criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Please Don't Play Hero Showdown If You Suck

Go practice in Heroes vs Villians or arcade before coming in and either making it so easy it's boring or being so brain dead I lose.

Replies

• KresusFIN
    2424 posts Member
    Why would you HS without a premade.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • I was literally turning OP's title back at them. And the only mode I've seen be empty has been SA, which I doubt OP would be playing anyway. Granted, I don't play much of the smaller modes outside of HvV anymore, but again, I doubt OP would go to them either, on account that there are no heroes to be played.
  • Kind of harsh to say, some people are just casuals and want to have fun
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • thelasteverjedi
    1478 posts Member
    edited April 15
    Totally agree. the OP should follow his own advice and stop playing HS.
  • brienj
    660 posts Member
    I've played the mode literally one time, because I know it should be played by a team of friends, but I was just getting the milestone completed. Also I don't have any friends that really want to play that mode, they'd rather play HvV, or have quit playing the game, since it has gone south so much. BTW, we won the one match I played. I didn't really like it, it was too easy, more so than HvV.
  • Enzyoo
    78 posts Member
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
    1186dbafjtuf.gif

I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe.
    35l7lo44u7u1.gif
  • From what I've seen, this mode is as hard or harder to get a match than Hero Starfighters, I think its probably not a good idea to make such a thread at this point.
  • ayoub786 wrote: »
    Go practice in Heroes vs Villians or arcade before coming in and either making it so easy it's boring or being so brain dead I lose.

I didn’t know HS was your mode OP.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • CaptainM09 wrote: »
    Why would you play HS with a random in the first place?

Maybe because you want a more strategic hero combat game?
  • Tigzee
    170 posts Member
    It's a shame that some individuals' egos get the better of them in BF2... surely the message of Star Wars is to lose the big ego and learn to work well with others of all kinds abilities? Personally I like it when a team really gels and assist each other. Feels like a real team fight then. Actually, when my cousin was over a few months back and had a few goes of HS....ha...he started getting serious abusive messages DURING the match from his OWN TEAM MATE in HS.... so he just walked off the landing platform on Bespin in front of the guy and left the abuser on his own to deal with the other team alone. Rather kill himself than play with the rotter. Hilarious! We then reported the dude for unsupporting behaviour and got feedback from XBOX thanking us for reporting the abuse.
  • ayoub786 wrote: »

Don't post on the forums if you are a nugget
  • CaptainM09 wrote: »
    Why would you play HS with a random in the first place?

Maybe because you want a more strategic hero combat game?

How is playing with a random strategic?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake"
    bhih9jzeyr6i.gif

• Spiito wrote: »
    Please don't play the game at all if you're one to complain about the skill levels of other people playing the same game.

Please don't tell other people stop playing the game, I see enough complaint threads about the game being empty.
    You could opt for suggesting, "please don't complain." Which is sound advice all across the board.
    ayoub786 wrote: »

You don’t seem to be following your own advice
  • Probably just a drunken rage post. Notice how often @ayoub786 has come back to their thread to defend their poopy outlook on gaming, life, morals, etc? Zippo. Nada. Zero times. Why? Because it's an obnoxious troll post that's obviously posted by someone with the intelligence of an infant (i.e. drunk people). Don't worry OP, I completely understand. I go over that rainbow all the time myself.

That is so sad. Tragic.
    Mouthrax wrote: »

Don't post on the forums if you are a nugget

We're all chicken nuggets.
    fhzkhsedtzef.jpeg

Oooooooooo

Ew. I'm more than confident when I say that no one wants to touch him.

I can soooooo relate to you. I get the same thoughts however I just accept the fact that not everyone can be me. It's good to face reality and accept the truth.
  • Sometimes i enjoy playing with a random. I try my best ofc but if they are garbage and die fast i do not mind. I enjoy the challenge of fighting 2 enemy heroes/villans alone it feels great when you win and your dead teammate gets to watch how a pro works 😎 lol
  • Well, since you said please.
  • Spiito
    1648 posts Member
    NavySeal wrote: »
    You don’t seem to be following your own advice
    Please explain.

Han Solo: We're gonna win.
    Qi'ra: It’s not that kind of game, Han. The object is not to win but to stay in it as long as you can.
    9R8CmGh.gif