criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

We don't hate the clone wars, but VARIETY is needed, BALANCE is key

Prev1345678
We've been getting nothing but clone wars content since august of last year and that will continue until june, possibly even further

This has saturated most of us who are casual fans of the clone wars but like the other eras too

this is great for people who only have eyes for the clone wars, but a lot of us like star wars as a whole

BALANCE IS KEY (which is what @F8RGE likes to say yet they completely alienate the clone wars fans by releasing nothing but CW content for 10 months and possibly even longer!)

If they announce clone wars content for july onwards I'll probably be done with this game.

Replies

  • Chico wrote: »
    Who is crying? Just cos we have a different opinion to you doesn't mean we can't express it. Grow TF up.

    That little man is likely a childreen, give him time, the world will educate him one way or the other.
  • Starwarsfanboosk_com
    1274 posts Member
    edited April 15
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    We've been getting nothing but clone wars content since august of last year and that will continue until june, possibly even further

    If they announce clone wars content for july onwards I'll probably be done with this game.

    I'll probably do the same. Another months of clone wars would be unbearable for me. I almost decided to quit when I found out that next 3 maps for CS are going to be clone wars.

    I didn't protest against PT/CW content when they announced it but enough is enough.

    Don't say 'there is so much CW content that still isn't in the game' when some MOVIES have no content at all.
    Rogue One has no representation in the game whatsoever (besides Deathtroopers ).

    Yup, I've been advocating for RO since this game's launch, soon, a cartoon will have more representation that that amazing star wars film :worried:
  • And Han's iconic ANH skin.

    Luke should have 4 or 5 skins, but I guess Dooku and his sleepwear are more important to the franchise.
  • Cadoth
    1101 posts Member
    Cadoth wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    Ahsoka has not been confirmed

    Some info leaked that they've been working on her for 2 months. Season 7 comes out in 4 months, her files were seen in the game, & grevious even speaks to her. What more do you want?

    I was just saying that she’s not been confirmed, that’s all
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    Here we can see a clone wars fanboy in all of his glory, selfishiness is a common trait beyond these creatures


    All significant OT heroes, villains and planets have been in this game since launch so you are in no position to complain about the supposed lack of content for your favorite era.

    Not really true when I cannot use a single hero or play a single map from the OT in the new flagship mode

    GA has been a chore since forever, that mode is too repetitive and linear to have any sort of fun
  • Chico
    395 posts Member
    Chico wrote: »
    There are so many iconic Star Wars skins that could have been in the game from the OT in particular, but CW is what Reddit wants so CW is what we all get.
    It's kind of insane when you think about it

    We have cartoon obi wan, but no Old ben(the first jedi ever introduced to the world, you CAN'T get more iconic than that)

    We have pyjammas Dooku, but we don't have a single new Luke skin (hoth is from the last game), the main hero of the saga

    We have 80 clone legion skins, but we don't have Leia's most iconic outfit ever, her ANH attire.

    It's quite the definition of insanity.

    Yeah, PJ's Dooku really took the biscuit. Luke needs more skins, how do they not get this? I have over 1m credits to spend and I'm not buying PJ's. Or 'broken', or cartoon skins. Give me something to spend my credits on please!!
  • VaderFist501st
    414 posts Member
    edited April 15
    Cadoth wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    Ahsoka has not been confirmed

    Some info leaked that they've been working on her for 2 months. Season 7 comes out in 4 months, her files were seen in the game, & grevious even speaks to her. What more do you want?

    Since they like to release new DLC alongside new Star Wars media and the developers being huge fan of the TCW show/Ahsoka, it’s likely all but guaranteed Ahsoka will be coming IMO. I’m excited for her inclusion TBH. Cad bane would’ve made for a better villain addition than ventress though IMO
  • Relmets wrote: »
    The fact is Ahsoka is unimportant to this game, and is practically sabernut fanservice. This franchise has been completely perverted by the hero (and particularly saber) craze. Now with fallen order coming out saberlords will get a game with a much more fleshed out saber system while people looking to enjoy Star Wars trooper play will be left with this incredibly weird experimental hybrid chimera Frankenstein game that has no clear vision. It's tragic how DICE had the formula with battlefield and for whatever reason couldn't bring that to battlefront.

