criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Post Your Favorite Anakin Kills

vonVile
310 posts Member
edited April 6
I've killed Anakin many times when his health was low as he tries to Heroic Might, but I just got my favorite kill just today. I was on Endor during the final phase as a Death Trooper on the second level at the back of the bunker. Anakin decides to just up to my level, so I start shooting the hell out of him. With less than 100 health left he runs behind one of those computer to hide and try to heal. Anakin thought he was safe, but I tossed a Sonic Grenade in his face killing him. :)
Post edited by vonVile on

Replies

• Psy3d
    715 posts Member
    Ohh you mean killing Ani...

Well I'm a ninja droid guy and here's one I did when I got him from behind
    https://xboxclips.com/Psy3d/b371a921-e2f7-4844-abb6-7fb268a5f39f

In GA, with some adept team mates...he's easy.
  • Kylo with frenzy
  • Empire_TW
    6426 posts Member
    This one right here, though if he knew what he was doing he would have killed me

Saving teammates from his 'I win' ability is always good too

Avenging teammates is good too
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    First Max Prestige Iden Versio
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Unwarycoin
    5881 posts Member
    I once defeated a half health Anakin and two full health heroes as Darth Vader, and I only lost half my health (maybe less, maybe more). At some point, as a trooper, I learned to not stand near Anakin while he’s charging Heroic Might... I did not learn to stop shooting at him though.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget