criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

We don't hate the clone wars, but VARIETY is needed, BALANCE is key

Replies

• Agreed. Balance is key. We have plans.

Now if only the Extraction thread could get some love.

Let's not get greedy. This is best bit of news iv had from a dev for 6 months. 🤣😂

Great. Looks like I may be returning post June. Thanks guys and congrats to OP for making this thread.

Same boat. Once they give us some OT and/or ST content, I’ll be back on the Battlefront. Until then, I sleeps.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

Let's not get greedy. This is best bit of news iv had from a dev for 6 months. 🤣😂
    Honestly i think they are aware but yeah they have had their plate full i think. Don’t give up hope.
  • Cadoth
    927 posts Member
    Agreed. Balance is key. We have plans.

Thank god. Don’t get me wrong I like the PT era but after this summer I think it could be time to move to another era ( cough cough... OT) No jk I’m down even for the ST at this point
  • Cadoth wrote: »

Thank god. Don’t get me wrong I like the PT era but after this summer I think it could be time to move to another era ( cough cough... OT) No jk I’m down even for the ST at this point

Totally. Very excited for next roadmap now. Shame I have to wait until June tho but that's ok. I'm enjoying RDR2 right now. Should tide me over until then
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    GenxDarchi wrote: »
    CC_1010 wrote: »
    Relmets wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »

thats hella dumb bro :DDD i voted for episode 9 too but i dont want episode 9 content before we'll get courscant or mace windu or padme

I also voted for IX, but want more PT/CW content for the game

What either of you want is irrelevant, you've missed the point. I guess I have to spell it out for you again:

Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick

sequel trilogy is underrepresented but there isnt really much important that you could add until episode 9 ^^ the prequel trilogy is the only trilogy that has major characters and locations that are yet to be added the other areas have their main content, dont you think so?

NOPE. There's plenty to add. Heroes, locations, reinforcements, and weapons. I don't care that some stuff from the PT is missing, things from all eras are missing. I also don't care that you (or anybody else) "don't like" or "haven't heard of" potential ST assets, that does not mean they wouldn't make for enjoyable in game content.

I know there is stuff missing from every era. But it should go after how important the content is for the game and how fitting. You cant deny that there are way more important things from the prequels missing than from other eras. Please give me an example why any other map should be prioritized over Coruscant. Coruscant should be in the game because it has lots of fans, looks stunning, perfect for gameplay, unique places like the jedi temple or the coruscant underground or even the senate building and is on of the most important planet of the star wars saga and probably has one of the highest screentime. So tell me why any other map should be next and we are talking about Galactic Assault and HvV

This. there isn't a single map from the ST that'll work for GA. Maybe HvV but that's it. Coruscant, death star 1, felucia, cato namodia, jakku(5aby), & scarif. All of these maps could work for either GA, extraction(death star 1), HvV, blast, HS, & Capital. ST has nothing on the above mostly because it's not fleshed out enough in animated media & the movies atm. There's no big battle they can put until episode 9.

thats hella dumb bro :DDD i voted for episode 9 too but i dont want episode 9 content before we'll get courscant or mace windu or padme

What either of you want is irrelevant, you've missed the point. I guess I have to spell it out for you again:

Clownies can either admit that it doesn't matter that the OT has marginally more things in a few aspects of the game considering the recent CW focus, or they can continue with their logic and recognize that it's time for ST content.
    Pick

sequel trilogy is underrepresented but there isnt really much important that you could add until episode 9 ^^ the prequel trilogy is the only trilogy that has major characters and locations that are yet to be added the other areas have their main content, dont you think so?

NOPE. There's plenty to add. Heroes, locations, reinforcements, and weapons. I don't care that some stuff from the PT is missing, things from all eras are missing. I also don't care that you (or anybody else) "don't like" or "haven't heard of" potential ST assets, that does not mean they wouldn't make for enjoyable in game content.

I know there is stuff missing from every era. But it should go after how important the content is for the game and how fitting. You cant deny that there are way more important things from the prequels missing than from other eras. Please give me an example why any other map should be prioritized over Coruscant. Coruscant should be in the game because it has lots of fans, looks stunning, perfect for gameplay, unique places like the jedi temple or the coruscant underground or even the senate building and is on of the most important planet of the star wars saga and probably has one of the highest screentime. So tell me why any other map should be next and we are talking about Galactic Assault and HvV

This. there isn't a single map from the ST that'll work for GA. Maybe HvV but that's it. Coruscant, death star 1, felucia, cato namodia, jakku(5aby), & scarif. All of these maps could work for either GA, extraction(death star 1), HvV, blast, HS, & Capital. ST has nothing on the above mostly because it's not fleshed out enough in animated media & the movies atm. There's no big battle they can put until episode 9.

That is basically the problem with the ST.

Wrong. Just because you guys can't come up with something doesn't mean a mode like GA wouldn't work. Sorry but your lack of creativity does not equal a limitation on the era. D'Qar ground, interior of the Supremacy, and even Canto Bight could all work for large modes. And the comics have neat potential with Ovanis and the First Order Mobile Platform.

I can already foresee all of the "HAHAHAHA BUT DUDE WHO EVEN KNOWS OR CARES ABOUT THOSE LOCATIONS", which I will remind everybody is not an argument.

Maybe you are right. But first we should be able to take part in battles that actually happened in Star Wars:)

But...... None of the battles here actually happened. SKB was fought in the sky, Delta Outpost was never shown, Yavin special group wasn’t even brought in, and Crait definitely didn’t go down like that. None of these battles are canon. All you can say is that we should visit Iconic locations first, otherwise that’s false.

You know we have the first and second battle of Genonosis, the first battle of Kamino, the attack on Yavin 4, the battle of crait, the battle of Endor all of which are more of less canon.
    Why should we want the „battle of canto bight“ if there never was one and we can get the battle of coruscant?

Why should we have the battle of Crait when it was a one sided battle. The only battles listed there are Geonosis, Kamino, and Endor. The rest were essentially one sided conflicts. Yavin’s Battle isn’t even canon. So no location is truly off the charts, considering we can make up battles as we go apparently.

Actually Charlemagne said the battles themselves are canon on Reddit when asked

So Crait happened? I thought the Resistance retreated after they were reduced to fitting on one Millennium falcon...... unless the movie is wrong,that’s not Canon. You could argue that the CW battles could technically be canon, and some maps like Endor, but most aren’t canon.

The battle of crait is canon. I just said the battles are. The event that transpire in game are not nor are the outcomes but the battles themselves are. Again Charlemagne said this so I'll take his word

So again, the battles in game aren’t Canon, if you consider them to be, you’re playing yourself. If you argue that the campaign battles are canon you’d have something, but Crait was more like Luke distracting the FO.

wxm2tse0rjtd.jpg
    npvj7pkquwy5.jpg

Also I meant to put aren't. The in game battle past the cutscene are not canon

So again...... The battles aren’t canon, the events leading up to the battles are, but the battles aren’t. I don’t know why you’re still arguing?

The actual results of the battle,aren't canon but the battles are. He said that word for word. He then said it's non-canon gameplay. The gameplay is non-canon but the battles are. Got it? Now that that is,settled. We need coruscant

So the battles aren’t canon, exactly what I said. And yes we do need it as a SFA map.

So for the third time I guess....he said THE BATTLES ARE CANON.....and the FIGHTS are not.
    To reiterate: The battle taking place is canon. What we do in the game is not canon.

Pick

Pick

That is basically the problem with the ST.

Wrong. Just because you guys can't come up with something doesn't mean a mode like GA wouldn't work. Sorry but your lack of creativity does not equal a limitation on the era. D'Qar ground, interior of the Supremacy, and even Canto Bight could all work for large modes. And the comics have neat potential with Ovanis and the First Order Mobile Platform.

I can already foresee all of the "HAHAHAHA BUT DUDE WHO EVEN KNOWS OR CARES ABOUT THOSE LOCATIONS", which I will remind everybody is not an argument.

Maybe you are right. But first we should be able to take part in battles that actually happened in Star Wars:)

But...... None of the battles here actually happened. SKB was fought in the sky, Delta Outpost was never shown, Yavin special group wasn’t even brought in, and Crait definitely didn’t go down like that. None of these battles are canon. All you can say is that we should visit Iconic locations first, otherwise that’s false.

You know we have the first and second battle of Genonosis, the first battle of Kamino, the attack on Yavin 4, the battle of crait, the battle of Endor all of which are more of less canon.
    Why should we want the „battle of canto bight“ if there never was one and we can get the battle of coruscant?

Why should we have the battle of Crait when it was a one sided battle. The only battles listed there are Geonosis, Kamino, and Endor. The rest were essentially one sided conflicts. Yavin’s Battle isn’t even canon. So no location is truly off the charts, considering we can make up battles as we go apparently.

Actually Charlemagne said the battles themselves are canon on Reddit when asked

So Crait happened? I thought the Resistance retreated after they were reduced to fitting on one Millennium falcon...... unless the movie is wrong,that’s not Canon. You could argue that the CW battles could technically be canon, and some maps like Endor, but most aren’t canon.

The battle of crait is canon. I just said the battles are. The event that transpire in game are not nor are the outcomes but the battles themselves are. Again Charlemagne said this so I'll take his word

So again, the battles in game aren’t Canon, if you consider them to be, you’re playing yourself. If you argue that the campaign battles are canon you’d have something, but Crait was more like Luke distracting the FO.

wxm2tse0rjtd.jpg
    npvj7pkquwy5.jpg

Also I meant to put aren't. The in game battle past the cutscene are not canon

So again...... The battles aren’t canon, the events leading up to the battles are, but the battles aren’t. I don’t know why you’re still arguing?

The actual results of the battle,aren't canon but the battles are. He said that word for word. He then said it's non-canon gameplay. The gameplay is non-canon but the battles are. Got it? Now that that is,settled. We need coruscant

So the battles aren’t canon, exactly what I said. And yes we do need it as a SFA map.

So for the third time I guess....he said THE BATTLES ARE CANON.....and the FIGHTS are not.
    To reiterate: The battle taking place is canon. What we do in the game is not canon.

Thanks I don't know whether he was trolling or not
  • Starwarsfanboosk_com
    1241 posts Member
    edited April 18

Thanks for the response and I'm glad you guys agree , but Please don't let it be rebels content

Sabine and thrawn are so bleh

Thanks for the response and I'm glad you guys agree , but Please don't let it be rebels content

Sabine and thrawn are so bleh

I know what'll make everyone happy! Star Wars Resistance Content!/s

lol FR I think RO content would be DICE's best move, that beatiful movie is so underrepresented in game it hurts
  • Agreed. Balance is key. We have plans....... for more clone wars content!

So when are we going to get the official announcement of ashoka and ventress. We know you have their models made at least, why the charade?

Poor form

So when are we going to get the official announcement of ashoka and ventress. We know you have their models made at least, why the charade?

I didn't know that. Interesting.

Well, I can't wait to see how their dual wield animations are.
    B)

Poor form

Quite. Tut tut AbyssWatch3r.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

Poor form

Quite. Tut tut AbyssWatch3r.

Save me the tears.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif

All I know is that it better not be mapped like the Arc troopers weapons are. Same with Jango, leave it on one key.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif

Totally. They’ll really bring something unique to gameplay and I just can’t wait to try them both out. Grievous brought something super fresh to saber combat and I’m sure both Ahsoka and Ventress will as well! Can’t wait.

Well said. Ahsoka uses a acrobatic version of Jar'Kai & Form IV Ataru with a reverse grip like Starkiller. Her abilities could evolve flipping around opponents with speed and striking from behind, a swing spammers worst nightmare.

So like a dash and spin from any current sabre hero then? That's how I would beat most sabre hero blocks when I played HvV. Nothing new there.

Totally. They’ll really bring something unique to gameplay and I just can’t wait to try them both out. Grievous brought something super fresh to saber combat and I’m sure both Ahsoka and Ventress will as well! Can’t wait.

Well said. Ahsoka uses a acrobatic version of Jar'Kai & Form IV Ataru with a reverse grip like Starkiller. Her abilities could evolve flipping around opponents with speed and striking from behind, a swing spammers worst nightmare.

So like a dash and spin from any current sabre hero then? That's how I would beat most sabre hero blocks when I played HvV. Nothing new there.

No. It would be spin or flip maneuver that activates when a player swings, this ability could last for a few seconds.
    B)

No. It would be spin or flip maneuver that activates when a player swings, this ability could last for a few seconds.

Oh ok. Well from my point of view I don't see the fact that it's a spin or flip make it any more unique or useful in a fight... If anything it slows the manoeuvre down. .. but i guess that's helpful if your up against it and someones pirouetting in front of you thinking they're cool while you take them out. Whatever you prefer.
  • Same people, same ignorance.

B)

Oh ok. Well from my point of view I don't see the fact that it's a spin or flip make it any more unique or useful in a fight... If anything it slows the manoeuvre down. .. but i guess that's helpful if your up against it and someones pirouetting in front of you thinking they're cool while you take them out. Whatever you prefer.

It would be unique & useful because unlike the default dash, it automatically puts you behind your opponents (fast) and you impale with your saber threw the chest doing maybe 250 damage. Players would think twice before spam swinging @ you until your out of stamina.
    B)

It would be unique & useful because unlike the default dash, it automatically puts you behind your opponents (fast) and you impale with your saber threw the chest doing maybe 250 damage. Players would think twice before spam swinging @ you until your out of stamina.

AHH ok .. it was the few seconds bit you said that confused me.

It's a suggestion I guess.

Be careful what you wish for anakin got 1 lightsaber & is unique. Next thing you know it's please nerf orange cat and bald lady
  • FabioBastos
    532 posts Member
    edited April 19
    I agree.
    We have enough PT stuff. Actually, IMO, PT era only needs the scout helmet for 41st elite corps specialist.
  • A few things to say:

1. Star Wars: The Clone Wars is important to Star Wars and is much more than "just a cartoon". For example, Darth Maul returned in CARTOONS, Ahsoka (who was apprentice to the Chosen One) was introduced, Yoda learned about Force Ghosts, and much more.

2. The Clone Wars are getting a lot of content, but personally, I think they should complete CS for the Prequels/CW, then maybe add content when Season 7 comes out. The in between time will be for Originals and Sequels.

3. The Originals need work. More skins, more Rogue One, and maybe Rebels (the show). Also, CS (like the Battle of Endor, which concepts have been made about) and maybe heroes.

4. The Sequels need more heroes and maps. They are scarcely represented in this game.

5. The Sequels and Originals need Infiltrators, and the Rebellion and Resistance need unique enforcers. Ewoks could be Rebels, as they are already in the game.

6. We're all STAR WARS fans. Not Prequel fans, not Original fans, not Sequel fans. If you only want one of them, I suggest you look for (insert era here) Battlefront.

Thanks for reading, if you took the time to. Here is my Battle of Endor concept, if you would like to see, my Resistance Infiltrator concept, and my First Order Infiltrator discussion.

Endor:https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134876/concept-community-transmission-battle-of-endor-capital-supremacy-update#latest

Resistance: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134555/infiltrator-concept-resistance#latest

First Order: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134894/what-would-the-first-order-infiltrator-look-like#latest

Well said. #6 should be a pinned post.
    B)

This is great news
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    It's time for ST content. ST is underrepresented, clown wars pandering had been going on long enough. ST is the priority, and will lead up to the upcoming movie very well. Sorry clonies
    Heroes: Agent Terex and Poe, who have a solid rivalry in the comics
    Agent Terex also deserves the elite chrome shockmaster armor
    ob2pwd4gmcup.png
    And of course his elite weapon available to troops:
    0q6ign8tz83e.jpeg
    New maps: planet Ovanis, with an additional map for small modes, the First Order mobile platform
    04qcadlq58gs.png
    The last game had 0 ST content and in this game there is not enough. It's only fair

Nah. The sequel trilogy is garbage & they don't have anything that will excite the playerbase at large.

I'm sorry but stating your opinion as a fact is not an argument. Do you realize that people can and do say the same things about TCW?

He's just running out of arguments to back up his selfish CW bias.

Nah just because I didn't agree with you two doesn't mean I'm biased towards the clone wars. I would love if the GCW had more maps for GA, CS, & SA. There is more exciting content in the other two eras than in the sequel trilogy.

If they wanted they could do a whole CW/PT game... one can only dream:)

Thanks for confirming my comment about you guys being selfish :D

What I want and what is needed are different things... lol
    TRY AGAIN

What you want is what defines if you're selfish ;)

try again troll

So he doesn't want what you want so he's selfish? Gotcha

I want content from all eras fairly divided, he wants content from the PT only

No he doesn't! He said it would be nice if we got a PT/TCW era game. He does not want that game to be this game!!
    Nobody wants only one era to get most of the content. I don't understand why you think he does.

Then why is that whenever I request for content from other eras, they always shut me down with some lame excuse like ''tHe oT haS 1 MoRe gA mAp tHaN ThE Pt tHus We ShOuLd GEt aNoThEr yEaR oF clOnE wArs DrIpFeD''

The devs don’t have as much manpower so it’s going to take longer to make things happen. This is the only reason we’re still getting PT content. They were supposed to have finished all of this already, but because they’re limited things are taking longer and to suddenly shift gears to different content would mean dripfed OT content. We’re going to have to be more patient from now on. I agree that they should stop the PT content soon, then make some OT content, then maybe ST content, and then repeat the cycle.

I agree, nothing wrong with waiting, people have no patience, and this coming from a PvE player, im just glad they stuck to their word and making DLC free

They have no choice for it to be free, that's why there's been so little
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    It's time for ST content. ST is underrepresented, clown wars pandering had been going on long enough. ST is the priority, and will lead up to the upcoming movie very well. Sorry clonies
    Heroes: Agent Terex and Poe, who have a solid rivalry in the comics
    Agent Terex also deserves the elite chrome shockmaster armor
    ob2pwd4gmcup.png
    And of course his elite weapon available to troops:
    0q6ign8tz83e.jpeg
    New maps: planet Ovanis, with an additional map for small modes, the First Order mobile platform
    04qcadlq58gs.png
    The last game had 0 ST content and in this game there is not enough. It's only fair

Nah. The sequel trilogy is garbage & they don't have anything that will excite the playerbase at large.

I'm sorry but stating your opinion as a fact is not an argument. Do you realize that people can and do say the same things about TCW?

He's just running out of arguments to back up his selfish CW bias.

Nah just because I didn't agree with you two doesn't mean I'm biased towards the clone wars. I would love if the GCW had more maps for GA, CS, & SA. There is more exciting content in the other two eras than in the sequel trilogy.

If they wanted they could do a whole CW/PT game... one can only dream:)

Thanks for confirming my comment about you guys being selfish :D

What I want and what is needed are different things... lol
    TRY AGAIN

What you want is what defines if you're selfish ;)

try again troll

So he doesn't want what you want so he's selfish? Gotcha

I want content from all eras fairly divided, he wants content from the PT only

No he doesn't! He said it would be nice if we got a PT/TCW era game. He does not want that game to be this game!!
    Nobody wants only one era to get most of the content. I don't understand why you think he does.

Then why is that whenever I request for content from other eras, they always shut me down with some lame excuse like ''tHe oT haS 1 MoRe gA mAp tHaN ThE Pt tHus We ShOuLd GEt aNoThEr yEaR oF clOnE wArs DrIpFeD''

The devs don’t have as much manpower so it’s going to take longer to make things happen. This is the only reason we’re still getting PT content. They were supposed to have finished all of this already, but because they’re limited things are taking longer and to suddenly shift gears to different content would mean dripfed OT content. We’re going to have to be more patient from now on. I agree that they should stop the PT content soon, then make some OT content, then maybe ST content, and then repeat the cycle.

I agree, nothing wrong with waiting, people have no patience, and this coming from a PvE player, im just glad they stuck to their word and making DLC free

They have no choice for it to be free, that's why there's been so little

True

Does this include PvE?
  • CC_1010
    758 posts Member

Does this include PvE?

I hope so. I have no idea how PvE players don’t get board. I played some PvE today and with out any real modes it got boring really quickly.
  • A few things to say:

1. Star Wars: The Clone Wars is important to Star Wars and is much more than "just a cartoon". For example, Darth Maul returned in CARTOONS, Ahsoka (who was apprentice to the Chosen One) was introduced, Yoda learned about Force Ghosts, and much more.

2. The Clone Wars are getting a lot of content, but personally, I think they should complete CS for the Prequels/CW, then maybe add content when Season 7 comes out. The in between time will be for Originals and Sequels.

3. The Originals need work. More skins, more Rogue One, and maybe Rebels (the show). Also, CS (like the Battle of Endor, which concepts have been made about) and maybe heroes.

4. The Sequels need more heroes and maps. They are scarcely represented in this game.

5. The Sequels and Originals need Infiltrators, and the Rebellion and Resistance need unique enforcers. Ewoks could be Rebels, as they are already in the game.

6. We're all STAR WARS fans. Not Prequel fans, not Original fans, not Sequel fans. If you only want one of them, I suggest you look for (insert era here) Battlefront.

Thanks for reading, if you took the time to. Here is my Battle of Endor concept, if you would like to see, my Resistance Infiltrator concept, and my First Order Infiltrator discussion.

Endor:https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134876/concept-community-transmission-battle-of-endor-capital-supremacy-update#latest

Resistance: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134555/infiltrator-concept-resistance#latest

First Order: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134894/what-would-the-first-order-infiltrator-look-like#latest

And #6 is exactly why 10 months of straight clone wars content was a bad move
  • A few things to say:

Hear hear!
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

This
  • TheScape
    1932 posts Member
    Clone Wars fanatics posts calling out to people get to ride and the others are deleted. Standard.
    So you noticed too. Fire off shots and then cry bully when some fire back. Standard indeed.

That is why a lot of people decided to stop posting in any of these pointless "us" vs "them" threads. It is not worth the effort anymore.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • TheScape wrote: »
    Clone Wars fanatics posts calling out to people get to ride and the others are deleted. Standard.
    So you noticed too. Fire off shots and then cry bully when some fire back. Standard indeed.

That is why a lot of people decided to stop posting in any of these pointless "us" vs "them" threads. It is not worth the effort anymore.

Point taken.

It really does feel like speaking into a vacuum

Pretty much just gotta go with the facts.
    You guys are gonna make me rich......
    Xbox G-tag
    XJO461
    That Specialist rework was disappointing.
    nceaq2h23fqj.png

• I am a HUGE CW fan, but I am tired of just CW content. I also love the OT and want to see more of it in the game, especially with infantry skins and Rogue One (hopefully the Mandalorian can bring some awesome content too). It’s time for a break
    442nd And 332nd are the BEST
  • A few things to say:

And #6 is exactly why 10 months of straight clone wars content was a bad move

I wouldn’t call it a bad move. I am just ready for them to wrap it up with the next patch and move on to another era. I think mixing OT with rogue one would be the smartest thing until mandalorian comes out.
  • GenxDarchi wrote: »
    TheScape wrote: »

That's a completely relative concept around here....and any one claiming to be the chosen wise mind with all "the facts" is delusional. None of us have any "facts" about anything going on with this game.
  • Cadoth
    927 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »

That's a completely relative concept around here....and any one claiming to be the chosen wise mind with all "the facts" is delusional. None of us have any "facts" about anything going on with this game.

Exactly
  • GoldSaw
    12 posts Member
    edited April 20
    I'll play the game regardless of what they add. If things get broken like with Anakin or the game gets boring, I'll take a break. One thing I'm not going to do is browse this forum every day even when I've stop playing. I'm not going to sit here and say I'm going to stop playing and only return when they add things I want specifically.

I like playing the game in any era, do I have preferences? Yes, but to say I'll only play once content I specially want is added? I would rather find another game to play than do such childish things. Since if I didn't find the game enjoyable outside my favorite era, why would I even bother playing this multi era game? Such behavior would be pretty inexcusable and just plain self-centered, as I'm not in any position to demand content from such a small dev team who already have their own priorities.
  • GrayOne
    406 posts Member
    edited April 20
    Endor CS CT on Reddit was dope, I would like that to come to fruition
  • GrayOne wrote: »
    Endor CS CT on Reddit was dope, I would like that to come to fruition

That idea was awesome, hopefully the devs consider it