criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

PS4 players

Hello there.

A few nights ago, just for the fun of it I thought I'd try and get into a multiplayer match on one of the DLCs. I was really surprised to get into an Outer Rim game on the UK server.

So I am playing on the PS4, and wondering which servers, and what times are the best to get games on. This game was so much fun, and I'd love to get a little bit more life out of it.

Thanks!

Replies

• Way_Good_Bro
    12 posts Member
    edited April 3
    WALKER ASSAULT
    • US West & Europe Servers: 12:00 - 18:00 GMT
    • US East: 00:00 - 05:00 GMT
    If you want to play the DLCs, PS message ChicagoLatinPapi or bebaxter267 and let them know Way_Good_Bro told you to reach them ;)
  • WALKER ASSAULT
    • US West & Europe Servers: 12:00 - 18:00 GMT
    • US East: 00:00 - 05:00 GMT
    If you want to play the DLCs, PS message ChicagoLatinPapi or bebaxter267 and let them know Way_Good_Bro told you to reach them ;)

Thank you will do this later on today.
  • I'm on the PS4 and in the UK. I find that I can get games on Bepsin and the Death star at weekends no problem and from around 5pm in the week day.
    You might also wanna check out a group called Bepsin survivors (a ps4 group) then you can find on going games easy (and join).
  • I'm on the PS4 and in the UK. I find that I can get games on Bepsin and the Death star at weekends no problem and from around 5pm in the week day.
    You might also wanna check out a group called Bepsin survivors (a ps4 group) then you can find on going games easy (and join).

Wow, will check this out. Thank you so much.