criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Double XP Event

What are the games you're playing now?

Replies

• I got extremely bored with Destiny 2, even though they just added a bunch of stuff and I have a bunch of friends on Xbox who still play religiously. When they increased the light level to 650, I figured I'd done enough of the same thing over and over and should take a break.
    I've been playing Forza Horizon 4, which is awesome, and a bit of Red Dead Redemption 2. Riding a horse for any distance makes me want to go play something else though.

I keep coming back to Battlefront 2 because of Starfighter Assault, Extraction, and Ewok Hunt. I want to play some Battlefront 2015* but I'm not sure I want to take the time with Anthem coming up soon.

* I bought Battlefront 2015 (with all of the DLC) a few weeks before Battlefront 2 came out because it was on sale for under $10.

I'm really looking forward to Anthem though.
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • JAREDUP
    1605 posts Member
    edited January 21
    Now been playing Red Dead Redemption 2, Halo MCC on Xbox, and Sonic Mania, Cabela's the hunt, Warframe, and many indie and NES games on the switch. Just ordered Pokemon so soon to play that
    Post edited by JAREDUP on
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • who's ready for Mortal Kombat 11?! All the gore and blood galore
  • A few key game events since (insert long timeframe here)
    *Rush: A DisneyPixar Adventure, but the end of level achievements are a problem.
    *Disneyland Adventures is fun.
    * I tried to use an Isabelle Amiibo to unlock her in SSBU, but there was already saved data on it, here's a reasonable reaction to that (not actual reaction)...
    Curse you Perry the Platypus!
    * Getting "Look Ma, No Spats" in Ducktales Remastered is not fun, and I gave up on it.
    * I got a PS3 for Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens and Lego Avengers, so I could have a more complete version than the Xbox One counterparts.
    * I beat the first world in Super Lucky's Tale.
    * I finally played Angry Birds 2 regularly again, but I might miss today because of this long post.
    * I'm one chapter off from beating the story mode to Lego City Undercover (Xbox One).
    * I went on the Xbox 360 to check something, beat an elimination race in Split/Second during my quest for an Achievement, did some clean up in Brave, and forgot to check what I wanted to in the first place.
    * The road to Count Dooku (and 100,000 credits to spend on skins and emotes) is making great pase.
    * This is what happens when I make up for several days worth of updates in one post.
    * It is no longer yesterday, so I missed a day for Angry Birds 2.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Also I played Paper Mario the Thousand Year Door yesterday. Here's the key events so far.
    • Mario gets roped into everything, but he doesn't seem to mind.
    • I challenged Gus for the tattle log, I started the fight by jumping on him, after tattleing Goombella told me it's pretty obvious I shouldn't have done that, I drop to 5 HP and Gus told me to run, I decided it was for the best.
    • I paid Gus to pass through, but after seeing that it was for every time I wanted to pass, I challenged him again after the professor gave me a badge. I then gave him a sound thrashing.
    • I went into Hooktail castle, and since I was low on health I was whooped by the Red Bones gang, but I came back with a vengance.
    • I fought Hooktail with both Attack FX Badges, not the best idea, but after eating a mushroom and seeing his health was low I figured it was a war of attrition before I'd win, but then after beating him without falling for his tricks, he ate the audience, and the battle raged on. I won, but Koops was dwindled down to 1 HP.
    • I like Peach's snark towards the computer, and that she called Grodus "that domed thing that interrogated me."
    • Bowser called one of his minions tubby.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Smash Bros Ultimate, Mario Kart 8, Kingdom Hearts 3.
    Old video games: Ocarina of Time
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Some more notes from awhile back to now.
    • I have enough Power Moons to take on Darker Side in Super Mario Odyssey, but I'm waiting till I'm done with the sphinx and obtain a Peach Amiibo (although I confused her functionality with that of a Mario Amiibo).
    • I made more Progress in Disneyland Adventures.
    • I think I beat all levels in The Force Awakens and all Story missions in Lego Avengers before I made my post.
    Also I beat Chapter 4 in Paper Mario the Thousand-Year Door, so here's some key events.
    • I still only have one game over, though I did lose all my health to red chomps in the glitz pit since my partner was poisoned, but since it's the glitz pit the worst that happened was being dropped off in the Major League room, so I got to take a rest and try again.
    • I needed to consult the Mario Wiki for a Shine in the Puni Tree and in front of the Glitz Pit, that was out of my reach... The answer was obvious.
    • I got ready to RAWK!
    • I defeated Rawk Hawk with all my partners.
    • Either I beat him or the next boss after Flurrie was electrocuted by a stage light, and when the boss was at one health, I let them attack and get shocked.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I didn't mean to post the last one.
    (continued from above)
    • Twilight Town is sad.
    • I get my body stolen by Doo_liss.
    • I realize just how easy it is to get mauled while on your own.
    • I can't beat Doo_liss because I don't know his name, but every time he attacks I blocked them without taking damage.
    • Since I can't spell his name I have fun at his expense (the second thing I called him was Dorkus).
    • I befriend Viviane.
    • I meet a few Amazee Daizees at the point where I can't tattle them, because of course I do.
    • I learn that Quake Hammer decimates Hyper Clefts, after I meet Viviane. Information I could have used earlier.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • And one more
    (continued again)
    • I beat Dorkus.
    • TEC reveals important information in the form of a quiz.
    • Prior to that Peach wears an X-Naut costume to spy.
    • "Gack ack ack ack ack ack ack!" - Sir Grodus's evil laugh.
    • Bowser is hilarious and is also known as "Mister Giant Bad-Breath Monster."
    • I finally tattle an Amazee Daizee.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • What games does @F8RGE play? I wonder if he has time for video games while being so busy with Battlefront 2.
  • I'm rank 90 in Red dead atm and with nothing else to do besides kill people I took a break and have been sporadically playing Battlefront, some Skyrim Spec. edition, and even some dark souls III.

Tried out the anthem Demo, saw that it was dead on arrival, and wen't ahead and bought the year 3 pass on For Honor, kinda regretting it now. I might just go back to swtor and see whats going on there.

Long Story short; theres 100s of games out there and nothing good to play, every game I stumble upon is either a fad or just lacks that wow factor.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • I beat chapter 7 in The Thousand Year Door, so here’s the rundown that I remember
    • Twilight Town: I forgot to mention that when the cursed box said “helpful abilities” I was telling the screen “you know it, I know it, everybody knows it!”
    • Keelhaul Key: It was rough, in the cave at least, I forgot some things but I had some trouble. Like figuring out the puzzle to open the cave... I forgot to activate it and wondered why it wouldn’t open, I keep using Bombery and Viviane on the Bulky Bob-omb... in the words of Megatron “Oh, so unwise.” Then I got to the second spike room, and kept getting hit. I kept using Viviane, and only during the return trip do I realize I could have used Mario’s “curses” to get by both of them. So, I’m going along, low health, with only two Coconuts for sustenances (I heard they weren’t tasty, but they were as good as a mushroom. That reminds me, in exchange for Chukola Cola, I had to give Flavio something delicious... So I figured I’d be nice and give him a Cake, but he doesn’t want it... but he did want a coconut... needless to say I was out a cake... and a coconut, which he complained about {at the time I didn’t know where to find a Keel Mango})... This is getting long, so I had to rescue a bunch of people, I kept falling into the blimey depths, then I fought the Pirate King Quartez, and got a game over, and after I beat him... turns out he didn’t care about what I wanted anyway, and just gave it to me. Then we were betrayed by one of the crew, but I won’t spoil who he was (I type with a big grin).
    • Another Twilight Town Addeum: Right before entering the Creepy Steeple, I used my Ultra Shroom that I planned on saving, just in case I needed the health... and the next room was a Heart Block that I needed anyway for my flower points (this happens a lot).
    • Excess Express (The train is late!): It’s a tale of ghosts (piano sting), mysteries (louder piano sting), imposters (even louder piano sting),... and a Penguin that thinks I’m Luigi.
    • Fahr Outpost: first I fight my way through tough enemies, then I have to go back to find General White... by running through almost every story area trying to find him, always missing him (I thought I had to ask the Glitz Pit manager if she saw him, but accidentally promised that “The Great Gonzales” would return... so that’s the first step of the post game), and then I had to go back to where a started. The second guy was easier to find, he was in Poshley Heights, I wanted to sell some items, but they don’t have a store in the rich neighborhood, apparently. After one more trek I was blasted to the X-Naut hideout:
      secret staging grounds on the moon, there I faced the various baddies that lurk inside and amongst it’s outskirts, inside I faced a red X-monster... and got a game over because it stun locked me, and later my partner due to it getting a first strike... I was furious. So I made it back, reactivated a teleporter with a different partner (Goombella) to get different dialog, and skipped it in anger. After some time I re-equippted Chill Out (I had it in Twilight Town, but un-equipped it thinking that enemy first strikes were part of the RPG charm), and whopped that creature something fierce (I even said “you come from nothing, and you return to nothing!” In a failed attempt at quoting Kylo Ren) then I answered Robo-Thwomp’s Quiz, forgot to use Viviane to go past a blocked off conveyer belt for a bit, and beat Magus Von Grapple Mach 2, but then in order to help me escape, TEC, the computer, sacrificed himself to reactivate everything in the X-Naut base, including the teleporter.
    • Peach Segments: I only remember having to make an invisibility potion, which is horrible, and I needed someone to time me, just to move on, and then the one where she’s taken away (although, maybe that’s all there was to it, and I can’t remember another one because that’s it).
    • Bowser Segments: Bowser’s army vs Lord Chump! Bowser vs Rawk Hawk! Bowser vs.... High Society?
    • Rogue Port:
      The Don lies ill, and the only way to save him is to reunite him with his daughter, but in order to do that you have to find her ring, then once reunited the Don retires, and his dauter’s boyfriend is now the new Don. All current partners are at max rank, I heard what is seemingly Luigi’s last tale of heroism, as his quest allegedly drew to a close while I was on the moon. I heard all the legends of Rogueport so far. I got the last Rogueport email, and it made me feel sad that there’s only one chapter left (even though there’s still the post game). Also, the legend mentions that the cursed chests were originally the original heroes that banished “The Demon,” which made me feel bad for them that their souls were seemingly corrupted, but then reading Mario Wiki, it reminded me that the Koopa/Keelhaul Key one is a nice guy, and the “evil demon” curse thing is just rehearsed.
    • Notes I forgotton earlier in this post/misc.: I forgot to mention that Quartez likes using Spanish words sometimes, and that he’s a very bueno amigo when you get to know him. As for the misc., I checked my Wii calandras today just to see if it’s date was off like the clock, but it said 9 27 [citation needed] 2008(!), which doesn’t make any sense. I hope that’s a default time when checking, and replacing the watch battery didn’t mess up my time, since I like being accurate, and that definitely throws off the Happy Lucky Lottery.
    Also, Game Pass games won’t count toward my Microsoft Rewards challenge anymore, is it because I purchased them, or is it really nasty lag?
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I got the PSOne Classics versions of Star Wars:Dark Forces and Toy Story Racers (played in reverse order).
    For the latter, I had to learn that unlike other games, holding the Analog stick in one direction causes you to spin in a circle like a loon. It took a bit of getting used to (and unfavorable comparisons to Mario Kart), but I mastered it by figuring out that “it’s all about little adjustments” (I thought I was quoting Transformers, turns out it was Phineas and Ferb).
    For the former, I had to use the D-Pad, and couldn’t figure out how to look up and down. It made me think the modern standard features in games that I take for granted (like analog, looking up {but that’s on me}, and turning being able to move left and right without having to go forward and turn at the same time). I do have a question though, how do you know when you’ve unlocked all the secrets? I ask because not only does level one not say 100%, it doesn’t have any indication of it whatsoever (then again I played on easy, and I heard you can’t get all secrets on anything less than hard, which may have everything to do with that).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Does anybody play Borderlands? I just finished Borderlands 2 pretty darn good. I only ever finished the first game and the pre sequel.
  • A few more updates (update in no particular order, and stretching back to a long time ago)
    • I beat the next level in Dark Forces, and I still couldn’t look up.
    • I beat the first two worlds in Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, the second one with help.
    • I completed the first cup in Nickelodeon Kart Racers, quit after the victory lap thinking “next race” would start the next cup, and had to do it again.
    • I beat the first two chapters in RiME, and I hated that bird and the shadow monsters (I think they’re called Shades) scare me.
    • I got Donkey Kong Country 1,2, and 3 for the Wii U (to replace the Wii versions that I can’t access, minus 3 because I couldn’t get it) and beat world 1 in the first game.
    • I played Super Mario RPG (but part of me thinks I mentioned this before, and if so move along, move along) and I fought Bowser, talked to the sword, learned to abuse restore points (as many as it took to get the frog coin by jumping on that toad’s head in the castle, and once because I didn’t want to waste my coins on the water fall mini-game), beat Boshi at a race, saw Link, made it through the forest maze, and recruited Geno.
    • I beat the first world in Cartoon Network Battle Crashers, and the first boss was tedious until I used Finn & Jake, but after learning about hardcore mode I decided to uninstall the game.
    • I completed all levels in Lego The Incredibles, and it’s weird what they changed
      they wrote Frozone and a second Omnidroid in “Nomanisan Island,” Gazorbeam still being alive in “Return to Nomanisan Island,” and the ending is completely different where instead of Jack-Jack beating up Syndrome (and Syndrome actually sneaking in only to get his cape stuck in a turbine during his failed escape/kidnapping) the Incredibles return home, and Syndrome is already there, and decides to walk out since he was already defeated by the time they get home... and the weirdest thing is it makes more sense, since in Incredibles 2 Mr. Incredible makes a big deal of a later showing of Jack-Jack’s powers even though he already seen him beat Syndrome
    • I played Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers: Mega Battle and in the first level I couldn’t get past the training dummies, so I quit the level and wondered why no one else had this problem... Turns out I read the promt the second time (that I assumed taught you how to move) and it said “to dodge roll use RS” or something like that. In the second level, I wasn’t alone and we went up to the room with the big orb thing and after destroying it I was trying to leave through the left and it didn’t work, I was wondering if we were stuck there, I checked online if anyone else had this problem, but to no avail... then I walked down, and it worked.
    • In Mario Kart 8 I got gold in all the cups in 50cc with 3 stars (including DLC courses), with the second to last one being obtained by someone else, with me playing as her defender after the first race.
    • I tested out a Peach amiibo I got on SSB for Wii U, where me and two other players went against her and 3 other amiibos (of Mario, Wario, and Yoshi) and one other CPU to an all items 99 stock match.
    • I just beat my second dungeon in A Link Between Worlds, and I named by character Ganondorf because I could.
    Also I got Breath of the Wild for the Switch awhile ago, so here’s my accomplishments(roughly in order)
    • Link wakes up.
    • I meet the old man, and bring him back a spirit orb in exchange for his paraglider, but he effectly tells me “hey you know how I wanted one spirit orb? Well I lied, and I want you to go bring me back three more, not sorry.”
    • I get the orbs and the old man is revealed to be
      the King of Hyrule
    • I make my way to Impa (who is much different from what I’m used to), while completing any side-quests along the way (in general).
    • I make my way to Purah’s lab when I see a lady whose sheep were harassed by monsters, but they were out of my skill set... so after dying in a straight confrontation I just attack them from a distance with bombs.
    • I then see a shrine in the distance, so using my ice rune (I know I needed a boat, which I couldn’t use for awhile, but I was determined) and made my goal... but it was “A Major Test of Strengh” (apparently the first of many), I got creamed a few times so I decided to retreat.
    • I made it to the lab, got my Sheikah Slate upgraded... and sold some guardian parts that I needed for her upgrades.
    • My next goal was to get to Robbie’s lab to get some ancient arrows, and whoop that guardian.
    • At some point (during or before this time) I completed sidequests in Kakariko Village, and the little girl who wanted to be a chef needed items that I always had, but before the last quest it was dark out so she went home, at some point I stayed at the inn and while Link was asleep, I saw my first blood moon and was wondering if it was some kind of nightmare, at a later point I asked the little girl what she wanted and it was a bee hive (I forgot what the game called it)... which I cooked in the middle of the night, then much much later (around the time I made it to Zora’s Domain if not after) I found one brought it back to her.
    • Around this time frame I talked to the little girl that was running, and I challenged her to hide and seek, but I couldn’t find her. After bringing the bee hive to the other girl, I kept challenging the running girl for hide and seek a few times, but it ended the same, so I consulted the internet and found her hiding place, so I went to a campfire and made Link skip the night, but the little girl was no where to be found, after trying a few times at the campfire and inn when it was rained out, I checked her hiding place and there she was)
    • (Back to regular time) During my quest I found a Zora girl who told me that I was needed, but I was determined to get to the lab, I also met a crawling guardian, which vaporized me.
    • I accidentally made it to the pathway to Zora’s Domain, so I figured that I may as well go through with it
