criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar

I wouldnt be so mad about CS being Clone-Wars exclusive if...

... they would make GA an era-specific game mode as well.

Therfore there would be way less heroes & villains on the battlefield & we could go there for our immersion-fix too.

And they should increase BP prices for heroes & reinforcements in general.
Make Maul great again.

Replies

  • I just want era-specific playlist as I am a major PT fan so I just want to play as my clone buddies
    "Jawas are the key to Life"- ME


  • CS has shown me how much more immersive era specific playlists are, we need those for OT and PT too. I din't see why they can't do CS for those eras but they just need to create infiltrators for rebels and resistance.
  • CS has shown me how much more immersive era specific playlists are, we need those for OT and PT too. I din't see why they can't do CS for those eras but they just need to create infiltrators for rebels and resistance.

    We should just get over it & aim them towards goals they can actually achieve with BF2s limited staff.

    Changing GA to era specific really is no work st al. They could do that in a week.
    Make Maul great again.
  • I honestly don't care about GA at all. I only played it the other day because I had a challenge to play 3 GA maps...and it was a challenge indeed LOL! I couldn't wait to get back to Capital Supremacy.

    I would prefer they figure out a way to do some vanilla Conquest mode on the current set of GA maps. Then you could get era specific.
  • We need NON CLONE WARS playlist for Galactic Assault since CS is (UNFORTUNATELY) going to be CW only...
  • Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.
  • Dude, April 1st was yesterday...
  • Paraply
    78 posts Member
    Agreed
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.
  • Deckard112 wrote: »
    ... they would make GA an era-specific game mode as well.

    Therfore there would be way less heroes & villains on the battlefield & we could go there for our immersion-fix too.

    And they should increase BP prices for heroes & reinforcements in general.

    Excellent idea.

    Would be nice to have an option to play in a large scale game mode without having to see Anakin every 10 seconds
  • ST would need more heroes in order to properly facilitate this unfortunately.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Are insinuating that people actually enjoy having 2 gamemodes that have been restricted to one (2) map(s)and era for almost a year? You think people WOULDN'T want more hunt maps with different species and factions? Is that what you're saying!?!?
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Are insinuating that people actually enjoy having 2 gamemodes that have been restricted to one (2) map(s)and era for almost a year? You think people WOULDN'T want more hunt maps with different species and factions? Is that what you're saying!?!?

    You tell me. All I know is there have been constant threads in here complaining about how CS is PT era only, and really complaining about the whole Clone Wars roadmap. It's all from OT era fans too who are in every thread ragging PT content. It's constant.

    Yeah I'm sure people want more eras in Extraction or Hunt modes. But I've never seen anything like this. It's usually just an occasional "add more maps" thread, generally not caring to argue from what era.
  • Yes! Make GA OT and ST specific to further increase immersion and so that we can play the era we want.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Are insinuating that people actually enjoy having 2 gamemodes that have been restricted to one (2) map(s)and era for almost a year? You think people WOULDN'T want more hunt maps with different species and factions? Is that what you're saying!?!?

    You tell me. All I know is there have been constant threads in here complaining about how CS is PT era only, and really complaining about the whole Clone Wars roadmap. It's all from OT era fans too who are in every thread ragging PT content. It's constant.

    Yeah I'm sure people want more eras in Extraction or Hunt modes. But I've never seen anything like this. It's usually just an occasional "add more maps" thread, generally not caring to argue from what era.

    You’re really on a roll today, aren’t you?
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Are insinuating that people actually enjoy having 2 gamemodes that have been restricted to one (2) map(s)and era for almost a year? You think people WOULDN'T want more hunt maps with different species and factions? Is that what you're saying!?!?

    You tell me. All I know is there have been constant threads in here complaining about how CS is PT era only, and really complaining about the whole Clone Wars roadmap. It's all from OT era fans too who are in every thread ragging PT content. It's constant.

    Yeah I'm sure people want more eras in Extraction or Hunt modes. But I've never seen anything like this. It's usually just an occasional "add more maps" thread, generally not caring to argue from what era.

    I'm a big fan of both and have been enjoying the PT era content.

    However, comparing ewok hunt, jet pack cargo and extraction to capital supremancey, GA geonosis, clone skins, heroes, hero skins, new vehicles, more Captial supremacy maps is like chalk and cheese.

    OT has had only one new map in way over a year and a pretty small one at that. Whilst the others have been completely recycled from the previous game. No stormtrooper skins or any skins for that matter for original trilogy villains really suggests people have a right to complain.

