criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

92 killstreak with Luke what’s your highest

Replies

• A 70 something kill streak, Have yet to break triple digits on him. No interest in playing Luke until he gets balanced.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • Did you win the game? Let's see that screenshot.
  • Try that with a blaster hero and you wouldn't get far, luke is OP with two abilities that one shot entire teams so it's no feat...
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    edited April 20
    I’m terrible at paying attention to the stats after a match, but is this kill streak earned in GA or CS?

I don’t play these modes that often, I’m typically playing HvV, and even when I am doing well I don’t have a kill streak that high. If I had to guess my highest, maybe 10? I tend to immediately quit after the game is over so this is really just a shot in the dark guesstimate.
  • l4d5t0udv0du.jpeg

What platform?
  • Luke is OP? I think your the only person ever to say that on here… congrats!
    Try that with a blaster hero and you wouldn't get far, luke is OP with two abilities that one shot entire teams so it's no feat...

• GranularAni9
    277 posts Member
    edited April 20
    Try that with a blaster hero and you wouldn't get far, luke is OP with two abilities that one shot entire teams so it's no feat...

I got a 97 killstreak with Han, a 55 killstreak with Leia, and a 106 killstreak with Bossk

Everything is OP in the right hands.

For the Rebellion!
  • No, some heroes are much better than others. Bossk, Palpatine and ofc Anakin are easy mode when it comes to killstreaks.

Try to get 80+ killstreak with Luke on PC. Good luck.
  • jordi1337
    1389 posts Member
    72 on Endor
  • Anikan Skywalker killed WAY MORE children... just saying 92 with Luke... pfft... scoff... Anikan Killed a Generation.p4ko7ov50kui.jpg
  • Im not proud of it but a 109 streak with anakin. I’ve stopped using anakin now, as this was when I was still maxing him out.

My favorite streak would be my 92 streak with maul on kashyyyk I got recently
  • Luke IMO requires the most skill out of all the sabermashers. I respect Luke players. They’re the most honorable of sabermashers.