criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Is Star Wars Battlefront 2015 dead??

13Next

Replies

• ymt190e wrote: »
    I still play SWBF1 on PS4 every day. Walker Assault mainly! You can still find full lobbies on the US & EU servers! Far from dead!

You are a tough opponent on WA....see you around on BF1!!!

hi! i've seen you too! likewise to you :) always good to still be able to find full lobbies. even the competitive community is still active
    I still play SWBF1 on PS4 every day. Walker Assault mainly! You can still find full lobbies on the US & EU servers! Far from dead!

hi! i've seen you too! likewise to you :) always good to still be able to find full lobbies. even the competitive community is still active

Mostly modders remaining on PS4 as far as the comp scene goes
    XBOX GT: Finest blah

Mostly modders remaining on PS4 as far as the comp scene goes

that's primarily why i avoid the cargo and sometimes drop zone lobbies at all cost...
  • tribblz
    61 posts Member
    I've been playing cargo, it has it's fair share of modders, but it isn't too terrible.
  • d0kRX
    1342 posts Member
    edited April 10
    I still play swbf1 and I love it! Wish I could get better at Pulsing. I still have trouble actually hitting anyone with the pulse Cannon.
    PSN: d0kRX
  • I play on the xbox one it's dead first thing in the morning (PST) except for the small modes like blast. However The afternoon (PST) the game is packed & can easily find a match. Even sometimes the DLC playlists (though not all the time)
  • d0kRX wrote: »
    I still play swbf1 and I love it! Wish I could get better at Pulsing. I still have trouble actually hitting anyone with the pulse Cannon.

i just hit 100,000 kills with it XD it's been 1.5 years in the making!
  • My brother yet play it.
    I do some times.
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • I'm so glad it hasn't died.
  • But its dead on PC?
  • Prodicate was on the other day
    XBOX GT: Finest blah

• I used to play cargo .. but now its really almost impossible .. full of modders EE3
  • d0kRX
    1342 posts Member
    Cargo is still very doable. I don't mind some modders because I can just whip out the meta of bactaguard ee4 right back at them.
    PSN: d0kRX