    Let alone the content for the sequel trilogy has received...
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Are insinuating that people actually enjoy having 2 gamemodes that have been restricted to one (2) map(s)and era for almost a year? You think people WOULDN'T want more hunt maps with different species and factions? Is that what you're saying!?!?

    You tell me. All I know is there have been constant threads in here complaining about how CS is PT era only, and really complaining about the whole Clone Wars roadmap. It's all from OT era fans too who are in every thread ragging PT content. It's constant.

    Yeah I'm sure people want more eras in Extraction or Hunt modes. But I've never seen anything like this. It's usually just an occasional "add more maps" thread, generally not caring to argue from what era.

    I'm a big fan of both and have been enjoying the PT era content.

    However, comparing ewok hunt, jet pack cargo and extraction to capital supremancey, GA geonosis, clone skins, heroes, hero skins, new vehicles, more Captial supremacy maps is like chalk and cheese.

    OT has had only one new map in way over a year and a pretty small one at that. Whilst the others have been completely recycled from the previous game. No stormtrooper skins or any skins for that matter for original trilogy villains really suggests people have a right to complain.

    Let alone the content for the sequel trilogy has received...

    I only said that in response to OP saying GA should exclude PT content. I really don't care. It's the same argument over and over.

    OT era also still has by far the most locations, and as many heroes as PT and ST combined. But that never seems to matter. Generally it's the same people in every single thread who aren't going to be happy unless the game is all OT era like 2015 Battlefront.
  • bfloo
    15522 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Sort of reminds me of the licensing issues™ debacle for Old Ben in the last game that turned into 'Too similar to Luke™'
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Are insinuating that people actually enjoy having 2 gamemodes that have been restricted to one (2) map(s)and era for almost a year? You think people WOULDN'T want more hunt maps with different species and factions? Is that what you're saying!?!?

    You tell me. All I know is there have been constant threads in here complaining about how CS is PT era only, and really complaining about the whole Clone Wars roadmap. It's all from OT era fans too who are in every thread ragging PT content. It's constant.

    Yeah I'm sure people want more eras in Extraction or Hunt modes. But I've never seen anything like this. It's usually just an occasional "add more maps" thread, generally not caring to argue from what era.

    I'm a big fan of both and have been enjoying the PT era content.

    However, comparing ewok hunt, jet pack cargo and extraction to capital supremancey, GA geonosis, clone skins, heroes, hero skins, new vehicles, more Captial supremacy maps is like chalk and cheese.

    OT has had only one new map in way over a year and a pretty small one at that. Whilst the others have been completely recycled from the previous game. No stormtrooper skins or any skins for that matter for original trilogy villains really suggests people have a right to complain.

    Let alone the content for the sequel trilogy has received...

    I only said that in response to OP saying GA should exclude PT content. I really don't care. It's the same argument over and over.

    OT era also still has by far the most locations, and as many heroes as PT and ST combined. But that never seems to matter. Generally it's the same people in every single thread who aren't going to be happy unless the game is all OT era like 2015 Battlefront.

    I think OP means era locking heroes, so the PT maps will still be there. OT has only 10 heroes, whereas PT and St has equal once combined I believe. OT definitely don't need anymore heroes, however considering no OT maps have been added to GA since launch, it does get pretty stale. I believe content should be balanced to an extent in which it is now at
  • bfloo
    15522 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Are insinuating that people actually enjoy having 2 gamemodes that have been restricted to one (2) map(s)and era for almost a year? You think people WOULDN'T want more hunt maps with different species and factions? Is that what you're saying!?!?

    Why they made Geonosian models and didn't bother with Geonosian Hunt is beyond me.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • Versatti
    2076 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Are insinuating that people actually enjoy having 2 gamemodes that have been restricted to one (2) map(s)and era for almost a year? You think people WOULDN'T want more hunt maps with different species and factions? Is that what you're saying!?!?

    Why they made Geonosian models and didn't bother with Geonosian Hunt is beyond me.

    And separatist ground vehicles that you can’t control.



  • Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Are insinuating that people actually enjoy having 2 gamemodes that have been restricted to one (2) map(s)and era for almost a year? You think people WOULDN'T want more hunt maps with different species and factions? Is that what you're saying!?!?

    You tell me. All I know is there have been constant threads in here complaining about how CS is PT era only, and really complaining about the whole Clone Wars roadmap. It's all from OT era fans too who are in every thread ragging PT content. It's constant.

    Yeah I'm sure people want more eras in Extraction or Hunt modes. But I've never seen anything like this. It's usually just an occasional "add more maps" thread, generally not caring to argue from what era.

    I'm a big fan of both and have been enjoying the PT era content.

    However, comparing ewok hunt, jet pack cargo and extraction to capital supremancey, GA geonosis, clone skins, heroes, hero skins, new vehicles, more Captial supremacy maps is like chalk and cheese.

    OT has had only one new map in way over a year and a pretty small one at that. Whilst the others have been completely recycled from the previous game. No stormtrooper skins or any skins for that matter for original trilogy villains really suggests people have a right to complain.

    Let alone the content for the sequel trilogy has received...

    I only said that in response to OP saying GA should exclude PT content. I really don't care. It's the same argument over and over.

    OT era also still has by far the most locations, and as many heroes as PT and ST combined. But that never seems to matter. Generally it's the same people in every single thread who aren't going to be happy unless the game is all OT era like 2015 Battlefront.

    I think OP means era locking heroes, so the PT maps will still be there. OT has only 10 heroes, whereas PT and St has equal once combined I believe. OT definitely don't need anymore heroes, however considering no OT maps have been added to GA since launch, it does get pretty stale. I believe content should be balanced to an extent in which it is now at

    Yeah in his original post, but further down he suggest locking out PT era. But again, we've only had one map added to GA. Sure it's PT era, but it's done nothing to help the mode. People were complaining because they had to play through all the old maps just to get to the one new map they wanted to play LOL!!

    That's my overall point. This isn't a lot of PT era content. It's just a DLC pack worth of content. One location, 4 heroes, a new game mode, and skins. That's it. No one in any other game would consider that 6 months worth of legit DLC. Adding the other PT maps to Capital Supremacy represents the minimal amount of work because they can reuse the ship designs.
  • Wolfman91
    428 posts Member
    edited April 2
    Generally it's the same people in every single thread who aren't going to be happy unless the game is all OT era like 2015 Battlefront.

    Bull**t. We just want something new that isn't CLONE WARS. Even some CW fans are tired of it, (not to mention that half of the fandom despise it). When you're getting nothing but the CW stuff since August, and you find out that we'll have another 3 months of PT restricted content, then it's just ridiculously frustrating. You won't be able to play new game mode not seeing the broken one, droids, clones and all that stuff. It's unbearable.



  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Generally it's the same people in every single thread who aren't going to be happy unless the game is all OT era like 2015 Battlefront.

    Bull**t. We just want something new that isn't CLONE WARS. Even some CW fans are tired of it, (not to mention that half of the fandom despise it). When you're getting nothing but the CW stuff since August, and you find out that we'll have another 3 months of PT restricted content, then it's just ridiculously frustrating. You won't be able to play new game mode not seeing the broken one, droids, clones and all that stuff. It's unbearable.



    What content? There isn't anything new in this roadmap. Its just adding 3 existing maps to CS, maps that don't require new Capital ship designs. They added ONE PT era map, Geonosis, and 4 heroes in six months. That's it. They Naboo Hangar map was already in the game. The clone skins have been in the game files since launch.

    What do you think would be coming for OT era instead? LOL!!!

    You guys pretend like they've been flooding us with PT era content, and they haven't. They just strung out a single DLC map pack for now over 9 months heading into June LOL!!!
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Generally it's the same people in every single thread who aren't going to be happy unless the game is all OT era like 2015 Battlefront.

    Bull**t. We just want something new that isn't CLONE WARS. Even some CW fans are tired of it, (not to mention that half of the fandom despise it). When you're getting nothing but the CW stuff since August, and you find out that we'll have another 3 months of PT restricted content, then it's just ridiculously frustrating. You won't be able to play new game mode not seeing the broken one, droids, clones and all that stuff. It's unbearable.



    What content? There isn't anything new in this roadmap. Its just adding 3 existing maps to CS, maps that don't require new Capital ship designs. They added ONE PT era map, Geonosis, and 4 heroes in six months. That's it. They Naboo Hangar map was already in the game. The clone skins have been in the game files since launch.


    You guys pretend like they've been flooding us with PT era content, and they haven't. They just strung out a single DLC map pack for now over 9 months heading into June LOL!!!

    New heroes, all CW sabers. People asked for a large mode alternative to GA, CW only. People asked for trooper skins, CW drip fed AND THEN reworked by the weapons guy who should have been making weapons not doing deviantart-tier clownie skins. People asked for new reinforcements, CW infiltrator exclusive. People asked for an era accurate mode, they were told it wasn't "for" this game, and then the new CW mode was announced to be era accurate.

    And now you think we should all have another drip feed of CW because the CW content wasn't enough, and there's like one more GA map for OT. Yikes.



    What do you think would be coming for OT era instead? LOL!!!

    OT weapons already in files, minimal imperial customization, campaign ports, 2015 ports, people are asking for pretty basic stuff.
    Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Are insinuating that people actually enjoy having 2 gamemodes that have been restricted to one (2) map(s)and era for almost a year? You think people WOULDN'T want more hunt maps with different species and factions? Is that what you're saying!?!?

    You tell me. All I know is there have been constant threads in here complaining about how CS is PT era only, and really complaining about the whole Clone Wars roadmap. It's all from OT era fans too who are in every thread ragging PT content. It's constant.

    Yeah I'm sure people want more eras in Extraction or Hunt modes. But I've never seen anything like this. It's usually just an occasional "add more maps" thread, generally not caring to argue from what era.

    I'm a big fan of both and have been enjoying the PT era content.

    However, comparing ewok hunt, jet pack cargo and extraction to capital supremancey, GA geonosis, clone skins, heroes, hero skins, new vehicles, more Captial supremacy maps is like chalk and cheese.

    OT has had only one new map in way over a year and a pretty small one at that. Whilst the others have been completely recycled from the previous game. No stormtrooper skins or any skins for that matter for original trilogy villains really suggests people have a right to complain.

    Let alone the content for the sequel trilogy has received...

    Generally it's the same people in every single thread who aren't going to be happy unless the game is all OT era like 2015 Battlefront.
    Strawman, no one has said that
    [+3748 posts]
  • My money is in next CS map being scarif
  • My money is in next CS map being scarif

    Then you lost
    Make Maul great again.
  • Deckard112 wrote: »
    My money is in next CS map being scarif

    Then you lost

    Joking aside ... This relentless clone wars content has me all but given up. My interest is pretty much gone. I barely play the game as often as I used to. Road map give me nothing to look forward to personally.
  • hsf_
    1820 posts Member
    CS has shown me how much more immersive era specific playlists are, we need those for OT and PT too. I din't see why they can't do CS for those eras but they just need to create infiltrators for rebels and resistance.

    I would imagine that if they did an OT and ST map for CS, then we'd see Hoth and Crait as the two new maps.
  • When the game launched they should have said the focus would be CW for all subsequent updates. I wouldn't have bought it. It's very close to a breach of the trade descriptions act 2010. Close. But not quite.
  • Empire_TW
    6354 posts Member
    I wouldn't mind if we actually have gotten real conquest for the 13 maps we had along with it.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • I love Clone Wars so I cant complain. Also love Stormtroopers((Not the first order crap))

    The first six movies were the best Star Wars had to offer and I really hope they start working on both more... though thats probably not gonna happen.
  • TheScape
    2236 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Did you even read this threads before posting this comment? Go read the current Extraction thread on the front. One of the first concepts there is... NABOO. Everybody there has been clamoring for Extraction to have all eras in it. I also remember a great thread by @Starwarsfanboosk_com about expanding Ewok Hunt to a "Generic Hunt" mode that included (among other versions) Geonosian hunt. Again PT content. Do yourself a favor and go check these threads.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • When the game launched they should have said the focus would be CW for all subsequent updates. I wouldn't have bought it..

    I wouldn't have bought it too. Anyways, I've got the feeling that the game would be better if devs would use common sense more often instead of blindly listen to a reddit/twitter crowd.
  • Good point, I don't particularly like the clone wars heroes. Gives us some good blaster heroes from that era and that will be a start
  • bfloo
    15522 posts Member
    When the game launched they should have said the focus would be CW for all subsequent updates. I wouldn't have bought it. It's very close to a breach of the trade descriptions act 2010. Close. But not quite.

    If they said the focus was going to be on heroes I'd have passed on the game altogether.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

    Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

    h846398gb27k.png


  • bfloo wrote: »
    When the game launched they should have said the focus would be CW for all subsequent updates. I wouldn't have bought it. It's very close to a breach of the trade descriptions act 2010. Close. But not quite.

    If they said the focus was going to be on heroes I'd have passed on the game altogether.

