criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

battlefront 2015 and bf2 are failures

Prev1
ghawar18
753 posts Member
edited April 21
@F8RGE

Frankly I'm really jaded to be confronted to a communoté of players who spam all that is monstrously advantageous that is in arms / star card or macanique of game play. Each multiplayer game is rotten by a handful of players spamming the same weapons or a combination of star cards multiplying their firepower in battle. What is the use of having a variety of weapons and star cards if a handful of them dominate all others

as an example I am talking about EE3 / bacta / adrenaline / bodyguard or dh17 / Fire shot in bf2015

or TL50 / epic shield in

BUT WHAT DOES NOT YOU LIVE AT? Are you making an effort to make the game as wobbly as possible?

You have abandoned bf2015 6 months in advance to dedicate yourself to bf2 but bf2 has the same gameplay issues as bf2015.

You are punished / doomed to lose if you do not copy purely or simply the most powerful hands at stake, again, what is the point of proposing the choice if some weapons / star card are vastly superior to the others?

YOU HAVE A REAL PROBLEM WITH THE BALANCE OF A GAME.

If you are not able to properly balance a game why you do not use experienced players who play ANY to understand what are the game's problems.

Your games are not fun because you let players with unscrupulous behavior take advantage of all the flaws and weaknesses of your games

the mechanics of Battlefront PS2 is much better on many aspects to your casual games, you are amateurs I wonder if you are simply nil or so if you do not have the necessary resources in manpower to correct your games, one thing is sure, your games are not fun / balanced, they are repetitive and stultifying.

it is frankly tired of being OBLIGED to be confronted with his type of player, who only know how to pollute the parties, it's been over a year that we support that hoping that you will correct your game in the game. hope to have a MINIMUM OF FUN while playing.

Have a good day
Post edited by ghawar18 on

Replies

• Well there is some credit in here, weapons and star cards could use more balance, when everything is viable instead of a few solid builds everyone profits
  • KLATZ55
    125 posts Member
    Lack of content, lags and glitches.
  • Deckard112 wrote: »
    I’d say there would’ve been way more potential but it’s far from a failure. It’s still a very good game imo. It’s just understaffed & left out of resources.

bf2 is less painful to play than bf2015 because the items are divided among the 4 classes, but you still have a power imbalance between weapons and star cards in each class
  • ghawar18 wrote: »
    @F8RGE

Frankly I'm really jaded to be confronted to a communoté of players who spam all that is monstrously advantageous that is in arms / star card or macanique of game play. Each multiplayer game is rotten by a handful of players spamming the same weapons or a combination of star cards decimating their firepower in battle. What is the use of having a variety of weapons and star cards if a handful of them dominate all others

as an example I am talking about EE3 / bacta / adrenaline / bodyguard or dh17 / Fire shot in bf2015

or TL50 / epic shield in

BUT WHAT DOES NOT YOU LIVE AT? Are you making an effort to make the game as wobbly as possible?

You have abandoned bf2015 6 months in advance to dedicate yourself to bf2 but bf2 has the same gameplay issues as bf2015.

You are punished / doomed to lose if you do not copy purely or simply the most powerful hands at stake, again, what is the point of proposing the choice if some weapons / star card are vastly superior to the others?

YOU HAVE A REAL PROBLEM WITH THE BALANCE OF A GAME.

If you are not able to properly balance a game why you do not use experienced players who play ANY to understand what are the game's problems.

Your games are not fun because you let players with unscrupulous behavior take advantage of all the flaws and weaknesses of your games

the mechanics of Battlefront PS2 is much better on many aspects to your casual games, you are amateurs I wonder if you are simply nil or so if you do not have the necessary resources in manpower to correct your games, one thing is sure, your games are not fun / balanced, they are repetitive and stultifying.

it is frankly tired of being OBLIGED to be confronted with his type of player, who only know how to pollute the parties, it's been over a year that we support that hoping that you will correct your game in the game. hope to have a MINIMUM OF FUN while playing.

Have a good day

I have to quote this statement because there's too much gold in it and you hit the jackpot with several of your points.

The biggest letdown (like always) is the fact that DICE is constantly listening to the ranthives of both Discord and reddit. If it wasn't for that the game should had been at a good balance like it was back when it released. Once people started calling for buffs and nerfs (some of them necessary), DICE like got lost in the forest of issues with no way out.

At this point of the game horrible balance, it shows that the card system is stupid and does not work. There shouldn't any perks available in the game besides unlocking weapons, accesories, and secondaries (similar to Battlefield) where no loadout gives you a better advantage than others.

I just gave up asking for content that will probably never arrive.
  • Deckard112 wrote: »
    I’d say there would’ve been way more potential but it’s far from a failure. It’s still a very good game imo. It’s just understaffed & left out of resources.

it's a very bad game, when we take stock of a year, we realize that there have been more bad things than good, or say there has been no improvement on all aspects of the game no correction, always as much bug, no sense of logic, remember the craft, it took almost 6 months for DICE to remove this system ...

may be the correct one today but it took more than a year to get to result and still today more than 70% of the game is broken
  • The game is ok, but snaking made it a failure
    A wise Jedi once told me: nothing ever happens. by accident, except anakin
  • *anakin*
    Why did that happen
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Geez your English grammar is terrible.

Gosh is that all you took out of it? Add your own naturally and then reply to points raised simple
  • bfloo wrote: »
    The 2015 game was at least fun despite its flaws, thanks to the modes.

This game's modes are just lacking and tiered gameplay is just bad.

Agreed, but at least the broken loadouts didn't came until after several DLC's so the battles were much more balanced and fun because hero were super busy at the objectives (without the healing which made players more careful with them).

Now the so called kill-on-health cards destroyed the little balance the game has and now an Anakin or a Yoda can heal himself to almost 100% in the case of Anakin, and a Yoda that can buff over buffs from Sentries, officers, his own abilities, and the health cards. Galatic Assault mode is beyond broken, even to the point that heroes are now used as barricades for choke points to completely bar the enemy team to even get a foothold.

The game is in serious trouble right now if you tell me. Go play Galactic Assault now after this instant spawn weekend to see how the excessive Anakins are making it even worse than Heroes Unleashed.
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Geez your English grammar is terrible.

English is not my mother tongue

You said mother tongue.
  • ghawar18
    753 posts Member
    edited April 22
    Spam? You mean what you do Every. Single. Day on these forums?

Are you trying to unlock some trophy for most posts? Do you actually play the game? There's no way you can post this much, play the game, and still go to school/college/work.

first of all, know that my privacy is not yours ^ ^ then the forums are a place to propose / exchange ideas, if you have a problem with that, it's not my problem. I think I have enough hours of play to send enlightened opinions about who I speak unlike you who have NO arguments to contradict me, everything you have, are primary to send because you know that I tell the truth. Good day to you
  • The balancing could've been better for sure, but there were counters

Bacta + Adrenaline Stim + Bodyguard counter: EE-4 with focus fire. The combo increases the powerful blasters precision, resulting in quick kills if you land shots. The combo kills before they can throw bacta or activate stim

Bacta + Shield + Bodyguard counters: Cycler rifle, scatter gun, ion grenade, ion shot, etc

Shock grenade counter: Adrenaline stim. Activate before the impact hits you and it nullifies the shock
    XBOX GT: Finest blah

bf2015 is more dynamic from his side "arcade" and the influx of jet pack in your senses. If in a game you have access to all star cards without restriction, then you must have a custom work on balancing each weapon and star card. Who will you believe that droid medical is the equal of the bacta that heals instantly, body guard is the most powerful attribute, it offers -50% damage, that makes all the other attribute not interressent or not profitable to play. Explosive shooting equipped on weapons already very deadly transforms weapons in weapons that bone or two-shot. now combined the extra firepower with an instant care + jet pack + bodyguard and you have a soldier 4 times stronger than a "classic" soldier. Dice of regule no kind of thing and bf2 suffers from the same problems
  • The balancing could've been better for sure, but there were counters

Bacta + Adrenaline Stim + Bodyguard counter: EE-4 with focus fire. The combo increases the powerful blasters precision, resulting in quick kills if you land shots. The combo kills before they can throw bacta or activate stim

Bacta + Shield + Bodyguard counters: Cycler rifle, scatter gun, ion grenade, ion shot, etc

Shock grenade counter: Adrenaline stim. Activate before the impact hits you and it nullifies the shock

yes you have combinations like this one that have been infected,

who takes an impact grenade when you have the opportunity to take the normal grenade / grenade shock or dam?

who takes the lightning gun while the scatter rifle crosses the shield and has a bigger hitbox?

Who takes medical droid while Bacta heals instantly?

This is why that item is never used in the game and bf2 also know the same problem.
    The balancing could've been better for sure, but there were counters

who takes an impact grenade when you have the opportunity to take the normal grenade / grenade shock or dam?

who takes the lightning gun while the scatter rifle crosses the shield and has a bigger hitbox?

This is why that item is never used in the game and bf2 also know the same problem.

What do you mean by lightning gun?

Mad droid doesn't heal instantly, but there are secret tricks enabling it to boost you to trait three quickly

I used a DLT-19 heavy blaster and cooked an EE-4 sweat so badly that he called in one of the top 5 players to help them. He was supposedly raging hard. It was easily one of my favorite moments. I also enjoyed using bounty hunter + jump pack + cycler rifle to do cycler trickshots. Using non-meta stuff can be fun :)

• The sound of killing someone with the Cycler Rifle was one of the best things in the game. It may not have been the meta, but I made pretty good use of it. I can't tell you how many times I took someone's head off (figuratively speaking) while they were emoting in their bubble shield.

What do you mean by lightning gun?

Mad droid doesn't heal instantly, but there are secret tricks enabling it to boost you to trait three quickly

I used a DLT-19 heavy blaster and cooked an EE-4 sweat so badly that he called in one of the top 5 players to help them. He was supposedly raging hard. It was easily one of my favorite moments. I also enjoyed using bounty hunter + jump pack + cycler rifle to do cycler trickshots. Using non-meta stuff can be fun :)

scout pistol

yes I understand you perfectly ^ ^ but again your gameplay requires training, patience and skill, compared to other combination "cheap". you have to do a lot more effort than others to come up with a similar result ^^ and that's the crux of the problem, but yes your gameplay is rewarding, I agree.

• SWBF2 in 2017 was/is a Failure for sure. DICE spent $253 Million making the 3rd Most Expensive Video Game ever to develop. At least that's where it sat last summer with Grand Theft Auto V and COD MW3 just ahead of it. EA/DICE were expecting GTA V levels of income in the $Billions$, but the entire MTX/Loot Box Revenue business model was scrapped at launch. The *LIVE Service* has been a *Life Support* Service with an embarrassing low amount of content drip fed since launch with promises that were marketed left unfulfilled. It is fair to say that SWBF2 is a complete failure they're trying to get to "End of Development"

Now for SWBF1 in 2015 to call that a failure is harsh. I'll give you underwhelming for sure. However, it was an above average game. It's season pass was great with a solid amount of content dropped with each Chapter. Scarif DLC may have been underwhelming, but I chalk that up to LucasFilm keeping the events of the film under wraps. I'm sure they saw production stills and got little glimpses, but let's be honest the events in the game were way off what happened in the movie. Same goes for CRAIT Galactic Assault for SWBF2... it stinks of LucasFilm not sharing their toys/stories.

The embarrassing low amount of content SWBF1 launched with should not be forgotten. It came for free with my PS4 and I felt ripped off. 4 Large Maps (Jundland, Sullust, Echo Base, and Endor) and Minimal Assets. Still it was "Adequate" and eventually became good. The same can not be said for SWBF2. It still is a dumpster fire with horrible netcode & lag, massive amounts of bugs & glitches, unbalanced assets, and still an identity crisis way past the timeframe SWBF1 ended development.

