criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

Are people on this forum interested in the new clone wars season?

Replies

• CC_1010
    1427 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    I'm very excited for season 7, but also disappointed by how short season 7 is. Several storylines that were originally planned for this season when the show got cancelled by Disney in 2013 are not going to be in the new season 7 sadly. The Dark Disciple arc (featuring Ventress and Quinlan Vos), the Son of Dathomir arc (featuring Maul and Talzin), the Crystal Crysis arc (featuring Obi-Wan and Anakin on Utapau), a planned arc that would introduce the Yuuzhan Vong back into canon, and a Cad Bane vs Boba Fett arc have all been cut, as well as a 2nd Bad Batch clone arc.

Maybe we will still get them after the finale. You never know. Disney speaks money.

Yeah, hopefully season 7 gets enough views on Disney+ to convince Disney to make a 2nd "Lost episodes" season like season 6. Several of those arcs are already partially finished. Crystal Crysis and the Boba vs Cad Bane arc had rough animation done already. Dark Disciple and Son of Dathomir had scripts written (which later got adapted into a Dark Disciple Book and a Son of Dathomir comic). Yoda and the Bad Batch on Kashyyyk arc was partially animated. A 2nd Mon Cala arc, a Rex + R2 arc where they get stranded on a moon of Ryloth, and an arc about Darth Sidious trying to break into the Jedi Temple's Holocron vault were scripted already. There is alot there already for them to work with for a 2nd "Lost Episodes" season.

I forgot about that Sidious arc. Wasn't there also supposed to be an arc where Ahsoka faces Sidious in the depths of Coruscant? Something about finding a dark side temple buried in the depths underneath the Jedi Temple.

Yeah. It was part of the same arc.
    "This story would be about what lay beneath the Jedi Temple, similar to how churches were often built on the previous religious center. Different Force-user temples, and maybe even a Sith shrine, would be beneath. There would be giant skeleton Kaiju down there. Ahsoka discovers a threat in the underworld of Coruscant and makes her way back to the Jedi order to warn them. She, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker sets out to rescue Master Yoda from the Sith shrine. The arc would also have featured Darth Sidious trying to break into the Holocron Vault of the Jedi Temple, but Ahsoka would hinder his progress."

Would have taken place chronologically sometime between the 1313 arc and the Siege of Mandalore arc we are getting in season 7.

In the trailer we see her traveling through the underworld, perhaps it this arc?
  • AzorAhai
    1328 posts Member
    This could be the last season for the Clone Wars, but it doesn't mean that more stories can't be told.

They could always go back into it with something like a Clone Troopers Chronicles. It wouldn't even have to be CGI as far as I'm concerned. Just give me more War Stories.

And they could certainly give Ahsoka her own show to fill in the gaps that lead up to Rebels.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    I'm very excited for season 7, but also disappointed by how short season 7 is. Several storylines that were originally planned for this season when the show got cancelled by Disney in 2013 are not going to be in the new season 7 sadly. The Dark Disciple arc (featuring Ventress and Quinlan Vos), the Son of Dathomir arc (featuring Maul and Talzin), the Crystal Crysis arc (featuring Obi-Wan and Anakin on Utapau), a planned arc that would introduce the Yuuzhan Vong back into canon, and a Cad Bane vs Boba Fett arc have all been cut, as well as a 2nd Bad Batch clone arc.

Maybe we will still get them after the finale. You never know. Disney speaks money.

Yeah, hopefully season 7 gets enough views on Disney+ to convince Disney to make a 2nd "Lost episodes" season like season 6. Several of those arcs are already partially finished. Crystal Crysis and the Boba vs Cad Bane arc had rough animation done already. Dark Disciple and Son of Dathomir had scripts written (which later got adapted into a Dark Disciple Book and a Son of Dathomir comic). Yoda and the Bad Batch on Kashyyyk arc was partially animated. A 2nd Mon Cala arc, a Rex + R2 arc where they get stranded on a moon of Ryloth, and an arc about Darth Sidious trying to break into the Jedi Temple's Holocron vault were scripted already. There is alot there already for them to work with for a 2nd "Lost Episodes" season.

I agree. We will get the crystal arc.

I don’t like the outcome of the grievous vs Kenobi fight I that arc.

I'm a bit disappointed by part of the Boba vs Cad Bane arc personally. It is implied that Embo killed Sugi, which doesn't make sense to me because Embo and Sugi were friends. Embo was shown to be one of the bounty hunters that had morals in previous episodes, why would he fight on Bane's side instead of Boba's side? It just doesn't make sense to me. If we do get a season 8 with that arc, I hope they rewrite it a bit to put Embo on Boba's side alongside Sugi.

I think Embo is on Boba's side in Dark Disciple, and he was seen leaving Boba's HQ in the Bounty episode in Season 4. But then he did work with Cad Bane in the arc where Obi-Wan fakes his death and infiltrates them as the "Marksman of Concord Dawn" Rako Hardeen. That was an attempt at kidnapping Palpatine. Embo was introduced as having the highest bounty total in the galaxy next to Cad Bane. Then he did a job for Sidious in the banking clan arc of Season 6.

It seems money talks when it comes to his morality. lol But then you could say the same for Boba Fett and his crew like Bossk. Bossk and Boba got mixed up with Aurra Sing in an attempt to kill Mace Windu. Given that Aurra Sing has also worked with Bane, maybe the "loyalties" of these bounty hunters are pretty short fused.
  • I'm absolutely interested, I can't wait for the new season!
    "One may be outnumbered, but that doesn't mean they're outmatched."
  • Alex64
    7431 posts Member
    Alex64 wrote: »
    JayJedi wrote: »
    Only a vocal minority is interested in Cartoon things
    The internet disagrees.

I would say the thousands of people at Celebration disagree from the reaction that the panel received.

You can't measure people's agreement by their reactions on something, fandom could react positively to another things like OT or TOR or even that Cassian TV show, your argument isn't valid.

If they weren't interested in Clone Wars, they would not have been attending the panel in the packed arena or the overflow areas. If 10-15K people weren't interested in the Clone Wars, they would not have been watching the live stream (or the 294K that have watched the recorded panel.)

They are interested in everything Star Wars don't you get my point? It's the Star Wars Celebration! Put them a TOR game or series announcement and it would be the same reaction.

You said "only a vocal minority is interested in Cartoon things" and I said that the over 300k that have watched the panel are "interested" in Clone Wars. If they are interested in everything Star Wars, they are interested in Clone Wars and you just proved your point wrong. Not everyone that was there may love the Clone Wars, but there is interest in it from more than a vocal minority on the Internet. If there wasn't demand for more Clone Wars, the series would not have been resurrected for a final season to finish it off properly.

You can't measure things just by watching to one side of the coin, your argument it's wrong accept it.

You're right, you've shown me the error of my ways. 300,000 people watched something that they weren't interested in at all. Now that I think of it, I'm not interested in it either because it isn't the OT.

Still wrong, and that's why vocal minorities think they are right, cause they only see one side of the coin.

Maybe you can explain to me oh great and wise one why someone with no interest in the Clone Wars took an hour out of their time to watch a panel that was only about Clone Wars. Maybe it's just me, but if I have no interest in something, I don't waste my time on that thing that I have no interest in.

People take 5 hours of their time doing nothing and you think one hour is too much sacrifice?

Clone wars is widely appreciated and many people want content from it in the game. I think it’s as simple as that.

I could say that Darth Vader in the Original Trilogy is wider appreciated by the fans, but thats just my opinion.
    I agree. And because of that we have loads of OT content:)

That happens when you design a AAA "massive" game intented to be played by casuals who spent money and time buying lootboxes but then suddenly that system fail and the only thing you can do it's to please a vocal minority that you think could give a thing about your game.

Nope, doesn’t make sense. The clone wars fans are not a vocal minority.

Yes they are, people around the world only care about Vader nad maybe Luke and Leia and Rey too, but they don't even know the clones, they are just stormtroppers for them.
    The kind mixed with the wicked, the will to fight until the end, I'm not your enemy or friend.
  • CC_1010
    1427 posts Member
    The internet disagrees.

I would say the thousands of people at Celebration disagree from the reaction that the panel received.

You can't measure people's agreement by their reactions on something, fandom could react positively to another things like OT or TOR or even that Cassian TV show, your argument isn't valid.

If they weren't interested in Clone Wars, they would not have been attending the panel in the packed arena or the overflow areas. If 10-15K people weren't interested in the Clone Wars, they would not have been watching the live stream (or the 294K that have watched the recorded panel.)

They are interested in everything Star Wars don't you get my point? It's the Star Wars Celebration! Put them a TOR game or series announcement and it would be the same reaction.

