criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

The single best reason OT and/or ST maps are NEEDED for CS

No anakin :D

I miss having balanced matches :(

Replies

• Raices
    1388 posts Member

Anakin is ruining GA OT maps also, he needs to be 6000bp on OT maps
  • Raices wrote: »

Anakin is ruining GA OT maps also, he needs to be 6000bp on OT maps

I made this post with the fact that CS is an authentic to era experience though, so Anakin wouldn't be available on OT maps for CS.
  • I feel like the OT and ST have a pretty fair roster, maybe they can even include Boba and Bossk in the ST for variety purposes considering they're bounty hunters and it's more than believable that they could still be alive during the ST era.

Not to mention the fact that Flametroopers and Death troopers are by far still my favorite reinforcement class, CS really needs to be expanded to the other eras ASAP
  • Devlin21
    8329 posts Member
    edited March 28
    Yes

The thought of being able to play on an isd or a mon cal cruiser makes me 💦💦
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• I would like Bespin and Hoth 2015 as the first 2 maps.

YES, scarif would be amazing aswell.

Twilight Hoth was such a good map.
    nf9ytmiytizc.png

a9e6uxwg3b6o.png
    Man I miss those ice caves on Twilight Hoth...

Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • TheScape
    2251 posts Member
    I would like Bespin and Hoth 2015 as the first 2 maps.

A Scarif large-scale map would be amazing. Either GA trying to get to the tower to retrieve the data, or CS. They could even add some enviromental effects (like the background fight on Geonosis).
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • TheScape wrote: »

A Scarif large-scale map would be amazing. Either GA trying to get to the tower to retrieve the data, or CS. They could even add some enviromental effects (like the background fight on Geonosis).

and maybe even making the AT-ACTs playable this time :#

Twilight Hoth was such a good map.
    nf9ytmiytizc.png

a9e6uxwg3b6o.png
    Man I miss those ice caves on Twilight Hoth...

tenor.gif?itemid=13080022
  • JustinReade
    618 posts Member
    edited March 28
    Yes to all of those OT suggestions. Would be awesome.
  • Devlin21
    8329 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »

and maybe even making the AT-ACTs playable this time :#

Yes. That was very disappointing.

The AT-ACTs were modeled and everything, but they still used normal walkers instead.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Conquest part could work really well on Hoth first phase, Mos Eisley and maybe Takodana if just looking the map layout.
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • DarthJ
    6695 posts Member
    Very true, as you would likely only see Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie and Lando for LS; with Vader, Emperor, Boba, Bossk and Iden for the DS. Would work out quite well.

ST would be harder - it would only be 2 vs 2, or only 2 heroes per side can be picked at one time. Kylo and Phasma vs Rey and Finn, with Han, Chewie, Luke and Leia?
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Starwarsfanboosk_com
    1281 posts Member
    edited March 29
    DarthJ wrote: »
    Very true, as you would likely only see Luke, Leia, Han, Chewie and Lando for LS; with Vader, Emperor, Boba, Bossk and Iden for the DS. Would work out quite well.

ST would be harder - it would only be 2 vs 2, or only 2 heroes per side can be picked at one time. Kylo and Phasma vs Rey and Finn, with Han, Chewie, Luke and Leia?

Yeah I feel like the OT and ST have a pretty balanced roster, maybe they can even include Boba and Bossk in the ST for variety purposes considering they're bounty hunters and it's more than believable that they could still be alive during the ST era.

So it could be:

Finn, Rey, Chewie and Han

Kylo, Phasma, Boba and Bossk.

Keep in mind that they don't have to include every ''somewhat authentic to era'' character as seen with palpatine which is 4500 on GA PT maps but isn't available on CS
  • DarthJ wrote: »

I still don't understand why Iden isn't a ST option - in the game's campaign old Iden is around at that time just like old Han, Luke, Leia, etc.
  • TheScape
    2251 posts Member

Yeah I feel like the OT and ST have a pretty balanced roster, maybe they can even include Boba and Bossk in the ST for variety purposes considering they're bounty hunters and it's more than believable that they could still be alive during the ST era.

So it could be:

Keep in mind that they don't have to include every ''somewhat authentic to era'' character as seen with palpatine which is 4500 on GA PT maps but isn't available on CS

I'm crossing my fingers for at least Bossk showing on the Resistance (or even the Mandalorian show). That would make him canon for the ST. Boba is a tougher sell unless they at some point acknowledged he survived.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • awakespace wrote: »

I still don't understand why Iden isn't a ST option - in the game's campaign old Iden is around at that time just like old Han, Luke, Leia, etc.

isn't obvious, its because she's a traitorous scum that changed sides during the war, Han, Luke and Leia however are LIGHT SIDE in both the OT and ST.

Having iden as a villain in the ST is authentically wrong
  • TheScape wrote: »

So it could be:

I'm crossing my fingers for at least Bossk showing on the Resistance (or even the Mandalorian show). That would make him canon for the ST. Boba is a tougher sell unless they at some point acknowledged he survived.

I think IG-88 is confirmed for the Mandalorian, so there's another choice :) if they end up adding him.

and if they're including IG-88, would be dumb to exclude the other bounty hunters from the show
  • CeymalRen wrote: »
    Can't wait to try CS. Looks fun. No way I will play it on a prequel map tho. That stuff almost killed the franchise.

Yeah man, whatever you say.
    Can't wait to try CS. Looks fun. No way I will play it on a prequel map tho. That stuff almost killed the franchise.

About that... you can only play on Geonosis.
    zlt5u4v8w7l5.png

Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

About that... you can only play on Geonosis.
    zlt5u4v8w7l5.png

Hopefully that changes in april ...
  • Death star assault please guys ! 😅
  • Death star assault please guys ! 😅

Death Star 1? Yeees
    Battlefront II has a 45.8% chance of success.
    sfg04pfx1l31.gif
  • Whodunnit wrote: »
    Death star assault please guys ! 😅

Death Star 1? Yeees

I'd accept any death star at this point :(