criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

"SECRET" Skins for Most Characters! How to trigger the Secret Skins BUG

RogueZeroRendar
798 posts Member
edited April 20
Hey fellow Battlefront Players, so as you may know I try to uncover every possible BUG this game has to offer, and man, there are a lot of them.

In this special one you can use several different "secret" skins in the multiplayer. There are no mods involved whatsoever. These skins are visual glitches that change some of the garment on heroes, even turning them invisible sometimes.

This BUG is harmless, it doesn't change gameplay at all and it only appears to the one who does it, for some nice gameplay videos!

But, I don't have any confirmation that this works on Console, so I'd like any console player here to try the method I show in the video and tell me if you can reproduce it on PS4 or Xbox 1.

I hope you like it and enjoy the "new" skins.

This is the official BUG report on Answers HQ ( https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Visual-Glitches-on-Many-Hero-Skins/m-p/7811066#M22978 ), but I hope they don't fix this at all, or at least not before fixing the bugs that are annoying first.
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Well, they'll still exist.
But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
Post edited by RogueZeroRendar on

Replies

• I honestly didn't like this thread from the title
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • TheScape
    1944 posts Member
    The Obi Wan version is unsettling...
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Kamykatz
    107 posts Member
    edited April 20
    Oh my...! I did have the Obi-Wan bug in CS around launch time. It happened on the capital ship, I spawned in and noticed that the icons were sort of hazy (this still happens sometimes). I had picked Obi-Wan and he appeared like in the screenshot above: without upper arms.
  • Possible to do Han's Endor skin w/o the jacket?
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • We actually need that Kylo sans hood skin.

Right?! We have unmasked with and without his cape/hood, so why not with his mask too? Hopefully something along those lines comes out with TRoS.
  • The devs best not fix this
  • SSJSnoop
    1797 posts Member
    Goddamn I wish you could do this on console.

Kylo Rennnnn!
  • SrawDawg
    557 posts Member
    edited April 21
    That Yoda skin looks exactly like what he had on in the film after his fight with Palp and he loses his mantle or cloak and falls from the Senate disc.
  • RogueZeroRendar
    798 posts Member
    edited April 23
    We actually need that Kylo sans hood skin.

Totally Agree!
    Possible to do Han's Endor skin w/o the jacket?

I tried Endor Han and the result was the same as normal Han, his cloth remains like the one in his default skin, but his arms totally disappear, only his hands stay rendered.
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • Kylo's is the best.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • JackTHorn
    3563 posts Member
    These guys have more accidental skins than intentional skins... 9_9
  • I want that Yoda skin
  • This... this is what I NEEDED to see today.
    "One may be outnumbered, but that doesn't mean they're outmatched."
  • indeed yesterday ni GA i had the non hooded bareheaded palp on 2nd go with palp it was normal again