You said "only a vocal minority is interested in Cartoon things" and I said that the over 300k that have watched the panel are "interested" in Clone Wars. If they are interested in everything Star Wars, they are interested in Clone Wars and you just proved your point wrong. Not everyone that was there may love the Clone Wars, but there is interest in it from more than a vocal minority on the Internet. If there wasn't demand for more Clone Wars, the series would not have been resurrected for a final season to finish it off properly.

You can't measure things just by watching to one side of the coin, your argument it's wrong accept it.

You're right, you've shown me the error of my ways. 300,000 people watched something that they weren't interested in at all. Now that I think of it, I'm not interested in it either because it isn't the OT.

Still wrong, and that's why vocal minorities think they are right, cause they only see one side of the coin.

Maybe you can explain to me oh great and wise one why someone with no interest in the Clone Wars took an hour out of their time to watch a panel that was only about Clone Wars. Maybe it's just me, but if I have no interest in something, I don't waste my time on that thing that I have no interest in.

People take 5 hours of their time doing nothing and you think one hour is too much sacrifice?

Clone wars is widely appreciated and many people want content from it in the game. I think it’s as simple as that.

I could say that Darth Vader in the Original Trilogy is wider appreciated by the fans, but thats just my opinion.

That happens when you design a AAA "massive" game intented to be played by casuals who spent money and time buying lootboxes but then suddenly that system fail and the only thing you can do it's to please a vocal minority that you think could give a thing about your game.

Yes they are, people around the world only care about Vader nad maybe Luke and Leia and Rey too, but they don't even know the clones, they are just stormtroppers for them.

Let’s agree to disagree:)
  • Alex64 wrote: »
    The internet disagrees.

And they have all those characters in the game. That's the whole point. Yes OT era is likely the most popular, but all the fan favorites have been done TWICE now. The only thing left is to drag up lower tier heroes that most wouldn't recognize over any of the PT heroes.

I forgot about that Sidious arc. Wasn't there also supposed to be an arc where Ahsoka faces Sidious in the depths of Coruscant? Something about finding a dark side temple buried in the depths underneath the Jedi Temple.

"This story would be about what lay beneath the Jedi Temple, similar to how churches were often built on the previous religious center. Different Force-user temples, and maybe even a Sith shrine, would be beneath. There would be giant skeleton Kaiju down there. Ahsoka discovers a threat in the underworld of Coruscant and makes her way back to the Jedi order to warn them. She, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker sets out to rescue Master Yoda from the Sith shrine. The arc would also have featured Darth Sidious trying to break into the Holocron Vault of the Jedi Temple, but Ahsoka would hinder his progress."

Would have taken place chronologically sometime between the 1313 arc and the Siege of Mandalore arc we are getting in season 7.

In the trailer we see her traveling through the underworld, perhaps it this arc?

No, that is the other underworld arc from the original cancelled season 6.
    A four-episode arc with production codes 6.05–6.08[25] was to follow Ahsoka Tano after her decision to leave the Jedi Order. This arc was to show some of her first adventures in the underworld where she met a scoundrel named Nyx Okami, who she developed a close relationship with.[26] Ahsoka's character was challenged when she got involved with the underworld and the Pyke Syndicate but had to resist her Jedi teachings for her own safety.[26]

It has been partially rewritten, with Nyx now having a twin sister I believe, but the overall premise is the same, as you can see the Pyke Syndicate chasing the 3 of them in the season 7 trailer.
  • CC_1010
    1427 posts Member

No, that is the other underworld arc from the original cancelled season 6.
    A four-episode arc with production codes 6.05–6.08[25] was to follow Ahsoka Tano after her decision to leave the Jedi Order. This arc was to show some of her first adventures in the underworld where she met a scoundrel named Nyx Okami, who she developed a close relationship with.[26] Ahsoka's character was challenged when she got involved with the underworld and the Pyke Syndicate but had to resist her Jedi teachings for her own safety.[26]

It has been partially rewritten, with Nyx now having a twin sister I believe, but the overall premise is the same, as you can see the Pyke Syndicate chasing the 3 of them in the season 7 trailer.
    Oh ok:(

I'm a bit disappointed by part of the Boba vs Cad Bane arc personally. It is implied that Embo killed Sugi, which doesn't make sense to me because Embo and Sugi were friends. Embo was shown to be one of the bounty hunters that had morals in previous episodes, why would he fight on Bane's side instead of Boba's side? It just doesn't make sense to me. If we do get a season 8 with that arc, I hope they rewrite it a bit to put Embo on Boba's side alongside Sugi.

I think Embo is on Boba's side in Dark Disciple, and he was seen leaving Boba's HQ in the Bounty episode in Season 4. But then he did work with Cad Bane in the arc where Obi-Wan fakes his death and infiltrates them as the "Marksman of Concord Dawn" Rako Hardeen. That was an attempt at kidnapping Palpatine. Embo was introduced as having the highest bounty total in the galaxy next to Cad Bane. Then he did a job for Sidious in the banking clan arc of Season 6.

It seems money talks when it comes to his morality. lol But then you could say the same for Boba Fett and his crew like Bossk. Bossk and Boba got mixed up with Aurra Sing in an attempt to kill Mace Windu. Given that Aurra Sing has also worked with Bane, maybe the "loyalties" of these bounty hunters are pretty short fused.

The reason why I feel like Embo has morals is because of the episode where Embo and Sugi were hired to protect the village on Felucia. Hondo's pirate gang offered them more money than the village did to fight with them instead, but Embo and Sugi refused, and helped train the villagers to fight back. Also, Embo later appears in some post ROTJ canon material that shows he has morals.
    In that arc, Embo is in debt so he takes on a bounty on Sugi's niece, Jas. However, he is unable to go through with it, letting Jas escape once, and ultimately turning on a fellow bounty hunter, Mercurial Swift, in order to save Jas in exchange for a pardon from the New Republic. Maybe he saved Jas because of guilt he felt for betraying Sugi though. Definitely seems like they plan to make it canon that Embo killed Sugi, I just don't like it though.
  • CC_1010
    1427 posts Member
    awakespace wrote: »
    To those of you who have never watched The Clone Wars:

The later seasons are the best seasons. I really like some of the early stuff, but it gets really incredible over time.

I completely agree. The battle of Ringo Vinda is my favourite. And we get to see commander Fox in his phase 2 armor.
  • ArchAngeL_777
    1786 posts Member
    edited April 16
    rollind24 wrote: »
    The internet disagrees.

Not really. It’s a niche show with a hardcore following absolutely but it’s still a niche show

This isn't something like Firefly. LOL!! This show was well on it's way to 8+ seasons of content when Disney cancelled it for Rebels. They had pre-production content into season 8. It was highly popular.
  • CC_1010
    1427 posts Member
    The internet disagrees.

Not really. It’s a niche show with a hardcore following absolutely but it’s still a niche show

Even if you consider it niche, it now deserves attention after so much OR content.
    And after that we hopefully get more ST content.
  • Hesha
    459 posts Member
    Just started watching the show recently so I’m somewhat excited for the new season, mainly because I’m hoping that this game will keep getting more content now that the new season is coming out.
  • bfloo
    15529 posts Member
    The internet disagrees.

With the millions and millions os Star Wars fans around the world, 300k is a drop in a bucket
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo
    15529 posts Member

Their loyalty is to the highest bidder.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

The reason why I feel like Embo has morals is because of the episode where Embo and Sugi were hired to protect the village on Felucia. Hondo's pirate gang offered them more money than the village did to fight with them instead, but Embo and Sugi refused, and helped train the villagers to fight back. Also, Embo later appears in some post ROTJ canon material that shows he has morals.
    In that arc, Embo is in debt so he takes on a bounty on Sugi's niece, Jas. However, he is unable to go through with it, letting Jas escape once, and ultimately turning on a fellow bounty hunter, Mercurial Swift, in order to save Jas in exchange for a pardon from the New Republic. Maybe he saved Jas because of guilt he felt for betraying Sugi though. Definitely seems like they plan to make it canon that Embo killed Sugi, I just don't like it though.

Yeah I remember that episode. It did give them the appearance of morals, but I think they also have some kind of bounty hunter code in relation to contracts. If they had taken Hondo's offer, it betrays the contract they were paid to do for the Felucians.

I hope they do rework it so he doesn't kill Sugi, assuming they get that far. I could see how in that comic he at least appears to feel guilty if not some measure of morals.
  • I’ve found people on Reddit to be far more reasonable, and I haven’t looked a whole lot further

You're only saying that because they agree with you on most topics. It's an echo chamber.

