criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

Avengers End Game and MCU discussion

Replies

• AzorAhai
    1349 posts Member
    Anyone have any post credit scene predictions?

Mine for a long time has been Hugh Jackman as Wolverine showing up.

But yesterday I had the thought of the FF making an appearance. I think that would be AWESOME!

Regardless, it's a good time to be a Marvel fan.
  • It was pretty much confirmed for awhile but official runtime is 3 hours and 58 seconds.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    It was pretty much confirmed for awhile but official runtime is 3 hours and 58 seconds.

I am taking my 6 year old son - hopefully he doesn't get too bored sitting there that long!
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • VaderFist501st
    414 posts Member
    edited April 8

New GMA sneak peek

Wow. Carol really think she’s just going to go take on thanos? Lol
    My guess is they go fight thanos, loose massively and then there’s a big time jump. This would explain certain details like black Widow having a different hairstyle in some of the trailers
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member

New GMA sneak peek

Wow. Carol really think she’s just going to go take on thanos? Lol
    My guess is they go fight thanos, loose massively and then there’s a big time jump. This would explain certain details like black Widow having a different hairstyle in some of the trailers

Can’t wait. Hyped.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • WarfareKiller41
    6982 posts Member
    edited April 8
    Ending the video right before the title card showed up hurt my soul...
    Post edited by WarfareKiller41 on
    Your journey nears its end.
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member
    I just want to know what Thanos was doing “using the stones again”
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • VaderFist501st
    414 posts Member
    edited April 9
    rollind24 wrote: »

Tending to his struggling farm of course. Can’t have have bad crops

53suqe0ehbb5.jpeg
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member

53suqe0ehbb5.jpeg

Lol the irony of him using it to create crops after wiping out half the universe because “resources”
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »

53suqe0ehbb5.jpeg

Lol the irony of him using it to create crops after wiping out half the universe because “resources”

Lol true

But on a more serious note, I’ve heard theories such as-

- him trying to repair the damaged gauntlet
    - It’s a trap to get the avengers to come to him
    - He feels remorseful and is testing whether it would be possible to bring back Gamora

• DarthJ
    6666 posts Member

53suqe0ehbb5.jpeg

Lol true

But on a more serious note, I’ve heard theories such as-

- him trying to repair the damaged gauntlet
    - It’s a trap to get the avengers to come to him
    - He feels remorseful and is testing whether it would be possible to bring back Gamora

I'll be surprised if its option 3. Option 1 - unsure, he has already did the damage he wanted to, unless he feels another cull is going to help in some form.

Option 2 then? Likely wants to defeat any opposition that can potentially beat him.
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member
    Trap sounds most likely I agree. Anyone have an idea on the voice at the 48 second mark when Capt Marvel is turning around to look at Thor?
    #infantrylivesmatter
    Trap sounds most likely I agree. Anyone have an idea on the voice at the 48 second mark when Capt Marvel is turning around to look at Thor?

It’s creepy whatever it is. It could be nothing significant and it’s just captain marvel whispering that to Thor as joke
  • Regarding the stones being used again, it could be that thanos used them against some other alien race that has come to attack him. The avengers can’t be the only ones wanting revenge.
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member
    Regarding the stones being used again, it could be that thanos used them against some other alien race that has come to attack him. The avengers can’t be the only ones wanting revenge.

Oooh, I like that thinking. Maybe Adam Warlock? I can dream
    #infantrylivesmatter
    Regarding the stones being used again, it could be that thanos used them against some other alien race that has come to attack him. The avengers can’t be the only ones wanting revenge.

Oooh, I like that thinking. Maybe Adam Warlock? I can dream

I thought about him too but I feel like they are saving him for the next phase
  • There’s a fairly big spoiler going around that involves a lego set leak. Just a warning to everyone to be very cautious if you don’t want this certain detail spoiled

• Another new tv spot
  • AzorAhai
    1349 posts Member
    Well, I got tix for the whole family on Sunday the 28th, but my plan to avoid the internet AND miss the 2nd round of the NFL Draft just wasn't going to cut it.

So I'm coming in late to work Friday the 26th, and will see the movie that morning.
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member
    edited April 16
    AzorAhai wrote: »
    Well, I got tix for the whole family on Sunday the 28th, but my plan to avoid the internet AND miss the 2nd round of the NFL Draft just wasn't going to cut it.

So I'm coming in late to work Friday the 26th, and will see the movie that morning.

I unsubbed from the Marvel reddit yesterday. Apparently there is a massive leak going around so be aware
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • AzorAhai
    1349 posts Member

I unsubbed from the Marvel reddit yesterday. Apparently there is a massive leak going around

Ah, I saw a headline about a leak, and intend to avoid trailers and articles about it until I see the movie.

I unsubbed from the Marvel reddit yesterday. Apparently there is a massive leak going around so be aware

Is this in regards to the toy leak or something new?

