criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What OT Content do we need?

Prev1
We already have plenty of heroes and maps, only thing they need is Capital Supremacy, Infiltrators, a Rebel Enforcer, and Luke skins, as far as I know.

Anything else I missed?

(I put need in the title for a reason)
Where's the offline content?
ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

Replies

• Wallofman wrote: »
    Skins. Luke needs at least two more. I would love to see A New Hope skin for all 4 heroes (Chewie is the same so I did not include him).

Capital Supremacy going from Yavin 4 to the Death Star would be cool. Even though it really did not happen that way in the movie. CS on Hoth would be cool also

I would do CS for the Battle of Endor. I have a concept for it here: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134876/concept-community-transmission-battle-of-endor-capital-supremacy-update#latest
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    We don't need capital supremacy, we need real conquest.

I disagree, we should get Capital Supremacy for all eras, then conquest for Arcade.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • ross42899
    1438 posts Member
    We already have plenty of heroes and maps, only thing they need is Capital Supremacy, Infiltrators, a Rebel Enforcer, and Luke skins, as far as I know.

Anything else I missed?

maps:

- Scarif (ground & space)
    - Sullust (Bf2015 extraction maps)
    - Bespin Carbon freeze chamber (for hero modes, blast, arcade)
    - Death Star for SA

skins:

- Luke skins
    - Imperial skins (pauldron colors, Navy Troopers, Shocktroopers, male & female options)
    - Rebel skins (Dresselian & Ishi Tib, all species & genders for all classes)

heroes:

- Jyn & Krennic
  • ross42899 wrote: »

Anything else I missed?

maps:

- Death Star for SA

skins:

- Luke skins
    - Imperial skins (pauldron colors, Navy Troopers, Shocktroopers, male & female options)

heroes:

- Jyn & Krennic

We don't need Jyn and Krennic, we should get heroes for the other eras first, especially the sequels.

Imperials should have more skins, I made a thread about that: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/134669/empire-skins#latest

I would like to see a Mon Calamari Officer.

But infantry skins are not the focus, I would like all the things in the OP first. The enforcer could be an ewok.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Every movies skins they can add.

And definitely a death star assault with trench run (even just remake battlestation from battlefront 2015 would be awesome).
  • Zyder
    342 posts Member
    BESPIN:
    - Galactic Assault.
    - New HvV map: Carbonite Chambers.
    - A Starfighter Assault map would be freacking awesome.

Anything else I missed?

maps:

- Death Star for SA

skins:

- Luke skins

heroes:

- Jyn & Krennic

We don't need Jyn and Krennic

yes we do, they're the only protagonists of a star wars movie missing in the game

• Just some cool Conquest maps.
    For General Ahsoka Tano!
    h3d5nuo8y0jq.png

Anything else I missed?

maps:

- Death Star for SA

skins:

- Luke skins

heroes:

- Jyn & Krennic

We don't need Jyn and Krennic

yes we do, they're the only protagonists of a star wars movie missing in the game

Well yes, but we need the hero numbers to be equal for the sequels and prequels first. OT has five for each side already.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • R1 crew, Krennic, Bounty hunters
    Scarif, Eadu, Jedha, DS1, all other OT maps ported to conquest
    Bunch of weapons
    Bunch of alien skins
    Stormtrooper pauldrons and imp officer customisation
    Bunch of hero skins
    All the vehicles that come with the above maps
    Some BF15 maps
    Hunt Mode scenarios

There’s more than enough important OT content they can put in
    ross42899 wrote: »

Anything else I missed?

maps:

- Death Star for SA

skins:

- Luke skins

heroes:

- Jyn & Krennic

We don't need Jyn and Krennic, .

ta6y8pvts9h5.gif

What I'm saying is that the OT has enough heroes, at five for each side.

The prequels have three for each side, and the sequels two for each side.

Luke, Chewbacca, Han, Leia, Lando, Vader, Palpatine, Iden, Bossk, and Boba. That's ten for the OT.

Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin, Maul, Grievous, and Dooku. Six for PT/CW.

Rey, Finn, Kylo Ren, Phasma. FOUR for ST.

See what I mean? Heroes are not a priority for the OT.

ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • GranularAni9
    269 posts Member
    edited April 19
    Admiral Ackbar, Tarkin, Jyn, Krennic, Nien Nunb, Greedo, Elderly Luke, Hux, Elderly Han, Dengar

Endor Luke, ANH Luke, ROTJ Hooded Luke, Slave Leia
    B)
  • NEED?

CS maps, extraction maps and Luke Han and Leia skins.... That is all.

Actually need .. you could probably take skins out of that
  • NEED?

Nah, we do need Luke skins.

My wishlist would be ANH for Leia, Luke, Han, and Obi-Wan.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • NEED?

We also need Infiltrators and a Rebel Enforcer. I'm tired of wookiee warriors when they're mostly known for the CW.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Even if they participated in the other wars.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • NEED?

We also need Infiltrators and a Rebel Enforcer. I'm tired of wookiee warriors when they're mostly known for the CW.

I agree with everything you say ... But .... really NEED? I am not so sure.

Would be great if we did though.
  • NEED?

Rebel Enforcers could be Mercenaries or Bothan Spies, Imperial Enforcers could be Riot Troopers or Shadow Troopers.
    B)
  • Also male Twi'lek skins, and female Zebrak skins

+ add playable Togruta Race for OT and St
    B)
  • Relmets
    1936 posts Member
    I need the DT-29 space revolver in my trooper's hands immediately

If they make Krennic and give troops his blaster that is a fair hero/infantry compromise to me, assuming of course they also do the ezpz stuff like faction defaults and reinforcement-less blast

Reminder that if heroes still need to be a focus; blasters are 100% more important than sabers, because they offer an infantry compromise
    [+3748 posts]
  • Relmets wrote: »

If they make Krennic and give troops his blaster that is a fair hero/infantry compromise to me, assuming of course they also do the ezpz stuff like faction defaults and reinforcement-less blast

Reminder that if heroes still need to be a focus; blasters are 100% more important than sabers, because they offer an infantry compromise

There's like four blasters for each class, right?

For fun, I would add bowcasters and Tusken rifles as options.

The Krennic idea would be cool, but heroes shouldn't be the focus for the OT.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

Focus should be to get all main characters in the game

and the only main characters' left to be added are Krennic, Padme and Jyn, thus those 3 should be the focus in terms of heroes

Oh, heck yes. That DT-29 in Battlefront 2015 was sick. Please give us that gun back.

Also, we definitely do need more blaster heroes.
    B)

and the only main characters' left to be added are Krennic, Padme and Jyn, thus those 3 should be the focus in terms of heroes

I disagree, the focus should be nothing near that, especially not with Rebels/Empire. Bugs, modes, skins, and MUCH MUCH MORE content could be added. But I'm fine with Jyn and Krennic later down the road.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • GranularAni9
    269 posts Member
    edited April 19
    Relmets wrote: »

I disagree, the focus should be nothing near that, especially not with Rebels/Empire. Bugs, modes, skins, and MUCH MUCH MORE content could be added. But I'm fine with Jyn and Krennic later down the road.

The bugs, modes, & skins can/should be added & fixed along side with the heroes.
    B)

Oh, heck yes. That DT-29 in Battlefront 2015 was sick. Please give us that gun back.

Blaster heroes I can agree on.

But for the CW/PT, not Originals.

But yes, more blasters would balance the heroes out more.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

The bugs, modes, & skins can/should be added along side with the heroes.

I wish.

And just a funny thing you said that I'm sure was not intended:

"The bugs can/should be added along side the heroes."
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

Ah, come on, we don't have to put one over the other. We could get Jyn with Padme, and Krennic with Jango
    B)

The bugs, modes, & skins can/should be added along side with the heroes.

I wish.

And just a funny thing you said that I'm sure was not intended:

"The bugs can/should be added along side the heroes."

haha, woops
    B)
  • Maybe a special game mode, where 5 players on 1 team comprise of Luke, Han, Chewie, the princess and obi wan trying to escape from the death star with the other team comprised of a Darth Vader and lots of players as troopers. Just a wild thought.

Ah, come on, we don't have to put one over the other. We could get Jyn with Padme, and Krennic with Jango

I agree. I keep forgetting we're all STAR WARS fans...not fans of individual eras. One should not be separated from the other.

Though I would change Jango for Cad Bane :p
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Aggress wrote: »
    Maybe a special game mode, where 5 players on 1 team comprise of Luke, Han, Chewie, the princess and obi wan trying to escape from the death star with the other team comprised of a Darth Vader and lots of players as troopers. Just a wild thought.

That would actually be cool. One problem, though: Death Star isn't in the game (I'm talking about the first one).
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Aggress wrote: »
    Maybe a special game mode, where 5 players on 1 team comprise of Luke, Han, Chewie, the princess and obi wan trying to escape from the death star with the other team comprised of a Darth Vader and lots of players as troopers. Just a wild thought.

And also we don't have ANY of the skins for the scenario to fit.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

:+1:

I agree. I keep forgetting we're all STAR WARS fans...not fans of individual eras. One should not be separated from the other.

Oh snap. I forgot about Cad Bane. Yep, switch Jango for Cad, that guy is a beast.
    B)

Oh snap. I forgot about Cad Bane. Yep, switch Jango for Cad, that guy is a beast.

And as Boba is in the game, adding Jango would be repetitive and unbalanced.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

:+1:

I thumbs up'd your thumbs up

👍
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Definitely skins for Luke and Leia from the OT.

Honestly would also like some HvV maps taken from other parts of OT GA maps such as the middle and end parts of Endor, the hangar at the end of Tatooine, a different part of Death Star II, and the plains & caves on Hoth.

Also wouldn't mind some Rebels content which is kind of OT time period. Sabine and Thrawn would be ACE.
    Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe
  • I would like to see shadow troopers for infiltrators, not sure what they could do for rebels but I'm sure there is something. CS and... some skins.
  • DoctachCJ wrote: »
    I would like to see shadow troopers for infiltrators, not sure what they could do for rebels but I'm sure there is something. CS and... some skins.

Bothans are a species who spied for the rebellion, except that their appearance is non-canon so we don't know what they would look like.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
    I would like to see shadow troopers for infiltrators, not sure what they could do for rebels but I'm sure there is something. CS and... some skins.

Bothans are a species who spied for the rebellion, except that their appearance is non-canon so we don't know what they would look like.

Thanks for the enlightenment! Well, at least that gives them something to hopefully work with. I think if they give the OT infiltrators and some skins, I personally would be happy with the amount of content the OT has. More is always welcome, but if they stopped there, I wouldn't complain.
    DoctachCJ wrote: »

Thanks for the enlightenment! Well, at least that gives them something to hopefully work with. I think if they give the OT infiltrators and some skins, I personally would be happy with the amount of content the OT has. More is always welcome, but if they stopped there, I wouldn't complain.

Yeah. I would also like an Enforcer for the Rebels, probably Ewoks since they are already in the game and would be easy to implement, they would just need to be tweaked to be able to survive in modes like Galactic Assault.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
    DoctachCJ wrote: »

Actually I wouldn't stop there. I would like Capital Supremacy as well.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Tantiv 4!
  • Star Wars ‘77 skins:
    - Farmboy
    - Princess
    - Scoundrel
    - Ben

Maps
    - Outpost Beta
    - Trench Run
    - 2015 Outer Rim
    - 2015 Bespin

Heroes
    Buffs for all OT heroes in GA
    Major buff for Boba Fett in GA
    Minor buff for Vader in GA

Non-wookiee enforcer

Viable era/faction correct weapons

Era correct hero/trooper mode
  • Star Wars ‘77 skins:
    - Farmboy
    - Princess
    - Scoundrel
    - Ben

Maps
    - Outpost Beta
    - Trench Run
    - 2015 Outer Rim
    - 2015 Bespin

Heroes
    Buffs for all OT heroes in GA
    Major buff for Boba Fett in GA
    Minor buff for Vader in GA

Non-wookiee enforcer

Viable era/faction correct weapons

Era correct hero/trooper mode

All of this stuff would be cool
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Tantiv 4!

Would be cool as a game mode, Vader and Stormtroopers vs Leia and Rebels, with Leia trying to put R2 in escape pod with the Death Star plans before Vader finds him.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Laser921
    1795 posts Member
    So I play Luke almost exclusively when on the "good" side. More skins is a must, he has so many choices, for example:

Pilot, Gold Jacket Ceremony, Bespin, and as much as I did not like The Last Jedi, the black robes he wears confronts Ben (so the robes the illusion is wearing)

Then maps, Scarif, Death Star 1, Jedha maybe. Like Capital Supremacy? Bring it to the other eras and you can re-enact the Tantive IV boarding or battlestation from the first game

then Rebel and Stormtrooper skins are a must, rebel marines from Rogue One, SCAR Troopers, Shadow Troopers, etc. Im not saying I hate the Clone Wars per se but its annoying at this point, variety is lacking

and I hope when Fallen Order comes out, we get some content related to the game, like the stormtrooper with the clone paratrooper helmet and electrostaff we see in the trailer
    Emotion yet Peace, Ignorance yet Knowledge, Passion yet Serenity, Chaos yet Harmony, Death yet the Force