criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

What OT Content do we need?

2Next

Replies

• Laser921 wrote: »
    So I play Luke almost exclusively when on the "good" side. More skins is a must, he has so many choices, for example:

Pilot, Gold Jacket Ceremony, Bespin, and as much as I did not like The Last Jedi, the black robes he wears confronts Ben (so the robes the illusion is wearing)

Then maps, Scarif, Death Star 1, Jedha maybe. Like Capital Supremacy? Bring it to the other eras and you can re-enact the Tantive IV boarding or battlestation from the first game

then Rebel and Stormtrooper skins are a must, rebel marines from Rogue One, SCAR Troopers, Shadow Troopers, etc. Im not saying I hate the Clone Wars per se but its annoying at this point, variety is lacking

and I hope when Fallen Order comes out, we get some content related to the game, like the stormtrooper with the clone paratrooper helmet and electrostaff we see in the trailer

I think there should be a rework for the Empire and Rebel skins as well.

I think maps and heroes should not be a priority atm, the OT is dominating with those so far. What is needed are skins for Luke and the Empire, as well as Episode IV skins for Luke, Han, Leia, and Obi-Wan.
    Where's the offline content?
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • Death star starfighter mode and death star 2
  • Relmets
    2222 posts Member
    Relmets wrote: »
    I need the DT-29 space revolver in my trooper's hands immediately

If they make Krennic and give troops his blaster that is a fair hero/infantry compromise to me, assuming of course they also do the ezpz stuff like faction defaults and reinforcement-less blast

Reminder that if heroes still need to be a focus; blasters are 100% more important than sabers, because they offer an infantry compromise

The Krennic idea would be cool, but heroes shouldn't be the focus for the OT.

Focus should be to get all main characters in the game

and the only main characters' left to be added are Krennic, Padme and Jyn, thus those 3 should be the focus in terms of heroes

If they make Krennic and give troops his blaster that is a fair hero/infantry compromise to me, assuming of course they also do the ezpz stuff like faction defaults and reinforcement-less blast

Reminder that if heroes still need to be a focus; blasters are 100% more important than sabers, because they offer an infantry compromise

Oh, heck yes. That DT-29 in Battlefront 2015 was sick. Please give us that gun back.

Also, we definitely do need more blaster heroes.

Oh, heck yes. That DT-29 in Battlefront 2015 was sick. Please give us that gun back.

Also, we definitely do need more blaster heroes.

Blaster heroes I can agree on.

But for the CW/PT, not Originals.

But yes, more blasters would balance the heroes out more.

Krenniclords unite B)
    [+3748 posts]
  • lowell
    1161 posts Member
    Pull stuff from Rebels, Marvel Comics, novels, etc. something beyond the films. It's much more a gold mine than the films themselves.
  • Ewoks in endor. Better yet put ewoks instead of wookiees for all ot maps
  • DCDT
    156 posts Member
    Maps:

Scariff
    Jedha
    Ashes of Jedha

Death Star 1 (SA)
    Mako-Ta Space Docks (SA)

Heroes:

K-2SO, Chirrut Îmwe, someone from rebels (haven´t actually watched that yet)

Villains:

Thrawn, BT-1, Black Krrsantan (give the bad guys a wookiee)

Skins: SCAR Troopers + many that have been mentioned a lot
  • lowell wrote: »
    Pull stuff from Rebels, Marvel Comics, novels, etc. something beyond the films. It's much more a gold mine than the films themselves.

Black Krrsantan was a wookiee bounty hunter in the comics. He's really cool.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif
  • We need the Trench Run back as well. It would be really cool to relive the destruction of the first Death Star.

Empire and Rebel skin rework. Empire gets Shock Trooper, Early Vader's Fist (blue), Scarif Troopers, and others.
    Rebels get more aliens (Mon Calamari plz!).

We also need a Rebel Enforcer (Ewoks probably), OT Infiltrators, OT CS, and more weapons.
    ehwmyfbp0dvm.gif