EA/DICE really need to focus on what makes a good shooter before they throw the STAR WARS brand on it. Get off the "member berries" trying to capture a game that was good almost 15 years ago and make a Great Modern Day shooter that happens to wear the STAR WARS brand. The past two attempts have been really bad disappointments.
  • bfloo
    14398 posts Member

bacta guards were very easy to counter, just use sharp shooter or the one for hip firing (forget which card it was)
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo
    14398 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Agreed, but at least the broken loadouts didn't came until after several DLC's so the battles were much more balanced and fun because hero were super busy at the objectives (without the healing which made players more careful with them).

Now the so called kill-on-health cards destroyed the little balance the game has and now an Anakin or a Yoda can heal himself to almost 100% in the case of Anakin, and a Yoda that can buff over buffs from Sentries, officers, his own abilities, and the health cards. Galatic Assault mode is beyond broken, even to the point that heroes are now used as barricades for choke points to completely bar the enemy team to even get a foothold.

The game is in serious trouble right now if you tell me. Go play Galactic Assault now after this instant spawn weekend to see how the excessive Anakins are making it even worse than Heroes Unleashed.

I agree completely about the HoK cards. It doesn't even take 'skill' to do well with a hero anymore

h846398gb27k.png

• bfloo
    14398 posts Member
    ghawar18 wrote: »

bf2015 is more dynamic from his side "arcade" and the influx of jet pack in your senses. If in a game you have access to all star cards without restriction, then you must have a custom work on balancing each weapon and star card. Who will you believe that droid medical is the equal of the bacta that heals instantly, body guard is the most powerful attribute, it offers -50% damage, that makes all the other attribute not interressent or not profitable to play. Explosive shooting equipped on weapons already very deadly transforms weapons in weapons that bone or two-shot. now combined the extra firepower with an instant care + jet pack + bodyguard and you have a soldier 4 times stronger than a "classic" soldier. Dice of regule no kind of thing and bf2 suffers from the same problems

Everything had a counter in the 2015 game, at least from the infantry aside. The TL-50 and Briar Pistol secondary fire were the only exception I can remember.

Personally I never used the jet pack, except 1 game to unlock something in the diorama (it was the last card I needed for I think Boba). I preferred shooting them out of the air, watching them whip around and laugh emoting.

I straight out said the game had a lot of flaws already, listing them all would take a lot of typing.

h846398gb27k.png

• New maps,weapons and heroes...
    If not it will be a huge failure
    ghawar18 wrote: »

Everything had a counter in the 2015 game, at least from the infantry aside. The TL-50 and Briar Pistol secondary fire were the only exception I can remember.

Personally I never used the jet pack, except 1 game to unlock something in the diorama (it was the last card I needed for I think Boba). I preferred shooting them out of the air, watching them whip around and laugh emoting.

I straight out said the game had a lot of flaws already, listing them all would take a lot of typing.

i am not agree with you
    EE3/EE4/SE14c

only these weapons alone are a major imbalance of the game, then you have weapons such as dh17 or a280c which, combined with the explosive shot are reel, the only way to compete effectively against this, it was to take items or star card that can OS a soldier, such as rocket launcher / impulse gun / laser crossbow / grenade shok .... but when is it other star card such as cooling frost? concentrated shooting? Sonic implosion? laser mine? flash? as much good card useless in front of the power that you can conferred the 1st star card listed upstream
  • My criteria for determining if something is OP is how well unskilled casuals play with it. If a weapon is powerful in the hands of skilled players, yet weak in the hands of unskilled potatoes, it's just reinforcing the skill-gap which already exists. Skilled players shouldn't be punished for being better than unskilled players. Arbitrarily nerfing medium-range, precision three-round burst weapons, an archetype typically used in comp play (see: Halo BR), isn't the right approach.

The ROF on the EE-3 should've had a cap to slightly limit the top burst speeds, especially because it would've limited the impact of scripts and macros. However, nerfing it into the ground because elite players are good with it would be a mistake. It's a precision burst archetype which should naturally reward good aim, especially since missing a burst is devastating. High risk, high reward. Players who can't aim would play terribly with the A280-CFE, whereas many skilled players view it as the most rewarding weapon to use. They did a good job with that weapon. Really, the EE-3 just needed a slight cap on the ROF as I suggested earlier.

The SE-14C was fine. It was excellent in CQC, but so were several weapons. It's accuracy was limited as range. The burst rhythm was also more difficult to master than it was on other weapon. The EE-4, CA-87, and several blaster pistols were also excellent in CQC.

The first EE-4 nerf brought the blaster down to earth, but it was still slightly OP -- especially paired with certain cards or when used on CQC maps. The ADS lock-on enabled bad players to abuse the weapon and put up decent stats. Focus fire turned it into a monster. And berserker on top of that? :#

• When it comes to the EE-3, it's also important to factor in the current playerbase. Since it's an older game now, most of the guys using the EE-3 are veteran players who have mastered the burst rhythm and map movement. Since they've played so much, their aim is likely better than the typical player. I'd also warn you that many players on PS4 are using mods (scripts and macros) which enable things such as rapid-fire, jam prevention, spread and recoil removal, and increased aim-assist. I wouldn't factor those cheaters into your considerations. As I wrote in the previous post, some sort of slight ROF cap could've prevented that.

• My criteria for determining if something is OP is how well unskilled casuals play with it. If a weapon is powerful in the hands of skilled players, yet weak in the hands of unskilled potatoes, it's just reinforcing the skill-gap which already exists. Skilled players shouldn't be punished for being better than unskilled players. Arbitrarily nerfing medium-range, precision three-round burst weapons, an archetype typically used in comp play (see: Halo BR), isn't the right approach.

The ROF on the EE-3 should've had a cap to slightly limit the top burst speeds, especially because it would've limited the impact of scripts and macros. However, nerfing it into the ground because elite players are good with it would be a mistake. It's a precision burst archetype which should naturally reward good aim, especially since missing a burst is devastating. High risk, high reward. Players who can't aim would play terribly with the A280-CFE, whereas many skilled players view it as the most rewarding weapon to use. They did a good job with that weapon. Really, the EE-3 just needed a slight cap on the ROF as I suggested earlier.

The SE-14C was fine. It was excellent in CQC, but so were several weapons. It's accuracy was limited as range. The burst rhythm was also more difficult to master than it was on other weapon. The EE-4, CA-87, and several blaster pistols were also excellent in CQC.

The first EE-4 nerf brought the blaster down to earth, but it was still slightly OP -- especially paired with certain cards or when used on CQC maps. The ADS lock-on enabled bad players to abuse the weapon and put up decent stats. Focus fire turned it into a monster. And berserker on top of that? :#

i am agree with you about ee3 , this these are the kinds of solutions that would have balanced the game and not create a gap between the weapons
  • bfloo
    14398 posts Member
    My criteria for determining if something is OP is how well unskilled casuals play with it. If a weapon is powerful in the hands of skilled players, yet weak in the hands of unskilled potatoes, it's just reinforcing the skill-gap which already exists. Skilled players shouldn't be punished for being better than unskilled players. Arbitrarily nerfing medium-range, precision three-round burst weapons, an archetype typically used in comp play (see: Halo BR), isn't the right approach.

The EE-3 you had to get the fire rate down to use it well, I never quite got it and couldn't use it close range. Some people had it down pat, so I didn't have much of an issue with it. The CFE is a great blaster.

The SE-14C was a cqc burst, like it was designed for.

The EE-4 was still great after the nerf. I understand it was still broken on pc, but I'm an X1 warrior, so I can't confirm it.
    The pc issues I heard about were from trusted sources

ES was just an awful card to introduce.

h846398gb27k.png

• What's more boring a post by ghawar18 or a telephone directory of Undertakers
  • No not a failure. It might have been had they just dropped it after launch and moved on, but they didn't. It's not where you start, it's where you finish. You have to look at where the game is now vs where it started. I think Battlefront 2 is in a very good spot right now, and overall Battlefront 2 has been much better balance than Battlefront 2015.

