criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Next Hero Voting

2Next

Replies

• Evo911
    239 posts Member
    awakespace wrote: »
    There was a poll done on this last summer in which 12,333 people voted. This was after Obi, Ani, Dooki, and Grievi were already confirmed.

https://imgur.com/a/MTEv55W

The results for most wanted heroes were:
    1. Ahsoka Tano: 28.8%
    2. Mace Windu: 24.6%
    3. Captain Rex: 14.7%
    4. Qui-Gon Jinn: 11.8%

The results for most wanted villains were:
    1. Asajj Ventress: 25.5%
    2. Jango Fett: 18.5%
    3. Cad Bane: 12.2%
    4. Admiral Thawn: 9.9%

Unfortunately, there are some people her on this forum that like to bash that survey, because they find it hard to accept that that many people would want Ahsoka and Ventress.

If people would have known at this time that EA/Dice are completely incompetent in character balance and that it is likely to get more bugs and flaws they would have vote for nothing. Leave this game alone!!!
  • Would be happy to see any of these, but Ahsoka most of all. And I’d like to write in Rex as another option please
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • Evo911 wrote: »
    There was a poll done on this last summer in which 12,333 people voted. This was after Obi, Ani, Dooki, and Grievi were already confirmed.

Unfortunately, there are some people her on this forum that like to bash that survey, because they find it hard to accept that that many people would want Ahsoka and Ventress.

If people would have known at this time that EA/Dice are completely incompetent in character balance and that it is likely to get more bugs and flaws they would have vote for nothing. Leave this game alone!!!

If you "leave this game alone" then the bugs will persist and nothing will get better or change. Content is still lacking. Even with the number of maps being more in GA in this game vs WA in BF2015, the replay value of that game was vastly superior. The reason that game is in the dust bin is because the new game is here and being supported. There's more modes, better modes, funner modes in the last game. Even though it was all OT era, it still feels like it's more Star Wars than the current one. Even for people who don't want to play FPS all the time, HvV was better. Those who wanted to be a hero and own infantry, hero hunt. And it worked for those who wanted to run with their infantry and shoot up heroes. What this game did was delete the most fun game modes, make changes to others, combine them and give us a mish-mash of modes that no one really asked for. GA is a mix between WA and Supremacy that no one asked for. WA was probably the most popular mode and they did away with it. Supremacy was good for those who just wanted Infantry and they combined it with WA to give us what we have now. Cargo is all but gone. Blast sucks because the maps are weak. HvV is weak too with it's target system. No Hero Hunt. No Drop Zone. Starfighter assault is nearly abandoned.

This isn't really a hero vote post, but man this game had so much potential that it's been let down from the get-go because of goofy decisions I put above.
  • Evo911 wrote: »

If you "leave this game alone" then the bugs will persist and nothing will get better or change. Content is still lacking. Even with the number of maps being more in GA in this game vs WA in BF2015, the replay value of that game was vastly superior. The reason that game is in the dust bin is because the new game is here and being supported. There's more modes, better modes, funner modes in the last game. Even though it was all OT era, it still feels like it's more Star Wars than the current one. Even for people who don't want to play FPS all the time, HvV was better. Those who wanted to be a hero and own infantry, hero hunt. And it worked for those who wanted to run with their infantry and shoot up heroes. What this game did was delete the most fun game modes, make changes to others, combine them and give us a mish-mash of modes that no one really asked for. GA is a mix between WA and Supremacy that no one asked for. WA was probably the most popular mode and they did away with it. Supremacy was good for those who just wanted Infantry and they combined it with WA to give us what we have now. Cargo is all but gone. Blast sucks because the maps are weak. HvV is weak too with it's target system. No Hero Hunt. No Drop Zone. Starfighter assault is nearly abandoned.

This isn't really a hero vote post, but man this game had so much potential that it's been let down from the get-go because of goofy decisions I put above.

Great post. I concur.
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    jordi1337 wrote: »
    3uadcdskam2m.jpeg

wow.. rip.. basically ahsoka confirmed

Not surprised at this.

However, still no official confirmation for Ashoka or ventress.

I wonder what the reaction would be if they were not added now and we're never planned to be? 🤔🤔

Reddit would explode. The devs hinted at it and some_info "leaked" it. I dont even know why im so certain that she will come ^^

She is 100% coming

Are you a dev? Do you work for EA. Or DICE? You seem very sure.

Heck no. If I did, I would make it a point of emphasis to pay attention to the forums. My priorities would have been completely different

A trustworthy source told me that she is coming unless EA/DICE royally botch the situation (it wouldn't be the first time) or Disney sticks a fork in their plans. The developers have already worked on her. That same source told me it was unlikely Cargo would be added, for various reasons. Half a year later, the community manager confirmed that DICE has no plans for Cargo. The source also hinted at what is now the CS game mode.

I'm not going to name names, as that would completely disregard their confidentiality.

Well let's hope he doesn't let you down.

I'd prefer if the source was wrong in this case. Adding game modes would boost replayability more than adding a hero. CW fans will flock in to try Ahsoka, but adding a new hero can only keep things fresh for so long.

None of the game modes added replayability.. most of them had 1 map :D the content that would bring back lots of people would be new maps for ga, hvv and cs

Probably because the modes they've added either have no maps or are niche modes.
    XBOX GT: Finest blah

• Padme
  • jordi1337 wrote: »
    3uadcdskam2m.jpeg

wow.. rip.. basically ahsoka confirmed

Not surprised at this.

However, still no official confirmation for Ashoka or ventress.

I wonder what the reaction would be if they were not added now and we're never planned to be? 🤔🤔

Reddit would explode. The devs hinted at it and some_info "leaked" it. I dont even know why im so certain that she will come ^^

She is 100% coming

Are you a dev? Do you work for EA. Or DICE? You seem very sure.

Heck no. If I did, I would make it a point of emphasis to pay attention to the forums. My priorities would have been completely different

A trustworthy source told me that she is coming unless EA/DICE royally botch the situation (it wouldn't be the first time) or Disney sticks a fork in their plans. The developers have already worked on her. That same source told me it was unlikely Cargo would be added, for various reasons. Half a year later, the community manager confirmed that DICE has no plans for Cargo. The source also hinted at what is now the CS game mode.

I'm not going to name names, as that would completely disregard their confidentiality.

Well let's hope he doesn't let you down.

I'd prefer if the source was wrong in this case. Adding game modes would boost replayability more than adding a hero. CW fans will flock in to try Ahsoka, but adding a new hero can only keep things fresh for so long.

None of the game modes added replayability.. most of them had 1 map :D the content that would bring back lots of people would be new maps for ga, hvv and cs

Probably because the modes they've added either have no maps or are niche modes.

exactly! and cs isnt repeats itself several times so the gamemode itself isnt as unique