criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Can Extraction Be put up a little higher in the priority list for Battlefront 2?

DICE, many fans have been asking for so long already. We know you guys are working diligently at your offices trying to better all of our Star Wars video game experiences. I know that.
But on the list of content you have right there, has Extraction maps gotten a little higher? You wouldn't let little on ResistanceRodian down, would ya?

Replies

• Empire_TW
    5914 posts Member
    It isn't CW heroes or CW skins so no.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    hojevrxvarht.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • DICE, many fans have been asking for so long already. We know you guys are working diligently at your offices trying to better all of our Star Wars video game experiences. I know that.
    But on the list of content you have right there, has Extraction maps gotten a little higher? You wouldn't let little on ResistanceRodian down, would ya?

Ignoring extraction is just one of many foolish decisions.
  • And can we get Cargo for the love of the Maker?
  • Personally want extraction to be the new HvV.
    Hech4Lyf!
  • Apparently the mode is not Star Wars-y enough.
    #StarWars-y
  • Smattonellus
    532 posts Member
    edited April 18
    It'd be cool if they released new extraction content alternating with CS, like one month a new extraction map and the other a new CS, it's my favourite mode but gets boring fast sadly.

Furthermore extraction could be the OT only experience since CS is PT only, so much potential in this game... It's sad seeing it unexploited.
  • TheScape
    2020 posts Member
    It'd be cool if they released new extraction content alternating with CS, like one month a new extraction map and the other a new CS, it's my favourite mode but gets boring fast sadly.

Furthermore extraction could be the OT only experience since CS is PT only, so much potential in this game... It's sad seeing it unexploited.

I would rather have Extraction and CS on all the eras instead of limiting each mode to one of them. That also means more and easier to make maps (either cropper or expanded versions of the already existing maps depending on the mode) in general.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • CC_1010
    984 posts Member
    I would like ST and PT extraction maps.
  • DICE, many fans have been asking for so long already. We know you guys are working diligently at your offices trying to better all of our Star Wars video game experiences. I know that.

Hope this happens.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • OcDoc
    1278 posts Member
    It’s a good small mode option. It really deserves more than 2 maps.