criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Arent we all star wars fans?

Replies

• Relmets
    1896 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    @ArchAngeL_777 @xxx_billy_xxx
    "Underrepresentation" is an argument that is going to backfire on you 100% of the time. CWlords love to talk about underrepresentation while also pretending that this game spans 2 eras and not 3. Let me dismantle that for you with something I said in another thread:

The majority?? Who is that?

You tell me, you're the one talking about them

Nah I think it's a fact that the st era just doesn't have anything that'll really sell & excite the playerbase( the majority).

But it doesn't matter what you THINK is a fact. What's your evidence that ST wouldn't appeal to players? How do you qualify to speak on behalf of the majority?
    jordi1337 wrote: »

wow thats a big joke :D requesting a character from a comic while there are a few main characters from the prequels still not in the game plus he wants a character that didnt even kill a single guy with a blaster. also ironic :)

Irrelevant, stating your opinion as a fact is not an argument. Stop crying about ST content.
    I guarantee if they come up with a poll about which era do you guys want the ST would be last

A poll? Okay
    5qgxkxasv5cn.jpeg
    Here is a poll from SWBFupdates. Yes this is about films/TV and not the game, but it's a battlefront updates poll. It's safe to assume that the majority of his following either play or are interested in the future of the game to some degree. If a solid amount of people are intrigued by the new ST movie then there's no reason not to do IX content that lands before the movie releases, with some ST lead up along the way (Fall). Remember, clownies want to tell everyone that we need another year of clone wars drip feed because PT is underrepresented compared to OT. Well ST is even more underrepresented, so by that logic they should start working on ST content. This thread has demonstrated that there is more than enough to work with. Just because you don't have a preference for it doesn't mean otherwise. And before you call me out for citing a single poll, remember you are the one who suggested looking at that kind of data.

New content is more significant than launch content at this stage of the game's lifespan, with its "live service." The majority of new content has been clown wars.
    -People asked for an alternative large mode to GA; it came as a CW exclusive mode, with upcoming maps being CW only so far.
    -People asked for an era accurate large mixed mode; they were told it wasn't practical for this game, then CS became CW era only for heroes.
    -people asked for new reinforcements; they were CW exclusive
    -people asked for all around trooper customization; the guy who should have been doing weapons wasted time making 80+ deviant-art tier clone skins
    -the new heroes have all been CW sabers

Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick
    By the way I'm not even too concerned with this whole era conflict, I have a preferred era but I want trooper content more than anything. I'm just pointing out how a lot of CW zealots are contradicting themselves

dg4v1p042vau.gif

EPISODE 9. It doesn't say ST era in general. EPISODE 9. YES everyone has said they expect EPISODE 9 content.

We are talking about what should happen until then. And here again, you deflect away from the facts. Ironically, we've got as many ST locations as PT locations...four each. And the ST just has 2 less heroes despite PT movies having way more content than the two ST movies.
    Not to mention how the ST has practically given all the content it can while the PT still has much more untapped.

Objectively wrong
    "Underrepresentation" is an argument that is going to backfire on you 100% of the time. CWlords love to talk about underrepresentation while also pretending that this game spans 2 eras and not 3. Let me dismantle that for you with something I said in another thread:

Nah I think it's a fact that the st era just doesn't have anything that'll really sell & excite the playerbase( the majority).

But it doesn't matter what you THINK is a fact. What's your evidence that ST wouldn't appeal to players? How do you qualify to speak on behalf of the majority?

wow thats a big joke :D requesting a character from a comic while there are a few main characters from the prequels still not in the game plus he wants a character that didnt even kill a single guy with a blaster. also ironic :)

Irrelevant, stating your opinion as a fact is not an argument. Stop crying about ST content.
    I guarantee if they come up with a poll about which era do you guys want the ST would be last

A poll? Okay
    5qgxkxasv5cn.jpeg
    Here is a poll from SWBFupdates. Yes this is about films/TV and not the game, but it's a battlefront updates poll. It's safe to assume that the majority of his following either play or are interested in the future of the game to some degree. If a solid amount of people are intrigued by the new ST movie then there's no reason not to do IX content that lands before the movie releases, with some ST lead up along the way (Fall). Remember, clownies want to tell everyone that we need another year of clone wars drip feed because PT is underrepresented compared to OT. Well ST is even more underrepresented, so by that logic they should start working on ST content. This thread has demonstrated that there is more than enough to work with. Just because you don't have a preference for it doesn't mean otherwise. And before you call me out for citing a single poll, remember you are the one who suggested looking at that kind of data.

New content is more significant than launch content at this stage of the game's lifespan, with its "live service." The majority of new content has been clown wars.
    -People asked for an alternative large mode to GA; it came as a CW exclusive mode, with upcoming maps being CW only so far.
    -People asked for an era accurate large mixed mode; they were told it wasn't practical for this game, then CS became CW era only for heroes.
    -people asked for all around trooper customization; the guy who should have been doing weapons wasted time making 80+ deviant-art tier clone skins

Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick
    By the way I'm not even too concerned with this whole era conflict, I have a preferred era but I want trooper content more than anything. I'm just pointing out how a lot of CW zealots are contradicting themselves

dg4v1p042vau.gif

EPISODE 9. It doesn't say ST era in general. EPISODE 9. YES everyone has said they expect EPISODE 9 content.

We are talking about what should happen until then. And here again, you deflect away from the facts. Ironically, we've got as many ST locations as PT locations...four each. And the ST just has 2 less heroes despite PT movies having way more content than the two ST movies.
    Not to mention how the ST has practically given all the content it can while the PT still has much more untapped.

Yeah and that's not even a poll about Battlefront 2 either. LOL!! It's a poll from Celebration asking what upcoming content people are most excited for.

It's a poll from SWBFupdates, it is safe to assume the majority of his following either play the game or are interested in it to some degree. Therefore their interests would most likely correlate to future game content.

I realize understanding that ^ requires a little more than surface-level thinking, and I'm definitely happy to help should you need me to clarify anything else o:)

It's just a poll asking what content unveiled at Celebration are fans most excited for. Nothing more. Sometimes things just are what they are.

But you guys seem to not want to admit that the "underrepresentation" argument doesn't work for PT/CW

[+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »

A poll? Okay
    5qgxkxasv5cn.jpeg

Pick

dg4v1p042vau.gif

Objectively wrong

A poll? Okay
    5qgxkxasv5cn.jpeg

Pick

dg4v1p042vau.gif

Yeah and that's not even a poll about Battlefront 2 either. LOL!! It's a poll from Celebration asking what upcoming content people are most excited for.

It's a poll from SWBFupdates, it is safe to assume the majority of his following either play the game or are interested in it to some degree. Therefore their interests would most likely correlate to future game content.

I realize understanding that ^ requires a little more than surface-level thinking, and I'm definitely happy to help should you need me to clarify anything else o:)

It's just a poll asking what content unveiled at Celebration are fans most excited for. Nothing more. Sometimes things just are what they are.

But you guys seem to not want to admit that the "underrepresentation" argument doesn't work for PT/CW
    I have never used this argument. OT has as much representation as PT. Give them both content.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Relmets
    1896 posts Member

A poll? Okay
    5qgxkxasv5cn.jpeg

Pick

dg4v1p042vau.gif

Objectively wrong

A poll? Okay
    5qgxkxasv5cn.jpeg

Pick

dg4v1p042vau.gif

I have never used this argument. OT has as much representation as PT. Give them both content.

So then you agree some OT content should be next considering the recent CW focus
    [+3748 posts]

A poll? Okay
    5qgxkxasv5cn.jpeg

Pick

dg4v1p042vau.gif

Objectively wrong

A poll? Okay
    5qgxkxasv5cn.jpeg

Pick

dg4v1p042vau.gif

So then you agree some OT content should be next considering the recent CW focus

Yes. I have not said otherwise. Alternate the content. Give an OT drop and then give an ST drop and finally another PT drop. Then repeat for OT and PT.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Relmets
    1896 posts Member

Yes.

debmhb4hwj2h.gif
    @ArchAngeL_777 and do you agree as well my friend
    [+3748 posts]
  • The problem I see is that CW fans are so desperate for content that they're begging for things which aren't beneficial to long-term replay value. Adding a Clone Wars trooper skin is cool and all, but it doesn't improve actual gameplay. I wish everyone would care about the actual game, not the way it is skinned

Most of this is about what should happen between June and December. CW fans would like to see more content as you said because there's a huge content gap. Since Battlefront 2015 left out CW, it's not likely we will see many of the CW favorites at this point no matter what they do the rest of 2019. We'd like to get another PT era location like Coruscant or Mustafar. We'd like to see at least 2 if not 4 heroes. Ahoska Tano and Asajj Ventress are rumored to be coming. We'd also like to see Mace Windu or Padme and Jango Fett.