    • I occasionally warped back to “A Major Test of Strengh” the first occasion wasn’t good, but the second time (Warped there some time after beating the shrine on the pathway), I creamed it! (After blowing through all my weapons and arrows, so I had to beat it with bombs)
    • I make it to Zora’s Domain, and some people hate me there, but I prove myself by showing that I was on good terms with the deceased Mipha, earning a Zora outfit, which I changed into
    • I swam up two water falls then changed them back to my suit with two extra defense, then I tried to swim up the third water fall, and wondered why it didn’t work.
    • Once there I met my first Lynel, it beat me a few times but eventually I got the best of it (with a hearty meal and extra defense).
    • After getting over 30 shock arrows (surplus to requirement) I kept shooting at Vah Ruta, and wondered why it didn’t work.
    • I tried flying to the beast but it’s force field kept pushing me away, but then I talked to Sidon who said he was gonna take me there, but I needed 20 arrows! (I had 19).
    • During my assault a blood moon happened, so I had to metal gear my way near the Lynel (since I lacked a hearty and defense item), but first I swam up the wrong water fall.
    • (On my way to Zora’s Domain I killed a Hinox) during the divine beast sequence I notice that I only needed 4 arrows, and only used 5.
    • After making my way through Vah Ruta (with help from a guide so I don’t miss a treasure chest) I got killed by Waterblight Ganon twice before killing him by keeping my distance and shooting him with arrows (all of them).
    • On my way to Robbie’s lab I meet a blue Lynel, and I decided to kill him for his items (with 5-6 hearts and no good food items... guess how well that went.), so I decided I’ll get him with ancient arrows.
    • I made it to a shrine on skull island, but I died trying to climb up, and lost my photos, so I tried scaling the mountain next to it and it worked. Then I continued my journey toward another shrine on the way to the lab, where I passed another blue Lynel that I successfully avoided.
    • I finally got to Robbie’s lab (guitar riff) and bought some ancient arrows, then I warped to skull island to talk to the bone and fang guy for a quest (guess who I forgot to take a picture of), and make it to the Lynel (sweet revenge), I shoot him with an arrow and he disintegrates... and his items with it.
    • (In Zora’s Domain, I forgot to mention that there was a guy that wanted luminous stone... after I sold all but one of them) So now I decided to go guardian farming to get an ancient core, it seems they drop a lot of everything except the core, refilling my ancient arrows when I need more.
    • I defeated “A Major Test of Strengh” and “A Minor Test of Strengh” a second time (here’s a tip, if you want to use ancient arrows in A Major Test of Strengh, or against an enemy you want to steal an item from... don’t. it does barely anything to a Guardian Scout IV, I learned that the hard way after blowing through that supply, and your enemy’s loot disintegrates with them, unless it’s a guardian).
    • Before guardian farming I warped to every shrine before I got the camera to see if I missed a chest, unaware of the icon that appears saying that you did.
    • After using an ancient arrow on a flying guardian, and wasting fire arrows trying to finish the job to no avail (and before that trying to spawn a blood moon by making Link sleep constantly, so I could grind some more, which didn’t work), I decided to play normally until I encounter a core, then I’m gonna Hunt red Lynel for the Lynel Spear and Crusher, and blue Lynel for the Mighty Lynel Spear and Crusher (but that’s less pressing).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • My, not by.
    Anyways, I forgot to mention that I took a picture of a Keese’s wing (the creature not the item) for the compendium, because it was subversive, avant-garde, and totally not because I tried to get a full body shot, but most of it was outside the little box that actually counts towards the compendium (it’s that one).
    Also, after beating Waterblight Ganon, I warped off of Vah Ruta before fixing it, and it wouldn’t let me warp back. I tried paragliding back to it but I got hit by the force field. Apparently, if an area is marked on your map for quest progression, it won’t let you warp there, which makes no sense.
    Also, one more tip, if you take a picture of a monster or something in normal mode, and take it’s picture again in master mode (or visa versa) the latter with overwrite the former (or so I’ve heard, I haven’t tried master mode yet and this makes me feel like waiting longer than usual), even though the compendium itself doesn’t carry over.
    I forgot to mention that I got all DLC for this game as well.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • And lo, for the past few days I played Breath of the Wild.
    First, I found Misko’s EX journal, thinking it would lead me to his hideout, but it didn’t. Then I tried sneaking up on a Moblin, but two skeletons popped out of the ground to attack me, which woke up the Moblin, and then a few Bokoblins showed up (including a blue one) and I was in an epic fight, where I barely took damage since I had 18 armor (quarter of a heart per hit). I then took a new pic of a Keese.
    (Old) 5joxb2uk6a2v.jpeg
    (New) n44cfrsg4x1z.jpeg
    (Also here’s a pic of the Blue Hinox I took, since I didn’t have a good shot at it during the fight)v7e1i6xnnxdk.jpeg
    Then I fought a luminous Stone Talus (also the first time I saw a Luminous Stone at night), but then I was on my way to the Zora Domain, but I rushed past a shine because I had more... pressing matters, so I stopped after walking past the Great Fairy Fountain.
    The next day I made my destination, gave 10 Luminous stone to the guy, and I bought two yellow frogs for the kid (100 a piece from Beetle) just so I could have 5... but he wanted the green ones. I also took another picture of the Lynel, since I deleted my old one.
    Then I went to Robbie’s Lab via warp, went down to find the labyrinth, I failed but I fought two Guardian Stalkers, and the first one dropped a core!
    So I upgraded Stasis, found the Blue Lynel with a spear, slaughtered him (with slight difficulty, but nothing a defense buff couldn’t fix) and marked the areas near Gerudo Valley where the remaining Lynels are (both red and blue crusher).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Iceninja
    440 posts Member
    What games does @F8RGE play? I wonder if he has time for video games while being so busy with Battlefront 2.

I am sure he does. What do you play @F8RGE and other devs?
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Battlefront 2 (2017)
    Battlefront 2 (2005)
    KotOR 1
    Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy
  • Unwarycoin
    6416 posts Member
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    And lo, for the past few days I played Breath of the Wild.
    First, I found Misko’s EX journal, thinking it would lead me to his hideout, but it didn’t. Then I tried sneaking up on a Moblin, but two skeletons popped out of the ground to attack me, which woke up the Moblin, and then a few Bokoblins showed up (including a blue one) and I was in an epic fight, where I barely took damage since I had 18 armor (quarter of a heart per hit). I then took a new pic of a Keese.
    (Old) 5joxb2uk6a2v.jpeg
    (New) n44cfrsg4x1z.jpeg
    (Also here’s a pic of the Blue Hinox I took, since I didn’t have a good shot at it during the fight)v7e1i6xnnxdk.jpeg
    Then I fought a luminous Stone Talus (also the first time I saw a Luminous Stone at night), but then I was on my way to the Zora Domain, but I rushed past a shine because I had more... pressing matters, so I stopped after walking past the Great Fairy Fountain.
    The next day I made my destination, gave 10 Luminous stone to the guy, and I bought two yellow frogs for the kid (100 a piece from Beetle) just so I could have 5... but he wanted the green ones. I also took another picture of the Lynel, since I deleted my old one.
    Then I went to Robbie’s Lab via warp, went down to find the labyrinth, I failed but I fought two Guardian Stalkers, and the first one dropped a core!
    So I upgraded Stasis, found the Blue Lynel with a spear, slaughtered him (with slight difficulty, but nothing a defense buff couldn’t fix) and marked the areas near Gerudo Valley where the remaining Lynels are (both red and blue crusher).

