criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Double XP Event: Star Wars Celebration

EA_Tom
272 posts EA Community Manager
edited April 12
ddff2uqu0pn4.png

DOUBLE XP EVENT: STAR WARS CELEBRATION
Start Time: April 12 - 00:01 UTC
End Time: April 15 - 06:00 UTC

To join in the celebrations this weekend, including the reveal of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™, all modes will have double XP active for all units.

hacnd9nv6753.png
Post edited by T0TALfps on

Replies

• Huzzah! Looking forward to that Episode IX trailer!
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Cadoth
    943 posts Member
    I’ll try to level up my hero ships if I can find a HS match
  • hosco33
    145 posts Member
    It's boring leveling up level-1 characters/ships
  • Could we reduce the amount of infiltrators on the battle field?

6 for each team is way to high... maybe like 2-3 each team.

I think choosing an infiltrator, given their strengths, should be a commitment kind of like to a hero too.
    Make Maul great again.
  • Cadoth
    943 posts Member
    Cadoth wrote: »

Better off using SA instead of HvV SA to level up hero ships. Now if HvV SA followed the same format as HvV then we would not have a problem finding matches for the mode but until they do that, the HvV SA mode stays dead.

Yeah you’re right
  • Cadoth wrote: »

Better off using SA instead of HvV SA to level up hero ships. Now if HvV SA followed the same format as HvV then we would not have a problem finding matches for the mode but until they do that, the HvV SA mode stays dead.

Yeah you’re right

@Jett_Fett_91166 @Cadoth and others of course

Still, if you like to play this mode send me a PM so I can send you my game tag. I'm on EU and play a few times a week (sometimes with other regulars).
  • jonci
    947 posts Member
    Oh what a surprise origin n battlefront off line at 1910 UK time always the weekend, so much for 2 x xp night 2 night
  • Tigzee
    173 posts Member
    The Rise of Skywalker!!! 😈 At last!!! But is EA down??? I can't geta game as of 1900hrs CST\GMT??? Anyone else XBOX ?????
  • Am getting the same for PS4 :/
  • Tigzee
    173 posts Member
    The main EA site has gone 404 major crash too.....must be a big prob......or system wide hack....all accounts locked out😯😯😯😯
  • DavDerling wrote: »

Yeah you’re right

Still, if you like to play this mode send me a PM so I can send you my game tag. I'm on EU and play a few times a week (sometimes with other regulars).

Platform? I'm on XB1 West Coast.
    #StarWars-y
  • Yeah I can't log in.
  • DavDerling wrote: »

Yeah you’re right

PC. So I guess that won't work :/
  • brienj
    660 posts Member
    DavDerling wrote: »

Yeah you’re right

That's the Xbox server I always play on, because the East Coast one is way too sweaty, lol

I am near the middle of the US, so using either US server is almost the same exact ping.
  • Hero starfighter assault here I come. Definitely an excellent mode
  • EA_Tom wrote: »
    ddff2uqu0pn4.png

DOUBLE XP EVENT: STAR WARS CELEBRATION
    Start Time: April 12 - 00:01 UTC
    End Time: April 15 - 06:00 UTC

To join in the celebrations this weekend, including the reveal of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™, all modes will have double XP active for all units.

hacnd9nv6753.png

I’ll try to attend this time! (I missed the last XP event)

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • I got an error message twice around 2:45 pm EST today (Xbox US Virginia server). The game said online couldn’t be accessed. I tried to connect online three times. On the third time, I succeeded and everything went smoothly after that.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • Cadoth wrote: »

Yeah you’re right

its harder to get xp in HS because there are only 4 opponents and they tend to crash a lot
  • Raise level caps please.
  • Double the xp, double the fall