criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

We don't hate the clone wars, but VARIETY is needed, BALANCE is key

124678

Replies

  • There is such a divide in personal opinion about this topic it's almost impossible. Personally anything animated and calls itself star wars is just so cringy it hurts... But that's just me.

    I maintain the problem is the communication from Devs. The community expectations must be managed better. If we had known there would be months of content drops from the one era when we bought the game people would have been able to make a more informed choice.

    As it is expectations are built up and then ruined with every road map and content drop which causes frustration and endless debates like this one which ultimately solve nothing.

    The community leaders spend their time on reddit which is saturated with prequel fanboys. All they ever here is “prequels good sequels bad”
  • Cane_danko wrote: »
    There is such a divide in personal opinion about this topic it's almost impossible. Personally anything animated and calls itself star wars is just so cringy it hurts... But that's just me.

    I maintain the problem is the communication from Devs. The community expectations must be managed better. If we had known there would be months of content drops from the one era when we bought the game people would have been able to make a more informed choice.

    As it is expectations are built up and then ruined with every road map and content drop which causes frustration and endless debates like this one which ultimately solve nothing.

    The community leaders spend their time on reddit which is saturated with prequel fanboys. All they ever here is “prequels good sequels bad”

    the unfortunate true
  • Cane_danko wrote: »
    There is such a divide in personal opinion about this topic it's almost impossible. Personally anything animated and calls itself star wars is just so cringy it hurts... But that's just me.

    I maintain the problem is the communication from Devs. The community expectations must be managed better. If we had known there would be months of content drops from the one era when we bought the game people would have been able to make a more informed choice.

    As it is expectations are built up and then ruined with every road map and content drop which causes frustration and endless debates like this one which ultimately solve nothing.

    The community leaders spend their time on reddit which is saturated with prequel fanboys. All they ever here is “prequels good sequels bad”

    Yeah, they could be a bit more active over here:(
  • Starwarsfanboosk_com
    1241 posts Member
    edited April 17
    All I want from an OT era drop are current maps ported to CS, Jyn, Krennic, Dengar and Nien nunb with scarif, BESPIN and sullust as new CS maps

    and ofc LUKE SKINS!!!!
  • Relmets wrote: »

    The majority?? Who is that?

    You tell me, you're the one talking about them
    Relmets wrote: »

    Nah I think it's a fact that the st era just doesn't have anything that'll really sell & excite the playerbase( the majority).

    But it doesn't matter what you THINK is a fact. What's your evidence that ST wouldn't appeal to players? How do you qualify to speak on behalf of the majority?
    jordi1337 wrote: »

    wow thats a big joke :D requesting a character from a comic while there are a few main characters from the prequels still not in the game plus he wants a character that didnt even kill a single guy with a blaster. also ironic :)

    Irrelevant, stating your opinion as a fact is not an argument. Stop crying about ST content.
    I guarantee if they come up with a poll about which era do you guys want the ST would be last

    A poll? Okay
    5qgxkxasv5cn.jpeg
    Here is a poll from SWBFupdates. Yes this is about films/TV and not the game, but it's a battlefront updates poll. It's safe to assume that the majority of his following either play or are interested in the future of the game to some degree. If a solid amount of people are intrigued by the new ST movie then there's no reason not to do IX content that lands before the movie releases, with some ST lead up along the way (Fall). Remember, clownies want to tell everyone that we need another year of clone wars drip feed because PT is underrepresented compared to OT. Well ST is even more underrepresented, so by that logic they should start working on ST content. This thread has demonstrated that there is more than enough to work with. Just because you don't have a preference for it doesn't mean otherwise. And before you call me out for citing a single poll, remember you are the one who suggested looking at that kind of data.

    New content is more significant than launch content at this stage of the game's lifespan, with its "live service." The majority of new content has been clown wars.
    -People asked for an alternative large mode to GA; it came as a CW exclusive mode, with upcoming maps being CW only so far.
    -People asked for an era accurate large mixed mode; they were told it wasn't practical for this game, then CS became CW era only for heroes.
    -people asked for new reinforcements; they were CW exclusive
    -people asked for all around trooper customization; the guy who should have been doing weapons wasted time making 80+ deviant-art tier clone skins
    -the new heroes have all been CW sabers

    Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick
    By the way I'm not even too concerned with this whole era conflict, I have a preferred era but I want trooper content more than anything. I'm just pointing out how a lot of CW zealots are contradicting themselves

    dg4v1p042vau.gif

    thats hella dumb bro :DDD i voted for episode 9 too but i dont want episode 9 content before we'll get courscant or mace windu or padme
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »

    The majority?? Who is that?

    You tell me, you're the one talking about them
    Relmets wrote: »

    Nah I think it's a fact that the st era just doesn't have anything that'll really sell & excite the playerbase( the majority).

    But it doesn't matter what you THINK is a fact. What's your evidence that ST wouldn't appeal to players? How do you qualify to speak on behalf of the majority?
    jordi1337 wrote: »

    wow thats a big joke :D requesting a character from a comic while there are a few main characters from the prequels still not in the game plus he wants a character that didnt even kill a single guy with a blaster. also ironic :)

    Irrelevant, stating your opinion as a fact is not an argument. Stop crying about ST content.
    I guarantee if they come up with a poll about which era do you guys want the ST would be last

    A poll? Okay
    5qgxkxasv5cn.jpeg
    Here is a poll from SWBFupdates. Yes this is about films/TV and not the game, but it's a battlefront updates poll. It's safe to assume that the majority of his following either play or are interested in the future of the game to some degree. If a solid amount of people are intrigued by the new ST movie then there's no reason not to do IX content that lands before the movie releases, with some ST lead up along the way (Fall). Remember, clownies want to tell everyone that we need another year of clone wars drip feed because PT is underrepresented compared to OT. Well ST is even more underrepresented, so by that logic they should start working on ST content. This thread has demonstrated that there is more than enough to work with. Just because you don't have a preference for it doesn't mean otherwise. And before you call me out for citing a single poll, remember you are the one who suggested looking at that kind of data.

    New content is more significant than launch content at this stage of the game's lifespan, with its "live service." The majority of new content has been clown wars.
    -People asked for an alternative large mode to GA; it came as a CW exclusive mode, with upcoming maps being CW only so far.
    -People asked for an era accurate large mixed mode; they were told it wasn't practical for this game, then CS became CW era only for heroes.
    -people asked for new reinforcements; they were CW exclusive
    -people asked for all around trooper customization; the guy who should have been doing weapons wasted time making 80+ deviant-art tier clone skins
    -the new heroes have all been CW sabers

    Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick
    By the way I'm not even too concerned with this whole era conflict, I have a preferred era but I want trooper content more than anything. I'm just pointing out how a lot of CW zealots are contradicting themselves

    dg4v1p042vau.gif

    thats hella dumb bro :DDD i voted for episode 9 too but i dont want episode 9 content before we'll get courscant or mace windu or padme

    I also voted for IX, but want more PT/CW content for the game
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
  • jordi1337
    1142 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    i wouldnt nessesarily say that. clone wars/prequels are pretty underrepresented on this forum whereas rogue one is the thing everyone wants. completely different to reddit
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    i wouldnt nessesarily say that. clone wars/prequels are pretty underrepresented on this forum whereas rogue one is the thing everyone wants. completely different to reddit

    I’d say this place is the anti-Reddit.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    i wouldnt nessesarily say that. clone wars/prequels are pretty underrepresented on this forum whereas rogue one is the thing everyone wants. completely different to reddit

    I think PT/CW is very well represented, I see plenty of points in favour of it. I am a PT fan for example (not necessarily CW I admit) ..

    The reason you see a majority here asking for Rogue One is because that is what should be next in the game. If you are a fan of star wars as a whole that makes absolute sense. ... I mean it's not my preference personally but I certainly cannot argue against it. Whereas CW I can easily.

    That's the problem with Reddit.. there is not a good representation across the board. They are only fans of one era. Whereas here there is a fairly equal presence meaning suggestions and requests are what is best for star wars as a whole rather than just one era.

  • jordi1337
    1142 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    i wouldnt nessesarily say that. clone wars/prequels are pretty underrepresented on this forum whereas rogue one is the thing everyone wants. completely different to reddit

    I’d say this place is the anti-Reddit.

    it is!
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    i wouldnt nessesarily say that. clone wars/prequels are pretty underrepresented on this forum whereas rogue one is the thing everyone wants. completely different to reddit

    I’d say this place is the anti-Reddit.

    it is!

    Which is why I look forward to returning to the Reddit in a few days so that the negativity here is balanced with the positivity on the Reddit. Sometimes all the negativity here is draining.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Moojammin_10
    1497 posts Member
    edited April 17
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    i wouldnt nessesarily say that. clone wars/prequels are pretty underrepresented on this forum whereas rogue one is the thing everyone wants. completely different to reddit

    I think PT and CW are well represented. I see plenty of comments and threads for them. I myself am a PT fan (not necessarily CW I admit) but the reason you see a lot of comments for Rougue One is because if you are a fan of Star Wars as a whole that is easily the next thing that should be in the game... Easily. I mean, it actually would not be my preference but I certainly couldn't and wouldn't argue against it. Whereas more PT/CW I definitely could.

    The problem with Reddit is the fan base are mainly for one era which makes for an almost irrlevent debate. Here you have fans across all eras and for star wars as a whole meaning requests and posts are fairer and debates are wider.

    I like it here. It's where discussions for this game should all happen and be listened to. Reddit is where you go if you like CW and don't like being suggested to that there is other things to concentrate on.
  • I would love some ST content.

    My Lord these forums are so pointless.

    they are indeed, but its the only place I feel like I can voice my opinion on the only star wars game in the market so I have no choice :/
  • EA_Rtas
    530 posts EA Moderator
    Let's ease off on the insults please, there's plenty of good discussion in here, there's zero need to start insulting others for not agreeing with you.

    I've removed a few posts in here that were inappropriate, carry on and keep it polite.
  • Salacious_Me_1138
    1862 posts Member
    edited April 17
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    Bah, deleted
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    Bah, deleted

    Really? Well I'm sorry it comes across that way. It is not my intention.
  • Relmets
    1893 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »

    thats hella dumb bro :DDD i voted for episode 9 too but i dont want episode 9 content before we'll get courscant or mace windu or padme
    CC_1010 wrote: »

    I also voted for IX, but want more PT/CW content for the game

    What either of you want is irrelevant, you've missed the point. I guess I have to spell it out for you again:
    Relmets wrote: »

    Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick



    [+3748 posts]
  • lowell
    597 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    i wouldnt nessesarily say that. clone wars/prequels are pretty underrepresented on this forum whereas rogue one is the thing everyone wants. completely different to reddit

    I think PT and CW are well represented. I see plenty of comments and threads for them. I myself am a PT fan (not necessarily CW I admit) but the reason you see a lot of comments for Rougue One is because if you are a fan of Star Wars as a whole that is easily the next thing that should be in the game... Easily. I mean, it actually would not be my preference but I certainly couldn't and wouldn't argue against it. Whereas more PT/CW I definitely could.

    The problem with Reddit is the fan base are mainly for one era which makes for an almost irrlevent debate. Here you have fans across all eras and for star wars as a whole meaning requests and posts are fairer and debates are wider.

    I like it here. It's where discussions for this game should all happen and be listened to. Reddit is where you go if you like CW and don't like being suggested to that there is other things to concentrate on.

    I mean, with TCW, we only saw skins and reinforcements and weapons to an extent, but we haven't got at least one specific ground map from one of the planets from the show like Ryloth (which is currently only a SA map) or even one specific hero from the show (introduced or character development from first live-action film expanded in the series).

    Was Geonosis's first battle only covered in the game or was the second battle also in there, too?
  • lowell wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    i wouldnt nessesarily say that. clone wars/prequels are pretty underrepresented on this forum whereas rogue one is the thing everyone wants. completely different to reddit

    I think PT and CW are well represented. I see plenty of comments and threads for them. I myself am a PT fan (not necessarily CW I admit) but the reason you see a lot of comments for Rougue One is because if you are a fan of Star Wars as a whole that is easily the next thing that should be in the game... Easily. I mean, it actually would not be my preference but I certainly couldn't and wouldn't argue against it. Whereas more PT/CW I definitely could.

    The problem with Reddit is the fan base are mainly for one era which makes for an almost irrlevent debate. Here you have fans across all eras and for star wars as a whole meaning requests and posts are fairer and debates are wider.

    I like it here. It's where discussions for this game should all happen and be listened to. Reddit is where you go if you like CW and don't like being suggested to that there is other things to concentrate on.

    I mean, with TCW, we only saw skins and reinforcements and weapons to an extent, but we haven't got at least one specific ground map from one of the planets from the show like Ryloth (which is currently only a SA map) or even one specific hero from the show (introduced or character development from first live-action film expanded in the series).

    Was Geonosis's first battle only covered in the game or was the second battle also in there, too?
    The GA map is the first battle of Geonosis. The CS map is the second battle of Geonosis.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Also should point out that the Clone Wars content has had a positive impact on the game and it's player numbers. People are coming back to the game, and it's getting positive re-reviews from content creators that trashed it at launch. Why? Because it's fresh, new content. Gamers want new experiences in their games, and the new content direction gives hope for continued support.

    There is new OT content though, wdym?
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Also should point out that the Clone Wars content has had a positive impact on the game and it's player numbers. People are coming back to the game, and it's getting positive re-reviews from content creators that trashed it at launch. Why? Because it's fresh, new content. Gamers want new experiences in their games, and the new content direction gives hope for continued support.

    There is new OT content though, wdym?

    don't try to argue with Arch, he does all in his power to ignore logic and common sense to get to his point
  • TheScape
    1932 posts Member
    edited April 17
    lowell wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    i wouldnt nessesarily say that. clone wars/prequels are pretty underrepresented on this forum whereas rogue one is the thing everyone wants. completely different to reddit

    I think PT and CW are well represented. I see plenty of comments and threads for them. I myself am a PT fan (not necessarily CW I admit) but the reason you see a lot of comments for Rougue One is because if you are a fan of Star Wars as a whole that is easily the next thing that should be in the game... Easily. I mean, it actually would not be my preference but I certainly couldn't and wouldn't argue against it. Whereas more PT/CW I definitely could.

    The problem with Reddit is the fan base are mainly for one era which makes for an almost irrlevent debate. Here you have fans across all eras and for star wars as a whole meaning requests and posts are fairer and debates are wider.

    I like it here. It's where discussions for this game should all happen and be listened to. Reddit is where you go if you like CW and don't like being suggested to that there is other things to concentrate on.

    I mean, with TCW, we only saw skins and reinforcements and weapons to an extent, but we haven't got at least one specific ground map from one of the planets from the show like Ryloth (which is currently only a SA map) or even one specific hero from the show (introduced or character development from first live-action film expanded in the series).

    Was Geonosis's first battle only covered in the game or was the second battle also in there, too?

    If I remember correctly, the GA map represents the second battle of Geonosis and the Kamino GA map is straight from the show, too. So, technically there are two ground maps from the show. If you meant maps exclusive to the show (meaning they never appeared in any form in the movies), you are right.

    I would also argue that having exclusive reinforcements that only appeared on the TV show for one single era is a big deal (almost as big as having heroes from it taking into account how good they are). The OT and ST have no infiltrators.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Also should point out that the Clone Wars content has had a positive impact on the game and it's player numbers. People are coming back to the game, and it's getting positive re-reviews from content creators that trashed it at launch. Why? Because it's fresh, new content. Gamers want new experiences in their games, and the new content direction gives hope for continued support.

    There is new OT content though, wdym?

    When I say "new" I mean something DICE literally has not done in Battlefront, either this game or the last one. By skipping the PT all together in 2015, there's so much we likely won't get now. We still don't have half the heroes and locations from PT movies, not including Clone Wars.

    This game is loaded with OT era content, even after a 2015 game that was 100% OT era. Rebels is about the only thing that offers options that won't feel like more of the same. Rebels could add very different locations like Mandalore, Malachor, and Lothal. I just don't see them adding Rebels content.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Also should point out that the Clone Wars content has had a positive impact on the game and it's player numbers. People are coming back to the game, and it's getting positive re-reviews from content creators that trashed it at launch. Why? Because it's fresh, new content. Gamers want new experiences in their games, and the new content direction gives hope for continued support.

    There is new OT content though, wdym?

    When I say "new" I mean something DICE literally has not done in Battlefront, either this game or the last one. By skipping the PT all together in 2015, there's so much we likely won't get now. We still don't have half the heroes and locations from PT movies, not including Clone Wars.

    This game is loaded with OT era content, even after a 2015 game that was 100% OT era. Rebels is about the only thing that offers options that won't feel like more of the same. Rebels could add very different locations like Mandalore, Malachor, and Lothal. I just don't see them adding Rebels content.

    Let me present you the most unique hero DICE could ever add from any era

    latest?cb=20080416222508
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Also should point out that the Clone Wars content has had a positive impact on the game and it's player numbers. People are coming back to the game, and it's getting positive re-reviews from content creators that trashed it at launch. Why? Because it's fresh, new content. Gamers want new experiences in their games, and the new content direction gives hope for continued support.

    There is new OT content though, wdym?

    When I say "new" I mean something DICE literally has not done in Battlefront, either this game or the last one. By skipping the PT all together in 2015, there's so much we likely won't get now. We still don't have half the heroes and locations from PT movies, not including Clone Wars.

    This game is loaded with OT era content, even after a 2015 game that was 100% OT era. Rebels is about the only thing that offers options that won't feel like more of the same. Rebels could add very different locations like Mandalore, Malachor, and Lothal. I just don't see them adding Rebels content.

    Let me present you the most unique hero DICE could ever add from any era

    latest?cb=20080416222508

    Yeah they could add an Assassin Droid for any era, including whatever era Mandalorian sits in. Cad Bane had Assassin Droids in his crew in Season 1 Clone Wars along with Aurra Sing.

    But of course he's talking more extensive content, of which PT is still way lacking without even diving into Clone Wars. I mean we still don't have major fan favorites in the game. We don't have Padme, Mace, Qui-Gon, Jango Fett. We don't have locations like Coruscant, Utapau, Mustafar, Polis Massa, Mygeeto, etc. The length of time makes it seem like PT content has been going on forever, but it's smaller amounts being dragged out.

    Even these next 3 months its just Capital Supremacy coming to 3 existing PT maps.

    And the bigger question is this: if not now, when? If they do switch back to OT era which has easily the most content in the game, then move on to Episode 9, then maybe move on to Mandalorian, then move on to Clone Wars....you see where this is going?

    2019 is really the best window for them to get these fan favorites from the movies into the game before all this other stuff hits.
  • lowell
    597 posts Member
    edited April 17
    TheScape wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    i wouldnt nessesarily say that. clone wars/prequels are pretty underrepresented on this forum whereas rogue one is the thing everyone wants. completely different to reddit

    I think PT and CW are well represented. I see plenty of comments and threads for them. I myself am a PT fan (not necessarily CW I admit) but the reason you see a lot of comments for Rougue One is because if you are a fan of Star Wars as a whole that is easily the next thing that should be in the game... Easily. I mean, it actually would not be my preference but I certainly couldn't and wouldn't argue against it. Whereas more PT/CW I definitely could.

    The problem with Reddit is the fan base are mainly for one era which makes for an almost irrlevent debate. Here you have fans across all eras and for star wars as a whole meaning requests and posts are fairer and debates are wider.

    I like it here. It's where discussions for this game should all happen and be listened to. Reddit is where you go if you like CW and don't like being suggested to that there is other things to concentrate on.

    I mean, with TCW, we only saw skins and reinforcements and weapons to an extent, but we haven't got at least one specific ground map from one of the planets from the show like Ryloth (which is currently only a SA map) or even one specific hero from the show (introduced or character development from first live-action film expanded in the series).

    Was Geonosis's first battle only covered in the game or was the second battle also in there, too?

    If I remember correctly, the GA map represents the second battle of Geonosis and the Kamino GA map is straight from the show, too. So, technically there are two ground maps from the show. If you meant maps exclusive to the show (meaning they never appeared in any form in the movies), you are right.

    I would also argue that having exclusive reinforcements that only appeared on the TV show for one single era is a big deal (almost as big as having heroes from it taking into account how good they are). The OT and ST have no infiltrators.

    I mean, infiltrators are part of infantry content so that is pretty much covered for the PT. I really think we just need a little bit more of exclusive TCW content, particularly in heroes and maps and we can just move on to OT and ST from there. Also, I think DICE is planning to do content that coincides with the release of any new shows or films coming out like TCW Season 7, The Mandalorian, Resistance Season 2, and TROS.

    But I also believe if PT is grabbing from TCW, maybe OT content should include things beyond the films like Rebels, Marvel comics, novels, The Mandalorian and ST content would be similar with Poe comics, Resistance, Galaxy's Edge, etc.
  • GranularAni9
    269 posts Member
    edited April 17
    Zirius wrote: »
    Plenty of threads about this, but as you can see, nothing is changing, they don't care. You're wasting your time. And this is from some1 who likes CW.

    Well said, comrade. The devs have probably seen a spike in activity for BF2 since recent CW content drops. If the content resulted in a player decline they would've deceased the process a long time ago.

    I know people hate me saying it, but that's how it works.
    B)
  • GranularAni9
    269 posts Member
    edited April 17
    Relmets wrote: »
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more

    *notices the use of petty Ahsuck insult*
    Well, my opinion of the quality of your argument just decreased.

    It clearly isn't petty if it makes you upset
    No offense of course
    bi8dq8vffa38.gif

    Are you okay with OT and ST content pulling from beyond the films like the shows, books, comics, etc. or you're just a films-only/films-first content? Because you're almost hitting the wall when it comes to just film-based content, just realize that.

    Don't make assumptions. The GCW (notice I said GCW, not OT) is my preferred era but I'm more concerned with making a push for infantry content.

    The Marvel comics and Del Rey novels (especially Twilight Company, Inferno Squad, the upcoming Alphabet Squadron trilogy, and to a certain extent, the Aftermath trilogy) also takes place during the GCW, would that be under consideration for any type of content even infantry?

    Why are you interrogating me
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more



    P.S. Purposely misspelling the name of a character like that just makes you come off as not having a real argument. You're undermining any legitimacy that your argument actually has when you do something like this and it makes it harder for people to take you seriously.

    Imagine being this upset by a punny nickname for a character you like
    sy9gigw3mms8.jpeg

    Just asking if that ever came across your mind because you can't just be thinking only the films for GCW, right? The Battle of Jakku was in the novels (Lost Stars came out in September) before even Battlefront 2015 released it a map and Aftermath: Empire's End featured it before it showed up in this game's campaign like even Operation: Cinder was pulled from Marvel's Shattered Empire miniseries.

    Look just add infantry content I don't even care where it's from

    Thank you for answering that.

    You're welcome bud
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more

    *notices the use of petty Ahsuck insult*
    Well, my opinion of the quality of your argument just decreased.

    It clearly isn't petty if it makes you upset
    No offense of course
    bi8dq8vffa38.gif

    Are you okay with OT and ST content pulling from beyond the films like the shows, books, comics, etc. or you're just a films-only/films-first content? Because you're almost hitting the wall when it comes to just film-based content, just realize that.

    Don't make assumptions. The GCW (notice I said GCW, not OT) is my preferred era but I'm more concerned with making a push for infantry content.

    The Marvel comics and Del Rey novels (especially Twilight Company, Inferno Squad, the upcoming Alphabet Squadron trilogy, and to a certain extent, the Aftermath trilogy) also takes place during the GCW, would that be under consideration for any type of content even infantry?

    Why are you interrogating me
    ZmanGames wrote: »
    Piscettios wrote: »
    I’d personally rather see them add content from the PT movies rather than the cartoons. Plenty of content left from ALL eras movies to dive into before anything toon should be considered hero-wise. Although I’m very aware Dice feels differently and will most likely add toon characters soon. And when that happens I will most likely never play a hero mode again.

    I just have zero desire to see a ‘realistic’ rendition of Ahsuck and Ventrice running around next to cool Han and Dooku. I’ve seen the art work and cringe cosplay, think it all looks weird and awkward. They allegedly attempted to do that with Ani, and he’s one of the worst looking heroes in the game.

    Regardless, the balance has been lopsided and awful since launch. They should be spreading this CW junk out a bit more



    P.S. Purposely misspelling the name of a character like that just makes you come off as not having a real argument. You're undermining any legitimacy that your argument actually has when you do something like this and it makes it harder for people to take you seriously.