I went back to BOTW, and the place where I marked the Lynel was way off, but I got the Lynel Spear and Crusher (I heard the spear was the worst, but I had more trouble facing the one with the Crusher), then I made my way to Gerudo Valley, where I had to disguise myself. I bought some jewelry, tried to follow the statues to a shrine, and retreated because it was too hot, and I tamed Vah Niboris. Thunderblight Ganon wasn’t as hard as I heard it was, but I was defeated at first, then I mastered his pattern and beat him.
    I forgot to mention that I endured the Yiga Clan hideout, and I kept getting caught by the blademaster (intentionally the first time, when I shot him with an arrow thinking that he wouldn’t notice... he did) and when trying to fight him he killed me in one hit. Then, in the last room I tried to use stealth, but I got caught by the guy near the ladder... and when trying to back away I got caught by all the others. Somehow I was able to beat them all by keeping my distance and using arrows, also I got caught by the wall and it seems that an instant kill move only deals one heart of damage when stuck to a wall, which is good because it’s hard to avoid enemies and not get stuck to something behind you.
    And before that I met an Electric Lizard enemy, and fighting him is trouble.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • bfloo
    15943 posts Member
    I recently went back to the og battlefront 2 since it was free with Gold.

I am having a lot of fun with it, though I wish the mp was supported.
    I have it on pc as well, but my aim is awful with a keyboard and mouse

Also been playing some Quake Champions (low end graphics, great gameplay) and CIV V
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Iceninja
    440 posts Member
    How did you download the og Star Wars battlefront 2? I have gold, but it is saying I need to pay for it. All it says it “see price”
    “The force is with me and I am one with the force. I fear nothing because everything is as the Force wills it to be.” -Chirrut Imwe
  • Unwarycoin
    6416 posts Member
    Iceninja wrote: »
    How did you download the og Star Wars battlefront 2? I have gold, but it is saying I need to pay for it. All it says it “see price”

I don’t think you can buy Xbox 360 games from the Xbox One itself, but you can make it appear through the “ready to install” section via the website.
    Anyways, I went back to Kirby and the Rainbow Curse and I hate the ghosts in World 3.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • AzorAhai
    1367 posts Member

Clicking on See Price should take you to another menu where the game is listed as free, but your 'purchase' of it requires a step or two more than regular Xbox One games do.

I downloaded it. But my buddy sometimes has issues downloading these free Xbox and Xbox 360 games.
  • Anyone hyped for Borderlands 3?
  • bfloo
    15943 posts Member

sign in, then it is free.

Why microsoft does this is a mystery
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

I am for sure. Loved Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2, and Tales From the Borderlands. Pre-Sequel was kind of meh though, but Gearbox didn't develop it so I'm not worried about 3.

I am for sure. Loved Borderlands 1, Borderlands 2, and Tales From the Borderlands. Pre-Sequel was kind of meh though, but Gearbox didn't develop it so I'm not worried about 3.

You're telling me Mr Torgue was the funniest person in the game?

