criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Show us who is playing in a group

Lagodaki
799 posts Member
edited April 23
I find it funny that they hide this, groups of players slaughtering randoms that never stood a chance. Let them know what they are in for.
zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction

Replies

• Maliainu
    1023 posts Member
    edited April 23
    Do you mean like how they do not highlight the names of those in a group, unless you’re part of that group?
  • Maliainu wrote: »
    Do you mean like how they do not highlight the names of those in a group, unless you’re part of that group?
    Yes
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction
  • Maliainu
    1023 posts Member
    Lagodaki wrote: »
    Maliainu wrote: »
    Yes

Sorry, I’m a little slow at the moment. Agreed.
  • Just another fail imo. This is something that many other games show up front and should be in this game imo. What I find funny is how many clans/groups I know seem to be against this, doesn’t look so impressive when your in a large squad pubstomping randoms.
  • Just another fail imo. This is something that many other games show up front and should be in this game imo. What I find funny is how many clans/groups I know seem to be against this, doesn’t look so impressive when your in a large squad pubstomping randoms.

The funny thing is they typically bad mouth randoms as casuals yet they'd get smoked without their back up.

Based on my experience, you're absolutely right.
    XBOX GT: Finest blah

• I agree. I've played other FPS games which have done so
    XBOX GT: Finest blah

The funny thing is they typically bad mouth randoms as casuals yet they'd get smoked without their back up.

+1 to this topic. There should be an indicator for parties or better yet entirely separate lobbies for solo players.

I actually had a match where these two dudes were in party chat and every single time I had a guaranteed kill when Id face them 1v1, the other would come in to the rescue. Then one would message me crying dodge spam despite being right trigger mashers.

Funny thing was I practically got him to inadvertently admit I outplayed him and that his teammate was indeed coming to the rescue every time.

Long story short, unimpressive dude bragging over 2v1 while in a party. Lol
  • TheScape
    1944 posts Member
    I agree completely. Highlighted on any mode, too. It's bad in large scale modes, but it also makes a huge difference in small modes like HvV.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • The meta now seems to be Anakin with Lando and either Chewie or Han as a trio set piece.

This weekend was full of that kind of set piece play.

Is it wrong of people to play like that? ...no!

Is the game meant to be played like that? ...no!

They need to be open up front about what you're facing, rather than letting people get into the round and quit because they're up against a stomp.
  • KresusFIN wrote: »
    I'll raise you: Add separate lobbies for soloqueue and partyqueue.

Agree, that would be awesome.
    It's as boring being on a team and stomping a group of randoms, as being on the opposite side of the coin - just not as soul destroying!

Separate lobbies would improve the experience for everyone:
    We all like a good close match (at least I do), with plenty of back and forth and on average, being on a team playing against another team is where you're most likely to get that.
  • timbad_2 wrote: »
    KresusFIN wrote: »
    I'll raise you: Add separate lobbies for soloqueue and partyqueue.

Agree, that would be awesome.
    It's as boring being on a team and stomping a group of randoms, as being on the opposite side of the coin - just not as soul destroying!

Separate lobbies would improve the experience for everyone:
    We all like a good close match (at least I do), with plenty of back and forth and on average, being on a team playing against another team is where you're most likely to get that.

I completely agree with you about close matches and the week or so after the new saber combat was great, nobody knew what was going on, they played in a team, cautiously and the game for a little while was fun, unfortunately this didn't last, people worked out how to set piece and exploit and we are back to stomp or quit games 😞