criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

I'm done.

xXCodexXx
26 posts Member
edited April 7
Now, I am currently preeeeetty angry. But in favour of not getting banned, I'm going to put this as politely as I can.

[removed]. Bottom line cut and dry.

We're talking about a multi-billion dollar company here. Their incompetence at this point is insulting. These people are probably paid thousands of dollars monthly to make this game good, MONEY THAT COMES RIGHT OUT OF PLAYER'S POCKETS, and in return we get a broken mess, forums that instead of being a positive outlet for feedback that is actually heard, are instead outlets for the rage that this game causes to people who gave money for it and to top it all off they have the AUDACITY to talk about DLC.

They roll out broken updates topped off with a big spoon of steamy bugs and expect us to roll over and wag our tails.

I'm am way past the point of believing in this game's potential by now, and it's truly sad because the star wars universe is a vast world filled with possibilities for greatness, but somehow it always ends up in the hands of incompetent fools.

I don't know if this will get blocked or I'll get banned, but I'm way past caring at this point.

Either way I don't expect any better from Dice or Ea.
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Replies

• camerog
    204 posts Member
    ok bye now
  • camerog wrote: »
    ok bye now

Bye, Felicia.
  • Rookz
    5 posts Member
    I understand your frustration. I bought swbf2 the 1st day you could buy it. Waited for the release, put on my star wars underwear and yoda robe and installed the game only to be totally let down. There are too many things to list as to what I don't like about this game. It's like they worried more about emotes and cut screens and making money. Anyways, I feel your pain.
  • Some aspects of the game are fun however, the bugs can be annoying and some of the unbalanced characters.
    Check these posts out:
  • fabregas115
    91 posts Member
    edited April 7
    I can't do [removed] as palpatine anymore. I just get wrecked no matter what. Ani pulls me from 35 yards away on top of Rey and Luke. Dead
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • I thought you where too polite for what this game evolved into.
  • tribblz
    61 posts Member
    Sorry but I don't think we can wag our tails. We're not a bunch of dogs here playing this game. But yeah, the bugs do not rock.
  • bfloo
    14408 posts Member
    They just put lipstick on a pig with BF2 lol. Poor gameplay masked with life like graphics. It's a VIDEO GAME. The scenes they showed in the advertisements were nothing like the gameplay.

I like it and I'm grateful for it, but the criticism is totally deserved. Rediculous amounts of creative freedom in the SW universe and this is all we have so far since Disney took it over. Give it back to George and let him keep the 4 billion for the trouble

Don't insult pigs like that :'(
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• I'm going to attempt to take video footage of my play time and edit it. So I can show dice/ea or someone all the messed up things that happen in this game. Anyone have an idea where else i can post my findings. I'm getting tired of not being able to block at all. Getting shot behind cover. I know there's a delay and blasters fire slow but i roll behind cover then the blast hits and shows that there is no line of sight from what i got shot by. Also i know I'm not a great player. My aim isn't great. However i feel like i get 1 shot by a280s and i have to hit 8 times to kill someone. Same with se44.
  • See ya.

jesvwvwa9800.jpeg
  • Nice. Love it
  • I really love this game and appreciate what the devs have tried to do. I just think that Anakin is so broken that it has substantially ruined many game modes. But on the whole, it is a great game.
  • Agreed.
  • vonVile
    189 posts Member
    edited April 14
    I'm going to attempt to take video footage of my play time and edit it. So I can show dice/ea or someone all the messed up things that happen in this game. Anyone have an idea where else i can post my findings. I'm getting tired of not being able to block at all. Getting shot behind cover. I know there's a delay and blasters fire slow but i roll behind cover then the blast hits and shows that there is no line of sight from what i got shot by. Also i know I'm not a great player. My aim isn't great. However i feel like i get 1 shot by a280s and i have to hit 8 times to kill someone. Same with se44.
    I know that delayed hit registration is trash. I remember one time I dodge rolled behind a wall and a second after the game claims I got hit 4 times after the fact.
    The SE-44C with Auto Fire is OP. Players can mow through a blaster Hero in under 2 seconds with assistance of Disruption. You have no time to get your weapon out of cool down, because you're already dead.
  • Lol. .
  • hosco33
    138 posts Member
    I'm going to attempt to take video footage of my play time and edit it. So I can show dice/ea or someone all the messed up things that happen in this game. Anyone have an idea where else i can post my findings. I'm getting tired of not being able to block at all. Getting shot behind cover. I know there's a delay and blasters fire slow but i roll behind cover then the blast hits and shows that there is no line of sight from what i got shot by. Also i know I'm not a great player. My aim isn't great. However i feel like i get 1 shot by a280s and i have to hit 8 times to kill someone. Same with se44.

Feeling exactly the same.
  • I don’t have to much bad to say I love this game only thing I can think of is some of the heroes are to op
  • I don’t have to much bad to say I love this game only thing I can think of is some of the heroes are to op

If they could just fix Anakin, everything else is ok more or less.
  • Zinjo2017
    528 posts Member
    Munedawg wrote: »
    I don’t have to much bad to say I love this game only thing I can think of is some of the heroes are to op

Yep, this OP hero is a game breaker. Then you have a dev team who's married to this fantasy that a snot nosed kid is more powerful than his 40 year old self.
    5gyfxhxo6249.jpg
  • KlownShueS
    1912 posts Member
    Zinjo2017 wrote: »
    Munedawg wrote: »
    I don’t have to much bad to say I love this game only thing I can think of is some of the heroes are to op

Yep, this OP hero is a game breaker. Then you have a dev team who's married to this fantasy that a snot nosed kid is more powerful than his 40 year old self.

Ani was powerful but he was not in touch with the force. The masters saw this why can't everyone else?

It's like the time a young wiper snapper wanted to race me when I had a van and he had the mustang.

The kid didn't know how to drive a clutch properly and grinded out in 3rd gear. And I just passed him. All the power but non of the skill.