criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Force Ghost skins

76gzsouwxs54.jpeg
ey6feqc11ngb.jpeg
pnn3ttn1e36e.jpeg
qys0dbww8s89.jpeg
ozh1u8hdkqn0.jpeg
EA should start adding force ghost skins to the game, maybe even give each character a special ability to go along with the skin. Id most likely use these skins 24/7!

Replies

• I disagree. Force ghosts cannot physically connect with the mortal world, so this would be non-canon and kind of dumb in my opinion. Only way we've seen force ghosts commune with the mortals is through speaking, ghosts, and Yoda's lightning. I don't think force ghosts should be skins.

True but it’s just a video game meant for fun so I’d be up for it
  • I disagree. Force ghosts cannot physically connect with the mortal world, so this would be non-canon and kind of dumb in my opinion. Only way we've seen force ghosts commune with the mortals is through speaking, ghosts, and Yoda's lightning. I don't think force ghosts should be skins.

Yeah, but it's a canon video game.
    Where's the offline content?
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

If they have characters who are unrecognizable in this cannon game im sure they’re be no issue having force ghost skins

If they have characters who are unrecognizable in this cannon game im sure they’re be no issue having force ghost skins

Wdym? Like Bossk? Just because they aren't popular doesn't mean they aren't canon.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

This game is not canon you see Rey fighting darth maul
  • Would like to see a Yoda Force Ghost Legendary skin but I would call it at that.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

Wdym? Like Bossk? Just because they aren't popular doesn't mean they aren't canon.

Think my comment went over you’re head
  • Would like to see a Yoda Force Ghost Legendary skin but I would call it at that.

Why stop at Yoda ?

I don't know what you meant.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

This game is not canon you see Rey fighting darth maul

I don't mean THAT. I meanthe backgrounds of skins, heroes, etc. are canon. There are no KOTOR maps or heroes, for example.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Spiito
    1846 posts Member
    I disagree. Force ghosts cannot physically connect with the mortal world, so this would be non-canon and kind of dumb in my opinion. Only way we've seen force ghosts commune with the mortals is through speaking, ghosts, and Yoda's lightning. I don't think force ghosts should be skins.

Mind tricks still exit though. "A harmless space ghost, you see."
    What if the skin is just a trick of the eyes, from the enemies' point of view.
    Character vs player knowledge? ;p
    "A fair fight is where everyone loses."

He means Anakin. He’s a bit preoccupied with Anakin’s appearance not being perfect.
    Heroes are born on the battlefront... especially if you play the objective.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

Get out of here with that "canon" crap

He means Anakin. He’s a bit preoccupied with Anakin’s appearance not being perfect.

Didn’t know I was referring to Anakin? But tell me more since you know so much about me 🤔

Well, he is right though. The campaign is canon and the GA and CS battles are canon(That they took place is canon, not what happens in game.)
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

Well, he is right though. The campaign is canon and the GA and CS battles are canon(That they took place is canon, not what happens in game.)

Thank you.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

Oh. Well, nobody in this game looks perfect, and nobody whines about the others.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif

Didn’t know I was referring to Anakin? But tell me more since you know so much about me 🤔

Well who are you referring to, if I may ask?
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

Oh. Well, nobody in this game looks perfect, and nobody whines about the others.

It isn’t noticeable with the others

Majority in the game isn’t 100% Anakin is just the most noticeable. I think everyone should be movie accurate not altered just to alter them

Majority in the game isn’t 100% Anakin is just the most noticeable. I think everyone should be movie accurate not altered just to alter them

Sooo... it was Anakin. He’s about as accurate as the other characters. Cut the devs some slack. They’ve got more important things to do I’m sure.
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

Sooo... it was Anakin. He’s about as accurate as the other characters. Cut the devs some slack. They’ve got more important things to do I’m sure.

Not sure you can read or what, I literally said majority aren’t accurate and pointed out he’s the most noticeable because you brought him up then proceeded to say everyone should be improved. There’s no slack to cut why make them look altered in the first place? And all these “more important things to do” have yet to be done ! Why you so worried about everything I post 🤔

Not sure you can read or what, I literally said majority aren’t accurate and pointed out he’s the most noticeable because you brought him up then proceeded to say everyone should be improved. There’s no slack to cut why make them look altered in the first place? And all these “more important things to do” have yet to be done ! Why you so worried about everything I post 🤔

It just seems like such a minor thing compared to bug fixes, new maps, balancing, new weapons, etc...
    kui7ctmgyzll.png

It just seems like such a minor thing compared to bug fixes, new maps, balancing, new weapons, etc...

So because it’s minor no one should speak up about it? And they can’t even get the minor things right how they getting anything else right?