criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

[PC] player looking for clan

Hi there,

Anybody playing on Pc out there?
I would love to play with people as I don't really enjoy playing on my own.

Cheers,

DarthLazze

Replies

• Did you ever find a clan? I'm looking myself
  • @Believe_K

Nope, never heard anything.!
    But I'd be up for one anytime ;) Add me on Origin: DarthLazze

Cheers
  • Add me on origin - AU- Razorbomb3
  • Add me too, please

Vinha28
  • d0kRX
    1348 posts Member
    Hi you guys, my cousin just got BF 2015 on the PC and if you guys would be willing to add him with the message of playing BF2015 I bet you all could get another player that may play with you guys. His origin is bkp180
    PSN: d0kRX
  • add me: Kreuzfeuer71
  • If you are looking for a clan on pc that plays somewhat like reenactment then try out rogue squadron. we aren't big right now but the plan is to get players together who want to fly in formations and have actual commands and tactics while using discord to simulate the chatter of the epic space battles from the films and games. We do focus on fighters and mechanized warfare but we also plan to expand to other games such as warthunder and world of warships.

feel free to stop by and see what you think.
    https://discord.gg/fS6nBft
  • If you are looking for a clan on pc that plays somewhat like reenactment then try out rogue squadron. we aren't big right now but the plan is to get players together who want to fly in formations and have actual commands and tactics while using discord to simulate the chatter of the epic space battles from the films and games. We do focus on fighters and mechanized warfare but we also plan to expand to other games such as warthunder and world of warships.

feel free to stop by and see what you think.
    https://discord.gg/fS6nBft

Will check you guys out
  • Great to hear Celticbane. Anyone is welcome and we look forward to hearing from you. I'm out of town at a funeral but Rogue 2 is around he could probably show you the ropes until I'm back home.