criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Palpatine rework

sharkman781
131 posts Member
edited April 2
adding saber forms to the game will give palpatine a more menecing precense in the game.

-- DEFAULT STANCE niman since palpatine is a powerfull force user, this would allow him to take on multiple enemies by using the force (this would look and play as he is right now)

by adding another form that palpatine can switch to, it would change how palpatine plays and feels

-- DUAL STANCE would change palpatine's form to juyo and would allow him to wield 2 sabers

since the developers said that no hero will get a 4th skill, then we should give saber heroes another form of fighting by holding block or pressing a button

px4pcghgendm.jpg

for more detail on how form would work, check my topics
-- SABER FORMS added to the game (IDEAS)
-- ideas for saber engagement
Post edited by sharkman781 on

Replies

• sharkman781
    131 posts Member
    edited April 3
    let me know what you guys think about this

this topics go into more detail about forms and saber engagement:
    Post edited by sharkman781 on
  • d0kRX
    1348 posts Member
    I think it's cool but I don't think it would happen.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • I like that. See my argument here:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133861/another-anakin-argument-sw-theory-anakin-is-not-the-strongest-character-and-cant-do-retribution/p1?new=1

Yoda and Sidious are the most powerful characters. Yoda even more.
    Also Palp with a dual lightsaber dash like in the movie would be great.

He should not be tossed around like a noob by Anakin as he is now - while in canon its just the other way around.

Probably Palp could have a star card that gives him lightsabers for short attacks instead of chain lightning ? And a lightsaber dash (instead of dark aura) like he uses in Revenge of the Sith and Ezra uses when he is using the dark side against Kanans will ? Though the danger for the game is that this easily could be op and at the moment Palp is halfway balanced even if his non attacking dash is too short and his recharge for chain lighting a little to slow.

• sharkman781
    131 posts Member
    edited April 3
    GarthRevan wrote: »
    I like that. See my argument here:

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133861/another-anakin-argument-sw-theory-anakin-is-not-the-strongest-character-and-cant-do-retribution/p1?new=1

Yoda and Sidious are the most powerful characters. Yoda even more.
    Also Palp with a dual lightsaber dash like in the movie would be great.

He should not be tossed around like a noob by Anakin as he is now - while in canon its just the other way around.

Probably Palp could have a star card that gives him lightsabers for short attacks instead of chain lightning ? And a lightsaber dash (instead of dark aura) like he uses in Revenge of the Sith and Ezra uses when he is using the dark side against Kanans will ? Though the danger for the game is that this easily could be op and at the moment Palp is halfway balanced even if his non attacking dash is too short and his recharge for chain lighting a little to slow.

i like those ideas but instead of turning it into a short attack it should be more like vader's rage skill but just give him the 2 sabers instead

personally i think yoda is the strongest duelist while palpatine is the strongest force user in their era

by the way i do agree with your argument. my biggest problem with him in this game is that all his skills are attacks and all his cards boost his attacks which is why hes so OP. if he had at least a skill that didn't do damage it would be more even.

i wish they had done a better job for yoda and palpatine defense, i wish they would add saber forms to the game so that they would be able to address this issues.

this topics go into more detail about forms and saber engagement: