criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New game mode Issue

Does the new game mode need a full lobby to start because I have tried 7 times to get into a game and I just end up waiting for like 10 minutes and nothing happens.

This is on ps4 btw

Replies

• No, there’s definitely an ‘issue’ here, took me 20 minutes but finally just got into a game att 8.13 UTC
  • Does it need a full lobby to start
  • GrayOne
    406 posts Member
    So, get stuck at trooper load out screen, can't spawn, then can even select a class...tried to go to multiplayer and select Capital Supremacy, but what, there is no option to do so. Only way to select is from the main home screen menu, did some dev forget, or maybe it's "strategery" as George W Bush says.
  • Same here, PS4
  • Same here ps4
    36 posts Member
    Me too ps4. The lobby doesn"t show the timer or required amount of players to start the counter. There's just A and B objectives atop but the game hasn't even started.
  • 1313 wrote: »
    Me too ps4. The lobby doesn"t show the timer or required amount of players to start the counter. There's just A and B objectives atop but the game hasn't even started.

Yes exactly
  • GrayOne wrote: »
    So, get stuck at trooper load out screen, can't spawn, then can even select a class...tried to go to multiplayer and select Capital Supremacy, but what, there is no option to do so. Only way to select is from the main home screen menu, did some dev forget, or maybe it's "strategery" as George W Bush says.

Same issue
  • same on xbox
  • We're investigating this issue and working on it! Thanks for surfacing!
  • chrissa
    5 posts Member
    edited March 26
    it seems xbox live has gone down now (22:16) so that won't help

(edit: seemingly back up again 22:39)

(edit: or not 22:55)
    Post edited by chrissa on
  • We're investigating this issue and working on it! Thanks for surfacing!

Thank you for a response, I finally got to play a bit and I really enjoy it so I hope it this gets fixed soon
  • Haven't been able to get into a match all night. What a disappointment.
  • DarthJ
    6159 posts Member
    Same here - PS4, UK based

I'll blame it on Brexit, must be the Swedes closing down British access to the game
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Same, PS4 UK.
    Managed to get two games, after that I just get the trooper select screen - can't spawn (and it doesn't look like anyone else can either - you can press the touchpad and see people in the lobby, no points - then people start leaving).
    Poo.
  • Got my hopes up today for nothing, same story here. This better get fixed soon..
  • Well it was good fun but I never made it to the end of a game without being booted out (at least 6 attempts when I'd got in), perhaps xbox issues, maybe BF2, perhaps a bit of both. ...seems like a great game mode though. Look forward to trying it again soon.