criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

What would the First Order Infiltrator look like?

People are saying Special Forces, but those are just pilots. Yes they could be used, but could anything else be a better infiltrator? I think maybe a "Knight of Ren".
Where's the offline content?
ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

Replies

• Maybe they could be FOSB agents like Tierny?
    resistance-120-concept-art-gallery-4_1f78bbbe.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1440%2C1440
    resistance-119-concept-art-gallery-6_6b6cb020.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1920%2C1440&width=1136
    resistance-119-concept-art-gallery-6_6b6cb020.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1920%2C1440&width=1136

Lol no
    JEFF GOLDBLUM A GOD

Lol no

Lemme take a guess as to why.

Because it's just a "cartoon?"
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • For the FO Security Bureau? Sure.
    Maybe they could be FOSB agents like Tierny?

Lol no

Why not? There are some cool FOSB characters not in that show. For example, Terex, if you read the Poe Dameron comics.

I would settle for that or Knight of Ren, even though the only one we know right now is Kylo Ren.

ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

Lol no

Agreed. I personally don't like that specific "cartoon" though. Again, Terex.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • People are saying Special Forces, but those are just pilots. Yes they could be used, but could anything else be a better infiltrator? I think maybe a "Knight of Ren".

Wrong. THIS is a First Order Special Forces trooper, also known as the Elite trooper -
    ywzjs13k8r2h.jpg
    It's from a Hasbro toy line but if they can make the Naboo and Kashyyyk clone legions, that were only put in this game because people complained about the default "shinies", actual canon legions then they can make this First Order trooper canon.
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • People are saying Special Forces, but those are just pilots. Yes they could be used, but could anything else be a better infiltrator? I think maybe a "Knight of Ren".

Wrong. THIS is a First Order Special Forces trooper, also known as the Elite trooper -
    ywzjs13k8r2h.jpg
    It's from a Hasbro toy line but if they can make the Naboo and Kashyyyk clone legions, that were only put in this game because people complained about the default "shinies", actual canon legions then they can make this First Order trooper canon.

You're probably right. But I'm guessing they aren't fit for Infiltration and I would prefer a Security agent or Knight Of Ren.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

ywzjs13k8r2h.jpg

You're probably right. But I'm guessing they aren't fit for Infiltration and I would prefer a Security agent or Knight Of Ren.

Not fit for infiltration? Their armour is all black which is great for stealth in dark environments, plus they're reminiscent of the Imperial Shadow Troopers from Legends who, and I quote, "frequently underwent special training in infiltration and ambush tactics, and were often assigned to extremely classified missions."
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu

Lol no

Agreed. I personally don't like that specific "cartoon" though. Again, Terex.

Well I can understand that opinion, although mine is different. But I also figured that they came up with a pretty cool design (apart from the blaster which is just a recoloured RK-3 from rebels, LAAAZY) idependant of the source. It's also a bit more than just painting a trooper red and giving him red stripes (which is admitrdly consistent with other FO special forces, e.g. pilots).
  • JackTHorn
    3653 posts Member
    People are saying Special Forces, but those are just pilots.
    LOL, "just pilots"... They're Special Forces. If they were "just pilots" then they wouldn't be called First Order Special Forces, they'd be called First Order TIE Pilots. (Which would be a great skin for Officers, BTW.)

I think maybe a "Knight of Ren".
    You mean the lightsaber-weilding Sith-like brutes we otherwise know very little about...? Doesn't sound like a fit to me.
  • JackTHorn
    3653 posts Member
    The two best options for a FO Infiltrator:

FO Special Forces
    latest?cb=20160509150513

FO Elite Trooper
    ywzjs13k8r2h.jpg
  • For first order i would love to see the executioner
  • Executioner-Not Infiltrator

Btw, for the elite trooper i was GUESSING they weren't infiltrators. I'm fine with them.

Special Forces.

Security Bureau.

And Knight of Ren.
    JackTHorn wrote: »
    People are saying Special Forces, but those are just pilots.
    I think maybe a "Knight of Ren".
    You mean the lightsaber-weilding Sith-like brutes we otherwise know very little about...? Doesn't sound like a fit to me.

I'm aware, but if they are expanded upon then it would be cool, but difficult to balance, because, you know, the Force.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • JackTHorn wrote: »

FO Special Forces
    latest?cb=20160509150513

FO Elite Trooper
    ywzjs13k8r2h.jpg

I agree with Special Forces, but the elite trooper has just appeared as a toy/action figure, as far as I know.

The security bureau agent would fit as well.

But special forces would be what I prefer.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

FO Special Forces
    latest?cb=20160509150513

FO Elite Trooper
    ywzjs13k8r2h.jpg

I agree with Special Forces, but the elite trooper has just appeared as a toy/action figure, as far as I know.

Those weapons look familiar...
    Hech4Lyf!

FO Special Forces
    latest?cb=20160509150513

FO Elite Trooper
    ywzjs13k8r2h.jpg

Those weapons look familiar...

Weapons? Huh?
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif