criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Clone Commando Community Transmission
September Community Calendar

Is FINN a valid HvV pick?

2Next

Replies

• TjPunx wrote: »
    mastery0ta wrote: »
    Or a navy officer skin?
    f1ixwpz2kqvs.png

Look how sad rose looks there. Preparing for the most awkward forced kiss. Poor Finn all he wanted to do was kill his self and she ruined everything

Hopefully they kill her character before the opening credits are over in Ep9

I bet you they don’t and i can’t wait to see how salty all of you rose haters are >:)
  • Cane_danko wrote: »
    TjPunx wrote: »
    Or a navy officer skin?
    f1ixwpz2kqvs.png

Look how sad rose looks there. Preparing for the most awkward forced kiss. Poor Finn all he wanted to do was kill his self and she ruined everything

I bet you they don’t and i can’t wait to see how salty all of you rose haters are >:)

She’ll have a very small role in EP9 IMO.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Cane_danko wrote: »
    TjPunx wrote: »
    Or a navy officer skin?
    f1ixwpz2kqvs.png

She’ll have a very small role in EP9 IMO.

Well, that’s a prediction. Not an opinion. But i digress.