criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Maps, Reinforcements, & Skins Should Be Top Priority Now

vBREEDv
263 posts Member
edited April 1
Since it’s been basically confirmed by Dennis that Heroes are no longer a priority or will be released anytime soon, new maps, bug fixes, hero balancing, new reinforcements and skins should be top priority. If DICE makes this right and releases highly anticipated skins, adds a few more hero buffs/nerfs, gives us a few new reinforcements and of course doesn’t introduce anymore annoying bugs this could be what “saves” this game and can make it remembered as a classic.

Side Note: I know these seem like a lot of requests but now that they’re not worrying about making more Heroes they should be able to put all there resources into these things....
Post edited by vBREEDv on

Replies

• Skulgor
    103 posts Member
    Bugs and Maps. That is all
  • Yes I agree. Balancing (!!) and all the bugs need to be sorted out, and then more content like maps and more reinforcement classes will be nice.
  • vBREEDv
    263 posts Member
    d0kRX wrote: »
    Maps, maps, maps! That's my main comment besides that your post is nice.
    Skulgor wrote: »
    Bugs and Maps. That is all
    Arockstar2 wrote: »
    Yes I agree. Balancing (!!) and all the bugs need to be sorted out, and then more content like maps and more reinforcement classes will be nice.

How could I forget MAPS!? My bad guys lol maps too for sure imagine Coruscant
  • Agree but dont forget about bug/glitch fixes and rebalancing of heroes
  • Hesha
    190 posts Member
    As much as we need more skins I think more weapons would be better at this point. It would add great replay value and it’s time we got some new blasters in the game.
  • Bugs and balancing, then maps, then weapons, then new class content, then skins, and then heroes.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Sounds good except for the skins. Well that is unless Iden is wearing something a little more revealing.
    The team at EA/DICE would likely slap some exclusive feety pj's on Anakin and call it a day.

I'd play it safe and request blasters.
    #StarWars-y
  • And weapons! Don't forget the weapons!
  • Coruscant! As a last hoorah for the clone wars.
    I'm the sarlacc that ate Boba Fett. I wish I hadn't because he was a favorite by many fans and an underdeveloped character.

Check out my concepts of a Coruscant Community Transmission Here:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/131088/coruscant-community-transmission-concept#latest
  • I agree.

Skins we need(that are fairly easy to make for DICE):
    Robed Maul / Pilot Luke / No Hood;Masked Kylo / Chancellor Palpatine(red robes) / Jedi Knight Armor(like obi wan) for Anakin/
    plus much more.

Anything will do as long as it can be released soon
  • Empire_TW
    5493 posts Member
    Sounds good except for the skins. Well that is unless Iden is wearing something a little more revealing.
    The team at EA/DICE would likely slap some exclusive feety pj's on Anakin and call it a day.

I'd play it safe and request blasters.

Yes, that would be ideal.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • - Maps maps maps
    - Reinforcers: Droidekas, Republic commandos, Magnaguards, Geonosian warriors, ...
    - New weapons: T-21, E-22, ...
    - Fix net code to kill the lag
    - New skins for heroes, normal trooper and reinforcers.
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg