criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

Give us more Extraction Maps Please.

Replies

• This was a response from F8RGE in January.
    ks2l3d9jclb1.jpeg
    7ybwfds8a4il.jpeg

So basically with this being the largest thread right now, the Dev team hasn't thought of this or cared much.

Nice.

The bottom line is they do not care about players opinions, they just do what they want. They think their ideas are better. They aren't. This is why they fail.

More extraction maps please.
  • rollind24
    5953 posts Member
    This was a response from F8RGE in January.
    ks2l3d9jclb1.jpeg
    7ybwfds8a4il.jpeg

Bonus. He had info in the Emote Wheel. I really feel like the emote wheel is something we’re beta testing
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • The weekend is over, so More extraction maps please.
  • Didn't even play this weekend
    Because I'm waiting for new Extraction Maps .
  • Didn't even play this weekend

I did. GA, Strike and Extraction. I also watched The Force Awakens 3D again looking for Palpatine references (the only one I spotted is Rey's "thrusting" technique, which she did at least 5 times fighting Kylo Ren). So stoked for IX. Disappointed about Extraction maps. I find their lack of communication disturbing.
    "Rise."
  • Skulgor
    151 posts Member
    More Extraction maps please. That is all
  • I love Extraction, but I am so sick of Kessel. Please add more maps. Should have planned better and made the new capital ship maps usable for Extraction and Strike.
  • How would people feel of we got Extraction maps before we get anything for Drop Zone, Cargo, Strike and Blast?
  • Skulgor
    151 posts Member
    How would people feel of we got Extraction maps before we get anything for Drop Zone, Cargo, Strike and Blast?

Great!!! Like we were being listened to
  • Chico wrote: »
    Didn't even play this weekend

I didn't play cos I took my kids to Disney World. I tried to ask a stormtrooper for more Extraction maps but he didn't seem to understand.

Whoa, how was it? Is the new Star Wars stuff awesome or what? Details, please!
    "Rise."
  • Chico
    508 posts Member
    Chico wrote: »

I didn't play cos I took my kids to Disney World. I tried to ask a stormtrooper for more Extraction maps but he didn't seem to understand.

I don't know what is new and what isn't but there is a lot of cool Star Wars stuff (unfortunately the new Falcon pilot experience isn't built yet). We met Chewie, which was a highlight for me and the kids, and all the displays are great. My youngest got to duel Darth Vader too. And the parades and shows are great too.
  • Chico wrote: »
    Chico wrote: »

I don't know what is new and what isn't but there is a lot of cool Star Wars stuff (unfortunately the new Falcon pilot experience isn't built yet). We met Chewie, which was a highlight for me and the kids, and all the displays are great. My youngest got to duel Darth Vader too. And the parades and shows are great too.

Cool, thanks for sharing. I went there as a kid in the 80s, and I think star wars land could get me back there as an adult.
    "Rise."
  • Well there is so many maps for a trooper only Extraction Mode
    Bring it on
    And don't listen to Reddit
  • Skulgor
    151 posts Member
    What must we sacrifice for more Extraction maps? Ewok hunt? Fine..
  • Skulgor wrote: »

I like that idear. Ewok hunt was fun for a day.
    "Rise."
  • Co-signed.
    I'm taking a break from BF to finish Ace Combat 7, which is the best throwback to the PS2 era of anything I've played recently. The controls are sublime, the maps are enormous, and the replay value is staggering. PLus it's just fun to shoot down dozens of enemies while dodging missiles and the ground and oil rigs and mountains. Starfighter Assault is fun, but not THAT fun. Dice could really study the flight mechanics of AC7 and improve the playability of their game. Just saying.
  • Bipedal Extraction maps with tacos for legs. Yup, I've officially lost my mind.
    "Rise."

I like that idear. Ewok hunt was fun for a day.

Ewok Hunt was fun for exactly 3 rounds. No more. No less. What an insane waste of Dev time.

Next time, if you want to make a "hunt" mode, consider adding more than 1 map...

More Extraction maps would also be appreciated.
  • This game needs more Extraction maps.

How are people holding it down on your platform? Are you guys getting full games?

How are people holding it down on your platform? Are you guys getting full games?

Honestly, I have a hard time going back to it too often. I've even tried strike recently to get some small mode diversity. No problem getting games on ps4 though.

• Maps please

I’m down to only playing the other neglected mode, SA, 3 or 4 times a week for a few matches then I’m done. Might try some Extraction this weekend.
    Extraction needs maps but they’re killing the mode. Don’t know why, just that they are. 💀
    #StarWars-y
  • If they can't add more maps to a good mode they made
    What's the point in supporting this company

• Skulgor
    151 posts Member
    What is this thread doing at the bottom of the first page!?!!?

More Extraction maps pleeeeeeeeerreeeeeeeeeze!!!!
    What is this thread doing at the bottom of the first page!?!!?

More Extraction maps pleeeeeeeeerreeeeeeeeeze!!!!

Why is this now on the second page?

And we would still like more maps please.
  • darn it, just use reuse the old maps from previous bf, reuse assets !
    rcla124lg23l.gif

Agree
    The devs response
    f66lgdszrc4g.gif
    They actually make a mode that people like
    Then they would rather forget about it and listen to the Reddit Mob
    khf97poheohb.gif
  • More Extraction maps, please. The Queen wills it.
    "Rise."
  • Bumpity to the toppity! Give us those maps if you please!
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

Agree
    The devs response
    f66lgdszrc4g.gif
    They actually make a mode that people like
    Then they would rather forget about it and listen to the Reddit Mob
    khf97poheohb.gif

Sheep. All of them.
  • Skulgor
    151 posts Member
    More Extraction maps Now!!!! Or the younglings get it!!
  • Bump! Please give us more extraction maps.
  • Extraction maps. Please.
  • How about a podrace Extraction where you guard the pod as it makes it way to the starting line? Think of all the flanking routes. It's ALL flanking routes!

giphy.gif
    "Rise."
  • I just really want 1 Extraction maps for PT and ST. Something easy.
  • GA has Geonosis, Kashyyyk, Kamino and Naboo. Now CS is getting Kashyyyk, Kamino and Naboo.

Extraction has Jabbas Palace and Kessel. Why cant the Devs just fit a little point A to B with open areas somewhere in a map and slap a payload on it?? Theres so many of them. Just so we can play the gamemode on a different location. Please DICE do not let all of us down.
  • More Extraction maps please!
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • More Extraction Maps Please
    Hero's are not welcome in this trooper only mode
  • More Extraction Maps Please
    Hero's are not welcome in this trooper only mode

Agreed.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • I like seeing even more threads on extraction. New players even realize it's a great mode in need of more maps.

• Going to try to get some Extraction in this weekend.... on SWBF 15. On XB1 if anyone would like to join in.

Yeah, more maps.
    #StarWars-y
  • I like seeing even more threads on extraction. New players even realize it's a great mode in need of more maps.

I agree. More Extraction maps will make the players more happier!
    "Rise."
  • Any map ported or new would be great. I would accept the Trench Run or the Death Star Debris SA map for Extraction at this point.
  • You literally just have to put a payload into all the current HvV or GA maps and it would be like we just got a whole new game. Such an easy solution to help steer the game in the right direction. The Devs have confirmed they're aware that Extraction is a "fan favorite". Any yet here we are....

'S wadim sayin!