Battlefront 2015 started off with some of the worst, if not the worst, balance I've seen in a shooter. The Star Card system has been at the center of it all. Honestly, I had a hard time believing this was truly a DICE game. The balance was that bad. Just to touch on a few of the greatest hits from 2015:
    • Homing Shot spam creating lock on signals as soon as you exit cover, and could actually lock on at short range.
    • Explosive Shot...lets add a burst of plasma damage to any weapon. I'm sure that will never get abused or turn into gunfights where the person with Explosive shot ready always wins.
    • Bacta Bomb...ADDS to your max health pool LOL!!! Seriously, another card begging to be abused. You see someone run behind cover, blue mist appears, and he pops out on you with more health than you have.
    • That one card that overheats weapons? Someone jetpacks in, fires that off, and everyone's weapon but his is useless...great.

Add in the variety of OP pistols like the one shot DL-44, etc. and the balance was a wreck in 2015.

The more traditional class system of Battlefront 2 inherently solves many of the balance issues of 2015. Spreading weapons across classes always helps with weapon variety and balance. The Star Cards themselves are in a much better spot too. The hero Star Cards are the ones that need more balance work.

I'm still not a fan of Star Cards. I think they are a not so good shot at a COD perk system. They are more subtle in Battlefront 2, which I'd like to see more of. But there are SO MANY. There's star cards on every class, vehicles, hero, and reinforcement. The more Star Cards, the harder it will be to balance the game.

If they do a Battlefront 3, I say get rid of the Star Cards altogether.
  • In which @ArchAngeL_777 fails to realize disruption and health boosts are in BF17 too

• Battlefront 2015 is great. They shouldve just built off of that one.
  • What's more boring a post by ghawar18 or a telephone directory of Undertakers

what's more boring than your answer or a tax return.

the poverty of your state of mind is pitiful ^^
  • ghawar18
    753 posts Member
    edited April 22
    No not a failure. It might have been had they just dropped it after launch and moved on, but they didn't. It's not where you start, it's where you finish. You have to look at where the game is now vs where it started. I think Battlefront 2 is in a very good spot right now, and overall Battlefront 2 has been much better balance than Battlefront 2015.

Battlefront 2015 started off with some of the worst, if not the worst, balance I've seen in a shooter. The Star Card system has been at the center of it all. Honestly, I had a hard time believing this was truly a DICE game. The balance was that bad. Just to touch on a few of the greatest hits from 2015:
    • Homing Shot spam creating lock on signals as soon as you exit cover, and could actually lock on at short range.
    • Explosive Shot...lets add a burst of plasma damage to any weapon. I'm sure that will never get abused or turn into gunfights where the person with Explosive shot ready always wins.
    • Bacta Bomb...ADDS to your max health pool LOL!!! Seriously, another card begging to be abused. You see someone run behind cover, blue mist appears, and he pops out on you with more health than you have.
    • That one card that overheats weapons? Someone jetpacks in, fires that off, and everyone's weapon but his is useless...great.

Add in the variety of OP pistols like the one shot DL-44, etc. and the balance was a wreck in 2015.

The more traditional class system of Battlefront 2 inherently solves many of the balance issues of 2015. Spreading weapons across classes always helps with weapon variety and balance. The Star Cards themselves are in a much better spot too. The hero Star Cards are the ones that need more balance work.

I'm still not a fan of Star Cards. I think they are a not so good shot at a COD perk system. They are more subtle in Battlefront 2, which I'd like to see more of. But there are SO MANY. There's star cards on every class, vehicles, hero, and reinforcement. The more Star Cards, the harder it will be to balance the game.

If they do a Battlefront 3, I say get rid of the Star Cards altogether.

I speak of failure in terms of playability and not marketing, the lack of balance is the crux of the problem on the 2 games

star cards should just be a little better, not skill transformations. The difference between a soldier / hero without star card and with purple star cards is huge
  • In which @ArchAngeL_777 fails to realize disruption and health boosts are in BF17 too

Not in the same capacity of BF2015. They are spread out among different classes, classes that also have other viable options. Health boosts in this game aren't the same as Bacta Bomb giving you instant boost whenever it's active.

With a class system in Battlefront 2, you may not even want to play the class that has disruption, etc. In BF2015, there was just one generic class that ALL star cards applied to. So most people were running the OP Star Cards all the time.

healing on kill isnt the problem, the state of anakin is the problem, no other hero is a problem in galactic assault

Not in the same capacity of BF2015. They are spread out among different classes, classes that also have other viable options. Health boosts in this game aren't the same as Bacta Bomb giving you instant boost whenever it's active.

With a class system in Battlefront 2, you may not even want to play the class that has disruption, etc. In BF2015, there was just one generic class that ALL star cards applied to. So most people were running the OP Star Cards all the time.

Let's not pretend that there aren't metas in BF17. For months, everyone was running around with the exact same Officer loadout. That meta boosted everyone's health and gave BP when teammates damaged opponents. It also included a grenade which would've been one of the best cards on BF15.

Each class has a meta setup.

• TheMole wrote: »

healing on kill isnt the problem, the state of anakin is the problem, no other hero is a problem in galactic assault

Palpatine?....

Some very good players already managed to perform feats with hero before the appearance of the cards of care, I am part of the people who think that to generalize competence / aptitude to all the heros in the same way is a bad idea. I prefer that he put only an increased regeneration instead of a health / kill card. Heroes almost never change hands because of this
  • There are useless star cards and must picks, there are nearly must pick and niche weapons. That ain't debatable. Is the game a failure for this? I don't think so, but I sure as hell would like for every option to be a viable one.

For instance, you don't really want to leave out your shield in favor of a barrage. You don't really want go take defuser in spite of flash grenade. You hardly equip the S-5 and the over nerfed Blurrg when you got the SE-44C. And don't forget base weapons, there only for the times you want some immersion.
  • There are useless star cards and must picks, there are nearly must pick and niche weapons. That ain't debatable. Is the game a failure for this? I don't think so, but I sure as hell would like for every option to be a viable one.

For instance, you don't really want to leave out your shield in favor of a barrage. You don't really want go take defuser in spite of flash grenade. You hardly equip the S-5 and the over nerfed Blurrg when you got the SE-44C. And don't forget base weapons, there only for the times you want some immersion.

that's the problem, that's the problem with bf2015, it's just combinations of weapons and cheap cards that allow you to be naturally superior to anything else in the game. Although EE3 / EE4 requires a training time to learn to shoot quickly with, this does not justify that you can dominate all your enemies after. When 90% of people play the same way, there is a problem of balance. and bf2 suffers from the same problem.
    There is no logic in bf2015 and bf2, all bf2015 weapons were balanced except for ee3 / EE4 / dh17 / se14c. Bacta and explosive shot are so powerful and makes your game play easy that everyone gets started. for The hero in bf2015 been given to the one who remembered the locations of the token hero, in this game, it is to the one who farm the fastest the BP, at what moment we reward the one who plays the most objective? When is punished one who camps in the menu to get the hero? why 40% of hero star cards are useless? this was the case in pS2 the maximum number of upper units such as droidka were limited in your team, just a common sense measure, today in blast, you have more special units than soldier on the ground . When I talk about failure I'm talking about gameplay, you're always confronted with players who exploit his weapons and combination meta to rot parts; it was not fixed in bf2015 and this is not fixed in the 2, that's why I say that these game are failures, it is certain that with some polite weapons, and a little work on the star cards , this game would be very pleasant. but hey, I'm not expecting anything more. He's really lucky that this is a Star Wars game
  • Alex64
    5796 posts Member
    It's true
  • *anakin*
    Why did that happen

I think it's an excellent game. But Anakin ruined it. Besides him, it's solid.