Trump supporter: I find Fox News to be far more reasonable than CNN
    Non-supporter: I find MSNBC to be far more reasonable than Fox News
    My name is Bob

Hell yes, far more than the movie or anything else. But here you’ll tend to find opinions heavily slanted certain ways. Can’t gauge well here what the general consensus is. I’ve found people on Reddit to be far more reasonable, and I haven’t looked a whole lot further

WhAt? People on Reddit? Reasonable? Blasphemy! The Reddit is a place of bias and insults and nothing good can ever happen there! /s

This is actually a forum meme isn’t it?

No, I think they take it seriously.

That might have something to do with the entire front page being filled with pointless memes and videos 24/7. There's little to no substantive discussion most days I visit the subreddit.
    My name is Bob

• Hesha wrote: »
    Just started watching the show recently so I’m somewhat excited for the new season, mainly because I’m hoping that this game will keep getting more content now that the new season is coming out.

It gets a lot better in the later seasons.

TCW episodes are out of chronological order. You’ll definitely want to watch them in chronological order otherwise the story jumps all over the place and it’s hard to follow as characters you thought were eliminated come back. You can find the chronological order list by just googling ‘clone wars chronological order episode list’
  • Nope...That era has enough content right now.
  • Hesha wrote: »

TCW episodes are out of chronological order. You’ll definitely want to watch them in chronological order otherwise the story jumps all over the place and it’s hard to follow as characters you thought were eliminated come back. You can find the chronological order list by just googling ‘clone wars chronological order episode list’

How out of order are the episodes? Like 2nd to
    last episode of a season is the third episode?
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Hesha wrote: »

They're way out of chronological order. Here is a guide for the chronological order if you ever want to watch it that way:

Air # Title
    1 216 Cat and Mouse
    2 116 Hidden Enemy
    T The Clone Wars theatrical release
    3 301 Clone Cadets
    4 303 Supply Lines
    5 101 Ambush
    6 102 Rising Malevolence
    7 103 Shadow of Malevolence
    8 104 Destroy Malevolence
    9 105 Rookies
    10 106 Downfall of a Droid
    11 107 Duel of the Droids
    12 108 Bombad Jedi
    13 109 Cloak of Darkness
    14 110 Lair of Grievous
    15 111 Dooku Captured
    16 112 The Gungan General
    17 113 Jedi Crash
    18 114 Defenders of Peace
    19 115 Trespass
    20 117 Blue Shadow Virus
    21 118 Mystery of a Thousand Moons
    22 119 Storm over Ryloth
    23 120 Innocents of Ryloth
    24 121 Liberty on Ryloth
    25 201 Holocron Heist
    26 202 Cargo of Doom
    27 203 Children of the Force
    28 217 Bounty Hunters
    29 218 The Zillo Beast
    30 219 The Zillo Beast Strikes Back
    31 204 Senate Spy
    32 205 Landing at Point Rain
    33 206 Weapons Factory
    34 207 Legacy of Terror
    35 208 Brain Invaders
    36 209 Grievous Intrigue
    37 210 The Deserter
    38 211 Lightsaber Lost
    39 212 The Mandalore Plot
    40 213 Voyage of Temptation
    41 214 Duchess of Mandalore
    42 220 Death Trap
    43 221 R2 Come Home
    44 222 Lethal Trackdown
    45 305 Corruption
    46 306 The Academy
    47 307 Assassin
    48 302 ARC Troopers
    49 304 Sphere of Influence
    50 308 Evil Plans
    51 122 Hostage Crisis
    52 309 Hunt for Ziro
    53 310 Heroes on Both Side
    54 311 Pursuit of Peace
    55 215 Senate Murders
    56 312 Nightsisters
    57 313 Monster
    58 314 Witches of the Mist
    59 315 Overlords
    60 316 Altar of Mortis
    61 317 Ghosts of Mortis
    62 318 The Citadel
    63 319 Counter Attack
    64 320 Citadel Rescue
    65 321 Padawan Lost
    66 322 Wookiee Hunt
    67 401 Water War
    68 402 Gungan Attack
    69 403 Prisoners
    70 404 Shadow Warrior
    71 405 Mercy Mission
    72 406 Nomad Droids
    73 407 Darkness on Umbara
    74 408 The General
    75 409 Plan of Dissent
    76 410 Carnage of Krell
    77 411 Kidnapped
    78 412 Slaves of the Republic
    79 413 Escape from Kadavo
    80 414 A Friend In Need
    81 415 Deception
    82 416 Friends and Enemies
    83 417 The Box
    84 418 Crisis on Naboo
    85 419 Massacre
    86 420 Bounty
    87 421 Brothers
    88 422 Revenge
    89 502 A War on Two Fronts
    90 503 Front Runners
    91 504 The Soft War
    92 505 Tipping Points
    93 506 The Gathering
    94 507 A Test of Strength
    95 508 Bound for Rescue
    96 509 A Necessary Bond
    97 510 Secret Weapons
    98 511 A Sunny Day in the Void
    99 512 Missing in Action
    100 513 Point of No Return
    101 501 Revival
    102 514 Eminence
    103 515 Shades of Reason
    104 516 The Lawless
    105 517 Sabotage
    106 518 The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
    107 519 To Catch a Jedi
    108 520 The Wrong Jedi
    109 601 The Unknown
    110 602 Conspiracy
    111 603 Fugitive
    112 604 Orders
    113 605 An Old Friend
    114 606 The Rise of Clovis
    115 607 Crisis at the Heart
    116 608 The Disappeared
    117 609 The Disappeared: Pt. II
    118 610 The Lost One
    119 611 Voices
    120 612 Destiny
    121 613 Sacrifice
  • Spiito
    1868 posts Member
    I was hyped but...
    </3
    They cut so much.
    d2e5d54ac9922b6a46df772aea227f7f_w200.webp
    How am I supposed to be excited for anything, with all of that gone.
    Han Solo: "We're gonna win."
    Qi'ra: "It’s not that kind of game, Han. The object is not to win but to stay in it as long as you can."
  • rollind24
    5673 posts Member
    edited April 17
    @ZephanUnbound I feel like I’m missing something. How could someone possibly follow the story being that out of order?

