criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Darth Maul Appearences?

Do you guys think it would be cool to have a shirtless and or robed darth maul appearance? A blocking feature should be added as well because his defense was one of his key attributes

Replies

• I feel ya.
  • I'd like a hooded Maul as well to add to his appearances.
  • THANOS MAUL
  • Concept art

7io4yn096llr.png
  • Definitely want the hooded Maul!
  • at this point, i'll take any appearances for him.... but i would love shirtless Maul
  • Arcanewarrior
    463 posts Member
    edited March 30
    Hooded maul must happen also robot legs and deathwatch skins. I don't understand why they havent added them yet MODDERS can make better skins than the devs and a LOT more too.
    Since its clone wars season why arent we getting Maul skins??????
    Devs???

I WISH we had these skins ffs might buy a PC so i can use mods
  • Hooded maul would be a very welcomed skin, hell any skin for heroes we dont have one for would be nice (please god no more Han Solo or Lando SKINS!)

Personally I'd love to get Maul's Robot Leg Appearance, it would most likely be legendary, since it would be a rework of his model, but damn that would be worth the money.
  • What happened to this Maul? Did DICE forget that Maul can block? tff228d8631z.jpg
  • yeah i think that would be awesome to have more outfits for maul specially since he has multiple through out the clone wars and rebels.
  • 0Skywalker wrote: »
    Hooded maul would be a very welcomed skin, hell any skin for heroes we dont have one for would be nice (please god no more Han Solo or Lando SKINS!)

Personally I'd love to get Maul's Robot Leg Appearance, it would most likely be legendary, since it would be a rework of his model, but damn that would be worth the money.

the robot leg maul would be awesome
  • at this point, i'll take any appearances for him.... but i would love shirtless Maul

the shirtless maul would be really really cool there would be a lot of detail to him
  • This Maul I would like to see.
    769hb8c0ar4w.png
  • Give Maul a hooded appearance similar to that of Obi Wan and Anakins robed one's. And robot legs from the animated Clone Wars series.
  • Robot legs
  • Odinnir
    66 posts Member
    Hooded

Robo legs from Clone Wars

Robo Legs from SOLO

Old Maul from Rebels.