criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Dark Side Original Trilogy Blaster Heroes

Ok, make sure your hero ideas are semi-relevant (Dengar) to relevant (Vader).

Blasters only.
Dark Side Only.
Must be MAINLY ACTIVE during this era. (Empire)

My last thread people ignored all three of these rules, so please follow them this time.

I would want to see Dengar.
Where's the offline content?
ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

Replies

• Hmmm... IG-88.
    dlnjqbixyga1.png
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Hmmm... IG-88.
    dlnjqbixyga1.png

Good choice. Wonder what his emotes would be...
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • DarthLando
    875 posts Member
    edited April 19
    OT only ?

IG-88
    Thrawn
    Krennic
    Zuckuss
    Dengar
    PSN: DarthLano19
  • DarthLando wrote: »
    Any bounty hunter:

Jango
    Cad Bane
    IG-88
    Aurra Sing
    Dengar
    Zuckuss

Then:
    Krennic
    Thrawn

Jango, Cad, and Aurra aren't Empire. I have another thread for CW. Please follow the thread rules.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Hmmm... IG-88.
    dlnjqbixyga1.png

Beep boop?
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png
  • Hmmm... IG-88.
    dlnjqbixyga1.png

Beep boop?

Lol yes
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • CC_1010
    795 posts Member
    Krennic/ Denagr/ Greedo
    But I think we actually really don’t need more OT blaster heroes. Perhaps one with a pistol because they don’t have one.
  • CC_1010 wrote: »
    Krennic/ Denagr/ Greedo
    But I think we actually really don’t need more OT blaster heroes. Perhaps one with a pistol because they don’t have one.

Yeah, Ik, but I just want to know your opinions.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Krennic, Greedo, & Dengar. Bring back the Battlefront 2015 stuff to Battlefront II.
  • RyanK388
    1464 posts Member
    Dengar
    IG-88A
    Boushh- Leia acquired his Armor as a disguise
    Zuckuss and 4LOM
    Director Krennic
    Colonel Veers
    Black Krrsantan- a Canon Wookiee Bounty Hunter

THESE are Blaster users and most are Bounty hunters that are both Canonical and were around the Time that led up to and During the Galactic Civil War
  • RyanK388 wrote: »
    Dengar
    IG-88A
    Boushh- Leia acquired his Armor as a disguise
    Zuckuss and 4LOM
    Director Krennic
    Colonel Veers
    Black Krrsantan- a Canon Wookiee Bounty Hunter

THESE are Blaster users and most are Bounty hunters that are both Canonical and were around the Time that led up to and During the Galactic Civil War

I would absolutely LOVE to see Krrsantan!
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • IG-88
    - Weapon: Enhanced E-11 (Increased damage output and damage fall off)

- Health: 650 / Regen threshold: 200

- ABILITY (R1/RB) / 16s CD / ⦗DAS-430 Neural Inhibitor⦘ - A projectile launcher that fires one green blast on the ground which lasts for 16 seconds. The projectile creates a 360° magnetic field 7 metres wide. Whoever gets caught in the magnetic field has their movement speed and aim speed decreased, also whoever is inside the magnetic field will lose 25 hp per second. This doesn't affect IG-88 in any way (basically a throwable Palpatine's Dark Aura).

- ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 25s CD / ⦗ Induce Terror⦘ - IG-88 is one of the most feared entities in the galaxy, and he wants to make sure that everyone knows it. When this ability is activated all enemies around him are put in a state of "terror", what that means is they deal less damage to IG-88, and they're not able to gain bonus HP or DAMAGE REDUCTION values

- ABILITY (L1/LB) / Toggeable / ⦗FlameThrower⦘ - IG-88 starts firing deadly flames from his wrist. Very large AOE (basically the same range as damage with a flametrooper using overload) although it slows down his movement speed sligthly.

- ABILITY (TRIANGE/Y) / 15 kills cooldown / ⦗Operation Termination⦘ - IG-88 starts spinning while shooting in a 360 degree radius, IG-88 receives 50% damage reduction when this is activated.
    Krennic
    - Weapon: DT-29 (Handles similarly to the last game, except with much faster reload time and 8 base bullets)

- Health: 650 / Regen threshold: 200

- ABILITY (L1/LB) / 26s CD / ⦗Astromech Support⦘ - Krennic deploys an Astromech droid equipped with a small Squad Shield. If a Rebel soldier gets too close, the droid will release deadly fire on the ground, Krennic can command where the droid goes by aiming where he wishes it to go and pressing the ability button again, the closer Krennic is to the droid, the faster it's health/shield will regenerate.

- ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 16s CD / ⦗Advanced Weapons Research⦘ - Krennic grants all nearby allies an improved bullet effect out of the following options: explosive shot, ion shot, and a DOT effect (the ion shot does not decrease the weapon's base damage).

- ABILITY (R1/RB) / 15s CD / ⦗Wrath of the Empire⦘ - Krennic and all allies around him gain 130 bonus health, damage reduction, faster abilities' recharge time and the cooling cell effect.

- ABILITY (TRIANGLE/Y) / 5 min cooldown / ⦗ Imperial Intelligence.⦘ - Krennic spawns 2 AI Death troopers that follow him around.

- Emotes = "Oh, it's beautiful" // "We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy" // "The breaches have been filled, the enemy has been silenced" // "Are we blind??? DEPLOY THE GARRISSON, move!''
    Dengar
    - Weapon: Enhanced DLT-19 (increased damage)

- Health: 700 / Regen threshold: 250

- Melee = Vibroknife (deals the same ammount of dama as Boba's melee)

- ABILITY (R1+L1/RB+LB) / 16s CD / ⦗Maxiumum Firepower⦘ - Dengar's DLT-19 gains the cooling cell effect, increased fire rate and increased damage for 8 seconds.

- ABILITY (R1/RB) / 14s CD / [Job Satisfaction] - Dengar loves being in the middle of a figth, while this ability is active, Dengar receives 50% Damage reduction and 50 health back on a kill, if dengar has full health, this stacks up to 200 extra health

- ABILITY (L1/LB) / 12s CD / ⦗Hurricane Strike⦘ - Dengar rushes toward his opponents with blinding speed and hits every opponent in the way while also knocking them down dealing 150 damage, when you press the ability button again he swings his weapon foward dealing 200 damage.

= ABILITY (TRIANGLE/Y) / 15 kills cooldown / ⦗ Dirtnap.⦘ - Dengar does a quick dash, leaving behind an enhaced smoke grenade with multiple proximity mines inside while he also throws multiple Incediary bombs around him

- Emotes = ''I'm not just a pretty face'' // ''This is my grateful face'' // ''Like I said, MORE TOYS, HAHAHAHA!''// ''I can hear the credits calling my name, Dengaaaar"
  • If we are counting rogue one then krennic for sure. Otherwise, i don’t really have an opinion because i would pick movies over other content.
  • ross42899
    1438 posts Member
    I really would like to see Krennic in BF2. He was the main villain in RO. RO is pretty underrepresented in the game. So he should be an obvious choice to add.
  • ross42899 wrote: »
    He was the main villain in RO. RO is pretty underrepresented in the game. So he should be an obvious choice to add.

Exactly
  • These lads + Greedo and Krennic.

ucsjad3pfpsq.jpeg
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Greedo
    Dengar
    Krennic