criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

How often do you die in HvV per match???

Serious question here, how often are you dying in HvV?

"I play Star Wars like real life, I try not to die if possible."

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH

Replies

• Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    Average of between 5-10 times, and this is factoring in players who leave, players who are AFK on my team, and getting randomly caught in a weird spot which forces me to respawn.
  • @ROMG4 Dude, what on earth are you going on about here. I just asked a simple question. Curious on what the avg death of players in a typical HvV match....

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    It is completely variable. You may be better with a certain hero.

But more often it is a matter of team balance. I’ve had matches where I haven’t had one death, because the four of us were steamrolling.

I have also had matches where I can’t even get a kill because whenever I respawn the pack of four kill me before I can regroup.

In matches that are fairly matched, I tend to get 2nd place on my team. But again it varies.

Agreed, though my average is appropriate to knowing that this is going to happen. 5-10 is about right for me, and I also manage to be one of the top 5.
  • ROMG4
    2893 posts Member
    edited April 2
    @ROMG4 Dude, what on earth are you going on about here.

2xit0u.gif

You'll learn all the info you need from watching my team and enemies. The skill level of players in my region is very interesting, and everyone here can vouch for that

They even made Dash cry, stop playing a whole night and day, and eat ice cream
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • ROMG4 wrote: »

2xit0u.gif

You'll learn all the info you need from watching my team and enemies. The skill level of players in my region is very interesting, and everyone here can vouch for that

I did watch one of your videos. You died like 9 or 10 times. Guess I got my answer.

k2bblaxemr26.png

PS4 EventHorizonOH
  • depends if i'm in a squad or not. a good squad means you can roll thru a match without dying. but if i'm stuck with a group of rando's... lol usually 5-7ish
    PSN: computerson
  • As Anakin, never
    jar-jar-binks-dancing-gif-3.gif
  • ROMG4
    2893 posts Member
    edited April 2
    ROMG4 wrote: »

2xit0u.gif

I did watch one of your videos. You died like 9 or 10 times. Guess I got my answer.

Ah, you watched my epic Captain Phasma reverse frag video

Check this one out if you want a straight frag video

Unfortunate you won't get the in-joke on the Captain Phasma video
    OOM-9 FOR BATTLEFRONT 2
    OOM-9 Hero Concept by AzelfandQuilava
    https://i.redd.it/uleh1g22xrhz.png

OOM-9 Canonical Material Check-List:

Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace
    William Shakespeare's The Phantom of Menace: Star Wars Part the First
    Ultimate Star Wars (Reference Guide)
    Star Wars: On the Front Lines (Reference Guide)
    Darth Maul: "Who is supervising the search for the Gungan cities?" Nute Gunray: "Commander OOM-Nine." Darth Maul: "A droid. The predecessor of your inept B-Ones." Rune Haako: "A superior droid, Lord Maul. Viceroy Gunray's personal guard."
    The OOM-9 Thread
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/76756/the-oom-9-thread-9-9-the-phantom-droid/p1
  • ZephanUnbound
    3046 posts Member
    edited April 2
    On average, I'd say somewhere around 5-7 times times, playing with random matchmade teams (disregarding when I play Anakin, because playing Anakin I usually either don't die or only die once or twice).
  • Around 15-20 as bossk, my ds main. However, I get a huge amount of eliminations.

Its the opposite for the light side, where I rarely die, but get almost no kills.
    Hech4Lyf!
  • It varies greatly depending on numerous factors like side and map. I once went a whole round with 1 death, happened near the end and all.
  • I typically die 0.0 times per game
    My name is Bob

• Depends on how bad my teammates are
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • Iceninja
    436 posts Member
    I think around 3 for my best hero’s, and about ten for characters like finn
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • All depends on quality of opponents. Most would be in the range of 0-5 since you get a competitive game 1 in 100 rounds....
  • Alot. I only play hvv to level up. Boba fett is my only non purple character. I apologize in advance to my teammates when the next double xp rolls around.
  • If it’s with an average mediocre HvV team, probably about 7-10ish times. If it’s an above average team, 5-7. If it’s a really good team, only twice or three times.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Spiito
    1955 posts Member
    edited April 2
    Depends on the circumstances. Anywhere from 1-10 on LS // 3-20 on DS

Right now, I really need a new controller. It's hard to play when I'm hissing from the pain I get when using the leftstick. (*Edit* You should see the callus the bare plastic has given my thumb.)
    Post edited by Spiito on
    Wknuto!
  • EA_Rtas
    1392 posts EA Moderator
    edited April 2
    Let's leave out referring to another user as a derogatory thing please there's no need for it. Also let's leave out the youtube channel promotion, especially when the OP is asking for a straight up answer, not requesting your channel.
  • Psy3d
    856 posts Member
    Soo many times that I lose count. And sometimes none at all 😂
  • TjPunx
    1599 posts Member
    With Finn, and every other hero 1 or twice
  • DarthJ
    6687 posts Member
    Once if I am unlucky, otherwise never. Longest game streak without dying is 15
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Relikk
    236 posts Member
    Too many, lately. Nearly every team is full of dumbasses who have no concept of target focusing.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    du2UASv.gif
  • I probably average between 5-10 times. I only play as a random, so I don't get the sweet team play numbers to lower the average.
  • timbad_2
    154 posts Member
    I probably average between 5-10 times. I only play as a random, so I don't get the sweet team play numbers to lower the average.
    This.

It's much harder playing as a random, particularly in this mode.
    It can be done, but you have to hope for other randoms that know how to stick together.
  • Raylol
    1140 posts Member
    If I’m serious 0, (with Anakin and Boba is easy asf)

If I just want to have fun like 3.

With Anakin I usually end 30-0 lol EZ
  • As many as it takes to win
  • brienj
    680 posts Member
    Raylol wrote: »
    If I’m serious 0, (with Anakin and Boba is easy asf)

If I just want to have fun like 3.

With Anakin I usually end 30-0 lol EZ

Yep, with Anakin, unless I get glitched by Phasma, which forces me to respawn or kill myself, which really shouldn't count as a death anyway, I can go the whole game without dying. With Boba, I can go the whole game with an average of 1 death, it all depends how sweaty their Anakin player is. If he has it out for Boba, or my team is junk, I will get killed a lot more as Boba. These are the two characters that I can pretty much guarantee a low death count with though, and still get a lot of eliminations.
  • CC_1010
    2102 posts Member
    Bad team: 15-17
    Average team: 7-10
    Good team:1-5