criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Iden Versio's droid stun is OP, please nerf

She can legit deploy that stun every 5 seconds and has a massively OP star card that reduces the stuns cooldown.

So DEVS, handle the stun problem by nerfing it. All the other hero stuns were nerfed, but not Idens, so please nerf it.

Replies

• Don't worry they said they're tracking that
  • Yeah. And buff Anakin while you're at it.

Anakin needs a nerf as well
  • Clone201
    3620 posts Member
    CaptainM09 wrote: »
    I wouldn't nerf it, I would just make the cooldown higher.

That's exactly what they wanted. They want it's ''droid batteries'' star card tweaked so that the stun droid can have that ''cooldown higher'' thing.
    Man! Could this game get any more broken?
  • All the stuns for blaster heroes need to go. If you can't shoot your target without it then play something else. Those stuns are such cheap shots. They also need to cap the fire rate of their blasters.
  • N_AM10
    52 posts Member
    Also, they should nerf her alt. fire
  • Really, I think its fine… doesn't last that long tbh. It used to be so much longer (that's what she said)
  • She is fine. Jeesh.
  • Her stun got nerfed in the stun nerf update as far as I remember
  • Her stun got nerfed in the stun nerf update as far as I remember

No it didn't
  • Maliainu
    894 posts Member
    edited April 23
    She can legit deploy that stun every 5 seconds and has a massively OP star card that reduces the stuns cooldown.

So DEVS, handle the stun problem by nerfing it. All the other hero stuns were nerfed, but not Idens, so please nerf it.

How about no. I don’t agree.

Might as well be asking for all stun abilities to be removed from the game completely.

-edited comment-
  • More pressing issues should be addressed first.
    Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
    au1nfqtfyt82.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Liz4rD
    759 posts Member
    Her stun got nerfed in the stun nerf update as far as I remember

No it didn't

Yes it was. Maybe from 1.7 to 1.5 secs or something like that.
  • Liz4rD
    759 posts Member
    Shes fine, BTW, so dont dare to touch Iden.
  • It doesn’t even last long enough to get a pulse cannon shot, let alone a good one.

#JoinTheBuzz
    8fqc6br4b0gm.jpeg
    Never forget
  • RyanK388
    1464 posts Member
    Droidekas were super op, but they had a drawback that they cannot hit you if your directly in front of them bubble shield or not, problem was that whenever I fought against droidekas it was always two or three of them so that flaw of theirs was easily covered.

They also drowned fast and quickly became waterlogged in knee deep water exploding whenever they tried rolling through it.
    But other than the tanks in old battlefront the droidekas were the most terrifying thing in game Because without and even with support those things can just sweep through your command posts with their duel laser cannons
  • Febelas
    274 posts Member
    Seriously? Her stun is literally the only reason to play her.

Take it away and she's just a really durable trooper.
  • She can legit deploy that stun every 5 seconds and has a massively OP star card that reduces the stuns cooldown.

This post needs a nerf.