    The minimal thing to do for trooper players would be what they have been asking for, reworking the availability of default blasters, and removing reinforcements from blast. Including an LSvsDS reinforcements mode would be neat as well but is certainly not expected by any means given the neglect already happening. There is no reason they can't throw trooper players a bone by working with things that are ALREADY IN THE GAME. But I suspect they won't anyways.

    I'm not someone who is going to tell you Ahsoka doesn't have a right to be in this game because she's a weird orange cat lady or a cartoon, I don't have a problem with the fact that she's being added, I have a problem with the fact that other parts of the game are still not even getting the bare minimum of dev attention.



    Like extracion.
  • Y’all still at it :D

    Admirable.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • lowell
    1138 posts Member
    edited April 16
    I did say I was fine with OT and ST content as long as you can venture out beyond the films like Rebels, the Marvel Comics, the Battlefront: Twilight Company novel. But I was heckled at or ignored. You want balance in the game but with the films, there will be a wall you will hit and that's where you'll meet the rest of the canon. Even A New Hope and The Empire Strikes Back had 3 years between it and there's a lot of non-film material to pull from to make content but no consideration, why? We have Vader, BX-droid commando as PT reinforcement which can be also used in OT as Vader's secret troops from Marvel's Vader comic in 2015, now we just need Doctor Aphra, Triple Zero and BT-1.

    darth-vader-comics-cover.jpg

    maxresdefault.jpg

    376ejf.jpg

    For the ST era, we could bring in things from Resistance or even the Poe comics before that like Black Squadron, Terex, Malarus, etc.

    1000?cb=20170908155153

    1118full-agent-terex.jpg

    Poe-Dameron-13-8.jpg



  • JadeRaptor64
    1717 posts Member
    edited April 16
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more

    *notices the use of petty Ahsuck insult*
    Well, my opinion of the quality of your argument just decreased.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • lowell
    1138 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more

    *notices the use of petty Ahsuck insult*
    Well, my opinion of the quality of your argument just decreased.

    It clearly isn't petty if it makes you upset
    No offense of course
    bi8dq8vffa38.gif

    Are you okay with OT and ST content pulling from beyond the films like the shows, books, comics, etc. or you're just a films-only/films-first content? Because you're almost hitting the wall when it comes to just film-based content, just realize that.
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more

    *notices the use of petty Ahsuck insult*
    Well, my opinion of the quality of your argument just decreased.

    It clearly isn't petty if it makes you upset
    No offense of course
    bi8dq8vffa38.gif

    Are you okay with OT and ST content pulling from beyond the films like the shows, books, comics, etc. or you're just a films-only/films-first content? Because you're almost hitting the wall when it comes to just film-based content, just realize that.

    Don't make assumptions. The GCW (notice I said GCW, not OT) is my preferred era but I'm more concerned with making a push for infantry content.

    [+3748 posts]
  • lowell
    1138 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more

    *notices the use of petty Ahsuck insult*
    Well, my opinion of the quality of your argument just decreased.

    It clearly isn't petty if it makes you upset
    No offense of course
    bi8dq8vffa38.gif

    Are you okay with OT and ST content pulling from beyond the films like the shows, books, comics, etc. or you're just a films-only/films-first content? Because you're almost hitting the wall when it comes to just film-based content, just realize that.

    Don't make assumptions. The GCW (notice I said GCW, not OT) is my preferred era but I'm more concerned with making a push for infantry content.

    The Marvel comics and Del Rey novels (especially Twilight Company, Inferno Squad, the upcoming Alphabet Squadron trilogy, and to a certain extent, the Aftermath trilogy) also takes place during the GCW, would that be under consideration for any type of content even infantry?
  • lowell
    1138 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more

    *notices the use of petty Ahsuck insult*
    Well, my opinion of the quality of your argument just decreased.

    It clearly isn't petty if it makes you upset
    No offense of course
    bi8dq8vffa38.gif

    Are you okay with OT and ST content pulling from beyond the films like the shows, books, comics, etc. or you're just a films-only/films-first content? Because you're almost hitting the wall when it comes to just film-based content, just realize that.

    Don't make assumptions. The GCW (notice I said GCW, not OT) is my preferred era but I'm more concerned with making a push for infantry content.

    The Marvel comics and Del Rey novels (especially Twilight Company, Inferno Squad, the upcoming Alphabet Squadron trilogy, and to a certain extent, the Aftermath trilogy) also takes place during the GCW, would that be under consideration for any type of content even infantry?

