criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Reduce the number of players needed to start a server

yurah
21 posts Member
Please reduce the number of players needed to start up a server in the dlc playlist. I dont understand why we need 16 players to start the bespin. Please reduce it to a low number like 4 players. Its hard enough to get the servers going.

Replies

• d0kRX
    1407 posts Member
    @F8RGE is there some way this can get done? Is it a easy tweak? I'd really like to be able to play those DLC maps that I paid for again.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Iceninja
    402 posts Member
    I think they should do this for everything [in both battlefronts]
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Something needs to be done, I havent been able to get a game on Bespin (Xbox) for over a month now.
  • Iceninja
    402 posts Member
    Corndog75 wrote: »
    Something needs to be done, I havent been able to get a game on Bespin (Xbox) for over a month now.

It is like that for me on all the DLCs
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • True, I only just got a few games on scariff and bespin. Outer rim always seems to be busy for xbox. 4 players would be great to start.
  • Iceninja
    402 posts Member
    True, I only just got a few games on scariff and bespin. Outer rim always seems to be busy for xbox. 4 players would be great to start.

Which server? Ex. Where your setting location is
  • tribblz
    61 posts Member
    this would be fantastic!
  • Iceninja wrote: »
    Corndog75 wrote: »
    Something needs to be done, I havent been able to get a game on Bespin (Xbox) for over a month now.

It is like that for me on all the DLCs

I can quite often get outer rim games, it is just Bespin I want! Used to be able to get a game regulalry on a Sunday evening (Im in England) but that hasnt been possible for weeks now.