criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What Would Revive Your Interest in This Game?

Replies

• If anakin would be removed from this game / or reworked.
    Make Maul great again.
  • Extraction maps and private lobbies.
  • JackTHorn
    3562 posts Member
    More Extraction maps. At least 3 more.

More Strike maps.

A 2- hero, 2-reinforcement, era accurate version of GA.

Imperial skins.

Droid skins.

Aliens opened up to all classes.

Hunt Mode expanded to Gungans, Tuskens, Wampas, Ugnaughts, Wookiees, etc.
  • "What Would Revive Your Interest in This Game?"

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. This game had its shot and it blew it. Now I'm just waiting on Fallen Order and for a better Battlefront game in the future.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. This game had its shot and it blew it. Now I'm just waiting on Fallen Order and for a better Battlefront game in the future.

Well, have fun with Fallen Order.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • More Arcade and split screen options.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.

Well, have fun with Fallen Order.

Going to watch the livestream tomorrow. Hopefully it looks as good as it sounds, but if I hear the word "microtransactions", I am O-U-T.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
  • Levo
    238 posts Member
    Waaayyy more hero skins. For me personally hooded maul and Episode 2 anakin with a green lightsaber would be great
    Xbox GT: Levo18
  • Arrgghh. where to start. I'm sure they've all been covered but here goes.

Jedi or Sith!! Auto deflect Blaster unless Flanked. Especially in GA.

One swipe from a Saber in Ga and you're toast. NOT 3! IT'S ONLY 5 IN HvV

HvV: You can't simply dodge and roll a Saber attack. No way Lando or Han can get away from Vader after a Choke, a saber throw and a few swipes of his long red thing. Come on!!!! If you're close, you're screwed!!! Blasters and nades need to have greater impact. However, so does Saber Blocking and deflecting. It's all about Tactics.

Put Next Map on Character screen in HvV.

Make the Daily Crate automatic; Just add it already. Not sure now but it's 5 or 7 button presses to enter crate, reveal crate, exit crate. I have 20 unopened coz I just DON'T HAVE THE TIME!

List is endless, but so is my Johnson (name the movie)

May the 4th is coming.
  • An actual large scale mode with just infantry and vehicles
    Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/TroopperFoFo/ .
    Battlefront 2 , Battlefield and more.
  • TjPunx
    1355 posts Member
    Making Anakin as he was at launch, and beefing Rey who is OP
  • CS OT maps
  • I got home from work and thought, "Wow, I got way more comments than I expected." Great ideas though, everyone.

Thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it would be a good idea for DICE to pay off my loans.
    XBOX GT: Finest blah

• Proper Hero balancing. Essentially over half the roster is locked to play in GA if we go by whats viable or not. Would definitely give the game more variety in seeing different heroes used outside the last phase.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • **** better content. The gameplay is there. Shooting is fun, Jedis are funnier than ever. Graphics are amazing. Bugs? Can be fixed. However objectives are just so basic and boring. GA assault did a great job keeping me interested since early 2018 , but now it’s getting old. Capital supremacy was okay but is essentially the same thing. Gold down a button to move on and plant a bomb. Like there can be so much more than that. Walker assaults are pretty cool but also kinda basic as they all lead to the same thing. It reaches the destination and then walkers are pointless after that. Like why can’t there be different objectives different purpose and excitement
  • Relmets
    1875 posts Member
    Blasters and trooper customization

Infantry mode
    [+3748 posts]

So you spend your time visiting the forum of a game you no longer play ? I see
  • Relmets wrote: »
    Clone troopers and clone trooper customization

Clone Wars mode

I agree
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
    • Releasing the pre-order only skins in some fashion (even as regular DL or only available at certain conventions so they still feel special).
    • Only bring the map over from the May roadmap (or add the revamp as a completely separate mode with it’s own name).
    • Some bug fixes (I haven’t noticed much, but I’m sure they’re there since no game is bug free).
    • Maybe change saber combat back and bring back the stamina wheel (though it seems to recharge fast enough that you could continue attacking in the new system).

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    • Releasing the pre-order only skins in some fashion (even as regular DL or only available at certain conventions so they still feel special).
    • Only bring the map over from the May roadmap (or add the revamp as a completely separate mode with it’s own name).
    • Some bug fixes (I haven’t noticed much, but I’m sure they’re there since no game is bug free).
    • Maybe change saber combat back and bring back the stamina wheel (though it seems to recharge fast enough that you could continue attacking in the new system).

