criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
August Community Calendar
Community Transmission

Anakin Bug - Unable to run

camerog
225 posts Member
Anyone shad this happen to them?

https://xboxclips.com/BitingAardvark/06fa7541-b2a8-40cb-bb97-2cada79d0608

His animation looks like he's running, but he isn't.

Replies

• Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    edited April 5
    camerog wrote: »

Yep, I can confirm this is a problem on the PS4 even though the clip is taken on Xbox. Happened to me a couple times already.

I laughed really hard when it did the first time and thought I was just imagining things. Took me a while to realize that he bugged out 😂
  • camerog
    225 posts Member
    Maliainu wrote: »
    camerog wrote: »

Yep, I can confirm this is a problem on the PS4 even though the clip is taken on Xbox. Happened to me a couple times already.

I laughed really hard when it did the first time and thought I was just imagining things. Took me a while to realize that he bugged out 😂

It happened to me 2 more times last night on different maps. It seems like some combination of his special powers causes it and i was able to break out of it by using them again, but not sure which power is the culprit or fix yet.
  • camerog
    225 posts Member
    also had an issue last night where he wouldn't swing or block with his lightsaber at all. i of course died and it was fine after that.
  • brienj
    680 posts Member
    It has happened to me as well. I've also had block and his abilities quit working. I've had him freeze in the Heroic Might pose. These are just a few of the many bugs and glitches that can happen when you play with him. The culprit seems to be getting stunned by either Phasma or Palpatine. If either of them stun you while you are doing an ability, some kind of glitch normally happens. This is why I always stay out of Phasma's droid range now, and only pull her to me if I need to kill her. I never get inside the stun radius, and if I do, I make sure I do not use any of his abilities until I am clear of it. It's a little harder with Palpatine, because he can shock you at any time, so you just have to make sure you kill him as quickly as you can when he is near you. I die more from having to respawn to fix a glitch with him, than I actually die from being killed by the enemy, lol
  • camerog
    225 posts Member
    his block and abilities not working, i believe, is cause by running out of stamina.
  • Happened to me last night after getting blasted with electricity from emp and dooku at the same time. Froze in place and couldn't use abilities.
  • brienj
    680 posts Member
    KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Happened to me last night after getting blasted with electricity from emp and dooku at the same time. Froze in place and couldn't use abilities.

Yes, this is what will cause it. A combination of two abilities that can stun him. Use the stun from any of these villains at the same time, and Anakin is toast - Phasma, Iden, Palpatine, or Dooku. Also, if he tries to use Heroic Might or Retribution when stunned at the same time, it will cause him to either freeze in place (Heroic Might), or lose all abilities and block (Retribution). This is why I like using villains that have the stuns that glitch him, because it gives you a huge advantage over the normally OP Anakin. You have to counter cheese with more cheese.
  • camerog
    225 posts Member
    brienj wrote: »
    KZ_Toxic wrote: »
    Happened to me last night after getting blasted with electricity from emp and dooku at the same time. Froze in place and couldn't use abilities.

Yes, this is what will cause it. A combination of two abilities that can stun him. Use the stun from any of these villains at the same time, and Anakin is toast - Phasma, Iden, Palpatine, or Dooku. Also, if he tries to use Heroic Might or Retribution when stunned at the same time, it will cause him to either freeze in place (Heroic Might), or lose all abilities and block (Retribution). This is why I like using villains that have the stuns that glitch him, because it gives you a huge advantage over the normally OP Anakin. You have to counter cheese with more cheese.

Thanks to both of u on solving the mystery