criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission

What Would Revive Your Interest in This Game?

13Next

Replies

• A miracle
  • tvirusplague
    76 posts Member
    edited April 14
    Offline Conquest would be the only thing that would bring me back as of now I have no interest in playing at all, I just go to the forums for updated news etc
  • Hero Hunt

Body Guards

Shadow Troopers
  • New PvE content
  • RyanK388
    1792 posts Member
    Galactic civil war commando units like Rebel Pathfinders and imperial shadow troopers.
    The A280c is already in the game and described as a blaster favored by commandos, I imagine something similar in function to the old 2015 rebel honorguard.

The T-21 model appears to be in the game as non playable AI weapon but it is in game and would make a perfect Shadow trooper weapon
  • Fix the god awful bugs and give Luke and maul some skins
  • Ability to have 2-player private matches in Arcade, hopefully DICE release this with the teased large scale offline mode
  • Porting WA mode and maps.
    SA maps. B-wings, TIE Defenders. New hero ships.
    Extraction maps new or ported.
    Campaign maps for mp.
    New or ported blasters/weapons.
    Bug fixes.
    Increased cap levels.
    Stats.
    Droids/astromechs. Hero droids like K2SO R2D2.
    Rebel pilot, DS, Shock and Shadow trooper skins.
    Properly balanced and play tested heroes.
    Scantily clad Jyn, Rey, Iden and Leia wrestling in a Mimban mud pit.

#StarWars-y
  • RyanK388
    1792 posts Member
    edited April 14
    Reinforcement-based conquest mode where each team has a set amount of reinforcement tickets and captureable command posts
    It’s only one hero per side to keep the mode infantry focused and none of this fade to space capital striking nonsense that’s just a gimmick imo
    :edit
    Also capture all the command posts to begin a countdown to victory regardless of how many tickets the other player team has or eliminate all of the other teams reinforcements to win planetary control
    30 second countdown to instant victory should work and there should be more than just five command posts depending on map size
  • Pve content
  • Honestly I want to see the offline AI become smarter. Be able to run and not copy the exact movements of the AI next to them. This would be great becuase it would be better practice before going online and expecting everyone to be as dumb as the arcade AI. Also a ground to space battle that’s controlled by the players would be awesome. Something where you need to take a fighter into enemy ships and destroy them from the inside out while fighting for more positions on the ground. Also add hell fire droids I would love to destroy them.
  • Darth Maul hooded skin and Shadow Troopers for the OT.
  • Balance in content for all eras, not just Clone Wars.
  • New movie content. ST, anthology, rebels, any of the new stuff really. Put clone wars on hold until the new season imo
  • There's a few things that will bring me back:

1. Anakin is balanced well.
    2. More Extraction maps
    3. More CS eras
    4. More SA maps
    5. Heroes Unleashed made as a permanent separate mode
    6. HvV is reworked (which is apparently happening) to make the mode fun and competitive.

Any of the things listed above would likely bring me back for quite some time. As the game stands now, I don't even care to turn it on most days.
  • jordi1337
    1397 posts Member
    There's a few things that will bring me back:

1. Anakin is balanced well.
    2. More Extraction maps
    3. More CS eras
    4. More SA maps
    5. Heroes Unleashed made as a permanent separate mode
    6. HvV is reworked (which is apparently happening) to make the mode fun and competitive.

Any of the things listed above would likely bring me back for quite some time. As the game stands now, I don't even care to turn it on most days.

trust me hvv will be, like the new lightsaber combat, still bad but in a different way.
  • I'd be very happy with new PT maps and heroes. Sure, some people think we've had enough PT content. But I really don't want them to spend their time developing something we played in the last game (Rogue One etc.) I'd like something new and exciting. Not that I dislike Rogue One, I'd be very happy with a Rogue One season if there was something new, such as Jedha, but I'd much prefer PT content.
  • I would love a large-scaled online PvE co-op mode. ;)

And yes...POE!
  • Add competitive modes, private matches, and balanced gameplay, otherwise make battlefront 3.
  • brienj wrote: »
    Unwarycoin wrote: »
    • Releasing the pre-order only skins in some fashion (even as regular DL or only available at certain conventions so they still feel special).
    • Only bring the map over from the May roadmap (or add the revamp as a completely separate mode with it’s own name).
    • Some bug fixes (I haven’t noticed much, but I’m sure they’re there since no game is bug free).
    • Maybe change saber combat back and bring back the stamina wheel (though it seems to recharge fast enough that you could continue attacking in the new system).

I forgot to mention that I’m currently pretty happy with the game, this would just make things better in my eyes.

After using the stamina changes in HvV rather than arcade, I can gladly say that in my eyes they are bad by all real measures, and if they change it back I would be fine if they deemed this game complete afterwards (with the addition of the Elite Trooper DLC skins).

After playing two more rounds I think I overreacted, but I still think it’s worse than the old system.

It really is. Don't believe the hype. They removed any actual counter move, by removing the stagger. They should have changed it so the stagger only happens when you precisely block the attack, not remove it completely. So now this has fights in it, without a counter attack mechanic that is in practically every other good fighting game ever made, and a system that just rewards you for having a bigger stamina pool than your opponent, and since you can't do a counter move, the one with more stamina only need to block until you deplete yours and win.

My main point was that you can’t block anymore to close the gap between you and a blaster hero.
    I played a Grievious and was using my block to get close to Lando, but because I have Sith Training I lose 40% more stamina... which means that by the time I reached him (if that) and soften him up to finish him with either Thrust Surge or Unrelenting Advance, I can’t attack at all and can only stand there and take it.
    I had more luck just charging at them and attacking with no strategy.
    I’m fine either way with the stagger, but I think it may have been more dramatic with the nice lightsaber clang.
    #JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • This guyhjgrtvo200cs.png
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Large scale trooper only mode without heroes. Get rid of Anakin and how about even some decent matchmaking? Sick and tired of steamrolling.
  • Tigzee
    187 posts Member
    An online multiplayer SPLIT SCREEN MODE !!!! So I can play with a friend against randoms and other teams using our two controllers in the same room on the same console. B) o:) B)