I forgot to mention that I’m currently pretty happy with the game, this would just make things better in my eyes.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Maps, map, and more maps. Expansion of CS and GA with BF2015 maps and current maps redone. Small maps for blast, strike, cargo etc. WEAPONS from BF2015. Heroes we want and skins for current ones. And last but not least, bug fixes.
  • PR7864
    53 posts Member
    More Offline content would have me playing endlessly
  • JediPacoElFlaco
    846 posts Member
    edited April 13
    1) I want new maps for all modes (not only for CS)
    2) I want new weapons: T-21, E-22, Pulse cannon, Cycler rifle,...
    3) I want Droidekas inside this game.
    4) I want Republic commando inside this game
    5) I want to play with Geonosian warriors in Geonosis
    6) I want to play with Ewoks in Endor
    7) I want to control OG-9 droid, Dwarf spider, Snail droid and the HMP droid gunship.
    8) I want AT-AP, ISP, Dwarf spider droid and HMP gunship inside Kashyyyk.
    9) I want GA maps with +40 real players: 48, 56 or 64
    10) I want to see LAAT and starfighter playables in Geonosis.
    11) I want to play with Magnaguards and a new class of meele warriors.
    12) I want new skins for stormtroopers and rebel aliens
    13) I want some skins for ARC trooper and Bx droid too.
    14) I want an 2nd pack of th skins of clones with Scout troopers, Paratroopers, Galactic Marines,...
    15) I want a Neimoidian skin for officer droid
    16) I want Royal Naboo Security Forces skins and limit them for Naboo map.
    17) I want that there are enought heroes to delete the cross era heroes of all modes except HvV.
    18) I want the hero skins most waited.
    19) And the most importat i want is that they correct the bugs and the lag problems.
    ddw3rc11mp2j.jpg
  • Finest_Banana
    1487 posts Member
    edited April 13
    DarthLando wrote: »
    "What Would Revive Your Interest in This Game?"

I do too

Unwarycoin wrote: »

I forgot to mention that I’m currently pretty happy with the game, this would just make things better in my eyes.

Oh and I don’t want to lose cross era in Galactic Assault.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • howardvw
    113 posts Member
    edited April 13
    more GA maps
    Or
    Add same amount of maps for cs
  • Nothing really. But what would keep me even more interested is more weapons, luke skins, more maps for capital, a obi-wan buff, phasma getting a buff, more GA maps, all maps from battlefront 2015 HvV maps all ported over
  • KresusFIN
    2424 posts Member
    Trooper focus. Be that weapons, modes, reworks. Just.. ANYTHING to pull us away from heroes. Especially sabers. They're overrepresented as is.

Then Maps. A Rogue One season done right would do this game a world of good.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • bfloo
    14398 posts Member

We're still hoping dice will see the light
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• DarthLando wrote: »

I still play, but only when I'm super bored and have nohing better to do. The point of the question was what would "revive your interest" which I interpret as "what would make you play more", hence why I responded "nothing". This game feels far less enjoyable to me than BF2015 and has for a long time, so it doesn't matter what they add because, in my mind, it will never recapture the feeling I had with the previous game.
    bfloo wrote: »

Also what he said.
    My Concepts
  • DarthLando wrote: »

Ive uninstalled it too because of the state it's in. I will play again if something happens to re kindle my interest. The forums are a great place to keep an idea if what's going on... Much better than Twitter or Reddit.

I don't think il be playing until at least July looking at the current roadmap though.
  • bfloo
    14398 posts Member

I still play, but only when I'm super bored and have nohing better to do. The point of the question was what would "revive your interest" which I interpret as "what would make you play more", hence why I responded "nothing". This game feels far less enjoyable to me than BF2015 and has for a long time, so it doesn't matter what they add because, in my mind, it will never recapture the feeling I had with the previous game.

Also what he said.

Sad part is that as bad a shooter as the 2015 game was, it was a lot of fun.

They completely missed the fun factor in this game, which I put down to bad modes and an awful lightsaber cs.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• brienj
    660 posts Member
    I wouldn't even be playing the game anymore, if I still didn't keep having funny moments in the game that I can record and laugh about. Things like this -

If it wasn't for these moments, I'd probably have quit playing by now. They keep lowering the bar with every update.
  • • more skins
    • more heroes
    • more maps, and sometimes on NEW planets
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif

After using the stamina changes in HvV rather than arcade, I can gladly say that in my eyes they are bad by all real measures, and if they change it back I would be fine if they deemed this game complete afterwards (with the addition of the Elite Trooper DLC skins).

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Conquest with multi seated vehicles

After using the stamina changes in HvV rather than arcade, I can gladly say that in my eyes they are bad by all real measures, and if they change it back I would be fine if they deemed this game complete afterwards (with the addition of the Elite Trooper DLC skins).

After playing two more rounds I think I overreacted, but I still think it’s worse than the old system.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • 1. More Extraction maps.
    2. Scarif for GA and/or CS
    3. OT CS maps

If this was all in one update I would be thrilled.

Just emphasizing what I would like. Also, this thread is much appreciated.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • brienj
    660 posts Member

After playing two more rounds I think I overreacted, but I still think it’s worse than the old system.

It really is. Don't believe the hype. They removed any actual counter move, by removing the stagger. They should have changed it so the stagger only happens when you precisely block the attack, not remove it completely. So now this has fights in it, without a counter attack mechanic that is in practically every other good fighting game ever made, and a system that just rewards you for having a bigger stamina pool than your opponent, and since you can't do a counter move, the one with more stamina only need to block until you deplete yours and win.
  • Batman20
    1574 posts Member
    Give us a ton of old 2015 maps so that GA isn't the same maps that we have all played about a million times. Also skins for heroes like luke wherr there is so many cool skin possibilities and also old legendary obi
  • 1. New weapons and cards for each class
    2. Modes: Conquest and Cargo, trooper only small and large more
    3. Maps: Scarif w/Citadel, Bespin, Sullust
    4. QOL: removal of CS and Anakin
    5. Skins: anything Luke, ANH Leia and Han, Old versions of Luke, Leia, Han and Lando, Shock Trooper, Ishi Tib
    6. Heroes: Rogue One crew and Bounty Hunters

In that order? Sure... anything would be nice at this point if it steps away from the slog of the TCW year.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • bfloo wrote: »

Also what he said.

They completely missed the fun factor in this game, which I put down to bad modes and an awful lightsaber cs.

I think that's the thing. People complained because BF2015 was too casual but BFII is now not casual enough. Before BF2015 I had never played the online multiplayer portion of a shooter game before. I've played CoD and Battlefield games but only ever the offline campaign and local multiplayer against friends. I got BF2015 because I wanted the special edition Darth Vader PS4 and it was such an easy game to play that even I, a total multiplayer shooter noob, was finishing in the top 5 of most WA and Supremacy games, sometimes even number 1, after just a few months of playing. I could rack up 30+ kills easily and die 5 or less times in most games. This is what it made it so much fun for me.
    But this game has proven to be a real struggle which I mainly put down to the gunplay. For me it feels like the blasters are less accurate and kill you in far less time than the previous game. It also feels far more difficult to tell where the shots are coming from as blaster bolts feel like less visually distinct and the direction indicator is also not as easy to see as the previous game. But, yeah, overall it just feels less "fun", like it lacks a certain quality that the last game had.
    My Concepts
  • Empire_TW
    5493 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »

Infantry mode

Maybe they will add one of those weirdo inquisitor ladies so we can have some Powerpuff girl fun times when we are not using the real E-11 in reinforcementless blast.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • bfloo wrote: »

Also what he said.

I think that's the thing. People complained because BF2015 was too casual but BFII is now not casual enough. Before BF2015 I had never played the online multiplayer portion of a shooter game before. I've played CoD and Battlefield games but only ever the offline campaign and local multiplayer against friends. I got BF2015 because I wanted the special edition Darth Vader PS4 and it was such an easy game to play that even I, a total multiplayer shooter noob, was finishing in the top 5 of most WA and Supremacy games, sometimes even number 1, after just a few months of playing. I could rack up 30+ kills easily and die 5 or less times in most games. This is what it made it so much fun for me.
    But this game has proven to be a real struggle which I mainly put down to the gunplay. For me it feels like the blasters are less accurate and kill you in far less time than the previous game. It also feels far more difficult to tell where the shots are coming from as blaster bolts feel like less visually distinct and the direction indicator is also not as easy to see as the previous game. But, yeah, overall it just feels less "fun", like it lacks a certain quality that the last game had.

I agree with some of your points, but I disagree with you on BF17 not being casual enough. It's actually too casual. The gunplay and mechanics reduced the fun, but they didn't make the game more competitive. The developers removing stats and private matches shows that they were trying to make things casual. They even increased aim assist against combat rolls, which is exactly what you would do to cater to casuals. Plus they even removed kills from the scoreboard

• lowell
    597 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »

Infantry mode

Maybe they will add one of those weirdo inquisitor ladies so we can have some Powerpuff girl fun times when we are not using the real E-11 in reinforcementless blast.

You might remember the Second Sister, she's someone you have seen before not as an Inquisitor besides Marvel's Darth Vader (2017) #19.

This is her description from Star Wars: The Dark Side, a non-English exclusive book in Europe:

"The Second Sister, a vengeful and deceitful warrior, is motivated by a deep-seated hatred towards the Jedi Order that had failed her."
  • Hesha wrote: »
    New class
    New weapons
    New maps
    New skins
    New star cards
    Bug fixes

Especially new skins from OT for luke Leia and han. I want old hermit kenobi. New arcade big battle mode. I want everything from bf2015 merged in to make the ultimate experience. I need the trench run, it's not star wars without that.
  • There's a lot that could be done to improve the game. But, Personally, I'd like an 8v8 Hero v Villain assault mode like the original BFII. No character limit. Set up like a 'Blast' match.
    However, while Ani is breaking the game with retribution, I don't think it'd work very well.
  • rollind24
    5176 posts Member
    edited April 14

I used to think this way also and would say the same thing. When this game released I was called a homer/shill etc and told plenty of people to just leave the forums if they weren’t going to play.

It didn’t take me long though to see the awful macro level balance issues with the game design. I don’t care if some ability should do 10 more damage from the rear or whatever, the game has macro level balance problems from how the modes run to how tiered units don’t even have the same abilities. Can’t counter an OP ability with another one just like it, if the tiered unit you need is even available, you just eat it until it’s fixed. I don’t come here or comment as often anymore but I still will leave small comments hoping it might trigger a developer somewhere down the line.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • - bug fixes and proper balancing issues resolved (maul’s saber throw has been bugged for how long now)
    - More frequent skin additions
    - More community events
    - Fun community oriented limited playlists
    - A free for all mode or hero hunt return