You're telling me Mr Torgue was the funniest person in the game?

From what I recall, yeah. Mr. Torgue is hard to top though admittedly, I love him, lol.
  • I played Star Fox 64 3D today, and it was fun.
    I went through the easy route, defeated “Andross” and managed a no death run, though I cut it close.
    Then I tried getting the gold medal in Corneria Score Attack, but I could only manage bronze.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Bunch of Gamecube games, was playing Zelda: Twilight Princess last night.
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • I tried Overcooked yesterday for Xbox One, level 1-3 gave me a lot of problems.
    Then I played BOTW to slay the Blue Lynel and claim his Crusher... but it was too cold in the Gerudo Highlands , and I’m not sure if upgrading my ruby headband increases it’s cold Resistance (or matching it with the warm doublet), so I just warped to places to get some side quests done.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • Apex Legends.
    Not sure why is so addictive :neutral:
  • The waiting game for Jedi fallen order
  • Unwarycoin wrote: »
    I tried Overcooked yesterday for Xbox One, level 1-3 gave me a lot of problems.
    Then I played BOTW to slay the Blue Lynel and claim his Crusher... but it was too cold in the Gerudo Highlands , and I’m not sure if upgrading my ruby headband increases it’s cold Resistance (or matching it with the warm doublet), so I just warped to places to get some side quests done.
    I had a long BOTW play session, and here’s what I accomplished.
    • I got the warm doublet.
    • I went past the Highlands and beat some snowy enemies, including two ice wizrobes, and died to Frost Lizalfos.
    • Then I climbed the mountain and found my target, it was a difficult fight, but I was victorious.
    • Then I went back to the Lizalfos with my new gear, and defeated them.
    • Then I carried a torch to the big ice rock (while shouting “I declare these Fry Cook Games, open!” {also my iPad keeps doing « this » instead of quotes, and automatically backspacing whole words because of it}), but it took awhile, so I tried to drop some firewood... but my torch went out, and when I went back to relight it the firewood disappeared, then I dropped the torch so it wouldn’t go out, lit the firewood, and revealed my reward... a shrine.
    • I then went to the Gerudo Tower, but on the way found a bunch of ice surrounding an Ice Talus, first he beat me, because I was stuck between him and a incline, so as soon as I thaw out I got frozen again. On my next life I slayed him by shooting him with all the fire arrows I had, then finishing him with thunder arrows.
    • Then I went to the tower, but I met some resistance, then I consulted two guides to complete the shrine quest at the tower.
    • On the way back to Gerudo Town, I passed the area with a blizzrobe and the Lizalfos with arrows (I forgot to mention it, but it was a difficult fight the last time, and as soon as I beat them a blood moon spawned, so I had to run.)
    • Once I went back to Gerudo Town, I set off to slay a Moldulga, and met my first Silver Bokoblin on the way.
    • I heard the moldulga was a challenging fight, but it didn’t give me much problems (but it does pack a punch).
    • Finally, I tried to find the eighth heroine, so I went to the seven heroines thinking that I’d find her statue there, but I didn’t. After completing the shrine, I consulted a guide to find the missing statue... and both the statue and it’s sword are in the Highlands, so I decided to go to Zora’s Domain, by selecting a quest, and quit at the seven heroines (though I might journey to the Highlands anyway)
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
    • I went past the Highlands and beat some snowy enemies, including two ice wizrobes, and died to Frost Lizalfos.
    • Then I climbed the mountain and found my target, it was a difficult fight, but I was victorious.
    • Then I carried a torch to the big ice rock (while shouting “I declare these Fry Cook Games, open!” {also my iPad keeps doing « this » instead of quotes, and automatically backspacing whole words because of it}), but it took awhile, so I tried to drop some firewood... but my torch went out, and when I went back to relight it the firewood disappeared, then I dropped the torch so it wouldn’t go out, lit the firewood, and revealed my reward... a shrine.
    • I then went to the Gerudo Tower, but on the way found a bunch of ice surrounding an Ice Talus, first he beat me, because I was stuck between him and a incline, so as soon as I thaw out I got frozen again. On my next life I slayed him by shooting him with all the fire arrows I had, then finishing him with thunder arrows.
    • Then I went to the tower, but I met some resistance, then I consulted two guides to complete the shrine quest at the tower.
    • On the way back to Gerudo Town, I passed the area with a blizzrobe and the Lizalfos with arrows (I forgot to mention it, but it was a difficult fight the last time, and as soon as I beat them a blood moon spawned, so I had to run.)
    • Once I went back to Gerudo Town, I set off to slay a Moldulga, and met my first Silver Bokoblin on the way.
    • I heard the moldulga was a challenging fight, but it didn’t give me much problems (but it does pack a punch).
    • Finally, I tried to find the eighth heroine, so I went to the seven heroines thinking that I’d find her statue there, but I didn’t. After completing the shrine, I consulted a guide to find the missing statue... and both the statue and it’s sword are in the Highlands, so I decided to go to Zora’s Domain, by selecting a quest, and quit at the seven heroines (though I might journey to the Highlands anyway)
    To me BoTW is a great game but for some reason I don't think it's my favorite (of the 3rd person games). I think I may like the more linear style of previous Zelda titles more.
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Lego Star Wars Complete Saga :smile:
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Lego Star Wars Complete Saga :smile:

Same. On my phone. It works sorta alright!

Surrounded by ore, not ice.
    Yesterday I played BOTW (holy plot-twists Batman!) and my Joy-Cons ran out of battery power, so I switched to handheld mode (I usually play docked) and because of that I focused on getting the thunder helm (and getting the sand and snow boots from the guy, which apparently isn’t nessasary for getting the helm), even avoiding the shrine radar in the Highlands (but I did go to the two enemy camps by the dragon skeleton... Blue Bokobolins with fire arrows are not fun).
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • VaderFist501st
    414 posts Member
    edited April 15
    Lego Star Wars Complete Saga :smile:

Would be so cool if they would remastered that game and included the new episodes after IX is released
  • AzorAhai
    1367 posts Member

Would be so cool if they would remastered that game and included with the new episodes after IX is released

I'd be fine with just a version that covered Episode 8 & 9.

• AzorAhai wrote: »

Would be so cool if they would remastered that game and included with the new episodes after IX is released

Im kinda surprised we didn’t get a LEGO TLJ game since we got one for TFA.
  • Uninstalled Bf2 for now. Too many bugs and too much CW. Playing RDR2 now and will be for a while. Then maybe back to pro evo

I doubt BF2 will get a look until at least July when this current roadmap ends.
  • Mostly star wars battlefront 2015. And a little of battlefront 2.
  • Midichlorian
    1409 posts Member
    edited April 15
    AzorAhai wrote: »

They might make another LEGO Star Wars game after EpIX. Hopefully has Episodes 1-9, Rogue One/Solo, and fingers crossed for Clone Wars/Rebels.
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • AzorAhai wrote: »

They might make another LEGO Star Wars game after EpIX. Hopefully has Episodes 1-9, Rogue One/Solo, and fingers crossed for Clone Wars/Rebels.

That would be so cool to even include content from the shows.
  • COD: Modern Warfare Remastered, the campaign on Veteran difficulty. Stuck on the Ferris Wheel end of level where the helicopters bring in tons of enemies. Any advice? Are the claymore mine placements the key? Help me. Where do I make my stand? Do you prefer to stay in one place, or move around? How you do take out each helicopter? Or do you just take out each guy as he repels down the rope? What guns do you recommend?
    "Rise."
  • COD: Modern Warfare Remastered, the campaign on Veteran difficulty. Stuck on the Ferris Wheel end of level where the helicopters bring in tons of enemies. Any advice? Are the claymore mine placements the key? Help me. Where do I make my stand? Do you prefer to stay in one place, or move around? How you do take out each helicopter? Or do you just take out each guy as he repels down the rope? What guns do you recommend?

Ah the old veteran difficulty cod campaigns... those were great lol. Its been a while since I played that campaign but when I struggled I always just made sure to take my time and make sure I have adequate cover at all times.
  • I keep forgetting to mention this but I played Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy HD, and my most resent play session was last night. It seemed like the in-game clock overflowed because it said I had 00:07 play time when I sunk in a good few hours, and at the end of my few hour session it said it was at 01: something (I forgot the exact time). Here’s what I remember happening.
    • Daxter fell into a pool of Dark Eco and became a small orange creature, I don’t know what it’s supposed to be so let’s call it a Timone.
    • I spent a few hours at Sentinel Beach trying to find the last power cell and the remaining precursor orbs, so I consulted a guide and... I couldn’t get them yet.
    • I fought a plant monster, and died a few times.
    • Daxter says funny things if you die in combat... but not in the swamp.
    • I got lost in the Lost Precursor City.
    • The Zoomer is annoying, and I hope it’s not supposed to be a plane, because it can’t fly (granted it isn’t aerodynamic but when has that ever stopped a genius in Video Game Land)
    • There’s a lot of me getting lost.
    • I assumed I got the blue precursor orb container in Rock Village... but I was wrong.
    • Mountain Pass is annoying, and I needed to hit a switch that I didn’t know existed for the last power cell in the area.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I'm waiting for MK11.
    Already preordered :smile: