criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Anakin too powerful, okay ... but then Vader must be too

H0g0sh4
12 posts Member
I come back to what I said "Anakin kills the game", I still think it is a character too powerful to see monstrous level of damage. But if the devellopeurs want to start making a "Hard" game, I would ask for a good balance to put the same amount of damage that Anakin can do to "Darth Vader". It does not charm me that heroes dominate all the others but at least there will be a "TRUE" equality compared to other **** seem to think. So put the same amount of damage inflicting on Anakin Darth Vader, similarly for the abilities -> increase their damage and incidentally a 4th ability of the same power as the "retribution" of Anakin, we could call "Dark Side" an ability that absorbs the vitality of its opponents and gives it a pass of invincibility during the temp of the ability (ie 3 / 4HP or the whole life of the soldiers and 1 / 2HP or all the life of the heroes), or so " Hate "can be a massive strangulation of any enemies in the vicinity whose damage increases as time goes on and that damage is inflicted all this with a reduction of damage from the hero (ha ba **** like "retribution"). It seems to me to be most honest with 2 watches in each team (although Vador has much more reason to be a monster than this fragile Anakin).

Replies

• Jye
    1 posts Member
    Completely agree the part find funny is when he does his force thing it is like backing a hard one out FIX ANAKIN
  • Anakin has to be nerfed, if you use kylo's power to freez him, and then, after you use the power he uses his ability he undo it
  • I can seem aggressive to see salty as I say it but this power progression to every new hero is just horrible and frustrating and I'm glad to see that some share my opinion
  • Buff Vader's choke give him reduction and more dmg, why Anakin have 360 choke which kills and Vader have poor choke with ridiciulus range and cant even kill troop with IT.
  • completely agree.
    vader should get same dmg saber stirkes
  • Totally agree. When Anakin is leveled up, this can be combined with 1000 health as well.

Equating this to Vader might not be the best idea, as those two characters could off balance other matches as well.
  • when you compare greivous and vader cybernetics you can see a huge difference between them. palpatine did this to ensure vader would not succeed him on his current state. while he was Anaking he had limitless potential and would have made a worthy successor. personally i think ani should be stronger then vader but ani should be better with his saber and vader should be stronger with the force

• RebelScum13
    59 posts Member
    edited April 8
    HobRoblin wrote: »
    Totally agree. When Anakin is leveled up, this can be combined with 1000 health as well.

Equating this to Vader might not be the best idea, as those two characters could off balance other matches as well.

Honestly I don't know why they gave Anakin 800 hp instead of 750 hp like the rest of the jedi, and on top of that they gave him an extra health card to boost him to 1000 hp. I feel they need to nerf his health to 750 hp and get rid of his extra health card.