Edit/ stop piquing my curiosity about the show!
    #infantrylivesmatter
    @ZephanUnbound I feel like I’m missing something. How could someone possibly follow the story being that out of order?

Well, personally I bingewatched the whole show for the first time when it was added to Netflix in 2014. Since I binge-watched the whole show in the span of about 2 weeks, everything was fresh enough in my memory that I could put the pieces together in my mind to determine the proper chronological order as I watched it in the airing order. However, I could see how it would have been very confusing for people who watched the show on Cartoon Network originally. I mean we have episodes in season 3 that take place chronologically in season 1 and vice versa for instance, how did people keep that straight when they watched the seasons 1 and 3 two years apart from one another? No clue why the creators chose to do it that way, but it's definitely much easier to make sense of if you're bingewatching, or you could just follow the chronological guide.

Unfortunately, the show has now been removed from Netflix because their rights expired, so you will have to wait on Disney+ later this year to watch the whole show if you do decide to. I think later this year before watching season 7, I will bingewatch the whole show in chronological order using the guide before I watch season 7.
    Hesha wrote: »

They're way out of chronological order. Here is a guide for the chronological order if you ever want to watch it that way:

Air # Title
    1 216 Cat and Mouse
    2 116 Hidden Enemy
    T The Clone Wars theatrical release
    3 301 Clone Cadets
    4 303 Supply Lines
    5 101 Ambush
    6 102 Rising Malevolence
    7 103 Shadow of Malevolence
    8 104 Destroy Malevolence
    9 105 Rookies
    10 106 Downfall of a Droid
    11 107 Duel of the Droids
    12 108 Bombad Jedi
    13 109 Cloak of Darkness
    14 110 Lair of Grievous
    15 111 Dooku Captured
    16 112 The Gungan General
    17 113 Jedi Crash
    18 114 Defenders of Peace
    19 115 Trespass
    20 117 Blue Shadow Virus
    21 118 Mystery of a Thousand Moons
    22 119 Storm over Ryloth
    23 120 Innocents of Ryloth
    24 121 Liberty on Ryloth
    25 201 Holocron Heist
    26 202 Cargo of Doom
    27 203 Children of the Force
    28 217 Bounty Hunters
    29 218 The Zillo Beast
    30 219 The Zillo Beast Strikes Back
    31 204 Senate Spy
    32 205 Landing at Point Rain
    33 206 Weapons Factory
    34 207 Legacy of Terror
    35 208 Brain Invaders
    36 209 Grievous Intrigue
    37 210 The Deserter
    38 211 Lightsaber Lost
    39 212 The Mandalore Plot
    40 213 Voyage of Temptation
    41 214 Duchess of Mandalore
    42 220 Death Trap
    43 221 R2 Come Home
    44 222 Lethal Trackdown
    45 305 Corruption
    46 306 The Academy
    47 307 Assassin
    48 302 ARC Troopers
    49 304 Sphere of Influence
    50 308 Evil Plans
    51 122 Hostage Crisis
    52 309 Hunt for Ziro
    53 310 Heroes on Both Side
    54 311 Pursuit of Peace
    55 215 Senate Murders
    56 312 Nightsisters
    57 313 Monster
    58 314 Witches of the Mist
    59 315 Overlords
    60 316 Altar of Mortis
    61 317 Ghosts of Mortis
    62 318 The Citadel
    63 319 Counter Attack
    64 320 Citadel Rescue
    65 321 Padawan Lost
    66 322 Wookiee Hunt
    67 401 Water War
    68 402 Gungan Attack
    69 403 Prisoners
    70 404 Shadow Warrior
    71 405 Mercy Mission
    72 406 Nomad Droids
    73 407 Darkness on Umbara
    74 408 The General
    75 409 Plan of Dissent
    76 410 Carnage of Krell
    77 411 Kidnapped
    78 412 Slaves of the Republic
    79 413 Escape from Kadavo
    80 414 A Friend In Need