It's supposedly actual footage from the movie.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member

Yea that’s all I needed to see to unsub quickly until I see the movie
    #infantrylivesmatter

Wow. Time to delete social media lol
  • VaderFist501st
    414 posts Member
    edited April 16

Yea that’s all I needed to see to unsub quickly until I see the movie

I would also disable your PM’s on reddit if you have ever commented. People will go to the subs comment section to get usernames and just message randoms with spoilers
  • Saw the leaks in text form, holy heavens I'm 2x as excited now
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif

Remember, Thanos Demands Your Silence. So don't say anything!
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

Remember, Thanos Demands Your Silence. So don't say anything!
    Lol no worries man :smiley:
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • VaderFist501st
    414 posts Member
    edited April 16
    Saw the leaks in text form, holy heavens I'm 2x as excited now

Did it not spoil the movie for u?
  • WarfareKiller41
    6982 posts Member
    edited April 16

They weren't shocking spoilers like Infinity War's deaths, more like things that hype you up to see on the big screen, reading those leaks is similar to watching a trailer that gives away a lot about a movie
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif

They weren't shocking spoilers like Infinity War's deaths, more like things that hype you up to see on the big screen, reading those leaks is similar to watching a trailer that gives away a lot about a movie

Hmmm... I'm tempted, but I wanna go in spoiler free.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member

Hmmm... I'm tempted, but I wanna go in spoiler free.

66nflvpl5c0w.jpeg
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    Im taking my son on the 27th, so will avoid everything from the release date!

He is 6 and his favourite is Cap, so it has been hard trying to tell him with Chris Evans leaving, Cap will likely die. Feel like I crushed his hopes and dreams :disappointed:
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Im taking my son on the 27th, so will avoid everything from the release date!

He is 6 and his favourite is Cap, so it has been hard trying to tell him with Chris Evans leaving, Cap will likely die. Feel like I crushed his hopes and dreams :disappointed:

Awh, kids are adorable.
    itt96uodu82s.gif
    Give me an Old Luke skin, and we will be best friends. He is the only one I plan on buying with real $. :-)
    Poe/Hux Concept Ideas: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/117608/poe-dameron-armitage-hux-concept-ideas/p1?new=1
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member
    edited April 20

So hyped. No spoilers unless your avoiding official trailers for Endgame. Just a fan made MCU trailer that splices together the movies with official Endgame trailer footage at the end.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member

Phase 3 retrospective fan cut
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • WarfareKiller41
    6982 posts Member
    edited April 20

So hyped. No spoilers unless your avoiding official trailers for Endgame. Just a fan made MCU trailer that splices together the movies with official Endgame trailer footage at the end.
    So surreal that I will have watched Endgame by the end of the next week
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member
    Since Endgame releases this week, here’s some ticket memes. Placed in spoilers because of length, no actual Endgame spoilers.
    mufe58z1kz98.jpeg
    xztmr9flical.png
    ywuc2pchdyo2.jpeg
    zc62qho8bt4x.png
    u7ougdkgamb4.jpeg
    xahecbrzdn96.jpeg
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Anyone else here do a rewatch of the MCU leading up to endgame? I usually rewatch most of the MCU films leading up to avengers movies
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member
    Anyone else here do a rewatch of the MCU leading up to endgame? I usually rewatch most of the MCU films leading up to avengers movies

I’ve watched a lot of them recently but not like I did for Infinity War where I went in order through all of them. If I didn’t do it last year I would have, they all seem so fresh still.
    #infantrylivesmatter
    Anyone else here do a rewatch of the MCU leading up to endgame? I usually rewatch most of the MCU films leading up to avengers movies

I’ve watched a lot of them recently but not like I did for Infinity War where I went in order through all of them. If I didn’t do it last year I would have, they all seem so fresh still.

Indeed. I love rewatching them and especially the phase 1 films. It’s not a very popular opinion but the phase 1 films have always been some of my favorites. First avenger would haft to be my top MCU film with winter soldier closely behind.
  • rollind24
    5851 posts Member

Indeed. I love rewatching them and especially the phase 1 films. It’s not a very popular opinion but the phase 1 films have always been some of my favorites. First avenger would haft to be my top MCU film with winter soldier closely behind.

Agreed. I think First Avenger is underrated and doesn’t get the recognition it deserves, seems to get overshadowed by Winter soldier
    #infantrylivesmatter

• New Tv spot featuring an angry thanos lol. So hyped!

• New Tv spot featuring an angry thanos lol. So hyped!
    Oh no, Thanos activated his Expose Weakness ability
    fg4b6t2kcplam2qmfrnt.gif
  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    With regards to the leak mentioned, I stumbled across small parts by accident and don't believe them. They contradict themselves far too much, with one leak contradicting another.

To be honest, if the small amount I saw WAS true, I would possibly predict a TLJ-esque division of the audience. It wouldn't be a good thing for me. All I am saying.

However, I don't think its true.
  • EA_Rtas
    1180 posts EA Moderator
    Seeing it this Friday night and have gone dark unsubbed on reddit and disabled Dm's. Super excited for this movie
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    With regards to the leak mentioned, I stumbled across small parts by accident and don't believe them. They contradict themselves far too much, with one leak contradicting another.

To be honest, if the small amount I saw WAS true, I would possibly predict a TLJ-esque division of the audience. It wouldn't be a good thing for me. All I am saying.

Apparently the leak is actually true. Not sure which one you read but one particular leak was leaked from someone who had an early screening. I’ve not read the leaks but the supposed leaker could be purposefully lying?
  • DarthJ
    6666 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

Apparently the leak is actually true. Not sure which one you read but one particular leak was leaked from someone who had an early screening. I’ve not read the leaks but the supposed leaker could be purposefully lying?

@VaderFist501st its hard to say without spoilers - I can PM you if you have seen them?

Its just out of the small amount I saw, at least 2 or 3 contradicted each other completely. And if it does happen, I dont think its going to be an excellent film. Hopefully they are wrong/were lying.