criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

This game is officially at an all-time low

1151618202127

Replies

  • Because EA dumped the game to improve their population numbers for marketing , we now have an influx of noobs.

    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • ... ..
  • ID_8615
    540 posts Member
    edited April 19
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Yeah go play COD if you want to play a shooter.
    /quote]

    You still have much to learn.
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Because EA dumped the game to improve their population numbers for marketing , we now have an influx of noobs.

    I can't imagine starting this game from scratch at the moment. I mean, where do you start?

    The amount of rage...

    All your troopers, Enforcers and Heroes have no cards. You don't know the maps. You don't have the appropriate guns. You don't know the game mechanics. You are outgunned, out-resourced, and consistently out-smarted (not intelligence based; purely gameplay experience).

    I suppose most gamed are like this though, right? Nothing new.
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Because EA dumped the game to improve their population numbers for marketing , we now have an influx of noobs.

    More noobs is a great thing.
  • Cane_danko wrote: »
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Because EA dumped the game to improve their population numbers for marketing , we now have an influx of noobs.

    More noobs is a great thing.

    For the game maybe yes but for the forums it's annoying. Notice how there's request for things that were requested 14 months ago, 10 times over. And now is if it was a brand new concept
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Because EA dumped the game to improve their population numbers for marketing , we now have an influx of noobs.

    More noobs is a great thing.

    For the game maybe yes but for the forums it's annoying. Notice how there's request for things that were requested 14 months ago, 10 times over. And now is if it was a brand new concept

    There is no fixing that. And it is worth pointing out that to noobs all of this is a brand new concept.
  • Cane_danko wrote: »
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Cane_danko wrote: »
    tankertoad wrote: »
    Because EA dumped the game to improve their population numbers for marketing , we now have an influx of noobs.

    More noobs is a great thing.

    For the game maybe yes but for the forums it's annoying. Notice how there's request for things that were requested 14 months ago, 10 times over. And now is if it was a brand new concept

    There is no fixing that. And it is worth pointing out that to noobs all of this is a brand new concept.

    you're right and I'm not speaking with hate. I just wish they would scroll the front two pages.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • E_ABZU wrote: »
    Shhhhh, the game is resting peacefully in its deathbed.

    Can someone hire a competent makeup artist?
  • Yesterday, GA Hoth. All the Rebel team worked hard to bring down the AT-AT before the 2nd stage. I even got the kill shot in.

    For all that objective work we did, the end screen had none of us in the Top 5. As you might have guessed, Anakin and company were tops. One rebel star fighter among them in 4th place.

    DICE have not a clue how to make this right.
  • ID_8615 wrote: »
    Yesterday, GA Hoth. All the Rebel team worked hard to bring down the AT-AT before the 2nd stage. I even got the kill shot in.

    For all that objective work we did, the end screen had none of us in the Top 5. As you might have guessed, Anakin and company were tops. One rebel star fighter among them in 4th place.

    DICE have not a clue how to make this right.

    Both titles it's always been about kill count.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Empire_TW
    5504 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Shhhhh, the game is resting peacefully in its deathbed.

    Can someone hire a competent makeup artist?

    They got plenty of artists, check the live service credits. Three people labeled "game developers" with the grand majority of the rest being artists and other things like that.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • ID_8615
    540 posts Member
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    Shhhhh, the game is resting peacefully in its deathbed.

    Can someone hire a competent makeup artist?

    They got plenty of artists, check the live service credits. Three people labeled "game developers" with the grand majority of the rest being artists and other things like that.

    Well, I was building off the "resting peacefully in it's deathbed" analogy. When you have someone close to you "die" (Battlefront 2), you want the person in charge (Developers) of it's physical appearance (gameplay mechanics, balance, replayability) to at least attempt to make it look pretty before opening the casket door (pulling out the resources).

    While the actual graphics are gorgeous. The state of the game is quite ugly.

    That’s just like... your opinion... man...
  • ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Surprised since the numbers are higher than ever. 🤪. Game is a mess.
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Surprised since the numbers are higher than ever. 🤪. Game is a mess.

    Oh yeah man, the player count is as high as launch, just gonna have to take our word for it. We aren't gonna show you the actual numbers or anything you are just gonna have to believe us, would we lie to you (except all those times we did lie to you?) : ))))))))))))))))))))))

    I think we could all smell the stench of poopies. "Playerbase is as high as launch". Lol. Well, yesterday was 4/20...
  • E_ABZU
    349 posts Member
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    Go back to reddit.
  • Empire_TW
    5504 posts Member
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    I am on PS4, I constantly see the same names when I play, sometimes when I leave HvV servers and try to get a different one I get sent back to the same one, about half the time it takes 5-10 minutes for a game to start since we need to wait for someone.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    No.
    XBOX GT: Finest blah

  • ID_8615
    540 posts Member
    Even the French are complaining about Anakin. Now, you know it is official: this game is at it's lowest.
  • SSJSnoop
    1763 posts Member
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    Go back to reddit.

    I have never posted on reddit lol
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    I am on PS4, I constantly see the same names when I play, sometimes when I leave HvV servers and try to get a different one I get sent back to the same one, about half the time it takes 5-10 minutes for a game to start since we need to wait for someone.