    81 415 Deception
    82 416 Friends and Enemies
    83 417 The Box
    84 418 Crisis on Naboo
    85 419 Massacre
    86 420 Bounty
    87 421 Brothers
    88 422 Revenge
    89 502 A War on Two Fronts
    90 503 Front Runners
    91 504 The Soft War
    92 505 Tipping Points
    93 506 The Gathering
    94 507 A Test of Strength
    95 508 Bound for Rescue
    96 509 A Necessary Bond
    97 510 Secret Weapons
    98 511 A Sunny Day in the Void
    99 512 Missing in Action
    100 513 Point of No Return
    101 501 Revival
    102 514 Eminence
    103 515 Shades of Reason
    104 516 The Lawless
    105 517 Sabotage
    106 518 The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
    107 519 To Catch a Jedi
    108 520 The Wrong Jedi
    109 601 The Unknown
    110 602 Conspiracy
    111 603 Fugitive
    112 604 Orders
    113 605 An Old Friend
    114 606 The Rise of Clovis
    115 607 Crisis at the Heart
    116 608 The Disappeared
    117 609 The Disappeared: Pt. II
    118 610 The Lost One
    119 611 Voices
    120 612 Destiny
    121 613 Sacrifice

It's also at starwars.com if you don't feel like scrolling through that list.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

Well, personally I bingewatched the whole show for the first time when it was added to Netflix in 2014. Since I binge-watched the whole show in the span of about 2 weeks, everything was fresh enough in my memory that I could put the pieces together in my mind to determine the proper chronological order as I watched it in the airing order. However, I could see how it would have been very confusing for people who watched the show on Cartoon Network originally. I mean we have episodes in season 3 that take place chronologically in season 1 and vice versa for instance, how did people keep that straight when they watched the seasons 1 and 3 two years apart from one another? No clue why the creators chose to do it that way, but it's definitely much easier to make sense of if you're bingewatching, or you could just follow the chronological guide.

Unfortunately, the show has now been removed from Netflix because their rights expired, so you will have to wait on Disney+ later this year to watch the whole show if you do decide to. I think later this year before watching season 7, I will bingewatch the whole show in chronological order using the guide before I watch season 7.

Fortunately, I have all the DVD's except for the Lost Missions. So for now I can get my Clone Wars fix.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
    feel like I’m missing something. How could someone possibly follow the story being that out of order?

It would be difficult. Especially depending on how quick you watch the episodes. Apparently the episodes were released out of order due to some episodes taking way longer to make then others. It was really expensive to make TCW and some episodes didn’t even return a profit. George Lucas even used some of his own money for the shows budget which is cool.

When the episodes were released on DVD/Blu-ray and Netflix, they should’ve just put them in the correct chronological order. Hopefully Disney+ will decide to have the correct chronological order when it is released there.

Fortunately, I have all the DVD's except for the Lost Missions. So for now I can get my Clone Wars fix.

I bought the DVDs, but realized it was on Netflix and watched it there. Looks like I'll have to watch the DVDs in order.
  • It's really not that bad. You could watch the whole thing in broadcast order and be fine. Season 3 is the one that had the worst habit of being out of chronological order. You'll notice it, but it's not a deal breaker.