    Why are you interrogating me
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more



    P.S. Purposely misspelling the name of a character like that just makes you come off as not having a real argument. You're undermining any legitimacy that your argument actually has when you do something like this and it makes it harder for people to take you seriously.

    Imagine being this upset by a punny nickname for a character you like
    sy9gigw3mms8.jpeg

    Just asking if that ever came across your mind because you can't just be thinking only the films for GCW, right? The Battle of Jakku was in the novels (Lost Stars came out in September) before even Battlefront 2015 released it a map and Aftermath: Empire's End featured it before it showed up in this game's campaign like even Operation: Cinder was pulled from Marvel's Shattered Empire miniseries.
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more

    *notices the use of petty Ahsuck insult*
    Well, my opinion of the quality of your argument just decreased.

    It clearly isn't petty if it makes you upset
    No offense of course
    bi8dq8vffa38.gif

    Are you okay with OT and ST content pulling from beyond the films like the shows, books, comics, etc. or you're just a films-only/films-first content? Because you're almost hitting the wall when it comes to just film-based content, just realize that.

    Don't make assumptions. The GCW (notice I said GCW, not OT) is my preferred era but I'm more concerned with making a push for infantry content.

    The Marvel comics and Del Rey novels (especially Twilight Company, Inferno Squad, the upcoming Alphabet Squadron trilogy, and to a certain extent, the Aftermath trilogy) also takes place during the GCW, would that be under consideration for any type of content even infantry?

    Why are you interrogating me
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more



    P.S. Purposely misspelling the name of a character like that just makes you come off as not having a real argument. You're undermining any legitimacy that your argument actually has when you do something like this and it makes it harder for people to take you seriously.

    Imagine being this upset by a punny nickname for a character you like
    sy9gigw3mms8.jpeg

    Just asking if that ever came across your mind because you can't just be thinking only the films for GCW, right? The Battle of Jakku was in the novels (Lost Stars came out in September) before even Battlefront 2015 released it a map and Aftermath: Empire's End featured it before it showed up in this game's campaign like even Operation: Cinder was pulled from Marvel's Shattered Empire miniseries.

    Look just add infantry content I don't even care where it's from
    [+3748 posts]
  • lowell
    1138 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more

    *notices the use of petty Ahsuck insult*
    Well, my opinion of the quality of your argument just decreased.

    It clearly isn't petty if it makes you upset
    No offense of course
    bi8dq8vffa38.gif

    Are you okay with OT and ST content pulling from beyond the films like the shows, books, comics, etc. or you're just a films-only/films-first content? Because you're almost hitting the wall when it comes to just film-based content, just realize that.

    Don't make assumptions. The GCW (notice I said GCW, not OT) is my preferred era but I'm more concerned with making a push for infantry content.

    The Marvel comics and Del Rey novels (especially Twilight Company, Inferno Squad, the upcoming Alphabet Squadron trilogy, and to a certain extent, the Aftermath trilogy) also takes place during the GCW, would that be under consideration for any type of content even infantry?

    Why are you interrogating me
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more



    P.S. Purposely misspelling the name of a character like that just makes you come off as not having a real argument. You're undermining any legitimacy that your argument actually has when you do something like this and it makes it harder for people to take you seriously.

    Imagine being this upset by a punny nickname for a character you like
    sy9gigw3mms8.jpeg

    Just asking if that ever came across your mind because you can't just be thinking only the films for GCW, right? The Battle of Jakku was in the novels (Lost Stars came out in September) before even Battlefront 2015 released it a map and Aftermath: Empire's End featured it before it showed up in this game's campaign like even Operation: Cinder was pulled from Marvel's Shattered Empire miniseries.

    Look just add infantry content I don't even care where it's from

    Thank you for answering that. There are people that determine content by medium (particularly films only or films first) but I want the game to be mindful that there is an entire canon to pull from, not just the movies themselves. Even the game campaign is non-film, taking inspiration from books and comics and even had a tie-in novel.
  • Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more

    *notices the use of petty Ahsuck insult*
    Well, my opinion of the quality of your argument just decreased.

    It clearly isn't petty if it makes you upset
    No offense of course
    bi8dq8vffa38.gif

    Are you okay with OT and ST content pulling from beyond the films like the shows, books, comics, etc. or you're just a films-only/films-first content? Because you're almost hitting the wall when it comes to just film-based content, just realize that.

