criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

More CW content

CC_1010
1442 posts Member
It seems that many people are still really excited for more PR/CW and actually want „cartoon“ characters.
My personal stance:
I want more PT/CW content. It is only fair for us PT/ CW fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
We still don’t have core characters like Mace Windu and Padme(and no red robes Palpatine skin) and some people want to ditch them for Denagr or IG-88.

After the main elements of the PT/CW are in the game I will be exited for GCW/ST content.

What is your opinion reagarding more CW content in the game?

(please keep it civil)

Replies

  • Alwe15
    876 posts Member
    Now there are two of them.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    It seems that many people are still really excited for more PR/CW and actually want „cartoon“ characters.
    My personal stance:
    I want more PT/CW content. It is only fair for us PT/ CW fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
    We still don’t have core characters like Mace Windu and Padme(and no red robes Palpatine skin) and some people want to ditch them for Denagr or IG-88.

    After the main elements of the PT/CW are in the game I will be exited for GCW/ST content.

    What is your opinion reagarding more CW content in the game?

    (please keep it civil)

    I agree, PT/CW still has more exciting material to draw from, I am a fan of all eras, but in the PT films alone there are more heroes,viliians and planets compared to OT and ST, for example Utapau, Mustafar, Mygeeto, Coruscant, Utah Gunga, Felucia and thats just the planets alone. I know people said balance is the key but looking at the locations of PT/CW compared to ST and OT there is more. Maybe a compramise would be letting the players choose the Era for the map like in the original Battlefront games
  • and this is coming from someone who doesnt even watch CW
  • TheScape
    2236 posts Member
    I don't really know if you are baiting or not...
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Too busy selecting from one of the 500,000 clone wars skins available to answer this correctly
  • CC_1010
    1442 posts Member
    edited April 18
    It seems that many people are still really excited for more ST and actually want „bad” characters.
    My personal stance:
    I want more ST content. It is only fair for us ST fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
    We still don’t have core characters like Poe Dameron and Snoke (and no Jedi robes Old Luke Skin) and some people want to ditch them for Rex or Ahsuck.

    After the main elements of the ST are in the game I will be exited for PT/TCW content.

    I agree. The ST should be next after the PT. With episode 9 coming it only makes sense.
  • CC_1010
    1442 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »
    I don't really know if you are baiting or not...

    Baiting? I am actually really interested.
  • Not until the Holiday special and jawas are playable again.
  • CC_1010
    1442 posts Member
    Too busy selecting from one of the 500,000 clone wars skins available to answer this correctly

    Uhh. 80. I’ll give you that. Nobody needs 80 clone skins.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    It seems that many people are still really excited for more ST and actually want „bad” characters.
    My personal stance:
    I want more ST content. It is only fair for us ST fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
    We still don’t have core characters like Poe Dameron and Snoke (and no Jedi robes Old Luke Skin) and some people want to ditch them for Rex or Ahsuck.

    After the main elements of the ST are in the game I will be exited for PT/TCW content.

    I agree. The ST should be next after the PT. With episode 9 cooling or old makes sense.

    it most likely will be ST as rise of the skywalker comes out December
  • CC_1010
    1442 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    It seems that many people are still really excited for more ST and actually want „bad” characters.
    My personal stance:
    I want more ST content. It is only fair for us ST fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
    We still don’t have core characters like Poe Dameron and Snoke (and no Jedi robes Old Luke Skin) and some people want to ditch them for Rex or Ahsuck.

    After the main elements of the ST are in the game I will be exited for PT/TCW content.

    I agree. The ST should be next after the PT. With episode 9 cooling or old makes sense.

    it most likely will be ST as rise of the skywalker comes out December

    Yep, pretty much. I think we will get more maps, 2 new heroes, a few skins and perhaps some weapons.
  • It seems that many people are still really excited for more ST and actually want „bad” characters.
    My personal stance:
    I want more ST content. It is only fair for us ST fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
    We still don’t have core characters like Poe Dameron and Snoke (and no Jedi robes Old Luke Skin) and some people want to ditch them for Rex or Ahsuck.

    After the main elements of the ST are in the game I will be exited for PT/TCW content.

    This pretty much

    ST is the most underrepresented

    give snoke now
  • CC_1010
    1442 posts Member
    It seems that many people are still really excited for more ST and actually want „bad” characters.
    My personal stance:
    I want more ST content. It is only fair for us ST fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
    We still don’t have core characters like Poe Dameron and Snoke (and no Jedi robes Old Luke Skin) and some people want to ditch them for Rex or Ahsuck.

    After the main elements of the ST are in the game I will be exited for PT/TCW content.

    This pretty much

    ST is the most underrepresented

    give snoke now

    The thing with snoke is: what are his abilities? He used lightning in TLJ, what else? He used the force on Rey.
    Although I would really like his guards.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    It seems that many people are still really excited for more ST and actually want „bad” characters.
    My personal stance:
    I want more ST content. It is only fair for us ST fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
    We still don’t have core characters like Poe Dameron and Snoke (and no Jedi robes Old Luke Skin) and some people want to ditch them for Rex or Ahsuck.

    After the main elements of the ST are in the game I will be exited for PT/TCW content.

    This pretty much

    ST is the most underrepresented

    give snoke now

    The thing with snoke is: what are his abilities? He used lightning in TLJ, what else? He used the force on Rey.
    Although I would really like his guards.

    I'm pretty sure DICE could go pretty unique with him, at least more than any new lightsaber character that would basically be a copy and paste of current saber users
  • CC_1010
    1442 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    It seems that many people are still really excited for more ST and actually want „bad” characters.
    My personal stance:
    I want more ST content. It is only fair for us ST fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
    We still don’t have core characters like Poe Dameron and Snoke (and no Jedi robes Old Luke Skin) and some people want to ditch them for Rex or Ahsuck.

    After the main elements of the ST are in the game I will be exited for PT/TCW content.

    This pretty much

    ST is the most underrepresented

    give snoke now

    The thing with snoke is: what are his abilities? He used lightning in TLJ, what else? He used the force on Rey.
    Although I would really like his guards.

    I'm pretty sure DICE could go pretty unique with him, at least more than any new lightsaber character that would basically be a copy and paste of current saber users

    Yes, I will be disappointed if Ventress and Ahsoka don’t play vastly different or have new mechanics compared to the other lightsaber characters.
  • Well I mean that’s accurate, they are relevant characters, but I disagree, would rather have more content than just heroes and skins for those heroes, give us new modes, weapons and star cards.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • CC_1010
    1442 posts Member
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Well I mean that’s accurate, they are relevant characters, but I disagree, would rather have more content than just heroes and skins for those heroes, give us new modes, weapons and star cards.

    New modes and weapons would be really cool.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    Well I mean that’s accurate, they are relevant characters, but I disagree, would rather have more content than just heroes and skins for those heroes, give us new modes, weapons and star cards.

    New modes and weapons would be really cool.

    Better than two new heroes tbh. I like Mace and all, but some blasters and reworks on star cards would be awesome.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png



  • Maps and blaster should take priority over heroes anyday

    Current maps ported to CS from all eras, New maps to CS and small modes, 2015 maps ported to CS and small modes >>>>> heroes
  • jordi1337
    1389 posts Member
    I'd take Mace Windu and Qui-Gonn over Ahsoka or even someone else. Because those two Jedi are the most relevant characters to the plot that are still left out of the game! Same goes for Coruscant --> most important planet that still has to make its way to the game before any other planet
  • CC_1010
    1442 posts Member
    Maps and blaster should take priority over heroes anyday

    Current maps ported to CS from all eras, New maps to CS and small modes, 2015 maps ported to CS and small modes >>>>> heroes

    It seems that they can’t port all maps to CS because of the size that mode requires.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Maps and blaster should take priority over heroes anyday

    Current maps ported to CS from all eras, New maps to CS and small modes, 2015 maps ported to CS and small modes >>>>> heroes

    It seems that they can’t port all maps to CS because of the size that mode requires.

    They are porting all PT maps, surely they can do the same with most of them for the other eras (except crait)
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    I'd take Mace Windu and Qui-Gonn over Ahsoka or even someone else. Because those two Jedi are the most relevant characters to the plot that are still left out of the game! Same goes for Coruscant --> most important planet that still has to make its way to the game before any other planet

    Rumour has it that the next 4 heroes are going to be ahsoka, ventress, sabine and thrawn

    A dark path this game walks
  • CC_1010
    1442 posts Member
    Sabine and Thrawn? Wtf. I mean I like Sabine, but thrawn? He is a war tactician.
    The he needs to be a support hero.
  • jordi1337
    1389 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    I'd take Mace Windu and Qui-Gonn over Ahsoka or even someone else. Because those two Jedi are the most relevant characters to the plot that are still left out of the game! Same goes for Coruscant --> most important planet that still has to make its way to the game before any other planet

    Rumour has it that the next 4 heroes are going to be ahsoka, ventress, sabine and thrawn

    A dark path this game walks

    ugghhh i wouldnt prefer rogue one content over mace and qui gonn but i'd rather have jyn and krennic in the game over sabine and thrawn. hope this isnt true :D
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    I'd take Mace Windu and Qui-Gonn over Ahsoka or even someone else. Because those two Jedi are the most relevant characters to the plot that are still left out of the game! Same goes for Coruscant --> most important planet that still has to make its way to the game before any other planet

    Rumour has it that the next 4 heroes are going to be ahsoka, ventress, sabine and thrawn

    A dark path this game walks

    ugghhh i wouldnt prefer rogue one content over mace and qui gonn but i'd rather have jyn and krennic in the game over sabine and thrawn. hope this isnt true :D

    100%
  • Hesha
    462 posts Member
    I’m 100% ok with more PT content. As much as I do want scariff and bespin I think the main focus should be CW until we get more content out for it. I’m really hoping we get utapau
  • Moojammin_10
    2125 posts Member
    edited April 19
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    It seems that many people are still really excited for more ST and actually want „bad” characters.
    My personal stance:
    I want more ST content. It is only fair for us ST fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
    We still don’t have core characters like Poe Dameron and Snoke (and no Jedi robes Old Luke Skin) and some people want to ditch them for Rex or Ahsuck.

    After the main elements of the ST are in the game I will be exited for PT/TCW content.

    This pretty much

    ST is the most underrepresented

    give snoke now

    The thing with snoke is: what are his abilities? He used lightning in TLJ, what else? He used the force on Rey.
    Although I would really like his guards.

    I'm pretty sure DICE could go pretty unique with him, at least more than any new lightsaber character that would basically be a copy and paste of current saber users

    Yes, I will be disappointed if Ventress and Ahsoka don’t play vastly different or have new mechanics compared to the other lightsaber characters.

    What would make me laugh is if they don't even get added now. They haven't been officially confirmed.

    After this [removed this last year they'd better be... If not though I will literally laugh and laugh and laugh and by my wife a new car 😂🤣😂
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    It seems that many people are still really excited for more ST and actually want „bad” characters.
    My personal stance:
    I want more ST content. It is only fair for us ST fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
    We still don’t have core characters like Poe Dameron and Snoke (and no Jedi robes Old Luke Skin) and some people want to ditch them for Rex or Ahsuck.

    After the main elements of the ST are in the game I will be exited for PT/TCW content.

    This pretty much

    ST is the most underrepresented

    give snoke now

    The thing with snoke is: what are his abilities? He used lightning in TLJ, what else? He used the force on Rey.
    Although I would really like his guards.

    I'm pretty sure DICE could go pretty unique with him, at least more than any new lightsaber character that would basically be a copy and paste of current saber users

    Yes, I will be disappointed if Ventress and Ahsoka don’t play vastly different or have new mechanics compared to the other lightsaber characters.

    What would make me laugh is if they don't even get added now. They haven't been officially confirmed.

    After this c*** this last year they'd better be... If not though I will literally laugh and laugh and laugh and by my wife a new car 😂🤣😂

    Lol at least she comes out on top
  • No more CW stuff! The fan boys have been stroked enough. I also do not want to see any more lightsaber heroes. There are 5 on each side, more than enough for everyone to play as a saber hero in GA or HvV. Give us good blaster heroes. Give me Baze and Dengar. Two heavies.
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    No more CW stuff! The fan boys have been stroked enough. I also do not want to see any more lightsaber heroes. There are 5 on each side, more than enough for everyone to play as a saber hero in GA or HvV. Give us good blaster heroes. Give me Baze and Dengar. Two heavies.

    There are also 5 Blaster Heroes on the Light side. Next argument please.
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No more CW stuff! The fan boys have been stroked enough. I also do not want to see any more lightsaber heroes. There are 5 on each side, more than enough for everyone to play as a saber hero in GA or HvV. Give us good blaster heroes. Give me Baze and Dengar. Two heavies.

    There are also 5 Blaster Heroes on the Light side. Next argument please.

    4 actually. Han, Leia, Lando, and Finn. Boba, Bossk, Iden, and Phasma.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Glad that’s cleared up also.
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No more CW stuff! The fan boys have been stroked enough. I also do not want to see any more lightsaber heroes. There are 5 on each side, more than enough for everyone to play as a saber hero in GA or HvV. Give us good blaster heroes. Give me Baze and Dengar. Two heavies.

    There are also 5 Blaster Heroes on the Light side. Next argument please.

    4 actually. Han, Leia, Lando, and Finn. Boba, Bossk, Iden, and Phasma.

  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No more CW stuff! The fan boys have been stroked enough. I also do not want to see any more lightsaber heroes. There are 5 on each side, more than enough for everyone to play as a saber hero in GA or HvV. Give us good blaster heroes. Give me Baze and Dengar. Two heavies.

    There are also 5 Blaster Heroes on the Light side. Next argument please.

    4 actually. Han, Leia, Lando, and Finn. Boba, Bossk, Iden, and Phasma.

    I specifically talked about Light Side and Chewbacca's Bowcaster is basically a blaster because it's major parts are blasters. But lets just say the Lightside has 5 Lightsaber Heroes and 5 Heroes with a weapon that can fire shots. So Mace and Captain Rex/Padme could be next so it is balanced
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    Wallofman wrote: »
    No more CW stuff! The fan boys have been stroked enough. I also do not want to see any more lightsaber heroes. There are 5 on each side, more than enough for everyone to play as a saber hero in GA or HvV. Give us good blaster heroes. Give me Baze and Dengar. Two heavies.

    There are also 5 Blaster Heroes on the Light side. Next argument please.

    Nope. All of the recent hero additions have been sabers. No reason to prioritize them further. In addition any work that goes into a blaster hero with a unique weapon can subsequently translate into work for infantry blasters, as was the case in 2015front. Heroes are not a priority, but if they decide to work on more of them, then blaster heroes are clearly the better candidates.
    [+3748 posts]
  • Wallofman wrote: »
    Give me Baze and Dengar. Two heavies.
    retorno+do+jedi.gif?format=500w
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    It seems that many people are still really excited for more PR/CW and actually want „cartoon“ characters.
    My personal stance:
    I want more PT/CW content. It is only fair for us PT/ CW fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
    We still don’t have core characters like Mace Windu and Padme(and no red robes Palpatine skin) and some people want to ditch them for Denagr or IG-88.

    After the main elements of the PT/CW are in the game I will be exited for GCW/ST content.

    What is your opinion reagarding more CW content in the game?

    (please keep it civil)

    Nope...1 year worth of content isn't enough for you? You are getting 3 maps for CS over the next 3 months exclusive to CW era. Now, the OT and ST need that spot for July onwards. Remember this, stuffing your mouth with food fast and you'll end up choking on it. Meaning too much content for just one era will destroy this game.
  • lowell
    1116 posts Member
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    It seems that many people are still really excited for more PR/CW and actually want „cartoon“ characters.
    My personal stance:
    I want more PT/CW content. It is only fair for us PT/ CW fans who were left behind extremely disappointed in the last game because it was fully GCW.
    We still don’t have core characters like Mace Windu and Padme(and no red robes Palpatine skin) and some people want to ditch them for Denagr or IG-88.

    After the main elements of the PT/CW are in the game I will be exited for GCW/ST content.

    What is your opinion reagarding more CW content in the game?

    (please keep it civil)

    Nope...1 year worth of content isn't enough for you? You are getting 3 maps for CS over the next 3 months exclusive to CW era. Now, the OT and ST need that spot for July onwards. Remember this, stuffing your mouth with food fast and you'll end up choking on it. Meaning too much content for just one era will destroy this game.

    It's only been halfway so 6 months since we got the first roll of new PT content. When it's October, you can say it's been a year. Just keeping track of time, nothing else.
  • The Clone Wars content is lacking. That is an undeniable fact. I'm not even talking about the cartoon yet. They are missing major fan favorites like Padme, Jango Fett, Mace Windu, Qui Gon Jinn, and others like Ki Adi Mundi that appeared in the original Battlefront 2 back in 2005. Missing locations include Mustafar, Utapau, Coruscant, Polis Massa, Mygeeto, Felucia. The reality is we likely will not see most of it, but 2019 is a good time to at least do something from that list before all the new announced stuff starts hitting.

    I like to turn the tables on the discussion and ask OT era fans what they would think if the only OT era content DICE had was Luke, Vader, Leia, Han, Palpatine, Boba Fett, Hoth, Endor, Mos Eisley, and Yavin 4. No Bespin or Death Star or Kessel. No Lando, Chewy, Bossk or Dengar. No Rogue One content in either game. Would they not be screaming for more? Would they not be demanding 2019 at least be used to even the scales a bit?
  • IIPrest0nII
    4443 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    edited April 19
    Thread cleaned. Keep the discussion on topic please.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator. I do not work for EA.
  • Wallofman
    1155 posts Member
    Wallofman wrote: »
    Give me Baze and Dengar. Two heavies.
    retorno+do+jedi.gif?format=500w

    I know
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!