Such a shame these episodes might not get properly finished and released
  • lowell
    1090 posts Member

Such a shame these episodes might not get properly finished and released

Disney will have to look at the Disney+ data they will gather and determine if they would shell out to finish up all the scripts. It was actually a Disney+ executive that reached out to Lucasfilm and from there, they talked to Dave and he agreed to do it.
  • CC_1010
    1427 posts Member

I still can watch clone wars on Netflix in Germany...
  • I am. I am more excited for episode 9 but then again that is hard to beat for me.
  • I was genuinely interested in it when it was announced but this game and these forums... And Reddit actually have really turned me off it completely. I wish it didn't exist now unfortunately.

I'm waiting for the Mandalorian and The Rise of Skywalker.
  • CC_1010
    1427 posts Member
    I was genuinely interested in it when it was announced but this game and these forums... And Reddit actually have really turned me off it completely. I wish it didn't exist now unfortunately.

How did the forum and reddit turn you off?
  • RussianTrollAlert :D
    If you see this, it means I haven't found a game in well over 30 minutes.
    PLAYERS NEEDED: ANY!
    I was genuinely interested in it when it was announced but this game and these forums... And Reddit actually have really turned me off it completely. I wish it didn't exist now unfortunately.

Good question actually, and not an easy response to type all the details .... But.. in a nutshell...

Star wars for me is about the entire saga .. everything.. and fans should be able to debate discuss and enjoy it together.... however, There is such a divide that has been created in the community that .. (reading posts from this forum and in Reddit) .. seems to come directly from the CW animated series. Without it the community would not be at each others throats so much. I just wish it would go away now tbh.

I hope that kind of makes sense even if you don't agree, it's all I have time to type right now haha.
  • CC_1010
    1427 posts Member

Good question actually, and not an easy response to type all the details .... But.. in a nutshell...

Star wars for me is about the entire saga .. everything.. and fans should be able to debate discuss and enjoy it together.... however, There is such a divide that has been created in the community that .. (reading posts from this forum and in Reddit) .. seems to come directly from the CW animated series. Without it the community would not be at each others throats so much. I just wish it would go away now tbh.

I hope that kind of makes sense even if you don't agree, it's all I have time to type right now haha.

I understand. I try to ignorance the negative stuff because I just want to enjoy Star Wars.

That’s nothing. The divide caused by The Last Jedi is even worse.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

That’s nothing. The divide caused by The Last Jedi is even worse.

I agree it caused a divide and some very heated and in depth debates and discussions... but nothing like the CW imo
  • Any new content is good, but I'd prefer new PT heroes rather than CW, such as Mace Windu, Ki Adi Mundi, Aayla Secura etc.
  • GranularAni9
    277 posts Member
    edited April 17
    awakespace wrote: »
    To those of you who have never watched The Clone Wars:

The later seasons are the best seasons. I really like some of the early stuff, but it gets really incredible over time.

Heck yes. The Mandalorian Darth Maul arc was so well done, I got Game of Thrones Vibes from watching it back then.
    The people who didn't see it missed something truly specticle. Darth Maul proved to be a true Sith Lord.

I can see why the Iron Man Director wanted to make an entire show around it for Disney+
    For the Rebellion!
  • GranularAni9
    277 posts Member
    edited April 17
    LOTR2013 wrote: »
    Any new content is good, but I'd prefer new PT heroes rather than CW, such as Mace Windu, Ki Adi Mundi, Aayla Secura etc.

I wouldn't mind a mixture.

GIve us Samuel L Jackson's appearance, and CW Mace's power set. /Flawless victory

in CloneWars, Ki Adi Mundi & Aayla Secura have actual (epic) story arcs and voice lines
    For the Rebellion!

I still can watch clone wars on Netflix in Germany...

From what I heard it was removed from Netflix US in March, though I might be mistaken.

That's not really the fault of the show or it's fans though. It is the so-called movie purists that created that divide in the community by saying that content from the shows doesn't belong in the game even though the shows are canon.

That's not really the fault of the show or it's fans though. It is the so-called movie purists that created that divide in the community by saying that content from the shows doesn't belong in the game even though the shows are canon.

No it's not really anyone's fault at all, I agree. Not even movie fans... Just in hindsight the CW should not have been made. Should have been a spin off movie like RO and Solo. Everything would be better for it. Imo.

Still easy to say that now i guess