criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar

Just the way he is

I just wanted to go against all the other posts and say " I love Anikan just the way he is". I mean who cannot love a hero that can completely take over a game in the right hands. I mean seriously have you seen the mass exodus that occurs for GA the minute someone adds him to the map, is that respect or what. There is nothing like shooting him with a sentry till it is overheated and nothing happens. Just WOW how cool is that! WOW on Hoth he can single handedly Run between all check points and dominate gee this is so cool! It is just so cool that just like the movies that he comes from this game now SUCKS!!!!!!! ps. This is complete SARCASM! fix this issue NOW!!!!! oh wait that's that's right
Somewhere there is one of Dices's "twitter buddies" chirping that this is his favorite player. SO this NERF will never happen!

Replies

• KresusFIN
    2801 posts Member
    Do yourself a favour and stay away from GA until separate balancing takes place for that mode. It was always heavily LS favoured, but with Anakin's arrival, the opposition cannot deal with the final phases when all 4 heroes are the correct picks.

You have some semblance of a fighting chance in HvV (If your team picks correctly there), but that is it, for now anyway. Remains to be seen what they'll do to him.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • It's an embarrassment at this point. And I worry that Wed's "nerf" will be like a band aid on a severed limb.
  • Alwe15
    1460 posts Member
    I see what you did there.
  • LOL this is the best formulated Crybaby thread in a while...

Gonna miss those soon as he’s nerfed.
    Make Maul great again.
  • Deckard112 wrote: »
    LOL this is the best formulated Crybaby thread in a while...

While they typically nerf things into the ground, I think this will be the exception.
  • Maliainu
    1107 posts Member
    Deckard112 wrote: »
    LOL this is the best formulated Crybaby thread in a while...

While they typically nerf things into the ground, I think this will be the exception.

This is the rise and fall of Anakin Skywalker in BF2.

gbiaz37hicgb.gif
  • They need to take him out the game. Ga is no longer enjoyable since they released him. If they took away his hok card he will be fine.
  • N_AM10
    55 posts Member
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    Do yourself a favour and stay away from GA until separate balancing takes place for that mode. It was always heavily LS favoured, but with Anakin's arrival, the opposition cannot deal with the final phases when all 4 heroes are the correct picks.

You have some semblance of a fighting chance in HvV (If your team picks correctly there), but that is it, for now anyway. Remains to be seen what they'll do to him.

actually, all the game modes were Dark side favored, besides a few maps like Crait and Genosis
  • KresusFIN
    2801 posts Member
    N_AM10 wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »

actually, all the game modes were Dark side favored, besides a few maps like Crait and Genosis

How did the Dark Side deal with Finn, Rey and Yoda in GA?

I'll give you HvV. Most of the time, LS players had no clue what ideal comps meant.
    Heart of darkness beateth, Ultima
    Iron enigma treateth, Ultima
    Shielding light retreateth, Ultima
    Hydaelyn defeated. Ah, Ultima

The fact is that if you're running it's because you suck, and the game shouldn't pander to players who suck.

y6qvidach2x9.png

"I have never died to a Finn"
  • IIPrest0nII
    4790 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Thread closed. Use one of the existing threads if you wish to discuss Anakin balance.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
This discussion has been closed.