    I genuinly want my money back on the grounds that the game is not as advertised.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Extraction and Ewok Hunt only remained to one era because they were abandoned at launch with no new content. Again, I would love some Clone Wars maps, and Geonosian Hunt, but again, abandoned at launch.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Generally it's the same people in every single thread who aren't going to be happy unless the game is all OT era like 2015 Battlefront.

    Bull**t. We just want something new that isn't CLONE WARS. Even some CW fans are tired of it, (not to mention that half of the fandom despise it). When you're getting nothing but the CW stuff since August, and you find out that we'll have another 3 months of PT restricted content, then it's just ridiculously frustrating. You won't be able to play new game mode not seeing the broken one, droids, clones and all that stuff. It's unbearable.



    What content? There isn't anything new in this roadmap. Its just adding 3 existing maps to CS, maps that don't require new Capital ship designs. They added ONE PT era map, Geonosis, and 4 heroes in six months. That's it. They Naboo Hangar map was already in the game. The clone skins have been in the game files since launch.

    What do you think would be coming for OT era instead? LOL!!!

    You guys pretend like they've been flooding us with PT era content, and they haven't. They just strung out a single DLC map pack for now over 9 months heading into June LOL!!!

    And again, even then it’s time to change. Just because the devs are crap at producing content doesn’t mean we shouldn’t switch. There’s plenty of new content that already exists, all they need to do is use it. Just because you’re biased for the PT doesn’t mean we shouldn’t switch out and add some OT content. Even as a PT fan, this has gone on long enough.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • DarthJ
    6539 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Did you even read this threads before posting this comment? Go read the current Extraction thread on the front. One of the first concepts there is... NABOO. Everybody there has been clamoring for Extraction to have all eras in it. I also remember a great thread by @Starwarsfanboosk_com about expanding Ewok Hunt to a "Generic Hunt" mode that included (among other versions) Geonosian hunt. Again PT content. Do yourself a favor and go check these threads.

    @ArchAngeL_777 won't look at these, because it doesn't suit his argument of trying to play the victim
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    TheScape wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Did you even read this threads before posting this comment? Go read the current Extraction thread on the front. One of the first concepts there is... NABOO. Everybody there has been clamoring for Extraction to have all eras in it. I also remember a great thread by @Starwarsfanboosk_com about expanding Ewok Hunt to a "Generic Hunt" mode that included (among other versions) Geonosian hunt. Again PT content. Do yourself a favor and go check these threads.

    @ArchAngeL_777 won't look at these, because it doesn't suit his argument of trying to play the victim

    Pretty much. Selection bias is very much prevalent in his arguing, in the type of content he says is new (Especially since we now have Vardos, Mimban, and others) and to the threads he considers. It’s to suit his argument.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • TheScape wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Well, Ewok Hunt and Extraction are both OT era only game modes. So if OT era only is what you want, then it's already there.

    CS has just been released and it's already slated to double the extraction map count.

    CS is the only way to consistently play the new non-hero content (infiltrators), because they are only for one era.

    People have been asking for an era accurate mixed mode for quite some time, they were told it wasn't practical for this game, THEN it was added for PT exclusively in the form of CS.


    Try again.

    Try what again? If you want to make GA era accurate, fine. I don't play it so I don't care. He's saying leave PT era out of GA in response to CS staying PT era only. The point remains we have two other game modes people seem to enjoy that have stayed OT era specific for almost a year. I don't recall people making thread after thread calling that out.

    Did you even read this threads before posting this comment? Go read the current Extraction thread on the front. One of the first concepts there is... NABOO. Everybody there has been clamoring for Extraction to have all eras in it. I also remember a great thread by @Starwarsfanboosk_com about expanding Ewok Hunt to a "Generic Hunt" mode that included (among other versions) Geonosian hunt. Again PT content. Do yourself a favor and go check these threads.

    He'll probably completely ignore your comment as it doesn't fit his narrative :/

    Thanks for the mention though, Ewok hunt is my favorite mode and I would love for it to be expanded to all directions of star wars :+1:

    1 scenario isn't enough to keep me entertained for long unfortunately :(
  • I don't agree with this

    GA is not era locked while CS is - that is fair

    What is not fair is if CS is only available on PT maps - in fact I would say they should un-era-lock the mode if they don't plan on adding OT and ST maps since it will get stale with the same heroes in every match

    One of the main reasons the GA should not be era locked is that the maps function so differently with length and play style. For instance Endor is the only lightside attack map that has a real guaranteed length to it (walker based) while the dark side has Naboo, Kashyyyk, Hoth, and Crait.
Sign In or Register to comment.