    Don't make assumptions. The GCW (notice I said GCW, not OT) is my preferred era but I'm more concerned with making a push for infantry content.

    The Marvel comics and Del Rey novels (especially Twilight Company, Inferno Squad, the upcoming Alphabet Squadron trilogy, and to a certain extent, the Aftermath trilogy) also takes place during the GCW, would that be under consideration for any type of content even infantry?

    Why are you interrogating me
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more



    P.S. Purposely misspelling the name of a character like that just makes you come off as not having a real argument. You're undermining any legitimacy that your argument actually has when you do something like this and it makes it harder for people to take you seriously.

    Imagine being this upset by a punny nickname for a character you like
    sy9gigw3mms8.jpeg

    Not once did I do anything to indicate that I am upset, especially since you're the one replying to any comment that points out this fact. I'm just letting you know that doing that comes off as immature and as a cover for not having a real argument. If you don't want to know or don't care about how you sound to others in a discussion then be my guest. But if you're trying to prove or defend a claim then acting in that manner is basically arguing against yourself.
    "One may be outnumbered, but that doesn't mean they're outmatched."
  • Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more

    *notices the use of petty Ahsuck insult*
    Well, my opinion of the quality of your argument just decreased.

    It clearly isn't petty if it makes you upset
    No offense of course
    bi8dq8vffa38.gif

    Are you okay with OT and ST content pulling from beyond the films like the shows, books, comics, etc. or you're just a films-only/films-first content? Because you're almost hitting the wall when it comes to just film-based content, just realize that.

    Don't make assumptions. The GCW (notice I said GCW, not OT) is my preferred era but I'm more concerned with making a push for infantry content.

    The Marvel comics and Del Rey novels (especially Twilight Company, Inferno Squad, the upcoming Alphabet Squadron trilogy, and to a certain extent, the Aftermath trilogy) also takes place during the GCW, would that be under consideration for any type of content even infantry?

    Why are you interrogating me
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more



    P.S. Purposely misspelling the name of a character like that just makes you come off as not having a real argument. You're undermining any legitimacy that your argument actually has when you do something like this and it makes it harder for people to take you seriously.

    Imagine being this upset by a punny nickname for a character you like
    sy9gigw3mms8.jpeg

    Just asking if that ever came across your mind because you can't just be thinking only the films for GCW, right? The Battle of Jakku was in the novels (Lost Stars came out in September) before even Battlefront 2015 released it a map and Aftermath: Empire's End featured it before it showed up in this game's campaign like even Operation: Cinder was pulled from Marvel's Shattered Empire miniseries.

    Look just add infantry content I don't even care where it's from

    Thank you for answering that.

    You're welcome bud
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more

    *notices the use of petty Ahsuck insult*
    Well, my opinion of the quality of your argument just decreased.

    It clearly isn't petty if it makes you upset
    No offense of course
    bi8dq8vffa38.gif

    Are you okay with OT and ST content pulling from beyond the films like the shows, books, comics, etc. or you're just a films-only/films-first content? Because you're almost hitting the wall when it comes to just film-based content, just realize that.

    Don't make assumptions. The GCW (notice I said GCW, not OT) is my preferred era but I'm more concerned with making a push for infantry content.

    The Marvel comics and Del Rey novels (especially Twilight Company, Inferno Squad, the upcoming Alphabet Squadron trilogy, and to a certain extent, the Aftermath trilogy) also takes place during the GCW, would that be under consideration for any type of content even infantry?

    Why are you interrogating me
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more



    P.S. Purposely misspelling the name of a character like that just makes you come off as not having a real argument. You're undermining any legitimacy that your argument actually has when you do something like this and it makes it harder for people to take you seriously.

    Imagine being this upset by a punny nickname for a character you like
    sy9gigw3mms8.jpeg

    Not once did I do anything to indicate that I am upset, especially since you're the one replying to any comment that points out this fact. I'm just letting you know that doing that comes off as immature and as a cover for not having a real argument. If you don't want to know or don't care about how you sound to others in a discussion then be my guest. But if you're trying to prove or defend a claim then acting in that manner is basically arguing against yourself.
    Another forum intellectual lecturing people about maturity

    7wh3jgs3s6je.gif

    Another troll wishing they were getting the response they wanted :lol:
    "One may be outnumbered, but that doesn't mean they're outmatched."
  • Indeed.. Rogue One!!

    + now ill like to Add on

    tenor.gif

    :love:


Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!