criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

HvV maps are mostly bad

Seems like there are really only 4-5 that I like..but maps like kashyykk and kessel, bespin, eh not loving them. I feel like I rarely get to play my favorite map as well. I love Naboo hanger but it rarely pops up in rotation. Not sure why that is

Replies

• CC_1010
    737 posts Member
    I agree. I only play Naboo, Mos Eisley, star killer, Hoth and Endor
  • You don't like bespin or kessel?? Great maps
  • Bespin is one of the better maps
  • TjPunx
    1355 posts Member
    Could learn how to play them, then they’re fun
  • Zyder
    340 posts Member
    I like to push people :D
  • TjPunx
    1355 posts Member
    Pushing people off the ledges is what makes those levels fun. Then being tryhards, only to go flying
  • Thead title: "HvV maps are mostly bad"

Correct title: "HvV is mostly, if not ALL bad"

You're welcome, @Papa_chris343
  • kashyykk is probably the only map I actually want out of the rotation. If I never saw that map again I would be a very happy man. Haha outside of that, most of the maps I can tolerate at the least. Yavin can be fun if you don't have a Luke or a Boba trying to run away every time they get picked as a target.
  • hsf_
    1676 posts Member
    Jabba's Palace is a complete ****. Seriously the amount of times I get killed because the camera has just gone "oh what's that over there" because the corridors are just far too slim.
  • TjPunx wrote: »
    Could learn how to play them, then they’re fun
    I am top of my team most of the time on any map..regardless most of them just aren’t great maps. Like where is a jedi temple map? Or utapau, or Jeddah, or correlia. All these planets were in movies.

Or even better versions of ones we have. Like kashyykk should have been on the ground like the 2005 map
  • LOL literally 90% of the maps in the game are bad. It's not limited to HvV it's every mode where maps are terrible. Which isn't helped by the explosive spam and low skill heroes that everyone picks (aka most saber heroes).
  • Bespin, great map… Kessel, great map… most HvV maps are actually good with the exception of Mos Eisley and those bloody chairs etc… well OP
  • Bespin, great map… Kessel, great map… most HvV maps are actually good with the exception of Mos Eisley and those bloody chairs etc… well OP

Mos Eisley is bloody life!
  • Official stat: Kashyyyk has a 78% death rate due to heroes falling off ledges.

Time for a push-only HvH mode.
  • brienj
    660 posts Member
    hsf_ wrote: »
    Jabba's Palace is a complete ****. Seriously the amount of times I get killed because the camera has just gone "oh what's that over there" because the corridors are just far too slim.

Yep, I totally hate it for that reason. I will usually only play it if I can play with 3 other friends, because the skill on my team will make up for the game screwing me over.