criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

PSA: PSN ID Changes Are Coming And Won't Affect BFII

From today, PlayStation users in the US will be able to change their PSN IDs and European players will be able to so from tomorrow - https://uk.ign.com/articles/2019/04/10/sony-launching-psn-name-change-service-today.
Sony have created a list of games they've tested with this name change service to determine if there are any issues with the games not recognising the new names and therefore resulting in loss of player progress and/or DLC. Some games may be affected by this change but both BFII and BF2015 are among the games listed as having "no known issues". You can view the full list of games here - https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/my-account/access-and-details/change-online-id-games/.
Can't wait to be able to change my PSN ID tomorrow and I'll also be changing my name on these forums to reflect that change.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Concepts
Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu

Replies

• thank god I have really grown out of this name of mine I just used it for a long time as its all ways been my battlefront name its kind of a pride thing I guess.
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

• d0kRX
    1425 posts Member
    So I can change my name slightly so that it's DoctorX instead of Dorks :smiley:
    PSN: d0kRX
  • my only question to ask myself now is do I change my name to my sith lord name I personally came up with or do I name myself after one of my favorite yugioh cards that has a cool name like I did on xbox hmmmm
    Dont act a fool and you wont get called out. PSN: DarthOdium- old PSN:unit900000

• unit900000 wrote: »
    my only question to ask myself now is do I change my name to my sith lord name I personally came up with or do I name myself after one of my favorite yugioh cards that has a cool name like I did on xbox hmmmm

If you're above the age of 16, I'd go with the Sith Lord name.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • NomiSunstrider
    2623 posts Member
    edited April 10
    unit900000 wrote: »
    my only question to ask myself now is do I change my name to my sith lord name I personally came up with or do I name myself after one of my favorite yugioh cards that has a cool name like I did on xbox hmmmm

Dont tell me, Darth *****
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Can we force people to change their name, like dr_aled093719jdhw2u cos I'm fed up off seeing the most twatty names in game.

Exodia900000 or Yatu-garasu900000 ?
    PSN: DarthLando-

plenty of adults play yugioh its a fun game with some cool cards.

Dont tell me, Darth ****

haha nah mine is actually creative no Darth *insert curse/nasty word here*
    DarthLando wrote: »

its neither of those cards but I will see im going to try and avoid using numbers in my name numbers are just terrible most of the time.

• d0kRX
    1425 posts Member

plenty of adults play yugioh its a fun game with some cool cards.

Dont tell me, Darth ****

haha nah mine is actually creative no Darth *insert curse/nasty word here*
    DarthLando wrote: »

its neither of those cards but I will see im going to try and avoid using numbers in my name numbers are just terrible most of the time.

Using a zero in place of an "O" is still alright though.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • Whoa finally awesome. Time to change it to match my forum name.
  • YES!!! Thank you! I hated the risk of having to start over!
  • Xxx360noscope420xXX. going fast
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • What should I change my PSN name to?
    Where's the offline content?
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif