criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Lightsaber changes are trash

N_AM10
52 posts Member
Maul should be able to block
-Makes no sense to give him a stamina bar if he can't block
-Most defenseless hero/villain in the game
-Has an unfair disadvantage when facing heroes
-Even infantry can take him out easily

You should be able to attack when stamina is depleted
-Leaves you defenseless
-Have to rely on abilities that won't always save you

These may seem like small nit-picky things, but they can affect you in a large way, especially in GA

Replies

• Ok so this is mostly about Maul and not the changes as a whole. Sorry that your main isn't as strong as he used to be. Learn his new strategy. I've seen plenty of Maul players just absolutely mopping everyone. I don't like the being totally useless with no stamina mechanic tho. I will say that. That's a bit much.
  • crssquared wrote: »
    Ok so this is mostly about Maul and not the changes as a whole. Sorry that your main isn't as strong as he used to be. Learn his new strategy. I've seen plenty of Maul players just absolutely mopping everyone. I don't like the being totally useless with no stamina mechanic tho. I will say that. That's a bit much.

Got any tips about Maul?
  • N_AM10 wrote: »
    crssquared wrote: »
    Ok so this is mostly about Maul and not the changes as a whole. Sorry that your main isn't as strong as he used to be. Learn his new strategy. I've seen plenty of Maul players just absolutely mopping everyone. I don't like the being totally useless with no stamina mechanic tho. I will say that. That's a bit much.

Got any tips about Maul?

I find that you can play much more aggressive with Darth Maul now. Since there is no more block stagger, I feel that you can overwhelm you opponents even more with Maul which is more of his style. You can play Maul now as he should be, fast and aggressive. Speed is key with Maul. Use your dashes and spin attacks to confuse and overwhelm your enemies as well as his other abilites. And Practice with him in Arcade a lot as well. He is a true Sith Assassin now