Capital Supremacy is the gameplay that Clone Wars season has brought, and of course we'd like to see that expanded. If any OT era content is added, I would like it to be bringing OT era maps to CS.
  • I'm okay with cgi tarkin and Leia but I hate that cartoon. Makes perfect sense.
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    LOL no. I just like star wars to pick up chicks

d3z2eybwadqb.jpg

Yep. If this Falcon is a rock'n, don't come a knock'n.

Era discussion....
    z7gxxfdnvnug.jpg

#StarWars-y
  • mastery0ta wrote: »
    LOL no. I just like star wars to pick up chicks

d3z2eybwadqb.jpg

Yep. If this Falcon is a rock'n, don't come a knock'n.

Era discussion....
    z7gxxfdnvnug.jpg

HUEHUEHUE
  • lowell wrote: »
    Also

But that nonsense aside what is your problem with more CW content anyways? Don't more CW maps or modes equal more infantry content aswell? Yeah Ahsoka and Ventress are another two heroes but that would only be one month worthy of content anyways.

More maps are not infantry content. They are all around content for every aspect of the game. Clearly more maps are welcome but infantry content consists of: weapons, trooper customization, and a true infantry only mode. All of these are minimally doable without even making any new content, should they be unable to. There is no reason more sabers should arrive before these are addressed.

Everyone wants more infantry content, but the two content drops can coexist, or at least they could if the devs had more manpower.
    I have no reason to believe they can "coexist" given the history of this live service. I'll be advocating for trooper content until the bare minimum is addressed or the game is abandoned.

It's not like you're expecting devs that specifically work on maps to work on weapons and troopers and then devs that work on weapons and troopers to work on maps, right? Each dev specializes in a specific category themselves so what we specifically need we should just differentiate the categories to the specific developer that is working on the specific category.

Well they are low staffed currently so maybe?
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • The problem I see is that CW fans are so desperate for content that they're begging for things which aren't beneficial to long-term replay value. Adding a Clone Wars trooper skin is cool and all, but it doesn't improve actual gameplay. I wish everyone would care about the actual game, not the way it is skinned

Most of this is about what should happen between June and December. CW fans would like to see more content as you said because there's a huge content gap. Since Battlefront 2015 left out CW, it's not likely we will see many of the CW favorites at this point no matter what they do the rest of 2019. We'd like to get another PT era location like Coruscant or Mustafar. We'd like to see at least 2 if not 4 heroes. Ahoska Tano and Asajj Ventress are rumored to be coming. We'd also like to see Mace Windu or Padme and Jango Fett.

Capital Supremacy is the gameplay that Clone Wars season has brought, and of course we'd like to see that expanded. If any OT era content is added, I would like it to be bringing OT era maps to CS.

Rumored by who? The game players? Lmao
  • CC_1010
    758 posts Member
    Wolfman91 wrote: »
    Clone Wars fans advocating against Rebels content...

I'm against cartoon content (movies should be priority), but if we'll get TCW stuff, why not rebels?
    Because YOU don't like it?

Yes quite literally because they don't like it. They confuse their personal likes and dislikes for valid reasons on what should or shouldn't be coming to the game.

Clone wars fans on this forum never have an argument as to why we need to suffer another year of CW drip feed other than "I like clone wars!!!!"

Now we'll probably be stuck with another set of sabers as the major content drop and maybe that weird hybrid 501st skin that the devs will inevitably write off as "trooper content." Instead of things that this game actually needs, that would even be EASIER to implement, like the minimal requests infantry players have been making.

Why would they stop releasing CW content right now?
    We still need 2-3 major characters from that era, while we have all the main characters from the OT. AND BOSSK. Why should they prioritise Dengar or IG-88 over Mace Windu and Padme?
    We still need at least 1 of the most important locations of the PT/CW.
    OT? We already have Endor, Death Star, Yavin etc.
    We need Balance. And now they focus on The PT/CW.
  • Alwe15
    505 posts Member

But nothing. It's only an argument because you keep digging up unrelated nonsense to twist it into whatever you want it to say. That poll had nothing to do with Battlefront. Of course Episode 9 was the talk of Celebration. People all over are talking about Palpatine's possible return. THAT'S ALL IT WAS.
    I'm sorry but you personally struggling to understand it does not make it nonsense, however convenient that may be. Would you like me to walk you through it step by step? Remember this is ultimately meant to show you how your "underrepresentation" argument is irrelevant.

And there's nothing left to do for ST until that movie comes out.

Again this is flat out wrong, do you not see how it's ironic that you mocked "OT purists" for limiting things to the movies and yet you do it here because you can't find any real reason to object to ST content? Not to mention even from the two movies there are still things that could be implemented.

On page 2 of this thread I posted an alternate scenario where 2015 Battlefront was 100% PT era and this game was mostly PT era. Go look at it. Guaranteed in that scenario, you'd want 2019 to be all about OT era because there would still be a lot of iconic stuff not in the game. I know I would. That's exactly what we are saying with this PT era content.

I care less about eras and more about gameplay, I'm only going back and forth with you because I think you and the other clown wars fans who say similar things are contradicting yourselves. I don't hate the PT or TCW even. That being said I do prefer the OT. In that scenario I would probably WANT the OT to be made up for in some way. But the thing is I can differentiate between what I personally want and what makes sense for the whole game. Assuming the roles were reversed between the PT and OT as they stand now, and the live service was just as awful, I would easily concede that my era should not take precedence for the time being. Does it suck that 2015front didn't have any of the era you like? Sure. Does that mean everything else needs to be put on hold until we "make up" for that? Absolutely not. In addition 2017front and 2015front are so different gameplay wise that what you are saying is basically a slap in the face to people who prefer 2017front's gameplay but like the other eras.

There's a lot of iconic PT era content that has not been in a DICE Battlefront game yet. Padme, Jango, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon, Mustafar, Coruscant, Utapau, Polis Massa...that's not even getting into Clone Wars TV show.
    Locations are always beneficial in general, heroes are not what we need right now. What we need is trooper content. Let me remind you that infantry players have offered solutions to their lack of content that are much easier to implement than all these clown wars heroes and locations. Let me also remind you that the First Order and the Empire are still lacking in trooper customization, not even having minimal things like a pauldron selector or minor accessory features.

How long must this argument continue??

PT / TCW
    OT / RO
    ST

All underrepresented one way or another.

Let's just agree that the longer the content continues, the better.
  • Relmets
    1896 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »

I'm against cartoon content (movies should be priority), but if we'll get TCW stuff, why not rebels?

Yes quite literally because they don't like it. They confuse their personal likes and dislikes for valid reasons on what should or shouldn't be coming to the game.

Clone wars fans on this forum never have an argument as to why we need to suffer another year of CW drip feed other than "I like clone wars!!!!"

Now we'll probably be stuck with another set of sabers as the major content drop and maybe that weird hybrid 501st skin that the devs will inevitably write off as "trooper content." Instead of things that this game actually needs, that would even be EASIER to implement, like the minimal requests infantry players have been making.

We still need 2-3 major characters from that era, while we have all the main characters from the OT. AND BOSSK. Why should they prioritise Dengar or IG-88 over Mace Windu and Padme?

Underrepresentation argument has been dismantled countless times by now. Pay attention to what's going on in the thread before you continue parroting things that have already been addressed.
    Alwe15 wrote: »

But nothing. It's only an argument because you keep digging up unrelated nonsense to twist it into whatever you want it to say. That poll had nothing to do with Battlefront. Of course Episode 9 was the talk of Celebration. People all over are talking about Palpatine's possible return. THAT'S ALL IT WAS.
    I'm sorry but you personally struggling to understand it does not make it nonsense, however convenient that may be. Would you like me to walk you through it step by step? Remember this is ultimately meant to show you how your "underrepresentation" argument is irrelevant.

Again this is flat out wrong, do you not see how it's ironic that you mocked "OT purists" for limiting things to the movies and yet you do it here because you can't find any real reason to object to ST content? Not to mention even from the two movies there are still things that could be implemented.

On page 2 of this thread I posted an alternate scenario where 2015 Battlefront was 100% PT era and this game was mostly PT era. Go look at it. Guaranteed in that scenario, you'd want 2019 to be all about OT era because there would still be a lot of iconic stuff not in the game. I know I would. That's exactly what we are saying with this PT era content.

I care less about eras and more about gameplay, I'm only going back and forth with you because I think you and the other clown wars fans who say similar things are contradicting yourselves. I don't hate the PT or TCW even. That being said I do prefer the OT. In that scenario I would probably WANT the OT to be made up for in some way. But the thing is I can differentiate between what I personally want and what makes sense for the whole game. Assuming the roles were reversed between the PT and OT as they stand now, and the live service was just as awful, I would easily concede that my era should not take precedence for the time being. Does it suck that 2015front didn't have any of the era you like? Sure. Does that mean everything else needs to be put on hold until we "make up" for that? Absolutely not. In addition 2017front and 2015front are so different gameplay wise that what you are saying is basically a slap in the face to people who prefer 2017front's gameplay but like the other eras.

There's a lot of iconic PT era content that has not been in a DICE Battlefront game yet. Padme, Jango, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon, Mustafar, Coruscant, Utapau, Polis Massa...that's not even getting into Clone Wars TV show.
    Locations are always beneficial in general, heroes are not what we need right now. What we need is trooper content. Let me remind you that infantry players have offered solutions to their lack of content that are much easier to implement than all these clown wars heroes and locations. Let me also remind you that the First Order and the Empire are still lacking in trooper customization, not even having minimal things like a pauldron selector or minor accessory features.

PT / TCW
    OT / RO
    ST

If you don't want to take part that's fine but don't try to be a forum mediator. There's a discussion to be had here.
    [+3748 posts]
  • We should all get along. We all want content. Let’s keep adding content until the eras are balanced. Then cycle between three updates, one per era.

Why does the era matter so much? I honestly just want improved gameplay and replay value

Exactly, thats what I started this thread for, the era doesn't matter as long as we get more content. For argument sake CW/PT has more material to work with (planets, characters etc) Thats not in fault to their fan bases.

OT needs more hero skins, Rebel customization rework (species, gender etc), add OT infiltrators: Bothans and Shadow troopers and a few planets
  • CC_1010
    758 posts Member
    Scrolling through the forums the community is divided into 3 categories, PT/CW, ST and OT, each arguing over the amount of content each is receiving. PT/CW are happy because there getting the content they deserved at launch, ST will get there content in December with Rise of the Skywalker, and theres a space between june and December which will probably when OT will get content more specifically RO and Mandolorian, so have patience people, the games numbers are as high as ever, so DICE arent likely to give up on this game anytime soon

Prepare for this thread to become another clash between the factions.

But why must it, I dont Personally watch CW but I dont think they should go without. In fact its exciting to see heroes and planets ive never seen before

I don't know. I honestly don't know what beef some people here have with The Clone Wars.

Yep it’s really laughable...
    Things like clown wars, Ahsuck etc.

Here we go a OT fraction member preparing for an assualt on the clone wars.

I would consider myself PT/CW „faction“ if anything...
  • lowell
    598 posts Member
    I'm the canon faction but gives priority for new game content to coincide with new content being released by Lucasfilm:

PT (including TCW content) era content released around TCW Season 7 release.

OT (including Rebels, Marvel comics, novels, The Mandalorian, Cassian and K-2SO show, etc.) era content released around The Mandalorian and Cassian and K-2SO series.

ST (including Poe comics, Resistance, Galaxy's Edge) era content released around Resistance Season 2, Rise of the Resistance ride (both Disneyland and Walt Disney World) and Star Wars hotel exclusively at WDW (it's canon, also) debuting at Disney Parks, and Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker.
  • CC_1010
    758 posts Member
    edited April 18

Underrepresentation argument has been dismantled countless times by now. Pay attention to what's going on in the thread before you continue parroting things that have already been addressed.

PT / TCW
    OT / RO
    ST

If you don't want to take part that's fine but don't try to be a forum mediator. There's a discussion to be had here.

It is clear that we have a major content gap, there is so much too they can add from the PT/ CW. And the underrepresentation argument makes sense. After we stared with a bare minimum of PT/CW content we have to give this era as much content as possible.
    And after the main aspects are done we can focus on other things.
    Also RO was never the focus of this game, why should it be now?

We focus on the Pt/CW now and I like it. And I am glad DICE also knows this.
    After the CW trailer dropped Dennis posted something like this: „I guess we have more work to do.“
    The only thing that is kind of „unfair“ is that CS is clone wars only.
  • Relmets
    1896 posts Member

No. The discussion has been had. It's been had again...and again...and again. Topics have been closed because those involved can't remain mature about it. Enough is enough. It's so boring.

LOL no. People have their viewpoints and are expressing them, that's what a forum is for. As long as clown wars fans keep contradicting themselves I'll point it out. If you want a **** of agreement then reddit might be better (that isn't an insult by the way, it's just some advice).
    [+3748 posts]
  • Alwe15
    505 posts Member

No. The discussion has been had. It's been had again...and again...and again. Topics have been closed because those involved can't remain mature about it. Enough is enough. It's so boring.

LOL no. People have their viewpoints and are expressing them, that's what a forum is for. As long as clown wars fans keep contradicting themselves I'll point it out. If you want a **** of agreement then reddit might be better (that isn't an insult by the way, it's just some advice).

I came on the forums to find adult conversations and opinions.

I have been met by topic repetitions and bickering.

But then, I'm responding to the self proclaimed creator of the Clown Wars meme so perhaps I should lower my expectations a little.
  • CC_1010
    758 posts Member

PT / TCW
    OT / RO
    ST

There are those that want PT because "it's underrepresented".
    Those that want OT because they're bored of "clown wars"...
    and those that want ST, although those fans remain politely silent 😂

The thing is, it does not really matter what we(or certain members here) want, because DICE already has a plan. And they are going to follow it. Sometimes I ask myself why I even try to show why we haven’t got enough PT/CW content, because I don’t have to, we will get more.
    And imo it is only fair.

A poll? Okay
    5qgxkxasv5cn.jpeg

Pick

dg4v1p042vau.gif

Objectively wrong

A poll? Okay
    5qgxkxasv5cn.jpeg

Pick

dg4v1p042vau.gif

Yes. I have not said otherwise. Alternate the content. Give an OT drop and then give an ST drop and finally another PT drop. Then repeat for OT and PT.

This is sensible. Sensible is the way forward and it isn't rocket science.

I would also refer to another thread in the forum here that says we only really need skins and 1 or 2 maps for CS for OT and that would placate that fan base. Simple really...It really isn't hard.

Fighting over which era is most important sickens me as a star wars fan. As has been said many times .. DICE have a plan that they have to stick to contractually and they will. Unfortunately

• Relmets
    1896 posts Member

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

But then, I'm responding to the self proclaimed creator of the Clown Wars meme so perhaps I should lower my expectations a little.

Beyond lowering your expectations I think you should actually just bow out of the discussion, and subsequently the entire thread. No amount of wannabe-adult condescension from your end is going to affect how I post. What I'm arguing about and who I'm arguing with is none of your concern, make use of the ignore list feature if it bugs you that much.
    [+3748 posts]
  • i've been SW fan long before the dark times. before the Eampire. in a more civilized age. they just need to make a balanced game. hire a more proficient dev for the mechanics and let dice do the graphics and sound.
    Battlefield = Not Star Wars - Force Unleashed = Star Wars #infantrylivesmatter

It is clear that we have a major content gap, there is so much too they can add from the PT/ CW. And the underrepresentation argument makes sense. After we stared with a bare minimum of PT/CW content we have to give this era as much content as possible.

Underrepresentation argument is in favor of the ST, not the PT/CW. So there goes that.

What does this even mean? And what's RO specifically got to do with it? No single era or film/show is the focus.

After the CW trailer dropped Dennis posted something like this: „I guess we have more work to do.“
    What you like personally is irrelevant

Underrepresentation argument is in favor of the ST, not the PT/CW. So there goes that.

Do you even listen?! Before we got more CW content the ST had more. Now it has changed and we are still getting more PT/CW content because we try to use the full potential of that era. After that we will get ST content. at least that is what I hope, to balance it out again.
    Some of the core aspects of the PT/ ST era are still missing.

The PT/CW Era was clearly underrepresented at the start, the ST and OT already had their most important aspects in the game. We still don’t have all of the core elements of the PT/CW, why should we just switch to the ST? It makes no sense.

What does this even mean? And what's RO specifically got to do with it? No single era or film/show is the focus.

About RO. It belongs to the GCW era. And that era already is the most represented in the game. Why should they release content from it right now?

It’s not what I like(although it is), it is the plan of the devs to release more CW content.
    Like it or not.

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

Beyond lowering your expectations I think you should actually just bow out of the discussion, and subsequently the entire thread. No amount of wannabe-adult condescension from your end is going to affect how I post. What I'm arguing about and who I'm arguing with is none of your concern, make use of the ignore list feature if it bugs you that much.

Do you mean the GCW era?!?
  • Relmets
    1896 posts Member

Do you even listen?! Before we got more CW content the ST had more. Now it has changed and we are still getting more PT/CW content because we try to use the full potential of that era. After that we will get ST content. at least that is what I hope, to balance it out again.

The PT/CW Era was clearly underrepresented at the start, the ST and OT already had their most important aspects in the game. We still don’t have all of the core elements of the PT/CW, why should we just switch to the ST? It makes no sense.

About RO. It belongs to the GCW era. And that era already is the most represented in the game. Why should they release content from it right now?

It’s not what I like(although it is), it is the plan of the devs to release more CW content.
    Like it or not

Recent content drops have all been CW related. They have been more significant than anything the ST has received. ST now has the least content of the three eras. ST is the most underrepresented. It's a very simple thing to understand, but I imagine your next response will prove that it's not so simple for you.

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

The beauty of the term "clown wars," is that not only does it roll off the tongue nicely, but it's so close to "clone wars" phonetically that even a toddler could make the correlation.
    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets
    1896 posts Member

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

You can think about what I should do all you like buddy, but as you so proudly remind your adversaries. What you think is irrelevant.

Wannabe adult. 😂 No, I'm an actual adult.

Also, what does and does not "concern me" is actually up to me, not you. Don't presume to tell me otherwise.

Seems like I struck a nerve
    nqhjcw3e5512.gif
    [+3748 posts]
  • Alwe15
    505 posts Member

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

You can think about what I should do all you like buddy, but as you so proudly remind your adversaries. What you think is irrelevant.

Also, what does and does not "concern me" is actually up to me, not you. Don't presume to tell me otherwise.

nqhjcw3e5512.gif

Urmmm...nah. Just making certain you understand your place.
  • The most Reasonable thing DICE could to do would be hiring a bigger team to work on battlefront 2
  • the only true star wars movie under represented is RO, since the game only has death troopers from the film
  • Relmets
    1896 posts Member

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

nqhjcw3e5512.gif

Yeah now I'm about 1000% sure I struck a nerve

i7sak4c7ulfo.gif
    [+3748 posts]
  • Alwe15
    505 posts Member

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

nqhjcw3e5512.gif

i7sak4c7ulfo.gif

Well, there's not much I can say that will change your mind. You seem pretty certain of yourself.

Perhaps a meme or gif? Oh wait...I cba.

Like it or not

Recent content drops have all been CW related. They have been more significant than anything the ST has received. ST now has the least content of the three eras. ST is the most underrepresented. It's a very simple thing to understand, but I imagine your next response will prove that it's not so simple for you.

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

The beauty of the term "clown wars," is that not only does it roll off the tongue nicely, but it's so close to "clone wars" phonetically that even a toddler could make the correlation.

I will not bother arguing with you any longer.
    We get more CW content.
    I am happy.
  • Its ironic as I started this thread NOT be place for era arguments but I suppose i should have seen it coming, Im excited for any and all content that will get added no matter the era
  • Its ironic as I started this thread NOT be place for era arguments but I suppose i should have seen it coming, Im excited for any and all content that will get added no matter the era

I am sorry. But I could not resist defending the CW/PT.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Its ironic as I started this thread NOT be place for era arguments but I suppose i should have seen it coming, Im excited for any and all content that will get added no matter the era

I am sorry. But I could not resist defending the CW/PT.

thats alright, your passionate about it, I have respect for you over that fact
  • Relmets
    1896 posts Member

Like it or not

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

Translation: (I don't know how to respond to what was just said)
    It's alright though, glad you're happy bud

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

nqhjcw3e5512.gif

i7sak4c7ulfo.gif

Well, there's not much I can say that will change your mind.

Clearly
    [+3748 posts]

Like it or not

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

nqhjcw3e5512.gif

i7sak4c7ulfo.gif

Clearly

Real translation: I don’t care.
  • Relmets
    1896 posts Member

Like it or not

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

What is clown wars?

Take a wild guess

nqhjcw3e5512.gif

i7sak4c7ulfo.gif

Clearly

Real translation: I don’t care.

Goodbye then
    7xmj6b4oguon.jpeg
    Reminder: the underrepresentation argument is in favor of ST, not PT
    [+3748 posts]
  • St is the first in line for new content