criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

They nerfed the ARCs to hell

I was just 1v1'd by a low level rocket jump trooper when I am a rare level ARC trooper. Like, I had the jump on him and yet he just turns around and melts me like I am nothing. Anyone else feel this way?

Replies

• Icedragon7897
    1915 posts Member
    edited April 14
    He has not been nerfed yet as he can still fire 50+ shots before overheating
    Post edited by Icedragon7897 on
  • I was just 1v1'd by a low level rocket jump trooper when I am a rare level ARC trooper. Like, I had the jump on him and yet he just turns around and melts me like I am nothing. Anyone else feel this way?

Wat?
    Make Maul great again.
  • RyanK388
    1464 posts Member
    I was just 1v1'd by a low level rocket jump trooper when I am a rare level ARC trooper. Like, I had the jump on him and yet he just turns around and melts me like I am nothing. Anyone else feel this way?

Musthave been getting headshots on you
    Getting shot in the head by B2s is a fast tic-tac-toe-to death but no ARCs dual pistols haven’t been merfed yet to ny knowledge
  • I was just 1v1'd by a low level rocket jump trooper when I am a rare level ARC trooper. Like, I had the jump on him and yet he just turns around and melts me like I am nothing. Anyone else feel this way?

Serious lag or seriously outplayed :/
  • Kinda off subject but isn't your profile name an oxymoron? Commander Wolf didn't command the 501st.

I agree, they seem much weaker and the Droid commando seems slightly better now.
  • Liz4rD
    874 posts Member

Try to fire BOTH guns instead of one. In a recent post many ppl said that they just didnt realize they could fire both blasters.
  • Seperatist aerial has 360 hp
  • Ummm..no.
  • one of the aerials have a very strong gun but i can't remember which as i never use them