    Imagine being this upset by a punny nickname for a character you like
    sy9gigw3mms8.jpeg

    Not once did I do anything to indicate that I am upset, especially since you're the one replying to any comment that points out this fact. I'm just letting you know that doing that comes off as immature and as a cover for not having a real argument. If you don't want to know or don't care about how you sound to others in a discussion then be my guest. But if you're trying to prove or defend a claim then acting in that manner is basically arguing against yourself.
    Another forum intellectual lecturing people about maturity

    7wh3jgs3s6je.gif

    Another troll wishing they were getting the response they wanted :lol:

    I also want you to know I propagated the "clown wars" meme

    fhout2msmbqr.gif

    Yeah, your the clown who started the "Clown Wars" meme, and your avatar pic makes it even more tragic.

    You've managed to entertain a few other trolls who thrive off of negativity, congrats.

    "Loud minority" now I get why people here say that. That's your title.
    B)
  • Relmets
    1893 posts Member
    Zirius wrote: »
    Plenty of threads about this, but as you can see, nothing is changing, they don't care. You're wasting your time. And this is from some1 who likes CW.

    Well said, comrade. The devs have probably seen a spike in activity for BF2 since recent CW content drops. If the content resulted in a player decline they would've deceased the process a long time ago.

    I know people hate me saying it, but that's how it works.

    IF the playerbase did indeed spike, you seem to be under the false assumption that it was mainly because of the CW-appeal and not because the recent drops have been the first semblance of actual content since this "live service" started.

    People came back to play a new large map, people came back to play a large mode alternative to GA (despite the fact that it's practically a sham), people came back to play new reinforcements, and new heroes. These things all just happened to be CW.

    I'm well aware lots of people wanted CW. But you and others are implying that if these things were themed with a different era we wouldn't be seeing more players, and THAT'S why CW should continue well into this year. Which is nothing more than speculation on your end.
    [+3748 posts]
  • Nien numb is better than any cartoon. (And I like CW) filmography; RotJ,TFA,TLJ.
  • TheScape
    1932 posts Member
    lowell wrote: »
    TheScape wrote: »
    lowell wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    i wouldnt nessesarily say that. clone wars/prequels are pretty underrepresented on this forum whereas rogue one is the thing everyone wants. completely different to reddit

    I think PT and CW are well represented. I see plenty of comments and threads for them. I myself am a PT fan (not necessarily CW I admit) but the reason you see a lot of comments for Rougue One is because if you are a fan of Star Wars as a whole that is easily the next thing that should be in the game... Easily. I mean, it actually would not be my preference but I certainly couldn't and wouldn't argue against it. Whereas more PT/CW I definitely could.

    The problem with Reddit is the fan base are mainly for one era which makes for an almost irrlevent debate. Here you have fans across all eras and for star wars as a whole meaning requests and posts are fairer and debates are wider.

    I like it here. It's where discussions for this game should all happen and be listened to. Reddit is where you go if you like CW and don't like being suggested to that there is other things to concentrate on.

    I mean, with TCW, we only saw skins and reinforcements and weapons to an extent, but we haven't got at least one specific ground map from one of the planets from the show like Ryloth (which is currently only a SA map) or even one specific hero from the show (introduced or character development from first live-action film expanded in the series).

    Was Geonosis's first battle only covered in the game or was the second battle also in there, too?

    If I remember correctly, the GA map represents the second battle of Geonosis and the Kamino GA map is straight from the show, too. So, technically there are two ground maps from the show. If you meant maps exclusive to the show (meaning they never appeared in any form in the movies), you are right.

    I would also argue that having exclusive reinforcements that only appeared on the TV show for one single era is a big deal (almost as big as having heroes from it taking into account how good they are). The OT and ST have no infiltrators.

    I mean, infiltrators are part of infantry content so that is pretty much covered for the PT. I really think we just need a little bit more of exclusive TCW content, particularly in heroes and maps and we can just move on to OT and ST from there. Also, I think DICE is planning to do content that coincides with the release of any new shows or films coming out like TCW Season 7, The Mandalorian, Resistance Season 2, and TROS.

    But I also believe if PT is grabbing from TCW, maybe OT content should include things beyond the films like Rebels, Marvel comics, novels, The Mandalorian and ST content would be similar with Poe comics, Resistance, Galaxy's Edge, etc.

    I completely agree with the last part. I have defended a few times they should add stuff from any media (like the awesome appearance Phasma has in the comics).

    About your first part, I don't entirely disagree. I just think that they should try to add stuff from other eras, too. If they want to keep supporting the game for a few months, it wouldn't hurt to rotate the content.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    can you stop crying? there are more OT Heroes and Villains and also more Maps from OT... also a full campaign during the OT era. Thank god ahsoka is next so people like you will stop playing this game

    This dude is a damn clown spamming his comments on every single post. We get it, you love your CW, now move along.

    lol. I don’t understand how it makes him a clown... or why you try to “insult” him..,

    he insults me because i have a different opinion :D but im used to that on this forum

    Tbh I think all opinions are represented fairly equally across this forum. I like it a lot for that reason.

    Just some are better are presenting theirs than others .. and also understanding that everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

    i wouldnt nessesarily say that. clone wars/prequels are pretty underrepresented on this forum whereas rogue one is the thing everyone wants. completely different to reddit

    I think PT and CW are well represented. I see plenty of comments and threads for them. I myself am a PT fan (not necessarily CW I admit) but the reason you see a lot of comments for Rougue One is because if you are a fan of Star Wars as a whole that is easily the next thing that should be in the game... Easily. I mean, it actually would not be my preference but I certainly couldn't and wouldn't argue against it. Whereas more PT/CW I definitely could.

    The problem with Reddit is the fan base are mainly for one era which makes for an almost irrlevent debate. Here you have fans across all eras and for star wars as a whole meaning requests and posts are fairer and debates are wider.

    I like it here. It's where discussions for this game should all happen and be listened to. Reddit is where you go if you like CW and don't like being suggested to that there is other things to concentrate on.

    i wouldnt say that this is the right place to discuss era topics.. on one of my threads someone said i should die and everyone here would be happy because i am a fan of more content for prequels that post recieved a lot of agrees. sad but true
  • jordi1337
    1142 posts Member
    edited April 18
    Relmets wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »

    thats hella dumb bro :DDD i voted for episode 9 too but i dont want episode 9 content before we'll get courscant or mace windu or padme
    CC_1010 wrote: »

    I also voted for IX, but want more PT/CW content for the game

    What either of you want is irrelevant, you've missed the point. I guess I have to spell it out for you again:
    Relmets wrote: »

    Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick



    sequel trilogy is underrepresented but there isnt really much important that you could add until episode 9 ^^ the prequel trilogy is the only trilogy that has major characters and locations that are yet to be added the other areas have their main content, dont you think so?
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Also should point out that the Clone Wars content has had a positive impact on the game and it's player numbers. People are coming back to the game, and it's getting positive re-reviews from content creators that trashed it at launch. Why? Because it's fresh, new content. Gamers want new experiences in their games, and the new content direction gives hope for continued support.

    There is new OT content though, wdym?

    When I say "new" I mean something DICE literally has not done in Battlefront, either this game or the last one. By skipping the PT all together in 2015, there's so much we likely won't get now. We still don't have half the heroes and locations from PT movies, not including Clone Wars.

    This game is loaded with OT era content, even after a 2015 game that was 100% OT era. Rebels is about the only thing that offers options that won't feel like more of the same. Rebels could add very different locations like Mandalore, Malachor, and Lothal. I just don't see them adding Rebels content.

    Let me present you the most unique hero DICE could ever add from any era

    latest?cb=20080416222508

    Yeah they could add an Assassin Droid for any era, including whatever era Mandalorian sits in. Cad Bane had Assassin Droids in his crew in Season 1 Clone Wars along with Aurra Sing.

    But of course he's talking more extensive content, of which PT is still way lacking without even diving into Clone Wars. I mean we still don't have major fan favorites in the game. We don't have Padme, Mace, Qui-Gon, Jango Fett. We don't have locations like Coruscant, Utapau, Mustafar, Polis Massa, Mygeeto, etc. The length of time makes it seem like PT content has been going on forever, but it's smaller amounts being dragged out.

    Even these next 3 months its just Capital Supremacy coming to 3 existing PT maps.

    And the bigger question is this: if not now, when? If they do switch back to OT era which has easily the most content in the game, then move on to Episode 9, then maybe move on to Mandalorian, then move on to Clone Wars....you see where this is going?

    2019 is really the best window for them to get these fan favorites from the movies into the game before all this other stuff hits.

    Yeah lets go add some random droid that has a few seconds screen time. After that please add one of the sandcorns from tatooine!
  • what people seem to forget Ben Walker said everything will be balanced, so if PT/CW has more content than ST and OT, once their done with PT/CW they will have to balance out ST and OT to match CW/PT
  • Relmets wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »

    thats hella dumb bro :DDD i voted for episode 9 too but i dont want episode 9 content before we'll get courscant or mace windu or padme
    CC_1010 wrote: »

    I also voted for IX, but want more PT/CW content for the game

    What either of you want is irrelevant, you've missed the point. I guess I have to spell it out for you again:
    Relmets wrote: »

    Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick



    sequel trilogy is underrepresented but there isnt really much important that you could add until episode 9 ^^ the prequel trilogy is the only trilogy that has major characters and locations that are yet to be added the other areas have their main content, dont you think so?

    NOPE. There's plenty to add. Heroes, locations, reinforcements, and weapons. I don't care that some stuff from the PT is missing, things from all eras are missing. I also don't care that you (or anybody else) "don't like" or "haven't heard of" potential ST assets, that does not mean they wouldn't make for enjoyable in game content.

    In a dream world content drops would cover all three trilogies at a time
  • Relmets wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »

    thats hella dumb bro :DDD i voted for episode 9 too but i dont want episode 9 content before we'll get courscant or mace windu or padme
    CC_1010 wrote: »

    I also voted for IX, but want more PT/CW content for the game

    What either of you want is irrelevant, you've missed the point. I guess I have to spell it out for you again:
    Relmets wrote: »

    Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick



    sequel trilogy is underrepresented but there isnt really much important that you could add until episode 9 ^^ the prequel trilogy is the only trilogy that has major characters and locations that are yet to be added the other areas have their main content, dont you think so?

