criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Mandatory required changes NOW! for heroes

1- The card to recover the life of each hero, remove it and make his affections automatic so that it does not occupy a space in the cards. In addition, each hero when he defeats an enemy defeats him with any skill or main attack as it is not in the case of iodine, palpatine, finn, etc (because it does not make sense that some kill normal and get life and others do not).

2- Add a space for another letter, so there are four.

3- Create special abilities for all heroes and villains like Anakin has. But according to the personality and functions of the hero (for all I have ideas but that will be published in another topic). It can not be that only anakin has that special ability is unfair.

I will continue to add changes that I need to the game so be attentive and give support so that it arrives and I can return to like batllefront. Greetings from Spain.

Replies

• 2- Add a space for another letter, so there are four.

What?
  • Basically that in all the characters except the reinforcements (for now) you can add another card so that there are four. It is that I write it in Spanish and it is translated by google haha. Everything I say is translated by Google. My English does not give so much.
  • De acuerdo contigo!!!se debe habilitar la eleccion de una 4ta carta ya que solo poder 3 es muy poco.Es algo simple de actualizar y le daria mayor equilibrio a varios heroes y villanos
  • DarthChange18
    53 posts Member
    edited April 15
    Josue_1985 wrote: »
    De acuerdo contigo!!!se debe habilitar la eleccion de una 4ta carta ya que solo poder 3 es muy poco.Es algo simple de actualizar y le daria mayor equilibrio a varios heroes y villanos

But please do it really that apart from this the game needs a lot of changes in the mechanism and everything. So I really hope that this comes to them and that they really change it because the things that have to be changed really do not pay attention to them and it annoys a lot and makes you want not to play . Or whatever haha