criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Players using modded controllers on ps4

yurah
20 posts Member
Can something be dont about the players using modded controllers against other players. Their firerate on the ee4 and ee3 is insane and too consistant.

Replies

• tribblz
    61 posts Member
    Yeah, I don't think anything is gonna be done. But Battlefont 2015 is still a great game!
  • They’re scrubs bro, leave the game and don’t give them the time of day.
  • They’re scrubs bro, leave the game and don’t give them the time of day.

This exactly, even while I'm "scrub" material for playing with azeron and mouse on PS4, I can't compete with those darn modders. I try for about a match and then I'm out.
  • The worst is nobody is doing anything to stop it ..

seems like everybody use the same stuff now... ee3 just one or two shots and you are dead.. bacta and bodyguard card..

****.!
  • it really make it impossible to play ...
    drop/rapid fired
    and EE3 rapid fire .-
    Saturday Morning UK.. full of ... you know.
    And the worst part is they think they are good... but with out the MOD they are just lamers.
  • ymt190e
    100 posts Member
    paplooo76 wrote: »
    it really make it impossible to play ...
    drop/rapid fired
    and EE3 rapid fire .-
    Saturday Morning UK.. full of ... you know.
    And the worst part is they think they are good... but with out the MOD they are just lamers.

Where is the fun is winning games and trophies if you know you have “unfair” competitive edge over other players. It is nothing but cheating to me. All said and done, it is difficult to win one-on-one against those using modders but make victories/trophies even sweeter when playing against them...
  • I swear bro, sometimes its too obvious. I watched this guy dominate with the Relby. He made the gun seem like it was an automatic firing weapon.
  • tribblz
    61 posts Member
    Aayn_Tak wrote: »
    I swear bro, sometimes its too obvious. I watched this guy dominate with the Relby. He made the gun seem like it was an automatic firing weapon.

now there's an idea, I wonder how fast I can fire the relby with my mouse, I just barely unlocked it! and not everybody is using those cards, if you're lucky in the american servers you can get some great games in that are pretty fair, and fun too.