criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Capital Supremacy - Hung State

Prev13
F8RGE
824 posts EA Community Manager
We're currently tracking an issue which is causing players to become in a stuck state while trying to spawn in Capital Supremacy.

This seems to be happening when you join a game that is already underway. The 'hung' state tends to occur during the transition to the capital ships. Right now we believe this is a less than common occurrence.

More info when we have it, just wanted to give you a heads up that we are aware of this.

Replies

• Good to know thanks
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• It won’t start. Fix it.
  • Eormm strikes again
  • Hope ya'll can fix it soon. I had it happen 3 times today out of 5 matches.
  • Haha hung
  • We're only PS4 players with this issue?
  • Lobby is like 10-11 when i join... then its 12-13.... then its 9-11... then its 15-12... then its 17-8... then its 10-11 again.... WTF.
  • Hope ya'll can fix it soon. I had it happen 3 times today out of 5 matches.

You actually got into a match? I haven’t been able to play at all.
  • Less than common occurrence...

I highly doubt that.
  • Spudsly
    2 posts Member
    edited March 27
    I was able to play a full match, but then work happened. 4 hours later, 4/4 games that I've tried so far were hung. The mode was pretty fun when I was able to play...
    Edit: I'm playing on the PS4 Pro 1TB console.
    Is the hung status for all versions?
  • Been trying to play for 3 hours and can’t play CA.
  • This is a more than a common occurrence, I've joined like 5 lobbies, even if the game is full it still doesn't start, wtf man.
  • Guess I’ll go watch some CS gameplay. That’s the closest I’ll get to playing. Thanks Dice/EA.
  • It is wayyyy common. I literally cant spawn in CS tonight with my friend because we keep getting dead lobbies.... Way to go guys. Also the people in the dead lobbies need to leave so the match can close out accordingly.
  • anidriX
    1007 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    Right now we believe this is a less than common occurrence.

No, this is not a "less than common ocurrence".

I am trying to join a match and I keep being sent to the same "hung" server. I don't know how you pull this off... It's amazing.

I'm on PC by the way.
  • SVEJ
    1162 posts Member
    You need to stabilize the game mode, seems to be crashing allot actually. Just crashed for me, got into a game and the game just crashed. Crashed while i was playing as well. love the mode, but it's frustrating.
  • Hey we got a new mode but it's not playable . Good job dice
  • Oh my god.. So incredibly disappointed right now.. Was so looking forward to this, but can’t even play it.. 😔 😔
  • Wow. Broken before a days use. Like a bad Christmas gift.
  • Same here XB1 Oregon. Starting in the ship interior again. EA/DICE really nailed it on the PJ's for the dentist, Anakin's blended appearance and the emote wheel. Keep up the good work.
    #StarWars-y
  • It's in no way a "less than common occurrence". I'm playing on PC and haven't successfully been able to get in a match for an hour now, after multiple tries and client restarts. As of July 2018 I had 636hrs invested in the game but it got to a point where it just wasn't enjoyable anymore due to the insane number of bugs and constant issues that plagued the game. Fast forward to the present time and I decided to give it another try with the launch of the new CS mode and whaddya know, I can't even get in a game. Sadly, it seems as if nothing has changed.
  • If this is a “less than common occurrence” then I need to go buy some lotto tickets because I’ve beaten the odds all day. Probably tried 5-7 times and could never get the game to load :/
  • wow this sucks!!!! I'm also not able to play this update, won't let me spawn.
  • E_ABZU
    447 posts Member
    "Working as Intended"
  • lok
    976 posts Member
    I spawn and get kicked everytime,bad connection.......................which its not.
  • E_ABZU
    447 posts Member
    F8RGE wrote: »
    We're currently tracking an issue which is causing players to become in a stuck state while trying to spawn in Capital Supremacy.

This seems to be happening when you join a game that is already underway. The 'hung' state tends to occur during the transition to the capital ships. Right now we believe this is a less than common occurrence.

More info when we have it, just wanted to give you a heads up that we are aware of this.

Derps, learn how to code...

@F8RGE
  • Dmsea1
    23 posts Member
    Yep - totally broken for me - on PS4.
    Stuck in lobby, looks like the game is trying to get to 20, but each team bounces between 10-15 and a game never starts. Tried shutting down, logging off, etc, the same. Awesome.
  • Ps4 not even able to join one game. Sigh :( i was hoping for a win for y'all for real this time. Hope it gets fixed
  • “Less than common occurrence”.

This is just about as bad as the information on EOR MM that they kept spewing.
  • CarapaceonMenace
    2042 posts Member
    edited March 27
    It was working earlier. Was hoping to get a round in to relax after work but looks like its permaborked until tomorrow.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Dmsea1
    23 posts Member
    I am seeing the same people in PS4 trying to get into a game - the game never gets started, they get annoyed back out to find a new game, and here we are, the same people that were stuck in the last lobby...
    I have sat and waited to hopefully get a full lobby and people just won't wait - at 17 each now - let's see...

Nope, back down to 17-14
    Now at 16-11 and dropping, never get to 20 on each team. What a waste of time.
  • DarthJ
    6655 posts Member
    Same here. PS4 UK. Worked until about 7pm last night (albeit stuttery/choppy?) and since then every server won't start.

Ended up jumping onto strike to play the new units more
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Draco_RSA wrote: »
    Game is crashing now as well, never had any crashes ever in BF2 - now it crashes to desktop with no error...

Can confirm
    Make Maul great again.
  • Nada on my end either. Nothing but loading screens
  • This game mode doesn't start, waiting and waiting... and waiting for new patch too.
  • Any news on this issue?
  • Guess I must be very lucky then, haven't had any issues at all
  • Lee1981
    1985 posts Member
    Come on, hands up who is actually surprised that they managed to break it within a few hours
  • I played a round of this last night on my XBox One X and noticed a couple of things with this great addition to the game. The rounds can last a very, very long time as far as matches go. I played one that went on for nearly 2 hours. We went up to the ship 5 times for our side, and once to defend our ship (Droids). One player achieved nearly 300 kills in a single round. I hit an all-time high for myself of 70 kills and finished 10th on the winning side. Overall just a couple of bugs. I got stuck in between some rocks once, and when the transport ship enters the capital ship, the graphics are missing except for the entrance the ship passes through. Once the ship is inside the floor and walls magically appear out of thin air. Other than that. Pretty fun to play. Thanks EA/DICE/Criterion!
  • Happened to me yesterday on xbox one.
  • DarthJ
    6655 posts Member
    Has this been fixed yet @F8RGE ? Is it a server side fix or patch based?
    PSN: ibrajoker59