    NOPE. There's plenty to add. Heroes, locations, reinforcements, and weapons. I don't care that some stuff from the PT is missing, things from all eras are missing. I also don't care that you (or anybody else) "don't like" or "haven't heard of" potential ST assets, that does not mean they wouldn't make for enjoyable in game content.

    I know there is stuff missing from every era. But it should go after how important the content is for the game and how fitting. You cant deny that there are way more important things from the prequels missing than from other eras. Please give me an example why any other map should be prioritized over Coruscant. Coruscant should be in the game because it has lots of fans, looks stunning, perfect for gameplay, unique places like the jedi temple or the coruscant underground or even the senate building and is on of the most important planet of the star wars saga and probably has one of the highest screentime. So tell me why any other map should be next and we are talking about Galactic Assault and HvV
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »

    thats hella dumb bro :DDD i voted for episode 9 too but i dont want episode 9 content before we'll get courscant or mace windu or padme
    CC_1010 wrote: »

    I also voted for IX, but want more PT/CW content for the game

    What either of you want is irrelevant, you've missed the point. I guess I have to spell it out for you again:
    Relmets wrote: »

    Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick



    sequel trilogy is underrepresented but there isnt really much important that you could add until episode 9 ^^ the prequel trilogy is the only trilogy that has major characters and locations that are yet to be added the other areas have their main content, dont you think so?

    NOPE. There's plenty to add. Heroes, locations, reinforcements, and weapons. I don't care that some stuff from the PT is missing, things from all eras are missing. I also don't care that you (or anybody else) "don't like" or "haven't heard of" potential ST assets, that does not mean they wouldn't make for enjoyable in game content.

    I know there is stuff missing from every era. But it should go after how important the content is for the game and how fitting. You cant deny that there are way more important things from the prequels missing than from other eras. Please give me an example why any other map should be prioritized over Coruscant. Coruscant should be in the game because it has lots of fans, looks stunning, perfect for gameplay, unique places like the jedi temple or the coruscant underground or even the senate building and is on of the most important planet of the star wars saga and probably has one of the highest screentime. So tell me why any other map should be next and we are talking about Galactic Assault and HvV

    I would love coruscant!
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »

    thats hella dumb bro :DDD i voted for episode 9 too but i dont want episode 9 content before we'll get courscant or mace windu or padme
    CC_1010 wrote: »

    I also voted for IX, but want more PT/CW content for the game

    What either of you want is irrelevant, you've missed the point. I guess I have to spell it out for you again:
    Relmets wrote: »

    Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick



    sequel trilogy is underrepresented but there isnt really much important that you could add until episode 9 ^^ the prequel trilogy is the only trilogy that has major characters and locations that are yet to be added the other areas have their main content, dont you think so?

    NOPE. There's plenty to add. Heroes, locations, reinforcements, and weapons. I don't care that some stuff from the PT is missing, things from all eras are missing. I also don't care that you (or anybody else) "don't like" or "haven't heard of" potential ST assets, that does not mean they wouldn't make for enjoyable in game content.

    I know there is stuff missing from every era. But it should go after how important the content is for the game and how fitting. You cant deny that there are way more important things from the prequels missing than from other eras. Please give me an example why any other map should be prioritized over Coruscant. Coruscant should be in the game because it has lots of fans, looks stunning, perfect for gameplay, unique places like the jedi temple or the coruscant underground or even the senate building and is on of the most important planet of the star wars saga and probably has one of the highest screentime. So tell me why any other map should be next and we are talking about Galactic Assault and HvV

    I would love coruscant!

    I'd love coruscant too at some point.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »

    thats hella dumb bro :DDD i voted for episode 9 too but i dont want episode 9 content before we'll get courscant or mace windu or padme
    CC_1010 wrote: »

    I also voted for IX, but want more PT/CW content for the game

    What either of you want is irrelevant, you've missed the point. I guess I have to spell it out for you again:
    Relmets wrote: »

    Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick



    sequel trilogy is underrepresented but there isnt really much important that you could add until episode 9 ^^ the prequel trilogy is the only trilogy that has major characters and locations that are yet to be added the other areas have their main content, dont you think so?

    NOPE. There's plenty to add. Heroes, locations, reinforcements, and weapons. I don't care that some stuff from the PT is missing, things from all eras are missing. I also don't care that you (or anybody else) "don't like" or "haven't heard of" potential ST assets, that does not mean they wouldn't make for enjoyable in game content.

    I know there is stuff missing from every era. But it should go after how important the content is for the game and how fitting. You cant deny that there are way more important things from the prequels missing than from other eras. Please give me an example why any other map should be prioritized over Coruscant. Coruscant should be in the game because it has lots of fans, looks stunning, perfect for gameplay, unique places like the jedi temple or the coruscant underground or even the senate building and is on of the most important planet of the star wars saga and probably has one of the highest screentime. So tell me why any other map should be next and we are talking about Galactic Assault and HvV

    I would love coruscant!

    I'd love coruscant too at some point.
    It could be a whole new experience, because we don’t have a city map in the game.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!