    Rarely do I have that few min wait, I find servers quickly within 10 secs for HvV, SA, GA, and obviously CS.

    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    No.

    Yes.
  • SSJSnoop wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    Go back to reddit.

    I have never posted on reddit lol
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    I am on PS4, I constantly see the same names when I play, sometimes when I leave HvV servers and try to get a different one I get sent back to the same one, about half the time it takes 5-10 minutes for a game to start since we need to wait for someone.

    Rarely do I have that few min wait, I find servers quickly within 10 secs for HvV, SA, GA, and obviously CS.

    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    No.

    Yes.
    For all of us waiting
    I just can't wait for Rogue One content and New Extraction Maps
    a4k7ry5c9wvw.gif

  • ID_8615
    540 posts Member
    Multiple nights in a row now - XBox GA queues (in the midwest) are NOT filling up.
  • ID_8615 wrote: »
    Even the French are complaining about Anakin. Now, you know it is official: this game is at it's lowest.

    Played 2 matches of Galactic Assault last night. One round on Crait as LS. One round of Starkiller as LS. Explosive spam everywhere. Anakin dominated both rounds. Won on 3rd phase on Crait and steamrolled objective on Starkiller. Boring.

    Anakin guarantees a victory for LS. What is the incentive for playing as DS? Each match's outcome is predetermined. Super sad.
  • E_ABZU
    349 posts Member
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Multiple nights in a row now - XBox GA queues (in the midwest) are NOT filling up.

    Same issue here. I get the odd game and 50% of the time I get booted with the idle warning. Southern Ontario, edst. X Box One S.
  • SSJSnoop wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    Go back to reddit.

    I have never posted on reddit lol
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    I am on PS4, I constantly see the same names when I play, sometimes when I leave HvV servers and try to get a different one I get sent back to the same one, about half the time it takes 5-10 minutes for a game to start since we need to wait for someone.

    Rarely do I have that few min wait, I find servers quickly within 10 secs for HvV, SA, GA, and obviously CS.

    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    No.

    Yes.

    I play every day and that's what happens, why would I lie about it?

    Why should others get a different platform? If the game doesn't have a population issue on PS4 why would it on Xbox?
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Empire_TW wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    Go back to reddit.

    I have never posted on reddit lol
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    I am on PS4, I constantly see the same names when I play, sometimes when I leave HvV servers and try to get a different one I get sent back to the same one, about half the time it takes 5-10 minutes for a game to start since we need to wait for someone.

    Rarely do I have that few min wait, I find servers quickly within 10 secs for HvV, SA, GA, and obviously CS.

    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    No.

    Yes.

    I play every day and that's what happens, why would I lie about it?

    Why should others get a different platform? If the game doesn't have a population issue on PS4 why would it on Xbox?

    Indeed. It was a very bizarre thing to say
  • I hope we get more Clone Skins again soon. I need my fix.
  • Don't worry gang. According to another ridiculous thread battlefront 3 is coming to save us in 2021
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

    are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Don't worry gang. According to another ridiculous thread battlefront 3 is coming to save us in 2021

    Oh my. Let me go prance around with joyous anticipation for that monstrosity to release.
  • Relmets
    1896 posts Member
    I hope we get more Clone Skins again soon. I need my fix.
    for when you can't decide on a legion
    tbiup2trfeq8.png
    [+3748 posts]
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Don't worry gang. According to another ridiculous thread battlefront 3 is coming to save us in 2021

    It is a possibility, but just speculation until confirmed. And like I said before, if EA is creating it... Maliainu has left the group.
  • This game will never get proper fixes because Reddit children keep screaming for new Clone Wars content

    Couldn't of said it better.
  • SSJSnoop
    1763 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    E_ABZU wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    Go back to reddit.

    I have never posted on reddit lol
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    I am on PS4, I constantly see the same names when I play, sometimes when I leave HvV servers and try to get a different one I get sent back to the same one, about half the time it takes 5-10 minutes for a game to start since we need to wait for someone.

    Rarely do I have that few min wait, I find servers quickly within 10 secs for HvV, SA, GA, and obviously CS.

    SSJSnoop wrote: »
    ID_8615 wrote: »
    Saturday night, 11:30pm. XBox. Cannot get enough players for GA.

    Play on PS4, problem solved(and others).

    No.

    Yes.

    I play every day and that's what happens, why would I lie about it?

    Why should others get a different platform? If the game doesn't have a population issue on PS4 why would it on Xbox?

    When did I say you were lying?

    I'm just contrasting your experience with my experience that it's easy to find matches on PS4 with the biggest player base compared to Xbox or PC.

    Maybe it's your internet or where you live.
  • rollind24 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    LaurenXIV wrote: »
    I haven't played this game in forever! I recently decided to reinstall it because so much hype for episode IX! I played it for the first time in months just now. I decided to check out the new capital supremacy mode. From my first moments playing, I was being instantly killed by ARC troopers and Anakin didn't even need to look at me to cause instantaneous random death? Maybe I should look at his abilities but wth has happened to the game? :P

    Welcome back,

    ARC Troopers are glitched (one or both their pistols do double damage or something) and Anakin is game-breakingly OP which they seem to have done on purpose.

    It was definitely on purpose. They wrote in the patch notes that he's intentionally more powerful than any other hero.

    It reminds me of those “free to play” games on Facebook where new stuff comes out every month that’s much more powerful and you can either spend weeks building it free and by the time it’s done building its obsolete or spend hundreds for instant build.

    I know the monetization isn’t the same but when you go down the path of OP to excite people the path is doomed constantly feeling the need to one up power wise

    Yup. It's the worst **** I've seen from a video game in my life. I've owned Nintendo, Sega Genesis, PlayStation 1, 2, 3, and Xbox One. I have played plenty of Atari as well on friend/family consoles.

    Never in my lifetime have I seen a huge title game, like Star Wars, be epically mishandled like this one. I grew up on games like Starfox, Contra, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, mortal Kombat, Tie Fighter, Street Fighter II, Super Castlevania, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil 2, Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider, Grand Theft Auto (multiple titles), GoldenEye, Doom, C&C Red Alert, NFS Hot Pursuit, Madden, MLB The Show.

    I mean, what happened? Microtransactions? Reddit? Offended people? Laziness? A decrease in average IQ? What's going on?

    I blame our youth to start. We constantly seek their approval yet they don't even know what they want. What they want literally changes with every click of the button on their fancy, smart, phones. A new skin they found on Wookieepedia. A map someone designed and posted on Reddit. A cartoon show...etc.

    Why not "toon" out social media for a while and make a solid, functional game for a while? Why not take pride in your work. I mean, come on guys?!?!?! Are you really going out for beers with your buddies, boasting about pajamas, Ewoks, Clone Skins, and young Han skins, as if you're some sort of trendy savant that's changing the evolution of gaming?

    Let's just make a great Star Wars game, scrap it, then start fresh with a garbage dump. SHAME ON YOU.

    The new resident evil 2 is worth buying. Haven't played it all the way through, but what I've played was great and I've played through most re games multiple times.

    And contra was great. Didn't see the original turok on your list. Played that one so much I cant even handle first person anymore.
  • TheScape
    1932 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    LaurenXIV wrote: »
    I haven't played this game in forever! I recently decided to reinstall it because so much hype for episode IX! I played it for the first time in months just now. I decided to check out the new capital supremacy mode. From my first moments playing, I was being instantly killed by ARC troopers and Anakin didn't even need to look at me to cause instantaneous random death? Maybe I should look at his abilities but wth has happened to the game? :P

    Welcome back,

    ARC Troopers are glitched (one or both their pistols do double damage or something) and Anakin is game-breakingly OP which they seem to have done on purpose.

    It was definitely on purpose. They wrote in the patch notes that he's intentionally more powerful than any other hero.

    It reminds me of those “free to play” games on Facebook where new stuff comes out every month that’s much more powerful and you can either spend weeks building it free and by the time it’s done building its obsolete or spend hundreds for instant build.

    I know the monetization isn’t the same but when you go down the path of OP to excite people the path is doomed constantly feeling the need to one up power wise

    Yup. It's the worst **** I've seen from a video game in my life. I've owned Nintendo, Sega Genesis, PlayStation 1, 2, 3, and Xbox One. I have played plenty of Atari as well on friend/family consoles.

    Never in my lifetime have I seen a huge title game, like Star Wars, be epically mishandled like this one. I grew up on games like Starfox, Contra, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda, Donkey Kong, mortal Kombat, Tie Fighter, Street Fighter II, Super Castlevania, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil 2, Crash Bandicoot, Tomb Raider, Grand Theft Auto (multiple titles), GoldenEye, Doom, C&C Red Alert, NFS Hot Pursuit, Madden, MLB The Show.

    I mean, what happened? Microtransactions? Reddit? Offended people? Laziness? A decrease in average IQ? What's going on?

    I blame our youth to start. We constantly seek their approval yet they don't even know what they want. What they want literally changes with every click of the button on their fancy, smart, phones. A new skin they found on Wookieepedia. A map someone designed and posted on Reddit. A cartoon show...etc.

    Why not "toon" out social media for a while and make a solid, functional game for a while? Why not take pride in your work. I mean, come on guys?!?!?! Are you really going out for beers with your buddies, boasting about pajamas, Ewoks, Clone Skins, and young Han skins, as if you're some sort of trendy savant that's changing the evolution of gaming?

    Let's just make a great Star Wars game, scrap it, then start fresh with a garbage dump. SHAME ON YOU.

    The new resident evil 2 is worth buying. Haven't played it all the way through, but what I've played was great and I've played through most re games multiple times.

    And contra was great. Didn't see the original turok on your list. Played that one so much I cant even handle first person anymore.

    I completely agree with you. I have been playing it during the last month and I actually preferred to play RE2 than BF2. I only logged in to do the bare minimum (challenges, arcade credits and daily crate). It is amazing how much it reminds me of the original one, but stays fresh and up to the current gaming standards.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!